Author Topic: Opinion?????  (Read 23825 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Opinion?????
« Reply #75 on: July 12, 2017, 02:17:33 PM »
Why would I?

Why wouldn't you?

I don't know one way or another, hence the question.
X

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #76 on: July 12, 2017, 02:21:39 PM »
Why wouldn't you?

I don't know one way or another, hence the question.
I would not enjoy receiving, she is too submissive to enjoy giving.

Do you get pegged? Why?

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #77 on: July 12, 2017, 02:29:43 PM »

Do you get pegged? Why?

Blown away by your honesty and candour.

Now since this is GetBig I have to ask

If you had no choice and had to choose one to bring home
Goodrum or Shizzo?
"

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #78 on: July 12, 2017, 02:37:13 PM »
Blown away by your honesty and candour.

Now since this is GetBig I have to ask

If you had no choice and had to choose one to bring home
Goodrum or Shizzo?
Damn. Hope option 3 is cyanide?

Shizzo. Alcoholism causes impotence, so he'd just sit there. Vince may be grossly inept, but probably still gets it up, making him a bigger worry.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #79 on: July 12, 2017, 02:48:35 PM »

Do you get pegged? Why?

I do not.

I have never met anyone who engages in this lifestyle, hence the questions.
X

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #80 on: July 12, 2017, 02:51:40 PM »

Shizzo. Alcoholism causes impotence, so he'd just sit there. Vince may be grossly inept, but probably still gets it up, making him a bigger worry.

Hahahaha

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #81 on: July 12, 2017, 02:57:50 PM »
I do not.

I have never met anyone who engages in this lifestyle, hence the questions.
It's not just one lifestyle. Just because someone is not vanilla doesn't mean they are by default into everything else. There are hundreds of different predilections. It's like saying that because you don't like baseball you must like literally every other sport.

My 'sport' is a mix of dominance, sadism and primal. Others may be into pegging. Still others into age play, CBT, latex, bondage... whatever. Rarely the twain shall meet.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: July 12, 2017, 03:18:08 PM »
It's not just one lifestyle. Just because someone is not vanilla doesn't mean they are by default into everything else. There are hundreds of different predilections. It's like saying that because you don't like baseball you must like literally every other sport.

My 'sport' is a mix of dominance, sadism and primal. Others may be into pegging. Still others into age play, CBT, latex, bondage... whatever. Rarely the twain shall meet.

For some reason I just thought of this

"

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #83 on: July 12, 2017, 03:34:02 PM »
Jesus, this thread took a turn haha. Wow !!

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #84 on: July 12, 2017, 03:47:58 PM »

What would that be (the worry)?

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 12, 2017, 03:51:11 PM »
What would that be (the worry)?

sex nuts and retard strong me thinks

"

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #86 on: July 12, 2017, 03:52:37 PM »

Is it the woman's humiliation?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #87 on: July 12, 2017, 04:11:21 PM »

I'm trying to figure out if the concern involves his wife -- even though he said she "likes" getting dicked by loose men -- or rather himself getting nailed.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #88 on: July 12, 2017, 04:21:06 PM »

Hahahah just watched clerks 2 last night.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #89 on: July 12, 2017, 04:53:04 PM »

Why are you getting so defensive?  ??? ??? I obviously know ZERO about this lifestyle, hence the questions to receive clarification.
X

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #90 on: July 13, 2017, 12:19:46 AM »
Is it the woman's humiliation?
To a large degree yes, but that's not most of it. The power associated with this is enormous, you literally have the power to make or break a woman mentally. I use my powers for good, so I tend to leave them feeling good about themselves. Plenty of positive reinforcement, that sort of thing. This has it's upsides ('binders full of women') but also the downside of rapid emotional attachments forming, which would compromise my marriage. Not from my side of course, but stalking is one of the risks when working on someone's emotions.

So it is the power that attracts me. The power to make them do, say and feel really bad things, and yet have them look at me blissfully afterwards.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #91 on: July 13, 2017, 12:21:29 AM »
Why are you getting so defensive?  ??? ??? I obviously know ZERO about this lifestyle, hence the questions to receive clarification.
I was terse, not defensive. The question was lazy, since in this topic I have been clear about being dominant in anything I do sexually. So the question whether I let myself get pegged isn't a logical one.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #92 on: July 13, 2017, 12:22:12 AM »
Nah I was thinking of him having to deal with goodrum's super strength and 8 inch kielbasa vs the submissive impotent alcoholic shizzo

That, and a 'no darkies' policy. :D

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: July 13, 2017, 12:44:58 AM »
To all getbiggers who have been or are still currently in a relationship, what is the secret to longevity in an intimate relationship (girlfriend, wife, fiance)?

