Author Topic: Bostin Loyd done?  (Read 51709 times)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Bostin Loyd done?
« Reply #150 on: January 19, 2021, 09:22:09 PM »
He won't recover....

.......from his GF saying "his dick isn't that small" about an actual picture. HAHAHA.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: January 19, 2021, 09:22:41 PM »
You've got the eye for this - what do you think of this fella?

dazballifbbpro
Hi everyone update photo, my bodyweight hit 245lbs but had some digestion problems so had to cut back on the food and sort that out it’s taken about 3weeks to sort now all good and gonna creep the food back up today at 238lbs. My metabolism has sped up so conditioning is a lot better fitness is always good hit style training and volume gets a good sweat on. Feel am at good starting point to add or diet whatever comes first all I can say health is wealth and getting fat is not my thing no disrespect to you fat bodybuilders that thinks that’s the way 👍🏽😂👋🏽

#train #traininghard #weights #volume #hit #bodybuildinglifestyle #ifbbproleague #mass #fitfam #instafitness #healthyfood #healthylifestyle #believe #inspire #kidneytransplant #natural #classic #sidetricepselfie #lockdown #healthiswealth #nevergiveup💪 #dreambig #instagood #inspiration #picoftheday #mrs#kids #twins #family

A new level of liar there. Nutso.

ElPolloSalmonello

• Getbig III
« Reply #152 on: January 19, 2021, 10:09:30 PM »
:)

That retard Bostin IS the dark side of bodybuilding.

Epic lack of self-awareness.

ElPolloSalmonello

• Getbig III
« Reply #153 on: January 19, 2021, 10:14:25 PM »
"team3ccbostin

Very 1st episode of the "Non Fraudulent Bodybuilding Podcast". I go into depth about my health issues. Ever since I found out I was in Stage 5 Kidney failure in late October my focus and studying has turned into how I can restore my kidney function. If I'm able to recover from this it will be a miracle and I will go into detail on my treatments such as recovery peptides, Gluthithione, stem cells etc. My interest for the kidneys has increased tremendously.

Dude still can't stop doing drugs - "recovery peptides" - FFS.

How many people is Bostin taking down with him - with his 'advice'?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: January 19, 2021, 11:20:57 PM »
Yeah he probably won't die any time if he does his dialysis and whatever, but his quality of life is on par with a 90 yearold

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #155 on: January 20, 2021, 01:01:10 AM »
Palumbo and Bostin talk about this new winkle -

Blames Peptide, was using 5x the standard gymrat dose. Peptide - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prohibitin-targeting_peptide_1 ( Adipotide ).

He's still going half steam / full steam ahead with bodybuilding. Being Advised by Don Long. Current cycle - 450mg test, 300mg Deca, 300 Primobolan. He's staying there depending on health, could go lower or higher depending on health.

Knows he won't be a pro, but thinks he could get one in todays climate, wants to reject it.

Thinks healthy average bodybuilder cycle would be 1 gram test, 600-800 mg Equipoise, 500mg Deca.

Palumbo denies having any major kidney problems. Just heart and joint trouble.

Bostin's father had major heart problems recently.

Claims he was making 800ish x 12.95 a month in forum subs.

Tom Prince is telling Bostin to stop, that the kidney problems will wreck him.

Last 5 minutes or so is Bostin and Palumbo arguing about his lifestyle. Palumbo wants him to mellow out, and you can tell Bostin wants back on.

Hahaha “Don long did a full contest prep while being on dialysis”

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #156 on: January 20, 2021, 04:01:07 AM »
Palumbo and Bostin talk about this new winkle -

Blames Peptide, was using 5x the standard gymrat dose. Peptide - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prohibitin-targeting_peptide_1 ( Adipotide ).

He's still going half steam / full steam ahead with bodybuilding. Being Advised by Don Long. Current cycle - 450mg test, 300mg Deca, 300 Primobolan. He's staying there depending on health, could go lower or higher depending on health.

Knows he won't be a pro, but thinks he could get one in todays climate, wants to reject it.

Thinks healthy average bodybuilder cycle would be 1 gram test, 600-800 mg Equipoise, 500mg Deca.

Palumbo denies having any major kidney problems. Just heart and joint trouble.

Bostin's father had major heart problems recently.

Claims he was making 800ish x 12.95 a month in forum subs.

Tom Prince is telling Bostin to stop, that the kidney problems will wreck him.

Last 5 minutes or so is Bostin and Palumbo arguing about his lifestyle. Palumbo wants him to mellow out, and you can tell Bostin wants back on.
I wouldn't be suprised if he made that much since that Chris Jones video of his "transformation" went viral.

Think about it. 20 million views! on pretty radical/insane transformation video of a "coach". That is going to get him alot of people signing up for whatever he is doing. Never mind them not realizing that look took him 10 grams of gear + insulin + hgh+ synthol to achieve.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #157 on: January 20, 2021, 04:33:28 AM »
A lot of gullible people here. This is all a publicity stunt. Prepare for a miracle “cure” by year’s end. That’ll be the second piece of this stunt.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #158 on: January 20, 2021, 05:23:19 AM »
A lot of gullible people here. This is all a publicity stunt. Prepare for a miracle “cure” by year’s end. That’ll be the second piece of this stunt.

