Author Topic: Why are the vast majority of gym goers not only out of shape...  (Read 14364 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Why are the vast majority of gym goers not only out of shape...
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2017, 12:35:04 PM »
maybe 10% of gym partipants actually change their look, the other 90% look exactly the same (which is like shit) year in and year out

WTF ::)

some go from thin to thinner...

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2017, 12:41:14 PM »
maybe 10% of gym partipants actually change their look, the other 90% look exactly the same (which is like shit) year in and year out

WTF ::)

Hey bud, you never know, maybe you've just caught them during their "progressive overload is key" phase!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2017, 12:42:37 PM »
Hey bud, you never know, maybe you're just catch them during their "progressive overload is key" phase!

beat this

but i know you cant lulz

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2017, 12:43:33 PM »
some go from thin to thinner...

check pics above 😎

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2017, 01:21:56 PM »
beat this

but i know you cant lulz

here's me fresh out of the depths of anorexia, taking bathroom selfies for my imaginary strava fanbase

and somehow i still wouldn't have, even at this point, traded places with a lifestyle artist of your caliber -- imagine that! unfortunately for you, bodies don't end at the neck, and life doesn't stop when you log off.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2017, 01:26:04 PM »
here's me fresh out of the depths of anorexia, taking bathroom selfies for my imaginary strava fanbase

and somehow i still wouldn't have, even at this point, traded places with a lifestyle artist of your caliber -- imagine that! unfortunately for you, bodies don't end at the neck, and life doesn't stop when you log off.

whatever

im not a bad looking guy dumbass

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2017, 01:35:49 PM »
lol, this thread delivers.  :D ;D ;D ;D :D :D
X

Yanin

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2017, 01:56:10 PM »
whatever

Are you the guy riding the "trek 5500"?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2017, 01:58:51 PM »
Are you the guy riding the "trek 5500"?

1/10

your mom is riding black cock

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2017, 02:10:23 PM »

so it did turn out you had an eating disorder?

if so congrats if you are dealing with it
"

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2017, 04:12:45 PM »
whatever

You're not a good looking guy either, yet you fetishize your physique. You're not a smart guy but you repeatedly boast about your intelligence. You're not a good or creative writer, but you consider yourself a poet.

And last of all, you're not a narcissist either. You pay professionals to tell you about a disorder you don't have, which is just another symptom of the cowardice that prevents you from reconciling your own observations (that obviously lead to the facts i wrote above) with your identity. You're afraid of losing your self-image and run from conflicts that threaten it, which is why you can never maintain a relationship; if you can't accept the truth about yourself from yourself, obviously you won't acknowledge it from others either. No one can put up with that for long.

By accepting your diagnosis as a narcissist, you only give yourself a convenient excuse for relationship failures. You don't believe in your own greatness, but you're too afraid to accept the alternative, so you accept a fictitious "problem" which can never be resolved despite endless therapies and medications. You dont want to solve your "disorder", you need it so that you can avoid dealing with the real problem: how to live in a world where you aren't special.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2017, 04:16:33 PM »
You're not a good looking guy either, yet you fetishize your physique. You're not a smart guy but you repeatedly boast about your intelligence. You're not a good or creative writer, but you consider yourself a poet.

And last of all, you're not a narcissist either. You pay professionals to tell you about a disorder you don't have, which is just another symptom of the cowardice that prevents you from reconciling your own observations (that obviously lead to facts i wrote above) with your identity. You place your self-image over everything, which is why you can never maintain a relationship; if you can't accept the truth about yourself from yourself, obviously you won't acknowledge it from others either. No one can put up with that for long.

