Author Topic: † Billy Graham, 'America's Pastor' And Noted Televangelist, Dead At 99 †  (Read 19581 times)

TTfit

• Getbig III
Re: Billy Graham, 'America's Pastor' And Noted Televangelist, Dead At 99
« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2018, 10:11:35 PM »
Why does coach get into a fight every single thread he posts in? He derails threads like no one else.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2018, 10:19:48 PM »
Why does coach get into a fight every single thread he posts in? He derails threads like no one else.

Actually it’s more of insecure atheists that start. Bottom line is people hate to hear the truth about anything. I’m outspoken. They hate that. They can suck a dick. Period.

But the short answer is my political stance. Most of the respondents in this thread are atheist/liberals

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2018, 10:27:17 PM »
Earth is one planet amongst billions.

We are a blip in the ever expanding universe and people don't believe in a God/creator/higher form of life? Interesting.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #53 on: February 22, 2018, 04:21:37 AM »
The Lord can munch on my toe jam.

Is it possible to perform a re-do on the crucifixion? I’d like to grip a big ‘ol hammer and pound a spike into Jesus’ shrivelled bag.

LOL

Just because you think you desperately need something doesn't mean everyone else shares in your delusion

You've been repeatedly and thoroughly warned.  Lets hope you have at least another day of life in order to make a change and turn to God.  Right now you are absolutely hellbound and that should terrify you but in your suppression and hatred of the God (that you know exists) you adopt arrogance and obstinance and filth.  Make a change today.

This will be my last plea to either of you permanently.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 22, 2018, 05:35:01 AM »
Actually it’s more of insecure atheists that start. Bottom line is people hate to hear the truth about anything. I’m outspoken. They hate that. They can suck a dick. Period.

But the short answer is my political stance. Most of the respondents in this thread are atheist/liberals

No, you have one gear... it's drunk redneck

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: February 22, 2018, 05:36:18 AM »
Jesus is Lord

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 22, 2018, 06:18:38 AM »
More proof that liberal/atheists are the most miserable people on the planet.

I’m a right-wing atheist who cherishes Christian values.

P.S. An animal’s worth is every bit as great as mine, mind you. Doesn’t mean I won’t eat the fucker. Just like I don’t hold a grudge against an animal who gets hold of my muscular ass and chows down on me.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 22, 2018, 06:20:38 AM »
Stop sister. You can’t even figure out which bathrooms to use. Keep typing. Just word “God” sends you clowns off into tirade.

I like the word god.

Feel free to use it when referring to me.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 22, 2018, 06:23:16 AM »
he took a good path in life stood up against racism during segragation, better path than i can say for myself or any of you.

his downfall was plain hamburgers from mcdonalds ..

my only complaint about christianity is that compassion for animals is scoffed at

Stood up against racism?

What a cuck fuck.

Even more reason to be thankful he’s taking the ol’ dirt nap.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 22, 2018, 06:25:37 AM »

I’m confused. Doesn’t the truth have something to do with reality?

A sky wizard doesn’t fit into this equation.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2018, 06:27:24 AM »
You've been repeatedly and thoroughly warned.  Lets hope you have at least another day of life in order to make a change and turn to God.  Right now you are absolutely hellbound and that should terrify you but in your suppression and hatred of the God (that you know exists) you adopt arrogance and obstinance and filth.  Make a change today.

This will be my last plea to either of you permanently.

God can make me a samich.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2018, 06:28:46 AM »
Earth is one planet amongst billions.

We are a blip in the ever expanding universe and people don't believe in a God/creator/higher form of life? Interesting.

I believe in the probability of beings infinitely more sophisticated than humans are. Perhaps they engineered us.

Doesn’t make them gods.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2018, 09:02:03 AM »
of all humans... 'atheists' r the dumbest, lol

Even funnier: 99% of religious people aren't even aware that their parents made them christian or muslim or whatever. It usually is not a free choice. Religion is forced upon children by their parents.

In every religion mom and dad tell their kids that their god is the real one. The god other religions believe in is a faker!

