Author Topic: NEW Skip La Cour Photo - 55 Years Old - 5'11, 210-lb.  (Read 13754 times)

QuietYou

Re: NEW Skip La Cour Photo - 55 Years Old - 5'11, 210-lb.
« Reply #50 on: December 30, 2017, 03:06:14 AM »
Huh?  ???

When I was writing the two billion word post above this one which took me approximately 4.772 minutes, I was already thinking of how to respond to this comment you wrote about Skip.  Then I thought to myself "Hmm...he must be talking about this dumb phaggot.  Phucking phaggot":

Incidentally, that trophy case is a little fuller now...with the trophies for my wins from the 2017 CAASA Western Ontario Regionals I, Regionals II, and the Ontario Provincials.  I'm currently ranked in the top 20 in the 170-lb [lightweight] class in Canada.  Had I actually gone to Nationals, I may have placed as high as 12th.  But by default, I can only say with sincerity that I am in the top 20.  I did not want to leave the province while my new baby was only three months old.  Had it been held in Toronto, I would have been much more likely to compete.

Do you stay natural?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #51 on: December 30, 2017, 03:14:23 AM »
No one cares about your FB ban.

This

And why does Matt always type novel like drivel?

werewolf operative

« Reply #52 on: December 30, 2017, 03:26:19 AM »

Holy mackerel...

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #53 on: December 30, 2017, 03:52:42 AM »
Do you stay natural?

Of course.  I'm 170-lb.  Why not stay natural?  Now that they have weight classes for strongman in Canada's new amateur strongman league [CAASA], with the lowest one being 170-lb, I get to max out the contest weight for a change, rather than be the lightest guy, as I have been for the better part of 12 years since my first strength contest, in January of 2006.

Truth be told, the 170-lb look I have in the photos below is what I seek to maintain - that way I can still go to McDonald's with my kids, or go to the movies and eat popcorn, candy, and a huge pop, and basically eat without restrictions - it's not like I eat that much anyway.  But at 16% body fat, or whatever I am in the photos below, I can more or less eat what I want, and just not overly worry about it.

Anything I have used - including strong supplements - I have used in very small quantities.  Nature made me a 170-lb man.  I'm not going to fight that.  I could try to, and probably dirty bulk up to 250-lb with enough sauce in me, but why bother?  Off the sauce, I would just revert back to 170-lb anyway.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #54 on: December 30, 2017, 03:53:38 AM »

This

And why does Matt always type novel like drivel?

EVERYONE to the right of batshit insane Social Justice Warriors had BETTER be concerned about Facebook's ridiculous standards.  That said, they won't be enjoying Goodrum/Monopoly-like market share of social media posts much longer if they want to continue on with their campaign of pulling out the ban-stick on anyone who disagrees with them, even modestly.  ::)

You may not care when it happens to ME, but you will care when it starts happening to anyone else not towing a completely ludicrous leftist political ideology.

As to why I make such long long posts - do you type at an accuracy-adjusted speed of 100 words per minute?  If you did, you too would find your posts growing to the length of Stephen King novels before Bob Cicherillo's cameo in DodgeBall is over.

That, and autism.

My Canadian new year's resolution is to try to cut down my Getbig post and Facebook status sizes by 90%.  Also, to try to reduce my speech speed by 50-75%.  Consider that when I took my Grade 11 math exam, I finished the exam in 15 minutes.  Why did it take me that LONG?  Because I literally couldn't write as fast as my brain could process the answers to the questions.  My hand literally could not keep up with my brain.  It may sound strange, but I need to sort of be seen to be believed.  The rate in which I type, speak, and...well...do anything really, is out of hand fast.  It's just who I am, and I don't regret it - but if I intend to relate to others in any way, I am going to have to cut down on a lot of things - so I am honestly going to try to reduce my post sizes in the new year.  No promises on any results though.  ;D

Great future for White people right here - in the countries we built from the ground up.  ::)  I sure do look forward to this:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #55 on: December 30, 2017, 04:51:57 AM »
It's unfortunate that some people have made this thread about me, when it was only ever supposed to be Skip's time to shine.

>:(

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #56 on: December 30, 2017, 06:03:17 AM »
It's unfortunate that some people have made this thread about me, when it was only ever supposed to be Skip's time to shine.

>:(

C'mon Matt, you know you can't polish a turd, even one like Skippy. ;)

QuietYou

« Reply #57 on: December 30, 2017, 06:15:23 AM »
Of course.  I'm 170-lb.  Why not stay natural?  Now that they have weight classes for strongman in Canada's new amateur strongman league [CAASA], with the lowest one being 170-lb, I get to max out the contest weight for a change, rather than be the lightest guy, as I have been for the better part of 12 years since my first strength contest, in January of 2006.

Truth be told, the 170-lb look I have in the photos below is what I seek to maintain - that way I can still go to McDonald's with my kids, or go to the movies and eat popcorn, candy, and a huge pop, and basically eat without restrictions - it's not like I eat that much anyway.  But at 16% body fat, or whatever I am in the photos below, I can more or less eat what I want, and just not overly worry about it.

