Author Topic: The Return of Getbig Legends!  (Read 9929 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: The Return of Getbig Legends!
« Reply #75 on: December 04, 2017, 01:50:37 PM »
True, a few other posters also did for the exact same reason, shockwave and no one are two who come to mind, at the time Shizzo had reduced this board to the utter fucking dregs of bodybuilding boards, a lot of decent guys said fuck this shit and left

I think a few left because getbig turned into garbage (Raymondo, TrueGrit, Devilsmiles).

But, I remember Shockwave had drug issues (heroin). I wonder if he started to use again.
X

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: December 04, 2017, 02:38:21 PM »
I think a few left because getbig turned into garbage (Raymondo, TrueGrit, Devilsmiles).

But, I remember Shockwave had drug issues (heroin). I wonder if he started to use again.

I may be wrong mate I’ve got a bad memory and often remember events but wrong posters, thought I remembered him saying fuck this shit in a thread somewhere, I’m probably wrong as my memory is shit

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #77 on: December 04, 2017, 02:43:48 PM »
I may be wrong mate I’ve got a bad memory and often remember events but wrong posters, thought I remembered him saying fuck this shit in a thread somewhere, I’m probably wrong as my memory is shit

I am pretty sure Shockwave had a drug issue. He was pretty open about it.
X

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #78 on: December 04, 2017, 06:16:52 PM »
I need Kiwi and Big C.  Not sure how much longer I can carry this place.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #79 on: December 04, 2017, 08:12:59 PM »
I need Kiwi and Big C.  Not sure how much longer I can carry this place.
kiwiol is logged in constantly, must prefer to post with his gimmick.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #80 on: December 04, 2017, 11:52:47 PM »
kiwiol is logged in constantly, must prefer to post with his gimmick.

He had someone take a photo on his phone of our legendary meeting outside the men's urinal.

I wish he would take a break from furiously masturbating over it, to post it here.
P

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #81 on: December 05, 2017, 02:05:51 AM »
Personally I hope this starts a trend, where we see the return of some of the Getbig legends of days gone by.  Thoughts?

Aye.. bring back Jodels and McFarland to be the glamour couple, Chadwick Mower to schmoe us how it's done, Squadfather for teh beavis and butthead narration of everything, Goatboy to confuse Vincent Basile, Lee Priest so WE CAN HAVE A FELLA SO SHORT, HE SHOUTS EVERYTHING HE POSTS, ZachG to post his pics from the asylum, SuckmyHumberto for the peerless excellence in all subjects, Dan Duchaine for the apex wit, Matt T for his tremendous 10,000 yard stare and Dexter physique etc etc

I can't be arsed writing more, there are a ton of people who have had some quirk about them.