By accepting your diagnosis as a narcissist, you only give yourself a convenient excuse for your failures. You don't believe in you're own greatness, but your too afraid to accept the alternative, so you accept a fictitious "problem" which can never be resolved by endless, ineffective therapies, medications, etc. You dont want to solve your "disorder", you need it so that you can avoid dealing with the real problem: how to live in a world where you aren't special.

wow

"

Meta-physical

« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2017, 04:21:34 PM »

And last of all, you're not a narcissist either. You pay professionals to tell you about a disorder you don't have, which is just another symptom of the cowardice that prevents you from reconciling your own observations (that obviously lead to the facts i wrote above) with your identity. You're afraid of losing your self-image and run from conflicts that threaten it, which is why you can never maintain a relationship; if you can't accept the truth about yourself from yourself, obviously you won't acknowledge it from others either. No one can put up with that for long.

By accepting your diagnosis as a narcissist, you only give yourself a convenient excuse for relationship failures. You don't believe in your own greatness, but you're too afraid to accept the alternative, so you accept a fictitious "problem" which can never be resolved despite endless therapies and medications. You dont want to solve your "disorder", you need it so that you can avoid dealing with the real problem: how to live in a world where you aren't special.

;D Oooof. DJ when he reads this:

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2017, 04:30:01 PM »

this one joins the getbig hall fo fame for posts along with these 2 gems

I don't take kindly to disrespect. Not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in line at Walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners...anywhere.

People talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

Spent many years in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most people here in the 'real world' aren't ready for what could happen...and run their mouths like the world is a make-believe cartoon. Despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying the bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

The guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. If you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

Lol! "This shouldn't take long" then proceeds to make a 25 minute video about me. Are you really that thin-skinned?

Lets go over a few things in which you got wrong:

1. I am not obese. Out of shape, but not obese.

2. I never sucked a dick or wrote about it. Someone altered a few of my threads/posts. Simple as that.

3. Not an alcoholic. I can go days without drinking and pretty much go 18+ hours without drinking on a daily basis.

I am balding, so you did get that part correct.

Your life is a fucking mess. I mention that all of that hospital food is probably making you fat, and you meltdown hard enough to make a 25 minute Youtube video? You are an ex felon and a drug addict. There was no way I thought a person as skeezy as you could be real, but your videos have proven me wrong.

Your a scumbag plain and simple. Fucking ordering double and triple everything for every meal, why? just because you think that your insurance is going to foot 90% of your bill? Of course the hospital nurses smile every time they take your order, because it is all going to go on your bill.

Then if they are lucky, you will probably pay $50 a month on a $300,000+ hospital bill. You are only hurting the honest people who happen to carry your insurance, because the premiums go up when companies have to foot huge bills for losers like you, who have a $200 food bill everyday.

You are the loser, Eric. I don't have to go to jail, do multiple drugs, or have hospital stays every other month, just to get the feeling of being taken cared of.

You're speaking as if you're an equal to Avesher....you're not.  That's the problem with you, Shizzo.  You think that because you've been posting here for 12 years that you are important and you've been going around trying to convince everyone that you are You are of no importance to Getbig.  You bring nothing to the table.  You are neither a bodybuilder, commentator, radio show host, journalist, fitness guru, drug dealer etc.  You have no actual involvement in the industry whatsoever.  The "Legendary Getbiggers" have at the very least had some involvement in the bodybuilding and/or fitness industry in some way.  Even the True Adonis was a guest on MD No Bull Radio and did the Mr. Getbig.  You have no irons in the fire, you have no skin in the business.  You have not lived for the sport or even picked up a weight for that matter.  You have not contributed anything significant to Getbig.  You were even humiliated and banned on RX Muscle and MD which is why you came back here....posting under the title "King Shizzo" as if someone knows or even cares about you.