Nah, highly doubt that. I had noticed his head had swelled up with water a few months ago. When it's that noticeable something's up. It wasn't normal roid bloat.
What would the end game be? Make money? I don't think so.

I would assume his family is pressuring him hard to let go of bodybuilding now. He will vacillate for awhile, perhaps go on TRT for number of months, perhaps do a bit more later and so on.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #159 on: January 20, 2021, 05:32:49 AM »
I can't believe this. I never saw this coming.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #160 on: January 20, 2021, 05:53:39 AM »
I can't believe this. I never saw this coming.

;D

T

kilsong

• Getbig II
« Reply #161 on: January 20, 2021, 05:59:13 AM »
This is a great thread.
Very informative

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: January 20, 2021, 06:03:47 AM »
again, its the enhancement oil that I believe is fucking up kidneys as opposed to the gear

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #163 on: January 20, 2021, 06:14:47 AM »
again, its the enhancement oil that I believe is fucking up kidneys as opposed to the gear
possibly.

But there is alot of bodybuilders who didn't use synthol who ended up with fucked kidneys aswell. Like Ben Pakulski

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: January 20, 2021, 07:35:05 AM »
He needs to hop off, or stay on a trt dose.

If he's addicted to peds, he should live vicariously through his wife and juice her up to the max.

Kinda like that guru who had the bodybuilder wife.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #165 on: January 20, 2021, 09:11:55 AM »

I can't see any mechanism for that, haven't seen any proposed anywhere.

possibly.

But there is alot of bodybuilders who didn't use synthol who ended up with fucked kidneys aswell. Like Ben Pakulski

I'd like to know if there's anything to the Pakulski rumor. Those who would know will probably not talk.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: January 20, 2021, 10:42:24 AM »
Only when one’s health is gone will an individual realize what he had.

This fool is still a young man.

Saying he regrets nothing, he’s either A) monumentally stupid, B) in denial, or C) a historic liar

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #167 on: January 20, 2021, 11:07:29 AM »
Nah, highly doubt that. I had noticed his head had swelled up with water a few months ago. When it's that noticeable something's up. It wasn't normal roid bloat.
What would the end game be? Make money? I don't think so.

I would assume his family is pressuring him hard to let go of bodybuilding now. He will vacillate for awhile, perhaps go on TRT for number of months, perhaps do a bit more later and so on.

Yes, money. What other reason would there be.

He’ll roll-out the “cure” this year and then the comeback in 2022. The reaction he’s getting here is exactly what he and his wife anticipated.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #168 on: January 20, 2021, 11:11:39 AM »
Van said "let go of bodybuilding"............he was never a bodybuilder he was a guinea pig.

sway

• Getbig II
« Reply #169 on: January 20, 2021, 11:27:26 AM »
I think it’s all bullshit or at the very least he’s over exaggerating his health issues. Why wouldn’t his wife and family totally freak out? He has a kid and still doesn’t seem to care? I thought he was close to his parents? Don’t they care or doesn’t he listen to them?

He backed himself into a corner. He was never going to be a high level bodybuilder. He’s almost 30 already and hasn’t competed in years. Never stays in shape and even tore his pec, which he didn’t fix with surgery. After all these years of listening to him brag about how much gear he takes and how smart he is about it, we’re now supposed to believe he did all this with a peptide?? Yeah sure

This is just his new angle for his biz and an excuse for him to never compete. He’s a joke

B R

• Getbig IV
« Reply #170 on: January 20, 2021, 11:33:46 AM »

Saying he regrets nothing, he’s either A) monumentally stupid, B) in denial, or C) a historic liar

All three of peace.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #171 on: January 20, 2021, 12:04:59 PM »
Yes, money. What other reason would there be.

He’ll roll-out the “cure” this year and then the comeback in 2022. The reaction he’s getting here is exactly what he and his wife anticipated.

Okay, you say this is all fake and he will be selling a cure.
I say he is fucked health-wise and will not be selling any cure (what could it be? He's been using ARBs, beta-blockers, I think ramipril, plus some common peptides). My prediction is that there is lasting damage to his kidneys, maybe some partial recovery but not completely, they will remain compromised.
We will see who was right in the near future.

I think it’s all bullshit or at the very least he’s over exaggerating his health issues. Why wouldn’t his wife and family totally freak out? He has a kid and still doesn’t seem to care? I thought he was close to his parents? Don’t they care or doesn’t he listen to them?

You think it's out of the question that he's hurt himself with drugs? Funny, as others say they saw this coming a mile away due to how many drugs he's used.

How is this good for his business? People will be flocking to him for guidance after he messed himself up? Please explain this business angle.

Van said "let go of bodybuilding"............he was never a bodybuilder he was a guinea pig.

Which bb isn't or wasn't a guinea pig?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #172 on: January 20, 2021, 12:09:59 PM »
I gotta agree with Van............kids fucked up  for sure.........unfortunate ly.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #173 on: January 20, 2021, 12:11:23 PM »
I gotta agree with Van............kids fucked up  for sure.........unfortunate ly.
Do you consider yourself lucky, in retrospect?

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #174 on: January 20, 2021, 12:12:37 PM »