Author Topic: Study says teenagers made up just 10 percent of March for Our Lives crowd  (Read 12927 times)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Is my computer malfunctioning. I'm only seeing one side of a conversation.

Mm, no.  Sounds like what you do in every thread.

Did someone block me?

Maybe it's a mental block, from trying to answer post #71

Look, Buster.  How bout you cut the crap and answer the damn question.

;D ;D

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
So whose fight is this, exactly?

???

To those who claim to support it: What do you have to say for yourselves?  How did you decide to fight this fight, if (somehow) it wasn't in the same way as these kids?

Fill in the missing pieces, please, so we can move forward on the same page.

What are we talking about? The fight about gun control?

Whose fight is it? Everyone who is tired of seeing senseless killings and the easy access to weapons that shouldn't be available to people with issues

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
What are we talking about? The fight about gun control?

No.  I want your very best manicotti recipe.  Let's see what you got.

Whose fight is it? Everyone who is tired of seeing senseless killings and the easy access to weapons that shouldn't be available to people with issues

Do you at least respect J.P. Stevens' proposal?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
No.  I want your very best manicotti recipe.  Let's see what you got.

Do you at least respect J.P. Stevens' proposal?

If that is the judge.. no I dont

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
If that is the judge.. no I dont

Is it because of difficulty you see in trying to follow through?  Or is it something else you disagree with?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Is it because of difficulty you see in trying to follow through?  Or is it something else you disagree with?

I don't have a problem with responsible people owning guns. I would like stricter regulations on it but the average person should be able to own hunting rifles and handguns.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
And still more confirmation that these kids are being manipulated.  This is right out of the Media Matters/David Brock/liberal playbook.  They did it to Bill O'Reilly.  They tried to do it to Sean Hannity.  There is no way that kid came up with this idea on his own with the list of her advertisers at his fingertips. 

Advertisers bail as Laura Ingraham goes on vacation
Share  Tweet  Reddit  Flipboard  Email
MONEYWATCH April 2, 2018
Advertisers continued to exit Laura Ingraham's show on Fox News even as the host takes a weeklong break from the network.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/laura-ingraham-advertisers-drop-show-she-goes-on-vacation/

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
And still more confirmation that these kids are being manipulated.  This is right out of the Media Matters/David Brock/liberal playbook.  They did it to Bill O'Reilly.  They tried to do it to Sean Hannity.  There is no way that kid came up with this idea on his own with the list of her advertisers at his fingertips. 

Advertisers bail as Laura Ingraham goes on vacation
Share  Tweet  Reddit  Flipboard  Email
MONEYWATCH April 2, 2018
Advertisers continued to exit Laura Ingraham's show on Fox News even as the host takes a weeklong break from the network.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/laura-ingraham-advertisers-drop-show-she-goes-on-vacation/

Tmk I haven't even seen this kid yet, but that's only because the whole thing is so objectionable it's impossible for me to follow.  But I do wonder if he's the sapsucker who was on TV the other day, pretending to be our king.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Tmk I haven't even seen this kid yet, but that's only because the whole thing is so objectionable it's impossible for me to follow.  But I do wonder if he's the sapsucker who was on TV the other day, pretending to be our king.

His comments about his parents, the NRA, Rubio, Loesch, etc. are pretty outrageous.  And he refused to accept Ingraham's apology.  Punk move. 

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Laura Ingraham is a placeholder imo.  She's someone we're expected (by msm) to trust to have our best shot ready on issues like this, and open borders, and other common interests -- yet time and again she doesn't quite seem to deliver.

With all the connections and information she has at her whim, it seems difficult to believe she'd so often fail to make the punch.  That's if she really has our interest at heart to begin with.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
His comments about his parents, the NRA, Rubio, Loesch, etc. are pretty outrageous.  And he refused to accept Ingraham's apology.  Punk move. 

OK, that's a to-do.  I've heard enough about this interview to know it's something to watch.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

Rather than objectionable, I find it remarkable that these near-adults are able to coalesce over something bigger than themselves. They example many of the generation Z characteristics.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!

I don't think that refusing to accept an apology is bad. Some apologies might be insincere or someone might just think an apology is not enough. However, I wonder how he will react when the tide turns against him. Will he pull the "just a kid" or "survivor" card?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
OK, that's a to-do.  I've heard enough about this interview to know it's something to watch.

Here is a summary of him waxing eloquent. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Here is a summary of him waxing eloquent. 

Without a doubt, David enjoys the attention he's getting. I'd like to hear from someone different for a change.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Rather than objectionable, I find it remarkable that these near-adults are able to coalesce over something bigger than themselves. They example many of the generation Z characteristics.

Even when they've been directed to do that, for an issue they cannot offer a Point A to Point B -- an issue that requires ignoring part of the big picture in order to fight it?

All things bigger than ourselves are not better, as I'm sure you know (the runt you are!!  :P ;D).  It makes a dangerous game to play without your brain on board.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
I don't think that refusing to accept an apology is bad. Some apologies might be insincere or someone might just think an apology is not enough. However, I wonder how he will react when the tide turns against him. Will he pull the "just a kid" or "survivor" card?

I agree that not all apologies are equal, especially the non-apology apology that starts with "if I did anything wrong."

But this particular instance?  What she said wasn't that bad.  And she took responsibility for it.  Plus this kid has been acting like a punk.  He is a little too full of himself.  

He already plays the kid card when he is asked tough questions.  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Without a doubt, David enjoys the attention he's getting. I'd like to hear from someone different for a change.

Me too.  Just not him.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
I don't have a problem with responsible people owning guns. I would like stricter regulations on it but the average person should be able to own hunting rifles and handguns.

By saying you "don't have a problem" with it, do you mean to say you do have a problem with an attempt to remove them?  A problem that goes beyond the simple fact it looks impossible to do.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !

I'm going to check that out.  But if you'd like to hear from someone different, then it tells me you may be unconvinced.  That something may be missing for you.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
By saying you "don't have a problem" with it, do you mean to say you do have a problem with an attempt to remove them?  A problem that goes beyond the simple fact it looks impossible to do.

I think an attempt to remove the guns already out there is unrealistic

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
I think an attempt to remove the guns already out there is unrealistic

If it was (somehow) not seen as unrealistic:  Would you be okay with it?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
a

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
If it was (somehow) not seen as unrealistic:  Would you be okay with it?

Removing the AK47's and AR15 type weapons would be ok with me,. But it's not feasible

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Removing the AK47's and AR15 type weapons would be ok with me,. But it's not feasible
Why?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!