Author Topic: Why dont cameras on phones have adjustable flashes?  (Read 12063 times)

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
Re: esfitness, im done....
« Reply #75 on: July 05, 2017, 02:48:57 PM »
if you followed my posts with him I gave a running commentary on why and what I was doing.

Maybe you missed it....

i would post a few words and he would melt with a huge response, thats successful trolling, if its more work on your part than your intended victim then its you thats being trolled...

But why do it in the first place BeThere? You are a good guy from what I gather and have done well and still doing well in bodybuilding for example.

I am not the first to ask questions. Perhaps I am not a respected getbigger(not my goal btw) but many respected members have asked the same of you. Why the obsession over who you think might be a gimmick?
"

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #76 on: July 05, 2017, 02:51:01 PM »
and for the record, I have spoken with ES via PM and despite the fact I have busted his balls he isn't a bad guy. Yes he goes on overdrive with his posts but that in my eyes makes him bopth entertaining and eye rolling at various times which makes him a getbigger
"

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #77 on: July 05, 2017, 02:53:08 PM »
I have never faked my death for attention....
You just fake everything else for it.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: July 05, 2017, 03:09:08 PM »
Absolutely pathetic, if you are the 52 year old man that you claim. Great priorities in life  ::)

Priorities?

As I understand it Be There will be creating a thread begging to be a mod here and if that doesn't work he will threaten to leave but he will complain  so much after being made a mod he will threaten to leave again until "they" take awaway his mod privileges.

Dude you are a mess. You're trying hard but you still suck. Good luck.

Simple Simon

« Reply #79 on: July 05, 2017, 10:23:15 PM »
and for the record, I have spoken with ES via PM and despite the fact I have busted his balls he isn't a bad guy. Yes he goes on overdrive with his posts but that in my eyes makes him bopth entertaining and eye rolling at various times which makes him a getbigger

whoever said he was?

He just melts at the first opportunity, thats what make sit funny, I even told him many times I was just pulling his leg and to stop taking it seriously, but it was his choice to carry on...

I do believe though he is a little unstable and prescription med dependant, its the main reason I have decided to stop winding him up.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #80 on: July 05, 2017, 10:56:19 PM »
whoever said he was?

He just melts at the first opportunity, thats what make sit funny, I even told him many times I was just pulling his leg and to stop taking it seriously, but it was his choice to carry on...

I do believe though he is a little unstable and prescription med dependant, its the main reason I have decided to stop winding him up.

Melts? Try using the term "meltdown" with any other grown, mature adult and you'll quickly lose whatever bit of respect that person had for you as an adult. Another example of why you have no friends.

And prescription med dependant? Please tell us all what prescription meds I'm dependant on. You clueless idiot. Its almost not laughable how you consider yourself an adult. Mature adults don't behave or think like you. Its just pathetic to watch you behave like a 13yr old girl on here.

Simple Simon

« Reply #81 on: July 06, 2017, 12:25:15 AM »
Melts? Try using the term "meltdown" with any other grown, mature adult and you'll quickly lose whatever bit of respect that person had for you as an adult. Another example of why you have no friends.

And prescription med dependant? Please tell us all what prescription meds I'm dependant on. You clueless idiot. Its almost not laughable how you consider yourself an adult. Mature adults don't behave or think like you. Its just pathetic to watch you behave like a 13yr old girl on here.

and if that post doesn't fully establish you are on the verge of or in the middle of some kind of breakdown I don't know what does.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #82 on: July 06, 2017, 01:57:09 AM »
TOP TIP

bequeer did make that dorky spermatatse "melt" very hard and end up getting banned

hasn't been able to do that to me or ES though

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Why dont cameras on phones have adjustable flashes?
« Reply #83 on: July 08, 2017, 02:03:31 PM »
We can adjust the apertures' n ISO (voice text sit out "eye sex oh" haha) and what not but can't adjust the Flash. Take a pic that's a 'lil more than candle light n get blast light it's either too dark and grainy (which I suppose is great for the fat girls) or it's like the surface of the sun or down the street from a nuclear bomb.

Half way into this post and I forget my point..
 Anyways....

Simple Simon

Re: Why dont cameras on phones have adjustable flashes?
« Reply #84 on: July 08, 2017, 02:05:09 PM »
We can adjust the apertures' n ISO (voice text sit out "eye sex oh" haha) and what not but can't adjust the Flash. Take a pic that's a 'lil more than candle light n get blast light it's either too dark and grainy (which I suppose is great for the fat girls) or it's like the surface of the sun or down the street from a nuclear bomb.

Anyways....

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #85 on: July 08, 2017, 09:02:33 PM »

You should really just not speak about things you know nothing about. What do you think a Vicodin would do for somebody with an opiate tolerance from heroin? You fucking idiot. Not a Damn thing. Even if I took 30.  Even if i did a cold water extraction and removed the apap 200mg of hydrocodone won't do shit, nor would any other "prescription med" like your pedophile ass likes to claim i use. Stick to things you know, like tickling kiddies on the train and claiming it was an accident because you're cross-eyed.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #86 on: July 08, 2017, 09:03:53 PM »

Anyways....

Also looks like a mod moved my thread into this one.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #87 on: July 08, 2017, 09:11:22 PM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=633165.msg8818723#msg8818723

getting a bit boring doing this with you fags now. ND claims to have all my private info so just tell him top go here and verify value of my house if you're really interested.

https://www.zoopla.co.uk/house-prices/

I think you mean your parents home.....basement dweller

Simple Simon

« Reply #88 on: July 09, 2017, 04:53:09 AM »
You should really just not speak about things you know nothing about. What do you think a Vicodin would do for somebody with an opiate tolerance from heroin? You fucking idiot. Not a Damn thing. Even if I took 30.  Even if i did a cold water extraction and removed the apap 200mg of hydrocodone won't do shit, nor would any other "prescription med" like your pedophile ass likes to claim i use. Stick to things you know, like tickling kiddies on the train and claiming it was an accident because you're cross-eyed.

Pedophile?

Now where did that come from?

Come on mate, if you dont like your leg pulled you shouldn't be on this forum.
Hurling pedo insults is a bit low dont you think,  if I did touch a nerve about the drug addiction I wont mention it again.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #89 on: July 09, 2017, 07:29:24 AM »