Shizzo, all you want from Getbig is to be accepted and admired but the truth is that you're not a "Legendary Getbigger" and you'll never be one of us because you have done absolutely nothing to earn the title.  You're no Adonis, you're no Squadfather, you're no Avesher, you're no OneMoreRep, you're no Fozzle, you're no Mindspin, you're no MartyChampions, you're no anabolichalo, you're no WillGrant, you're no Wiggs, you're no stuntmovie, you're no 240, you're no SoulCrusher....you are absolutely nothing.  You simply don't exist as an actual "somebody" on Getbig other than that loser who was so desperate to be accepted by random people on Getbig that you wrapped your lips around another man's dick and sucked it clean and then posted about it.  Its just sad.....I'm sorry.  I would tell you to shoot yourself in the head but it would be a waste of a good bullet.  You are neither loved or hated...you simply don't belong here.  Please stop pestering people and just go away.....far away.

"

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2017, 04:51:41 PM »
Cellphones.  They are a complete distraction and waste of precious time.  Leave it in the car or at home.

x fucking infinity.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2017, 04:52:12 PM »
whatever

Update your hairstyle. It looks raggedy. Otherwise, your a decent looking fellow.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2017, 10:50:25 PM »
wow

that doesnt bother me as we all have OPINIONS and opinions ARE NOT FACTS

heres the thing, one persons like is anothers dislike

it is very obvious that seepiss dont like me so therefore he tries his damnest to "hurt me" lol

basically the shit he spews is based upon his EMOTIONS and not based upon FACTS 😎

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2017, 11:31:58 PM »
This has to be true based on the personalities of the black women that I have known and dated.

However, I think that it starts when they are very young, because the narcissism is present to such an exaggerated extent that it seems to be e very deep rooted part of who they are. It effects how they value themselves and creates a profound sense of insecurity masked by extreme outward (overinflated) confidence.

ie: watch their reaction when you call them out on anything that challenges their sexual value, whether they have sexual value or not. Its crazy.

The black women that I have dated all needed psychotherapy in one way or another to learn to tone down the narcissism and behave like an adult in a relationship. While that's true for many women across all races, only black women universally have had an overinflated ego and elements of pathological narcissism in their personalities.

I will say that I don't think that its a function of race, but a function of the western underclass culture that shapes how they value themselves and shapes their personalities from a young age. However, I do think that black girls have extremely high sex drives (testosterone) which also shapes how they act out their narcissistic tendencies. High T also shapes other behavior, such as anger.

Not all black girls are effected by underclass culture, obviously, but there seems to be a draw to it even for middle class or over privileged black girls. So, many of them tend to integrate negative elements from it into their personalities as well. The narcissistic elements usually forming the bedrock of that influence.

That's a psychoanalysis smackdown!!! Wink

But that ass is nice.

The narcissism is more so a defense mechanism for feeling inferior to every other racial group of women than it is an aspect of underclass culture. Psychology studies have shown how simply seeing pretty women on TV, screws with women's self-esteem and increases their desire for plastic surgery and other forms of beautification; it's only going to be worse with black women.

The narcissism is their bulimia and anorexia that you see in many white women trying to be models. Their attitude thrown towards men is like slitting their wrist or cutting themselves. On a subconscious level, they know it makes them unattractive, but at the same time it gives them attention; plus knowing that she has the power to drive away undesirables gives her an immense feeling of power in a world where she feels she has none.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2017, 01:07:00 PM »
beat this

but i know you cant lulz
I can.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2017, 03:30:09 PM »
that doesnt bother me as we all have OPINIONS and opinions ARE NOT FACTS

heres the thing, one persons like is anothers dislike

it is very obvious that seepiss dont like me so therefore he tries his damnest to "hurt me" lol

basically the shit he spews is based upon his EMOTIONS and not based upon FACTS 😎

It's true, i don't like you. Neither do the vast majority of getbiggers.

Why is that? Because your behavior is disgraceful. You continuously brag about your mediocre accomplishments and insult everyone out of all proportion to their failings. If you critiqued yourself with a tenth of the venom you fling at others, you'd self-destruct. And this is why you choose to live in a fantasy, as I said before, inventing fake conditions to hide your total mediocrity.

You have the gall to imply my "opinion" is somehow at odds with "the facts". So where am I wrong?

