Author Topic: OJ: 25 years of rampage and annoyance from this Loser!  (Read 18279 times)

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: OJ: 25 years of rampage and annoyance from this Loser!
« Reply #100 on: July 23, 2017, 07:24:13 AM »
WINNING!
Never saw that graphic photo before. OJ did 9 years for that and Ron Goldman. He will be back here in Florida playing golf and chasing Nicole lookalikes.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: July 23, 2017, 07:44:28 AM »
applebees is fine with me. just let me know when your gonna be there. i dont run . im not a troll im not a gimmick. im just a white guy who has had enough of the stupid dindus. act  like real humans and get treated like real humans. act like a stupid dindu and get a beat down thats loong past due.  and if you needed a translation for my simple writing and easily understood by anyone who can spell ape. chimp. boy. or dindu. then you are still in the 2nd grade and probably 25 years old.   im don responding now. i havent gotten a pm from you pussys . like i said i wont respond again no matter. either show up or shut up. i told myself i wouldnt get trapped into responding and fighting with these stupid people on  here cuz im sick of seeing it on here all the time. but you worthless pieces of internete tuff guy crap lured me into it. this is a body building site NOT  a jerk off site. so go ahead heres your chance to say shit and act tuff im not gonna respond back.

I wasn't interested in fighting you. I was excited becasue I knew where Adrian was and I would be in Battlecreek.  But know that I know you  think you can be 25 and still in the second grade I'm unsure of everything.

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #102 on: July 23, 2017, 08:56:58 AM »
dave d . i wasnt refering to fighting you. i said it was fine to meet. i guess i should of used comas or something or actually used others names when i went off . i was basically refering to the pussy blkkstud or whatever the fuck it is. i offered to buy him a ticket to come here to adrain and the coward refused.  tell you what blkstud YOU buy me a ticket to vegas and i will be there!!! how about that?  and dave d i am sorry if you thought my rage was directed at you. it wasnt. im glad you know where adrian and applebees is. very few people know where adrian is. even those from toledo ann arbor detroit etc. lol  its just a nice small town.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #103 on: July 23, 2017, 09:06:14 AM »
I actually like slave pee  :)

Bkkstud

• Getbig II
« Reply #104 on: July 23, 2017, 09:42:21 AM »
dave d . i wasnt refering to fighting you. i said it was fine to meet. i guess i should of used comas or something or actually used others names when i went off . i was basically refering to the pussy blkkstud or whatever the fuck it is. i offered to buy him a ticket to come here to adrain and the coward refused.  tell you what blkstud YOU buy me a ticket to vegas and i will be there!!! how about that?  and dave d i am sorry if you thought my rage was directed at you. it wasnt. im glad you know where adrian and applebees is. very few people know where adrian is. even those from toledo ann arbor detroit etc. lol  its just a nice small town.

U buy ur own ticket u fuckin poor ass mother.... (cant write it out or Ron will censor it automatically).
My ticket and hotel is booked. Ill be there. U get ur fuckin little ass over there. Walk if u have to.

Bkkstud

• Getbig II
« Reply #105 on: July 23, 2017, 09:44:56 AM »
OJ is a dindu who absolutely diddu the crime.

Guilty as sin.

And before the cuck tosser who's been posting in this thread like a maniac says I'm racist, of course I am. But this has nothing to do with why I judge Simpson as a guilty man.

yes it does u fuckin pig

I think sweet Justice would be career slacker Kato ending OJ, thus bringing the whole debacle full circle.

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #106 on: July 23, 2017, 10:52:55 AM »
one last post on this post. typical dindu behavior. acts all tuff. i call him out. offer to buy him a ticket here so he can "whoop" me ( lol ) and the coward backs down by saying you come here. you buy your own ticket etc. HE started with the name calling and tuff guy attitude towards me but when push came to shove he does what all dindus do. cower away in fear and TRY to find a way to still act tuff (but knowing he is a pussy.). typical internet tuff guy . lol  its an open invite for a free trip here dindu. anytime. NOW im done. just had to get my point across

Bkkstud

• Getbig II
« Reply #107 on: July 23, 2017, 11:08:35 AM »
one last post on this post. typical dindu behavior. acts all tuff. i call him out. offer to buy him a ticket here so he can "whoop" me ( lol ) and the coward backs down by saying you come here. you buy your own ticket etc. HE started with the name calling and tuff guy attitude towards me but when push came to shove he does what all dindus do. cower away in fear and TRY to find a way to still act tuff (but knowing he is a pussy.). typical internet tuff guy . lol  its an open invite for a free trip here dindu. anytime. NOW im done. just had to get my point across

Ur gonna have to come up with more than a free ticket to get me to go to Adrian, Nowhere...USA.
FYI....IM NOT BLACK U FUCKIN REDNECK MOTHER....ER!

