Author Topic: No Surprise...Trump Fires Scaramucci  (Read 8373 times)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: No Surprise...Trump Fires Scaramucci
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2017, 06:39:36 PM »
Has Mr Trump no meaning or significance without reference to Mr Obama?

Mr. Trump is Mr. Obama's legacy. Don't forget
a

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2017, 06:45:12 PM »

Truth.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2017, 06:47:20 PM »

hardly

Trump is the legacy of the Republican Party and the Republican voters

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2017, 07:03:43 PM »
hardly

Trump is the legacy of the Republican Party and the Republican voters

The supportive Republican party
a

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2017, 07:09:10 PM »
The supportive Republican party

more pictures?

try using your words if you actually want to debate the topic

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2017, 07:18:10 PM »
God it's hilarious to see the world through the eyes of a Trumptard

Would you like a list of the generals fired by Obama

Trump is the person who deemed The Mooch as acceptable to be hired

Kelly is the one who demanded he be fired

Speaking of Limp Noodle in Chief

Last week he was hiding in one corner of the White House cyber-bullying his own AG who was visiting the White House AT THAT VERY MOMENT

Trump is quite possibly the biggest pussy on the planet and most certainly the biggest pussy to ever occupy the Oval Office

#alternatereality

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2017, 04:16:43 AM »
more pictures?

What's there to debate?! The GOP can't even fulfill a promise that they've been shouting at the top of their lungs for 7 years. Hell, I don't even think they even thought about formulating a plan to replace healthcare until January 20. I can pull numerous clips and articles of "Republicans" shitting all over Trump (before and after the election).

The Republican establishment did just as much as the lazy Clinton campaign to discredit and disrupt Trump. Hell, they still are "resisting" or running away at the slightest sign of struggle.

Like I said before, I am okay with that... The Republican party is digging its own grave right next to where the Democrats are buried. Hopefully it will either lead to a true third party forming or civil war. And I believe the nation needs both.
a

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2017, 06:35:02 AM »
more pictures?

Yamcha is one of the few exceptions when it comes to keeping it funny while supporting Trump.

It's ironic how the staunchest Trump-a-tards love to see "liberal snowflakes " meting down.
Because they always get their panties in a bunch when anyone tries to be critical of Trump.

It's entertaining to see them get all mad and cussing when to anyone not drinking the Trump Kool-Aid  ;D

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2017, 07:17:24 AM »
more pictures?

Lol, coming from a guy who is the living embodiment of talking points, etc.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2017, 07:21:29 AM »

Trump is quite possibly the biggest pussy on the planet and most certainly the biggest pussy to ever occupy the Oval Office

Liar or blind. The whole world walked all over Obama. Iran, Russia, China, Europe, Cuba, etc.

Laughably inept.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2017, 07:34:08 PM »
Why The Mooch Lost His Cool
Anthony Scaramucci tells HuffPost about the highs and lows of his fiery stint at the White House and what that cuss-filled rant was really about.
By Vicky Ward Editor at Large, HuffPost
POLITICS 08/01/2017

I received a call Monday night from Roger Stone, the infamous political prankster and Donald Trump confidant. He wanted to talk about Anthony Scaramucci, whose 10-day tenure as White House communications director had just ended in ignominy.

Stone said that Scaramucci reminded him of “a suicide bomber,” then switched centuries for his next metaphor. “The administration is like the French Revolution,” Stone said. “You never know who will be beheaded next.”

But Stone didn’t believe that Scaramucci would stay far from the president for long. “As you know, none of us are ever really gone. He still has the president’s cellphone, the president’s private number. Just because he’s not in the White House, no one should think his influence has gone.”

When I spoke to Scaramucci on Tuesday afternoon, the financier was more interested in justifying his recent past.

From the beginning of his time in the Trump White House, way back on July 20, critics said that Scaramucci was too similar to Trump, too eager to be on TV, to last. Scaramucci was keenly aware of that particular liability. It explains why his opening news conference was so filled with compliments for the president. He knew there was only one person watching whose opinion of him mattered.

“The president thought I killed it,” Scaramucci told me the following day, still clearly hyped up by his experience in the White House briefing room.

The administration is like the French Revolution. You never know who will be beheaded next.
Republican strategist Roger Stone
“If you were 7 inches taller, I’d be worried,” Trump told Scaramucci, according to someone familiar with the conversation who asked not to be named quoting the president.

