Author Topic: Another giant lie: "Age is just a number"!  (Read 10243 times)

Zero2Hero

• Getbig II
Re: Another giant lie: "Age is just a number"!
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2018, 02:51:17 PM »
Sorry, but age is just a number, probably not for you, but for some, certainly... Just for the fun of it:

T.Beckford (supermodel fella)

At 23:

Now, at 47:

Chuando Tan, 51:

Don't know where to find his pics from 20's, but if he looked any younger, would not make much difference.

Ellen Ector, 63:

I am sure she looked even better in her youth, but age is certainly just a number for her, compared to most other females her age, whether you like it or not.

Ernestine Shepherd. 81. Obviously would look better in her 20's, but for gods sake, it's 81. If age is not just a number in this case, than idk what is. Her skin is still better than most 55+ that I know.

Pharrel Williams, 44:

Jared Leto, 46 (actor/singer):

At 20something:

Now:

Will Smith:

Wentwooth Miller. Looks like a kid at 45, would fuck most college girls if wanted, too bad he's gay (good for GB local fellas I guess).

Kevin Levrone, 52. Facially pretty much the same, body wise - close to it. Deal with it.

Thread can be /closed as proven wrong.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2018, 03:13:08 PM »
Did i miss the younger shot of him in his late teens or 20's for comparison or did you just post in the wrong thread?
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) :) :) :) :) :)college version on track team
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2018, 03:14:45 PM »
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) :) :) :) :) :)college version on track team
8)
F

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2018, 03:14:57 PM »

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2018, 03:22:06 PM »
ratherbebig could we get a 20 year old Clooney next to the older version?  BBSS is destroying with this topic seems members have a hard time accepting the aging process.

sure. some dont age much (keanu reeves etc) others do look better with age especially if they were nerdy looking back then

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2018, 03:44:43 PM »
Many Darkies tend to age well and the odd lucky white person,but most of will look like absolute shit as we age

98mustang

« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2018, 03:48:25 PM »
8)

wow he really did age looks 50 in the mma pick:()

98mustang

« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2018, 03:50:25 PM »
sure. some dont age much (keanu reeves etc) others do look better with age especially if they were nerdy looking back then

Thanks for posting the young Clooney pick, looks like he aged to me.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2018, 03:51:07 PM »
i didnt use him as an example of someone who hasnt aged but someone who looks better aged

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2018, 03:53:38 PM »
 ::)
F

98mustang

« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2018, 03:54:31 PM »
Sorry, but age is just a number, probably not for you, but for some, certainly... Just for the fun of it:

T.Beckford (supermodel fella)

At 23:

Now, at 47:

Chuando Tan, 51:

Don't know where to find his pics from 20's, but if he looked any younger, would not make much difference.

Ellen Ector, 63:

I am sure she looked even better in her youth, but age is certainly just a number for her, compared to most other females her age, whether you like it or not.

Ernestine Shepherd. 81. Obviously would look better in her 20's, but for gods sake, it's 81. If age is not just a number in this case, than idk what is. Her skin is still better than most 55+ that I know.

Pharrel Williams, 44:

Jared Leto, 46 (actor/singer):

At 20something:

Now:

Will Smith:

Wentwooth Miller. Looks like a kid at 45, would fuck most college girls if wanted, too bad he's gay (good for GB local fellas I guess).

Kevin Levrone, 52. Facially pretty much the same, body wise - close to it. Deal with it.

Thread can be /closed as proven wrong.

Thanks for posting these pics further proves the authors point, they all have aged, age is not just a number obviously, Beckford's hairline would agree.

98mustang

« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2018, 03:57:16 PM »
i didnt use him as an example of someone who hasnt aged but someone who looks better aged

my apologies

Zero2Hero

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2018, 04:01:32 PM »
Thanks for posting these pics further proves the authors point, they all have aged, age is not just a number obviously, Beckford's hairline would agree.

Only true if you want it to be...

Difficult to accept that some people age veeeery slowly, eh? Deal with it as very rich soon will live twice as long as a regular person, that reality will be harder to face.

98mustang

« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2018, 04:30:29 PM »
He's got a hairline like Lebron, time to shave it and accept time caught up to him as it does anybody.  Wealthy people living longer is very far off if it happens, Steve Jobs is a good example.

Zero2Hero

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2018, 04:36:13 PM »
He's got a hairline like Lebron, time to shave it and accept time caught up to him as it does anybody.  Wealthy people living longer is very far off if it happens, Steve Jobs is a good example.

Are you on crack? His hairline is exactly the same as in his 20's and looks perfectly normal for his headshape, just picture angles differ.  ::)  Skin looks like one of a teenager (mine looked worse tbh).
Not so far as you think.

Another old pic, same exact hairline:

The fact is - age is just a number, for some people (unless looking 30 at 50 doesn't count as that and one must look like a teenager  ???).

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2018, 06:01:50 PM »
just like working out and building muscle, it takes genetics and a certain diet and lifestyle to age well

everybody would age better if they drank a lot of water, ate a lot of fruits and vegetables, slept well, didn't drink, didn't smoke, didn't use drugs, used moisturizer and sun block

E
E

98mustang

« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2018, 06:25:02 PM »
just like working out and building muscle, it takes genetics and a certain diet and lifestyle to age well

everybody would age better if they drank a lot of water, ate a lot of fruits and vegetables, slept well, didn't drink, didn't smoke, didn't use drugs, used moisturizer and sun block

E

excellent post

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2018, 07:35:57 PM »
It's visibly clear all these fucking people aged despite "looking good for their age"!

And as I said, it's not just a fucking number! Living creatures age! And they don't move and perform the same after they physically peak; they just don't!

98mustang

« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2018, 07:44:30 PM »
It's visibly clear all these fucking people aged despite "looking good for their age"!

And as I said, it's not just a fucking number! Living creatures age! And they don't move and perform the same after they physically peak; they just don't!

QFT!

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2018, 08:24:45 PM »
Another "silver fox".

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2018, 09:09:05 PM »
most age like shit due to both life style choices

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2018, 09:11:34 PM »
-use sunscreen daily
-take super good care of your skin (diet, avoid hard core tanning)
-use retin A .05%
-lots of water, veggies, high fat diet (olive oil etc)
-stay trim
-make sure you hold onto your hairline

get some help when you need it (botox in 40s etc) age gracefully but you can do it pretty good if you are smart about it

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2018, 02:33:53 AM »
celebs spend mega bucks on skin treatments and anti aging stuff so they arent the best examples.

One could be a lazy slob in their 20s and turn around to be the opposite in their 40s in which case they got better.

Its easier to be a standout at 40 than 20 if you look after yourself. at 20 the majority are thin, clean skin. At 40 the majority are fat, skin damaged.

Getting injured at 50 requires operations and rehab. getting injured at 20 requires a panadol and some Mcadonalds.

Getting older is ok providing you recognise you are older and more fragile.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2018, 03:13:58 AM »
Yeah, just a number.

America is aging him too fast, MM should return to Silverton & drive Interceptor  8)

Zero2Hero

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2018, 04:35:05 AM »

If it's "visibly clear", you should put on your glasses. These people barely've changed from their 20's, I guess that was the idea of a thread? I know personally a few lucky people who are like that and not celebs. Won't upload their pics obviously, but one particular fella does not look a day over 30, at close to 50. If "age is not a number" in such a case, than you must've had some different idea starting this thread. I guess äge is just a number" when you can fuck college chicks at an "advanced age" with no money involved, simple as that.