Anything I have used - including strong supplements - I have used in very small quantities.  Nature made me a 170-lb man.  I'm not going to fight that.  I could try to, and probably dirty bulk up to 250-lb with enough sauce in me, but why bother?  Off the sauce, I would just revert back to 170-lb anyway.

Hmm we are similar in that way. I am 5'8"-5'9" and my body always wanted to be around 170. If i was less i'd be hungrier if i was more i just wouldn't feel right and it would take effort. When i used to bulk naturally i'd go to like 185 then back down to 165. Would always end up back at around 170 though. Obviously now that i take AAS for a while it's all out the window  :).

But yeah you are solid for someone who is natty at 170 and not 20 years old. Although it will be near impossible at this point to bring up your lagging body parts. With your progressive aging away from the optimal age for testosterone and GH production, as well reaching your genetic limits as you've been training for long.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #58 on: December 30, 2017, 06:24:27 AM »
Hey Smatt, what you think you'd weigh at a dry sub-6?

QuietYou

« Reply #59 on: December 30, 2017, 06:25:53 AM »
Hey Smatt, what you think you'd weigh at a dry sub-6?
You're on AAS and he's not. Keep that in mind

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 30, 2017, 08:19:09 AM »
Huh?  ???

I did not want to leave the province

The fact that I've literally been one of the top 25 strongest men in my city - a city with a population of over 120,000 - by any and every objective measure possible tells me that most people making lift claims online are completely full of sh*t!

Let me get this straight - you all go to gyms where people look like Skip, and bench press 405 for reps?  ::)

STOP, JUST STOP.

At my strongest, I bench pressed 315x8, and I should get back to it this year.  I was around 185-lb at the time of that set, and was both drug- and supplement-free.  In my [by April 2018] TEN YEARS at my gym, I have seen no more than five other people complete that lift, if not lift more than that.

Matt with your math background you should understand that your numbers are skewed and inaccurate

Top 25 strongest out of 120,000? Do all 120000 perform in the same strength events as you?  How many are retired?

You can't even leave your providence  to see how you really measure up..... and so what if you had a 3 month old, you don't live with the baby (unless I'm wrong about this) and if anything happened while you were away you wouldn't have been able to do anything to save the baby if she needed medical attention. Based on your posts here I'd imagine a call to 911 would involve you telling the operater what they were doing wrong and how you'd do it better and by the time you're done it would be to late for medical help.

And you're 36, people (online )lie.  And they are stronger than you.

Your lifts are good though.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #61 on: December 30, 2017, 08:58:23 AM »
The fact that I've literally been one of the top 25 strongest men in my city - a city with a population of over 120,000 - by any and every objective measure possible tells me that most people making lift claims online are completely full of sh*t!

Except you're not. All the men in your city would have to compete directly against you in order for that to be determined.

This I couldn't agree with more. You start and unrelated thread to air your grievances about Facebook's policies. The first problem is you're on Facebook , your second is posting about on Getbig. Social media does tend to attract narcissists like you.

still loling about "one of the top 25 strongest men in my city " who fucking cares? Lets entertain you are , now what? You reek of inferiority from white people are smarter to I'm one of the strongest people in my city . invest in mental health Matt , try to understand why & where your issues stem from. " Those who look outside dream , Those who look inside awakes. "

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #62 on: December 30, 2017, 05:44:42 PM »
EVERYONE to the right of batshit insane Social Justice Warriors had BETTER be concerned about Facebook's ridiculous standards.  That said, they won't be enjoying Goodrum/Monopoly-like market share of social media posts much longer if they want to continue on with their campaign of pulling out the ban-stick on anyone who disagrees with them, even modestly.  ::)

You may not care when it happens to ME, but you will care when it starts happening to anyone else not towing a completely ludicrous leftist political ideology.

As to why I make such long long posts - do you type at an accuracy-adjusted speed of 100 words per minute?  If you did, you too would find your posts growing to the length of Stephen King novels before Bob Cicherillo's cameo in DodgeBall is over.

That, and autism.

My Canadian new year's resolution is to try to cut down my Getbig post and Facebook status sizes by 90%.  Also, to try to reduce my speech speed by 50-75%.  Consider that when I took my Grade 11 math exam, I finished the exam in 15 minutes.  Why did it take me that LONG?  Because I literally couldn't write as fast as my brain could process the answers to the questions.  My hand literally could not keep up with my brain.  It may sound strange, but I need to sort of be seen to be believed.  The rate in which I type, speak, and...well...do anything really, is out of hand fast.  It's just who I am, and I don't regret it - but if I intend to relate to others in any way, I am going to have to cut down on a lot of things - so I am honestly going to try to reduce my post sizes in the new year.  No promises on any results though.  ;D

Great future for White people right here - in the countries we built from the ground up.  ::)  I sure do look forward to this:

You are the one that made it about you

If you wanted to talk about skip then you wouldn’t be talking about your ban from fb and other nonsense about you and Ron on here

You are the one that inserted yourself in post irrelevant to skip

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #63 on: December 30, 2017, 05:51:11 PM »

That, and autism.

tl;dr
X

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #64 on: December 30, 2017, 06:06:17 PM »
55 years, 5 months, 2 days old.  He is happily married now with a beautiful wife, and two beautiful children.