Imo it's better to protect kids from religion and let them choose for themselves when they are 21 years old, if they want to believe in something

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2018, 09:13:17 AM »
BILLY GRAHAM'WRESTER'BASED HIS NAME PERSONA AND HIS 'SCHITCK'BASED ON HIM AS WELL'PREACHING'IN RING/INTERVIEWS.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2018, 09:56:23 AM »
Even funnier: 99% of religious people aren't even aware that their parents made them christian or muslim or whatever. It usually is not a free choice. Religion is forced upon children by their parents.

In every religion mom and dad tell their kids that their god is the real one. The god other religions believe in is a faker!

Imo it's better to protect kids from religion and let them choose for themselves when they are 21 years old, if they want to believe in something

And atheist parents raise atheist children.....and?

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2018, 10:04:43 AM »
BILLY GRAHAM'WRESTER'BASED HIS NAME PERSONA AND HIS 'SCHITCK'BASED ON HIM AS WELL'PREACHING'IN RING/INTERVIEWS.

REALLY?! SOURCE?

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #66 on: February 22, 2018, 10:14:36 AM »
I'm an agnostic and anybody that tells me they know what happens in the so called after-life is plain delusional, grasping for straws or full of shit

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2018, 10:24:52 AM »
And atheist parents raise atheist children.....and?

My Roman Catholic parents raised me ... Roman Catholic (Sunday School, the whole bit). Both paternal and maternal sides go back with the RC into the forever.

So? ...

Oh, yeah. That’s right: My mind is more powerful than yours is. It was able to overcome brainwashing and re-assert reality and truth as its dominant operating system.

Hope this helps.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
K

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #69 on: February 22, 2018, 10:37:13 AM »
Impressive arms for a preacher.

That's why they're called preacher curls.

The wrestler actually assumed the pseudonym in homage to the evangelist.
K

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 22, 2018, 10:50:14 AM »
was Billy Graham the trailblazer for Jimmy Swaggart, Jim Bakker, Oral Roberts, Ted Haggard et al.?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 22, 2018, 10:52:40 AM »
I'm an agnostic and anybody that tells me they know what happens in the so called after-life is plain delusional, grasping for straws or full of shit

Valid point but the opposite end of the arguement is that you don't know what happens either..

And what do we do with the testimony of people who were clinically dead and were brought back?

My Roman Catholic parents raised me ... Roman Catholic (Sunday School, the whole bit). Both paternal and maternal sides go back with the RC into the forever.

So? ...

Oh, yeah. That’s right: My mind is more powerful than yours is. It was able to overcome brainwashing and re-assert reality and truth as its dominant operating system.

Hope this helps.

Catholicism is based on "Christian principals" but it's a completely man made institution that Jesus didn't establish, no different than David Koresh and the Branch Davidians.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #72 on: February 22, 2018, 11:02:41 AM »
Valid point but the opposite end of the arguement is that you don't know what happens either..

And what do we do with the testimony of people who were clinically dead and were brought back?

Catholicism is based on "Christian principals" but it's a completely man made institution that Jesus didn't establish, no different than David Koresh and the Branch Davidians.

that's why I said 'agnostic'

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #73 on: February 22, 2018, 11:06:27 AM »
I also understand that there must be an amount of fear of the uknown. I have it. For some people, religion is soothing it.

I just dislike the hidden agenda with most quacks, preachers, priests and so on.

Note the word MOST

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 22, 2018, 11:11:41 AM »

So? ...

Hope this helps.

Enjoy your time replying with me.  My days on GB are coming to a permanent close....so drink it in now!!

So essentially we're all in agreement.  Parents of one sort attempt to raise their children to adopt the same values.   Christians raise Christians, atheists raise atheist, RCs raise RCs, etc.....

Although, I have a cousin that was raised by my Christian aunt and uncle.  He's chosen to become a hellbound atheist as he moved to China to teach the language and his Chinese girlfriend then influenced him towards atheism.

But, point remains that parents attempt to raise their children to adopt their values and beliefs the vast majority of the time.   None of this a secret or exposes the foundations of people's beliefs.   The vast majority of us are influenced by our parents.   Some choose to follow their parents and others do not.

I can provide tons of examples of people not raised in religious homes that became religious people and I'm sure the opposite is true as well.