Author Topic: Around blacks, never relax...  (Read 42600 times)

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Re: Around blacks, never relax...
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2017, 01:41:52 PM »
Looks like a suburban white neighborhood... wouldn't be surprised if those are dangerous now too

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2017, 01:49:56 PM »
Looks like a suburban white neighborhood... wouldn't be surprised if those are dangerous now too

Blacks often go to white neighborhoods to shop as businesses don't want to open up in black shit holes.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2017, 02:19:25 PM »
Would love to curb stomp some monkeys like American history x right about now.we really need to do to the blacks what we did to the Indians.Then we will have our nice country back.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2017, 02:20:21 PM »
Would love to curb stomp some monkeys like American history x right about now.we really need to do to the blacks what we did to the Indians.Then we will have our nice country back.

Would love if we could replace most of the ghetto-blacks and muslims with Native Americans instead.
Q

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2017, 02:58:17 PM »

Then don't talk about it, do it pussy.  If you had the balls, it would have been done already...
A

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2017, 03:02:43 PM »

Then don't talk about it, do it pussy.  If you had the balls, it would have been done already...

Problem is you could go to jail for that.

Something we non-criminals try to avoid.
Q

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2017, 03:18:53 PM »
Problem is you could go to jail for that.

Something we non-criminals try to avoid.

No, just scared..talk about doing something and no action.  People like Dylan Roof at least have some fucking balls....he went in and shot up a church full of niggas just because.  Crazy as fuck but at least he wasn't bullshitting like 99 percent of the people on Stormfront and Chimpout.  Spending all their time posting about black people and don't do shit.   White power my ass ... lol
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2017, 03:37:44 PM »
Crickets.. that's what I thought
A

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2017, 04:00:22 PM »
Yup. This is why the white race is doomed. Everybody talks a big game but when it comes down to it they're not willing to skip a high protein snack to do anything about it.

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2017, 04:07:09 PM »
Crickets.. that's what I thought

mooncrickets?

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2017, 04:14:29 PM »
I live in western Canada, and we don't have many blacks where I live.  I'd be lucky to see one or two blacks at most a day on my regular travels.  My high school graduating class of almost 500 students, we only had 8 blacks.  Even less Hispanics.  We make up for it in Asians though.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2017, 04:18:15 PM »

You would love to, but as Vincenzo adeptly pointed out, you are a c.unt and incapable of doing shit other than keyboard warrior shit.

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2017, 04:23:50 PM »
and never ever expect them to be quiet for even a minute.....ever....no matter where they are

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2017, 04:29:42 PM »
I live in western Canada, and we don't have many blacks where I live.  I'd be lucky to see one or two blacks at most a day on my regular travels.  My high school graduating class of almost 500 students, we only had 8 blacks.  Even less Hispanics.  We make up for it in Asians though.

We can send u a whole bunch from Los Angeles, Detroit, Atlanta, Chicago, New York, New Orleans, Houston, etc

How does that sound?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2017, 04:41:53 PM »
Why would any sane white person do that and risk going to prison?

We can just end welfare, food stamps, free medical, and stop AIDS research and your race will be extinct in 20 years.

No. Just offer $10k to those who choose to get sterilized at puberty.
a

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2017, 04:43:15 PM »
Vince is right, look at the white power, skinheads, etc. 8 years with a (sort of) black POTUS,and not one (that I can recall) act of violence from them against him?
If youre not gonna do anything, dont talk. The ones who do stuff are the non-talkers trying to get to work, when they blow thru a BLM line blocking the highway,and people go flying.

Now thats doing, and makes for quality video.  8)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2017, 04:50:31 PM »
Vince is right, look at the white power, skinheads, etc. 8 years with a (sort of) black POTUS,and not one (that I can recall) act of violence from them against him?
If youre not gonna do anything, dont talk. The ones who do stuff are the non-talkers trying to get to work, when they blow thru a BLM line blocking the highway,and people go flying.

Or you could do like Bernie Sanders. Talk about equality and civil rights all day but live in an area that's all white:

"Population characteristics 94.3% of the population identified as white not of Hispanic or Latino origin in a 2013 US Census estimate.[92] As of the 2010 census, Vermont was the second-whitest state in the Union after Maine.[93]"

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2017, 04:56:18 PM »

Hahah I would rip you a new asshole before you knew what was happening.Go back to your trailer and your 32" tv you ghetto trash bastard.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2017, 04:57:18 PM »
Nothing to do with fear etc, if it was legal we'd all do it.

We'd just wont stoop so low as doing crime.

Crime is for black people.

Exactly,we think before we act.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2017, 05:00:31 PM »

So because they didn't attack the president means they are pussies?Pretty hard target to get to.when monkeys fuck with me I go anytime any place any where.im just smarter than animals so I don't go around looking to go to jail.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2017, 05:31:17 PM »
So because they didn't attack the president means they are pussies?Pretty hard target to get to.when monkeys fuck with me I go anytime any place any where.im just smarter than animals so I don't go around looking to go to jail.

Smells like pussy to me.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2017, 05:40:09 PM »

No, probably some bad mutha's, just saying, just a lot of noise/talk out there. The gangs in prison (where I stayed in a cell w/ Mike Tyson after we had our way with those models when I was his health coach for some of his fights), now those guys are "no talk". They just do. The world as it is today, lots of hot air/internet chatter. (Not saying you Rob, just our times in general). Except ISIS, those fukkers act out. (They asked me to join, but I was too bad ass for them, they saw me in my fights in Mexico)...

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2017, 06:18:27 PM »
We can send u a whole bunch from Los Angeles, Detroit, Atlanta, Chicago, New York, New Orleans, Houston, etc

How does that sound?

Only the one's that can correctly pronounce the word 'Ask'.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2017, 10:22:30 PM »
Why would any sane white person do that and risk going to prison?

We can just end welfare, food stamps, free medical, and stop AIDS research and your race will be extinct in 20 years.

Actually it would just be the opposite.  Last time Europe was all white, you ended up with the Potato Famine, Black Death, the Inquisition.  Heck the only thing black related about it is that it was called "The Dark Ages"... ;D

Don't recall Africa having any problems with disease, famine, or war before 1500
A