What factors have you identified that has positively contributed to your relationship?

Having been in relationships non-stop all my life, these are factors I believe in:
- Keep your identity, pride, career and personal boundaries intact while accommodating your girlfriend in areas that matter to her
- Find a kind girl, a basically good person. Evil women do exist.
- Find a girl who matches you physically. You need to like the way she smells, the ways she touches you, to touch her and of course the sex
- Compatible life goals (children, jobs, education)
- Compatible preferences (entertainment, holidays, food etc)
- Fun and friendship :-)

NN

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #94 on: July 13, 2017, 01:01:00 AM »
I was terse, not defensive. The question was lazy, since in this topic I have been clear about being dominant in anything I do sexually. So the question whether I let myself get pegged isn't a logical one.

I didn't read all your responses.  ??? ??? ???
X

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: July 13, 2017, 01:29:49 AM »
That, and a 'no darkies' policy. :D

I get the idea of not stopping your wife having receiving pleasure from other guys however standing and jerking in the same room is a little bit off to me. How do you feel and mark your role as THE ALPHA male , by giving proper instructions to other lesser males how to satisfy your female?

GETBIG!

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: July 13, 2017, 01:40:31 AM »
To a large degree yes, but that's not most of it. The power associated with this is enormous, you literally have the power to make or break a woman mentally. I use my powers for good, so I tend to leave them feeling good about themselves. Plenty of positive reinforcement, that sort of thing. This has it's upsides ('binders full of women') but also the downside of rapid emotional attachments forming, which would compromise my marriage. Not from my side of course, but stalking is one of the risks when working on someone's emotions.

So it is the power that attracts me. The power to make them do, say and feel really bad things, and yet have them look at me blissfully afterwards.

This thread delivers. I can relate to that though I wouldn't call myself a sadistic individual. But more and more, I can't enjoy sex if there's not an element of physical violence in it. Slapping on the face and choking have become must-haves. Most women I meet, and I never go through dating sites, actually enjoy it too.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #97 on: July 13, 2017, 01:52:38 AM »
I get the idea of not stopping your wife having receiving pleasure from other guys however standing and jerking in the same room is a little bit off to me. How do you feel and mark your role as THE ALPHA male , by giving proper instructions to other lesser males how to satisfy your female?

It's just practical to not be too deeply involved in having sex with her when there are other men present. Let's say I'm lying on the bed and she is sucking me off. At that point I can't check whether the guy/s reaming her from behind is/are wearing a condom or not. So it's nothing to do with whether or not I am alpha in that situation, it is purely practical: I don't know these dudes well enough to trust them. But yes, I do tell them what they need to do, so that she enjoys it optimally. And if they don't listen they are out.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #98 on: July 13, 2017, 01:55:43 AM »
This thread delivers. I can relate to that though I wouldn't call myself a sadistic individual. But more and more, I can't enjoy sex if there's not an element of physical violence in it. Slapping on the face and choking have become must-haves. Most women I meet, and I never go through dating sites, actually enjoy it too.
Indeed surprising how acceptable this is for many women. Was going to say 'most' but I'm sure there's some selection bias going on.

The feedback I get is almost invariably that behaving in a very primal, caveman way makes them feel desired. Lusted for. That they feel they are the only thing on my mind.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: July 13, 2017, 02:03:37 AM »
Indeed surprising how acceptable this is for many women. Was going to say 'most' but I'm sure there's some selection bias going on.

The feedback I get is almost invariably that behaving in a very primal, caveman way makes them feel desired. Lusted for. That they feel they are the only thing on my mind.

Of course, a lot of women also wouldn't enjoy it but I guess does things are played at a very primal level as you said. The women I date always tell me that they like the fact I'm not one of these metrosexual guys, not to polished, etc....They still go for basic masculinity or at least what they feel is masculinity. It makes it probably easier to get into those kinds of physical relationships with women who know what they want. A wolf in sheep's clothing would have a harder time probably.