Author Topic: Alcohol + Opiates + Benzodiazepines  (Read 55250 times)

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
Re: Alcohol + Opiates + Benzodiazepines
« Reply #375 on: April 09, 2018, 10:36:52 AM »
he will get back to you later hes just watching a wasp fly around his conservatory....

This is some kind of weird movie reference, right?

be back

« Reply #376 on: April 09, 2018, 10:39:38 AM »
This is some kind of weird movie reference, right?
adhd... people cant concentrate , mind wanders?

Take one of your tablets , you may pick things up better.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #377 on: April 09, 2018, 10:42:33 AM »
Yes for 10 years now. Are you adhd diagnosed?

No not yet. I know im add though. What meds do you get and do they work good for you?
I have tried them all at one time or another but i think the amphetamine based version either fast or long acting seems to work the best. But i have friends that seem to work well on methylphenidate too. I am friends with former ifbb pro Mats Kardell and he really got his life together on methylphenidate. He struggled alot with heavy depression after he retiered from bodybuilding.
MIRAGETROPIN

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #378 on: April 09, 2018, 11:45:42 AM »
adhd... people cant concentrate , mind wanders?

Take one of your tablets , you may pick things up better.

Choke on a pringle.
Go grow some hams pancake ass.

be back

« Reply #379 on: April 09, 2018, 12:33:46 PM »
Choke on a pringle.
Go grow some hams pancake ass.

;D

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #380 on: April 27, 2018, 03:26:24 PM »
Very interesting  (and short) explanation of the various opiate strengths...  8)

T

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #381 on: April 27, 2018, 03:31:32 PM »
IV Hydromorphone is the strongest one I've ever experienced. I was given IV fentanyl once before going into a surgery and it was underwhelming (I may have mentioned that earlier in the thread).

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #382 on: April 28, 2018, 05:58:55 AM »
Hydrocodone i believe its called vicodin is the strongest shit i ever did. Also Oxycodone is pretty fucking crazy... Glad i stopped it since seven years now.
MIRAGETROPIN

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: May 04, 2018, 09:33:12 AM »
BB related due to the mention of UGL gear...  ;D

Prince's family suing hospital that treated singer for initial opioid overdose

Prince’s next of kin are suing the hospital that treated the musician for an opioid overdose a week prior to his death, the New York Times reports.  Last week, Minnesota authorities ruled there would be no criminal charges related to Prince’s fatal overdose in 2016. Prosecutors believe that on 15 April 2016 Prince likely overdosed on counterfeit Vicodin that also contained the powerful synthetic opioid fentanyl. This was the same drug that caused his death at his Paisley Park estate five days later.

In the lawsuit, his family claim the singer received improper medical care at Trinity Medical Center after his plane made an emergency landing in Moline, Illinois, on 15 April 2016. They argue that his death was a “direct and proximate cause” of the hospital failing to recognise and treat the overdose, in addition to failing to investigate the cause and provide appropriate counselling. It was initially reported that the emergency landing was due to Prince suffering from flu.

The musician’s next of kin are also suing pharmacy Walgreens, while new music from the late artist is expected this September

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2018/apr/24/prince-family-suing-hospital-that-treated-singer-for-initial-opioid-overdose

So a lawsuit and an album... none of it is about the money though...  ::)
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: June 03, 2018, 09:25:47 AM »
"What Do We Know about Opioids and the Kidney?
Mary Mallappallil, Jacob Sabu, Eli A. Friedman and Moro Salifu
Department of Internal Medicine, State University of New York at Downstate, Brooklyn, New York, NY 11203,

Abstract: Evidence suggests a link between opioid use and kidney disease. This review summarizes the known renal manifestations of opioid use including its role in acute and chronic kidney injury. Both the direct and indirect effects of the drug, and the context which leads to the development of renal failure, are explored. While commonly used safely for pain control and anesthesia in those with kidney disease, the concerns with respect to side effects and toxicity of opioids are addressed. This is
especially relevant with the worldwide increase in the use of opioids for medical and recreational use"

https://www.mdpi.com/1422-0067/18/1/223/pdf
T

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: June 04, 2018, 03:40:26 AM »

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #386 on: June 04, 2018, 03:53:53 AM »
"What Do We Know about Opioids and the Kidney?
Mary Mallappallil, Jacob Sabu, Eli A. Friedman and Moro Salifu
Department of Internal Medicine, State University of New York at Downstate, Brooklyn, New York, NY 11203,

Abstract: Evidence suggests a link between opioid use and kidney disease. This review summarizes the known renal manifestations of opioid use including its role in acute and chronic kidney injury. Both the direct and indirect effects of the drug, and the context which leads to the development of renal failure, are explored. While commonly used safely for pain control and anesthesia in those with kidney disease, the concerns with respect to side effects and toxicity of opioids are addressed. This is
especially relevant with the worldwide increase in the use of opioids for medical and recreational use"

https://www.mdpi.com/1422-0067/18/1/223/pdf

Interesting stuff, but from what I can tell no real causal link is established. But interesting how they affect various systems and the kidneys.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: June 04, 2018, 09:16:29 AM »
Interesting stuff, but from what I can tell no real causal link is established. But interesting how they affect various systems and the kidneys.

Agree with both points.  (Urinary retention, anyone..?)
T