Bkkstud

• Getbig II
« Reply #108 on: July 23, 2017, 11:16:26 AM »

Btw....you sound more black than I do, from the way you write.
Considering where you come from (Adrian, whatever). I'm impress you can put a sentence together.
Any person with an IQ above a 4th grader, can probably tell. I am not black.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: July 23, 2017, 11:56:07 AM »

How can you tell the reasoning that runs through another man's head?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #110 on: July 23, 2017, 11:58:38 AM »
These are actually outstanding demographics. I'm jealous:

Adrian, Michigan

As of the census[2] of 2010, there were 21,133 people, 7,831 households, and 4,531 families residing in the city. The population density was 2,658.2 inhabitants per square mile (1,026.3/km2). There were 8,977 housing units at an average density of 1,129.2 per square mile (436.0/km2). The racial makeup of the city was 84.1% White, 4.4% African American, 0.6% Native American, 0.9% Asian, 5.9% from other races, and 4.0% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 18.8% of the population.

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #111 on: July 24, 2017, 05:23:33 AM »
yes adrian is a very nice city. very very few dindus ( basically just college kids) thats why we have such a low crime rate. no dindus causing crime.. and more mexicans but they are all hard working real humans. and basically no gooks chinks or muck mucks. its a great place. ive lived all over( including calif) florida ,texas ,overseas. if only we didnt have bad winters here it would be almost perfect. we have FEW DINDUS. we dont have to lock our doors no one gets raped. shot or robbed. houses dont get broken into cars dont either. and this is in the city not the outskirts. adrian does have drug use but thats common even in little towns. and funny thing is every time something bad does happen and it makes the news   guess the race? yep they were here from detroit and did a crime. typical dindu stuff.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #112 on: July 24, 2017, 05:26:34 AM »
yes adrian is a very nice city. very very few dindus ( basically just college kids) thats why we have such a low crime rate. no dindus causing crime.. and more mexicans but they are all hard working real humans. and basically no gooks chinks or muck mucks. its a great place. ive lived all over( including calif) florida ,texas ,overseas. if only we didnt have bad winters here it would be almost perfect. we have FEW DINDUS. we dont have to lock our doors no one gets raped. shot or robbed. houses dont get broken into cars dont either. and this is in the city not the outskirts. adrian does have drug use but thats common even in little towns. and funny thing is every time something bad does happen and it makes the news   guess the race? yep they were here from detroit and did a crime. typical dindu stuff.
Newsflash, with drug usage, comes people breaking into cars or houses. You just don't hear about it.

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #113 on: July 24, 2017, 05:32:48 AM »
newsflash its very rare as i stated. adrian doesnt have a bus system. that alone limits a dindus way around. we have two colleges that scares the hell out of dindus. we have 2 different police ( city and county) the city itself doesnt allow run down buildings and vacant areas. sure on the 'eastside" of adrian is the bad section. but thats nothing . again only when the dindus come from other cutys to try to sell their crap to the local dealers that something may happen. it happens but very rare

cobra333

• Getbig II
« Reply #114 on: July 24, 2017, 05:45:59 AM »
Adrian michigan is real and on its game.  Great place to live.  Hit me up bro lets train

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #115 on: July 24, 2017, 05:47:27 AM »
cobra you from adrian?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #116 on: July 24, 2017, 06:05:28 AM »
I can understand why parker wants to defend this insanity but the reality is black America is in a secular decline.  A child can see it. The end game is that the population in these cities decreases to the point where blacks are insignificant and then white people will move back in.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: July 24, 2017, 06:51:17 AM »

No, it doesn't. Think about it, Huey. I proudly state I'm racist, so why wouldn't I say him being black is a factor in my opinion if it was? I don't give a shit.

You're ridiculous.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #118 on: July 24, 2017, 08:50:28 AM »
Adrian home??? Look familiar? Can O.J. afford it?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #119 on: July 24, 2017, 09:08:08 AM »
Nice color scheme.  Is it made out of gingerbread?

Bkkstud

• Getbig II
« Reply #120 on: July 24, 2017, 09:55:53 AM »
Adrian michigan is real and on its game.  Great place to live.  Hit me up bro lets train

= let's fuck bro

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: July 24, 2017, 10:02:12 AM »
I didn't realize the Jury was that set against convicting him, right from the start.  One of the Jurors said she figured 90% of the other Jurors, like herself, didn't want to convict him, no matter what the evidence, because they wanted payback for Rodney King.  This was said on the O.J.: Made in America documentary series.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #122 on: July 24, 2017, 10:04:27 AM »
The problem with Democracy is that people are idiots.

Simple Simon

« Reply #123 on: July 24, 2017, 02:42:29 PM »
The problem with Democracy is that people are idiots.

;D
The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

Winston Churchill

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #124 on: July 24, 2017, 02:58:31 PM »
Nice color scheme.  Is it made out of gingerbread?

Lot of houses like that in Saratoga. This one's not far from the track: