Author Topic: Bostin Loyd done?  (Read 53416 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Bostin Loyd done?
« Reply #225 on: March 31, 2021, 04:42:25 PM »
Matt with a whopping 6 posts in rapid succesion.  ;D

Are you forcing him to post this much?
Please don't coerse the young lad into anything he is not comfortable with!  :D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #226 on: March 31, 2021, 05:12:41 PM »
Get this, his bodybuilder mom is supposedly in kidney failure too now. She has eaten 400! grams of protein per day for decades, not much else. 400 grams for an old lady maybe 120lbs or whatever he said! She was shredded in the pics I saw.

Like I said in my other post, apple doesn’t fall too far from the tree, or in this case IQ

A family of low IQ and small penises, what a combo

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #227 on: March 31, 2021, 10:00:03 PM »
Like I said in my other post, apple doesn’t fall too far from the tree, or in this case IQ

He is his worst enemy. What can be said, he is what he is. I will say that I quite like the fella. Some seem to really, really hate him, think he is the worst thing ever and are happy that he now fell on his own sword. What I like about him is that he feels honest, it doesn't feel like he is trying to trick or manipulate you. There is a certain autistic quality to him I guess you could say, he has been calling out all the right people. I am pulling for him but it might end pretty soon.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: March 31, 2021, 10:09:50 PM »

So you're related to Bostin?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: April 01, 2021, 05:01:42 AM »
He is his worst enemy. What can be said, he is what he is. I will say that I quite like the fella. Some seem to really, really hate him, think he is the worst thing ever and are happy that he now fell on his own sword. What I like about him is that he feels honest, it doesn't feel like he is trying to trick or manipulate you. There is a certain autistic quality to him I guess you could say, he has been calling out all the right people. I am pulling for him but it might end pretty soon.

Perhaps. But to what end? Oh, that’s right. His.

His self-abuse is for nothing. It’s not like he achieved bodybuilding greatness or advanced training.

He’s a young man, married with a kid, and he’s gonna soon take the dirt nap.

Terrific.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: April 01, 2021, 05:14:14 AM »
Yap. He is only 27yo.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #231 on: April 01, 2021, 05:15:23 AM »
Perhaps. But to what end? Oh, that’s right. His.

His self-abuse is for nothing. It’s not like he achieved bodybuilding greatness or advanced training.

He’s a young man, married with a kid, and he’s gonna soon take the dirt nap.

Terrific.

He may have made idiotic choices but I appreciate people who don't feel fake, even if idiotic. I believe in genes a lot, he is living out the script in his genes. We all have our own quirks, our own idiocies. It's not necessarily that we decide to be idiots so much, we just are. I might be wrong  :D

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #232 on: April 01, 2021, 06:43:48 AM »
He may have made idiotic choices but I appreciate people who don't feel fake, even if idiotic. I believe in genes a lot, he is living out the script in his genes. We all have our own quirks, our own idiocies. It's not necessarily that we decide to be idiots so much, we just are. I might be wrong  :D

I have not followed the guy that much but I completely agree that good choices/bad choices does not have that much to do with whether you are a genuine or likeable person.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #233 on: April 01, 2021, 06:44:48 AM »
Is he "done" done?

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #234 on: April 01, 2021, 06:48:12 AM »
Is this update on RX muscle or Kenny KO yet ?

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHH  Levroneeeeee

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #235 on: April 01, 2021, 06:50:24 AM »

He probably made the same exact choices as Kevin Levrone and Flex Wheeler ( 2 of the greatest BB ) he just didn't have the same benefits  that's it ...... 

That's bodybuilding .

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH   LE VRO NEEEEEEEEEEEE

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #236 on: April 01, 2021, 06:54:59 AM »
I have not followed the guy that much but I completely agree that good choices/bad choices does not have that much to do with whether you are a genuine or likeable person.
Depends on the frequency and severity of those bad choices.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #237 on: April 01, 2021, 07:28:26 AM »

Oof!  C'mon Bevo, even you have to admit that was funny  ;D

T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: April 01, 2021, 07:32:51 AM »
Is this update on RX muscle or Kenny KO yet ?

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHH  Levroneeeeee

I took it from his Instagram, but he's giving regular video updates to this guy

https://www.instagram.com/leoandlongevity/

Is he "done" done?

Depends on your definition

It’s important to remember that end stage renal disease won’t be cured by dialysis, though it can prolong the patients' life. Good dialysis can mean another 3-5 years of life

https://www.newhealthadvisor.org/stage-5-kidney-failure-life-expectancy-with-dialysis.html

Too early for a Deadpool 2024 entry?

T

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: April 01, 2021, 07:45:12 AM »
I obviously can't speak for the guy, but I will give him the benefit of the doubt, as far as him telling the truth during this whole process.

I have genuine sympathy for him and his family. Stage 5 kidney disease is transplant or death.

Sure, dialysis can add a few years (under favorable situations) but his back is against the wall.

I'm not a psychologist, but most people would be scared shitless with that diagnosis. I just wish him well at this point, but I hope he is just putting on a brave face for the sake of his family.

Now is the time for kisses, hugs, laughs, and truly living in the moment.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: April 01, 2021, 07:50:05 AM »
I obviously can't speak for the guy, but I will give him the benefit of the doubt, as far as him telling the truth during this whole process.

I have genuine sympathy for him and his family. Stage 5 kidney disease is transplant or death.

Sure, dialysis can add a few years (under favorable situations) but his back is against the wall.

I'm not a psychologist, but most people would be scared shitless with that diagnosis. I just wish him well at this point, but I hope he is just putting on a brave face for the sake of his family.

You're not a Medical Doctor either.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: April 01, 2021, 07:53:17 AM »
You're not a Medical Doctor either.
I'm just going with what Bostin said.

He has stage 5 kidney failure. In this case, I hope his doctor was wrong.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #242 on: April 01, 2021, 07:53:24 AM »

I feel sorry for the imbecile but just because he told the truth about insane gear and other bullshit he did cuts no ice in my book.........doen`t make him brave just makes him an honest imbecilic kid.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: April 01, 2021, 07:55:16 AM »
I'm just going with what Bostin said.

He has stage 5 kidney failure. In this case, I hope his doctor was wrong.

Im just pointing out you made sure that we knew you weren't a psychologist. I didnt want anyone confused when you offered your medical opinion without clarification.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #244 on: April 01, 2021, 07:59:13 AM »
LOL  ;D

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: April 01, 2021, 08:39:17 AM »
    If he gets a transplant and the body doesn't reject it, he might live a couple of decades more. Or more.
    A co-worker of mine had kidney issues since he was 28. Is 45yo now and is still having a "normal" life. Had a transplant 10 years or more ago.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: April 01, 2021, 11:16:20 AM »
So a good natured kid (Bostin) sticks a needle in his arm a zillion times, promotes it online, and now is dying because of it? Stupid is as stupid does. I like his personality but he still was a fool. Darwinism in full effect.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: April 01, 2021, 11:22:29 AM »
Im just pointing out you made sure that we knew you weren't a psychologist. I didnt want anyone confused when you offered your medical opinion without clarification.

;D
T

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: April 01, 2021, 03:29:46 PM »
Get this, his bodybuilder mom is supposedly in kidney failure too now. She has eaten 400! grams of protein per day for decades, not much else. 400 grams for an old lady maybe 120lbs or whatever he said! She was shredded in the pics I saw.

Where is this? Madness.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #249 on: April 01, 2021, 03:55:00 PM »

Am I owning real estate in your mind?  :D ;D