The euphoria wouldn’t last long. Political reporters, including Ryan Lizza of The New Yorker and Olivia Nuzzi of New York Magazine, tweeted Wednesday night that Scaramucci was at dinner with the president, first lady Melania Trump, Fox News host Sean Hannity, former Fox News co-president Bill Shine and Kimberly Guilfoyle, co-host of “The Five” on Fox News.

Follow
Ryan Lizza ✔ @RyanLizza
Scoop: Trump is dining tonight w/Sean Hannnity, Bill Shine (former Fox News executive), & Anthony Scaramucci, per to 2 knowledgeable sources
1:36 PM - Jul 26, 2017
 555 555 Replies   792 792 Retweets   1,290 1,290 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy
 Follow
Ryan Lizza ✔ @RyanLizza
Replying to @RyanLizza
Senior White House official tells me that Melania was also at the dinner tonight with Trump, Hannity, Shine, and Scaramucci.
4:49 PM - Jul 26, 2017
 107 107 Replies   135 135 Retweets   375 375 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy
 Follow
Olivia Nuzzi @Olivianuzzi
A source close to Scaramucci tells me that additionally, Kimberly Guilfoyle, the Fox News host, was there. https://twitter.com/ryanlizza/status/890403810182561793
6:53 PM - Jul 26, 2017
 102 102 Replies   293 293 Retweets   529 529 likes

Scaramucci was upset to see Guilfoyle included in the tweets. The guest list, he told me, was incomplete — the tweets didn’t mention the presence of Ainsley Earhardt and Brian Kilmeade, co-hosts of “Fox & Friends,” as well as White House counselor Kellyanne Conway and Vice President Mike Pence, who, he said, left before the sit-down dinner.

And since only the truncated guest list had been released, he knew that the inclusion of Guilfoyle would raise suspicion. He said he was aware that some associates and members of the media were gossiping about his friendship with the Fox host and feared this particular leak would only make matters worse.

Scaramucci strongly denies having a sexual relationship with Guilfoyle. Stone, a friend of Guilfoyle’s, explained that Scaramucci and Guilfoyle “are very close friends but nothing more.” He added, “He is way too short for Kimberly.” Neither Guilfoyle nor Fox News responded to requests for comment.

As soon as Scaramucci returned from Wednesday night’s dinner, he called Lizza and gave his now-infamous interview, published Thursday, in which he suggested that former White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus was a “paranoid schizophrenic” and that White House chief strategist Steve Bannon practiced auto-fellatio.

Scaramucci said he felt burned by the interview. “The Lizzas and Scaramuccis have been friends for over 50 years. My dad knew his dad from construction, and we were building a personal relationship. Most of what I said was humorous and joking. Legally, it may have been on the record, but the spirit of it was off. And he knew that.”

Still, Scaramucci told me, he has plans to take Lizza out for a beer.

Most of what I said was humorous and joking. Legally, it may have been on the record, but the spirit of it was off. And he knew that.

Anthony Scaramucci on The New Yorker interview
When I asked Lizza for his response, he wrote back: “I’ve only known Anthony in his capacity as a Trump surrogate and then White House communications director. We are not and have never been ‘old family friends,’ though I think our fathers knew each other, so maybe that’s what he’s talking about. (The Long Island Italian world in that generation is relatively small.) But again, that would not be a reason to suppress an explosive on-the-record interview.”

According to several sources close to the White House, the president was initially amused by the Lizza exchange but changed his opinion when he saw how much negative attention it was bringing. Scaramucci said he offered to resign before the weekend. The president told him that wouldn’t be necessary, but he instructed Scaramucci to “watch it” in the future, according to someone familiar with the conversation.

I spoke with Scaramucci on Saturday morning, and he sounded defeated. “I think I have strep,” he said. On top of everything else, the night before, The New York Post had broken the news of his impending divorce from his second wife, Deidre Ball.

JONATHAN ERNST / REUTERS
White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci arrives with President Donald Trump aboard Air Force One in Ronkonkoma, New York, on Friday. On Monday, Scaramucci was out of a job.

That Scaramucci’s marriage was in trouble was hardly a secret. Long before Ball filed for divorce on July 6, Scaramucci was open with friends and associates about what he believed to be the sorry state of their union and how they were struggling through regular counseling sessions.