You repeatedly starve yourself and take steroids, yet don't even have the confidence to post a full body shot, instead showing us a picture which is probably decades old to "prove you aren't ugly".

How long have you bragged about your boxing skills without stepping into a ring? How about your 275 lb bench, or your five minute mile or whatever it was. What success did these athletic feats bring you? Did you compete at a professional or even amateur level in any sport?

While we're at it, why don't you post some more of your poems for getbig to critique? Or surely you, being "highly intelligent" as well as quite aesthetically sensitive, have managed to find a publisher? Or even self-published -- perhaps you can refer us to your blog, or give us your username on getverse.com?

What about your womanizing? Even galeniko, who had little need to prove anything, occasionally posted pictures of his conquests. However, we have to take your "success" on your word. Even if you had some success, by your own admission, none of these women stay with you; and now you're taking medication for some sexual pathology, supposedly.

You've never earned money, instead choosing recreation on your family's credit. But what facts compel us to believe you're even successful as a libertine?

Just a few years ago you were a truly wretched figure, humbled by alcoholism and fishing for pity after being forced to admit your fanaticism for "progressive overload" had amounted to nothing at all, except a few lukewarm compliments from the overly-generous njflex, to whom you sent private pictures (fearing public scrutiny). Come to think of it, the dj of those days was the very image of "beta". He clung to every bit of praise he could get, never letting anyone forget the one or two compliments he managed to draw from more popular forumers like gh15.

So what's changed since then? From what "facts" are we supposed to believe you've taken advantage of your "freedom" and made for yourself a life for others to envy? That your average three site skinfold dropped a few millimeters? That your arms now tape out at 17 inches, cold? That your trainer calls your jab "stiff" and "clean"?

Sorry dj, but the picture you paint for yourself isn't fooling anyone. The "facts" are in plain view for everyone BUT you. YOU are delusional, firstly for the reasons I originally wrote about, but secondly for failing to realize that no one is buying the story you're selling. You've become like a cold-caller who can only endure the contempt of his audience by deafening himself. Sadly, this only makes him more obnoxious, as the conversation becomes completely one-sided.

It's no wonder I don't like you, but neither does anyone with a view of "the facts".

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2017, 04:00:11 PM »
as ive said many times before i can give you or anyone the contact to my boxing coach and he can tell yoi about me

i only practiced for about 4 months so i never had any bouts just spars

and you really think that im being fully honest and sincere here with my claims about my greatness? Bahahahhaha

cant you read a troll when you see it 😎

there are a few things that are measurable and show im superior like this...

average height is 5'9" i am 5'11"

average IQ is 100 mine was measured low 120s

average vo2 max is 35 or so mine was 71

average erect cock length is 5.5 inches mine is 6.75

average bf is 18% mine is 7%

and i was never published because i am a lazy underachiever

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2017, 05:46:23 PM »
DJ181:

Stellar good looks
Online dating success
HUGE muscles
Smarter than Einstein
Neurosurgeon
Inventor and philanthropist
Striking personality
Creative
Athletic skills
X

obsidian

• Getbig V
Re: Why ate the vast majority of gym goers not only out of shape...
« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2017, 09:09:17 PM »
It’s work and regular people want easy shit and preplanned , or mapped out Journeys they can just follow the one in front of them

95% of people do not what food is as well - leads to many problems but physical health wise it shits on ur energy levels

Also it’s movement - and repetitive movement gets easy and the body get accustomed and it’s an enjoyable response, natural as well — most Bros ego lift , throw preplanned weight that is ‘required’ by bad ass law but all it does is curtail growth , kill joints , mentally the guy thinks every chest day is a war and that sucks and in 6 months dudes gonna be guzzlin beers on his ass with sore shoulders or a tore pec minor
Yep ego lifting is useless. Only results in sore joints. And the 8 reps maximum is also bullshit. Your arms will actually grow more with lightweight and high reps. Same for chest. Squeeze and contract.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2017, 09:12:42 PM »
as ive said many times before i can give you or anyone the contact to my boxing coach and he can tell yoi about me

i only practiced for about 4 months so i never had any bouts just spars

and you really think that im being fully honest and sincere here with my claims about my greatness? Bahahahhaha

cant you read a troll when you see it 😎

there are a few things that are measurable and show im superior like this...