Does anyone know what the current status of Skip's La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition is?  I seem to recall it generating around $4.8 million in total sales around 2011, but I have not heard as much about it lately.  That said, supplement lines tend to come and go, sometimes even to the point that the same people behind a line will create a new line, to bank on the traffic/sales of people simply wanting something "new".

Unfortunately, I can't message Skip on Facebook because as the photo below his photos shows, I am banned from Facebook for a little over 15 more days.  I do find the Facebook Gulag interesting...like the Getbig Gulag of "Time Out", you also lose PM function - at least that is how Time Out was before [has this changed?].  Someone once baited me, by sending me a PM, and I responded with this account.  He then made a post stating to Ron that I was using this account, LOL.  He started a brand new thread just to tattletale on me.  >:(  I was using this account - but not to post, only for PMs.  Ron then removed me from Time Out posting that I was a nice guy and bought him a bottle of coke at the Arnold Classic that occurred during my Time Out.  ;D

Ron and I were always on great terms in real life.  I promised Ron that I would not post about race or politics if I came back to Getbig - UNLESS someone else brought it up.  Hence you will notice the vast majority of my politics have been in response to the threads of others - not in my own threads, and not off-topic in other threads - [generally] only in response to the threads and posts of others. :)  I am a man of my word, and a promise is a promise.  By and large, I have behaved as I told Ron I would.  His house - his rules.  For all the criticism of me being "racist", I feel like I am below average for Getbig.  ;D [and I consider that a bad thing, LOL.  I'm joking.  Sort of].

But to get banned from Facebook for 30 days for posting the YouTube video "Christopher Hitchens: Why Women Still Aren't Funny", is baffling to me.  Apparently posting a video with over three million views with 42,000 votes, 39,000 of which were UP VOTES [93%] is a problem to Facebook.  ???

Facebook has no consistent standards when it comes to logical reasons to ban people.  Don't even bother asking the moderators what their standards are in any of the Facebook community message boards.  They will dodge the question.  Someone stated that their friend got banned for simply posting an article from the mainstream UK based media outlet "The Independent".  Twitter is attempting to kill all "hate", which will result in something like 30% of their tweets being blocked, LOL.  They will die as an organization if they follow that path.  Oh well.  Enjoy being displaced, Twatter.  :D  Phucking leftist phaggots.  >:(

Of course men evolved to be funny, as Christopher Hitchens stated!  Males have to compete with alpha males like Skip to get limited female reproductive resources!  So of course males evolved certain skills that women did not.  Why WOULDN'T that be the case?

I mean, damn, 55 years old with a physique like this?  It boggles the mind.  Amazing ethnic French genetics!

I will have to send Skip a message on Facebook...in two weeks.  >:( :'( :-X

Skip is an awesome.  He contacted me prior to starting his supplement company for advice on what he should sell....great conversation we had.  Skip's Youtube Channel isn't large but its sufficient for his main business and that's all that really matters.

Also Matt Canning...you need to realize that Facebook is obviously monitoring almost every post you make.  The next time, its actually going to be a 1 year ban
A

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: December 30, 2017, 06:11:42 PM »
Bottom line is his whole life is bulit on lies that's a bad way to live life a scam artist but I guess who cares he rips of kids. Would I do it to that's besides the point I would still be a lying fraud it I wonder if it even bothers people like that who knows. Bottom line Mike ohearn doesn't have shit on this con man he deserves prison imo
He deserves prison? Christ your dumb stfu

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #66 on: December 30, 2017, 06:43:20 PM »
Would be nice if he pulled his pants up a bit.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #67 on: December 30, 2017, 08:23:08 PM »
does skip still do the alpha male manformation seminars?

i love matt's posts, he's become very underrated around here

E
E

airman23

• Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: December 31, 2017, 05:53:03 AM »
went to the site but didn't see any interviews with LaCour

Lol, I'm a dumbass and confused him with Skip Hill.   ;D :o

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: December 31, 2017, 08:05:58 AM »
Lol...And still a lyin steroid addict...

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
« Reply #70 on: August 24, 2022, 05:34:10 PM »
Skip turned 60 recently and I got to say he still looks pretty much the exact same.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 24, 2022, 05:37:28 PM »
Skip turned 60 recently and I got to say he still looks pretty much the exact same.

AAS and GH don't know your age.

And it's nice to see Matt has not changed at all in nearly 5 years.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #72 on: August 24, 2022, 05:41:30 PM »
Looks like Taylor Sheridan.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #73 on: August 24, 2022, 06:04:41 PM »

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #74 on: August 24, 2022, 06:17:34 PM »
Skip LaCour is no Bhanky.