He just hated that his relationship was being discussed in public. A follow-up report from the Post said that Scaramucci didn’t attend the birth of their son last week. Instead, he sent Ball a short congratulatory text.

Scaramucci said this is an unfair characterization of events. He told me that Ball’s due date was Aug. 9, so when he boarded Air Force One to West Virginia last Monday to attend the president’s address at the National Scout Jamboree, he didn’t think he’d be in danger of missing the birth. As soon as she texted him that she was going into labor, he said, he looked into chartering a plane from West Virginia but discovered that there was a wide no fly-zone around Air Force One. He explained that he decided to wait to fly back to Washington with the president, then travel to New York from there.

As of Tuesday afternoon, he still hadn’t met his son. Scaramucci claimed that right after the birth Ball texted him her request for some space. When I asked about this text, Ball’s lawyer, Jill Stone, responded: “Any texts of that nature had nothing to do with the baby or seeing the baby.” (Jill Stone said she couldn’t comment on the rest of Scaramucci’s version of events.)

When I spoke to Scaramucci on Saturday, he didn’t have much to say about the collapse of his marriage. “It’s fine. I mean, what am I going to do?” He perked up when he started talking about the fantastic team he was going to bring into the White House’s communications shop and the big plans he was going to enact after a tumultuous first week.

But on Monday morning, Scaramucci knew he was cooked. Retired Marine Gen. John Kelly, the new chief of staff, who insisted that all White House staff report to him, asked for his resignation. “It was a very polite conversation,” Scaramucci says.

Scaramucci then went to see Trump, who was unavailable. He ended up speaking with the president, his daughter Ivanka Trump and his son-in-law, Jared Kushner, separately later in the day by telephone. All were gracious, he said. “The president told me he knows I have his back, but he has to try to tighten the ship.”

So what are you going to do next, I asked him.

“I am now going to go dark,” he said.

And then?

“Then I will reemerge.” He paused. “As me.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/anthony-scaramucci-what-went-wrong_us_59811cc9e4b02b36343ec1da?73&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2017, 04:23:15 AM »

So what are you going to do next, I asked him.

“I am now going to go dark,” he said.

And then?

“Then I will reemerge.” He paused. “As me.”

Brought a tear to my eye...  :'(
a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2017, 03:24:31 PM »
-Thrown out in the rain and looking sadly dejected.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2017, 03:26:25 PM »
Crying all the way to the bank.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2017, 06:28:06 AM »
The Schmuck plans to hold an event tomorrow to give his side of the story.    As if anyone cares about his side of anything.  He will either spend all the time in Trump ass kissing mode or denial mode. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2017, 06:29:00 AM »
Crying all the way to the bank.

He will be crying even more when he gets there and has to hand his wife half of everything.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2017, 02:56:24 PM »
He will be crying even more when he gets there and has to hand his wife half of everything.

His net worth is reportedly between $44.8 million and $64.3 million.  Even if he has to pay half, he will still be worth between $22.4 million and $32.1 million. 

So yes, crying all the way to the bank. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2017, 03:07:26 PM »
Doesn't matter what his net worth is.  He will be half soon.   PUN.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2017, 03:20:44 PM »
Doesn't matter what his net worth is.  He will be half soon.   PUN.

Meh.  He will still be in the top 1 percent, and will likely make a lot more money and increase his net worth.  I know nothing about this guy other than the one interview I watched, where he was really good, and his really dumb remarks to the reporter.  And the stuff I read about his money and assets.  If he does cry he'll be wiping the tears away with $100 bills.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2017, 04:05:49 PM »
Lol, coming from a guy who is the living embodiment of talking points, etc.

bullshit
my posts are my own words all the time unless I'm posting an article

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2017, 04:06:47 PM »
Yamcha is one of the few exceptions when it comes to keeping it funny while supporting Trump.

It's ironic how the staunchest Trump-a-tards love to see "liberal snowflakes " meting down.
Because they always get their panties in a bunch when anyone tries to be critical of Trump.

It's entertaining to see them get all mad and cussing when to anyone not drinking the Trump Kool-Aid  ;D

who is getting "all mad and cussing" at him?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2017, 04:07:49 PM »
who is getting "all mad and cussing" at him?

my other gimmicks
a

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2017, 04:18:57 PM »

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2017, 04:28:03 PM »