average height is 5'9" i am 5'11"

average IQ is 100 mine was measured low 120s

average vo2 max is 35 or so mine was 71

average erect cock length is 5.5 inches mine is 6.75

average bf is 18% mine is 7%

and i was never published because i am a lazy underachiever

These measures don't show that you're superior, only that you've managed to become a degenerate despite your better qualities.

If your tiresome and witless bragging could be considered trolling at all, it would be an utter failure. Trolling works when the other person doesn't "get it" and punches themself out attacking a position you don't hold. But what position do you hold? If you don't think you're great, you clearly think you're good -- this is plain as day.

You fail to grasp what's obvious to everyone else: there's no point in your bodybuilding antics, athletic pursuits, or hopeless attempts at wit. It's all beside the point, which is that you're a washed up, insufferable never was who spent his whole life running from criticism and hiding behind paper thin excuses like "I was never published because I'm lazy."

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2017, 09:33:31 PM »
It's true, i don't like you. Neither do the vast majority of getbiggers.

Why is that? Because your behavior is disgraceful. You continuously brag about your mediocre accomplishments and insult everyone out of all proportion to their failings. If you critiqued yourself with a tenth of the venom you fling at others, you'd self-destruct. And this is why you choose to live in a fantasy, as I said before, inventing fake conditions to hide your total mediocrity.

You have the gall to imply my "opinion" is somehow at odds with "the facts". So where am I wrong?

You repeatedly starve yourself and take steroids, yet don't even have the confidence to post a full body shot, instead showing us a picture which is probably decades old to "prove you aren't ugly".

How long have you bragged about your boxing skills without stepping into a ring? How about your 275 lb bench, or your five minute mile or whatever it was. What success did these athletic feats bring you? Did you compete at a professional or even amateur level in any sport?

While we're at it, why don't you post some more of your poems for getbig to critique? Or surely you, being "highly intelligent" as well as quite aesthetically sensitive, have managed to find a publisher? Or even self-published -- perhaps you can refer us to your blog, or give us your username on getverse.com?

What about your womanizing? Even galeniko, who had little need to prove anything, occasionally posted pictures of his conquests. However, we have to take your "success" on your word. Even if you had some success, by your own admission, none of these women stay with you; and now you're taking medication for some sexual pathology, supposedly.

You've never earned money, instead choosing recreation on your family's credit. But what facts compel us to believe you're even successful as a libertine?

Just a few years ago you were a truly wretched figure, humbled by alcoholism and fishing for pity after being forced to admit your fanaticism for "progressive overload" had amounted to nothing at all, except a few lukewarm compliments from the overly-generous njflex, to whom you sent private pictures (fearing public scrutiny). Come to think of it, the dj of those days was the very image of "beta". He clung to every bit of praise he could get, never letting anyone forget the one or two compliments he managed to draw from more popular forumers like gh15.

So what's changed since then? From what "facts" are we supposed to believe you've taken advantage of your "freedom" and made for yourself a life for others to envy? That your average three site skinfold dropped a few millimeters? That your arms now tape out at 17 inches, cold? That your trainer calls your jab "stiff" and "clean"?

Sorry dj, but the picture you paint for yourself isn't fooling anyone. The "facts" are in plain view for everyone BUT you. YOU are delusional, firstly for the reasons I originally wrote about, but secondly for failing to realize that no one is buying the story you're selling. You've become like a cold-caller who can only endure the contempt of his audience by deafening himself. Sadly, this only makes him more obnoxious, as the conversation becomes completely one-sided.

It's no wonder I don't like you, but neither does anyone with a view of "the facts".

for some reason I am picturing this epic owning on Family Guy

"