Author Topic: Black Panther Movie - Smashing records  (Read 11238 times)

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: Black Panther Movie - Smashing records
« Reply #100 on: March 12, 2022, 05:46:14 AM »
Black Panther director Ryan Coogler was mistaken for bank robber, handcuffed in Atlanta

Ryan Coogler is one of the most acclaimed young directors in Hollywood, but he was mistaken as a bank robber and briefly handcuffed by Atlanta police on Jan. 7.

"This situation should never have happened," Coogler said in a statement to EW. "However, Bank of America worked with me and addressed it to my satisfaction and we have moved on."

Bank of America said in a statement to EW, "We deeply regret that this incident occurred. It never should have happened and we have apologized to Mr. Coogler."

According to an incident report obtained by TMZ, who were first to report the news, Coogler stopped at a Bank of America location in Atlanta, where he is currently working on Black Panther: Wakanda Forever. While two associates waited outside in a black SUV, Coogler went inside to withdraw $12,000 from his account. Given the size of the transaction, he wrote a note on his withdrawal slip: "Please do the money count somewhere else. I'd like to be discreet."

This note apparently alarmed the bank teller, a pregnant Black woman, and when her computer triggered an additional alert, she informed her boss that a potential bank robbery was in process. The police were called, and they briefly put Coogler in handcuffs until the incident was straightened out.

Representatives from the Atlanta Police Department did not immediately respond to EW's request for additional comment.

https://ew.com/celebrity/black-panther-director-ryan-coogler-mistaken-bank-robber/?utm_campaign=entertainmentweekly_entertainmentweekly&utm_content=manual&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_term=622929df625bd9000191b697&fbclid=IwAR1bfUEWB1sAKOjnu-u3Gb7Ohb8oWac8hT_obXdgdwcLpGEoFO8ag_aHwCg

I was flipping thru the channels yesterday and saw this on tmz, the teller was handed a note asking for 12k so she alerted the manager and she called police. Of course he flips out he is black and heaven forbid a black man gets questioned for a crime in this liberal world we live in even though black people cause most crime. Anyways he is saying to the cop you should take these cuffs off before your day gets really bad. Fucking entitled little bitch sounds like a threat to me. If I was cop I would have ragdolled him and put my knee in his throat for a long time. Why are black people in general so fucking cry babyish. Man up and understand your kind commits most crimes and deal with what should and will happen with police and shut the fuck up.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #101 on: March 12, 2022, 08:00:42 AM »
The teller was black and the cop was not white. The cop, from what I understand, was a poc.

Fuck Ryan Coogler.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #102 on: March 12, 2022, 09:40:03 AM »
The teller was black and the cop was not white. The cop, from what I understand, was a poc.

Fuck Ryan Coogler.

Next up, Ryan Coogler will renouce his "slave name" and proceed to name himself after a new medicine for 'Shittycell Pathetica".  Fuckin' sneeze names.  Well done on the term "poc"!  John said he used it all the time to identify liberals in D.C. to his Conservative friends, as in, "Here comes _____ but be forewarned he sincerely refers to me as a "poc".