Author Topic: I've Had One Of The Worst Days Ever.....Lol  (Read 12195 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: I've Had One Of The Worst Days Ever.....Lol
« Reply #75 on: April 01, 2018, 06:04:05 PM »

Nope..dating this Jewish kid who is half my age of 20.  Of course this time I won't be putting up any photos on facebook

Congratulations! How long have you two been together now?
Q

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: April 01, 2018, 06:38:13 PM »
Funny, you would say that. You made your personal dating life everyone else's business, yet when I started to discuss it, you melted down.

"Please just stop. You and you alone have restated this several times. And anyway, do you think it’s your place to comment on my personal life? Like, you’re my close friend and also have some founded inclination that I’m unable to explain myself?

It’s time to stop."

So, if it's not my place to comment on your personal life, which you put out there, what gives you the right to comment on Vince's personal life?

You are legit creepy.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: April 01, 2018, 07:24:14 PM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #78 on: April 01, 2018, 09:40:16 PM »
You are legit creepy.

You seem obsessed with Vince's posts on here.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #79 on: April 01, 2018, 09:41:31 PM »
Meltdown

He follows Vince around, constantly attacking him.

Talk about creepy.  :-\ :-\ :-\
X

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #80 on: April 02, 2018, 12:29:09 AM »
1 home wrecker

I just looked now for the first time

whopping 12 inches, but you can have a junior that is only 10 inches, looks good

https://www.moes.com/menu/burritos/homewrecker

"

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #81 on: April 02, 2018, 09:09:15 AM »
love the way Vince talks like he's an actual human with a real career

When in reality he lives in a fucking trailer, drives a piece of shit beater, makes 15000 a year if that, and takes it up the ass from an ugly white guy

:o

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #82 on: April 02, 2018, 09:13:41 AM »
Sorry I haven't been online lately.   As some of you know from my last post, I won't have any power at my new home until April 9th so I've been pretty much camping out lately and getting my showers and hygiene at the gym.  Right now I'm at a McDonalds charging up my phone and using my laptop.

Anyway, I wake up and turn back in the keys to my apartment.   Even though I left plenty of notice and completed my lease agreement with them, they tried to charge my bank account for 1500 bucks for not leaving them enough notice.   I had to go to Wells Fargo to cancel that shit....snake mother fuckers trying to squeeze a last buck out.   I'm glad I'm out of renting apartments.  I then go to In Town Suites as I thought I would hang there for 7 days since I had no power.  Soon as I pulled the bedsheet off, a bunch of bedbugs came flying out....NO FUCKING THANK YOU...REFUND PLEASE!!!    Then I go to a store to get a fast charger for my S8 as my other charger was pretty slow but the machine was down.     I then head back home and as I get on the highway I hear a loud bang and my rear right tire was completely torn to shreds.   I then pull over to get the spare put on and limp back home to be in time for the appointment. The guy from Gutter Guard came out for what was suppose to be a free estimate....instead they send a piece of shit salesman who refused to give an estimate unless I gave him a credit card.   Guess we won't be buying from those guys....not like they were going to make much off of my place.  I'll just call my old boss from Lowes instead.   I then hump down to Rick Auto Tire to have the tire checked....apparantly, I had ran over a bunch of metal pieces and it actually cut the rest of my tires pretty bad.   So I went ahead and bought 4 new tires for my trusty old Ford Taurus along with an alignment for 489 bucks....it was about time anyway as I've had them on the car for about 4 years.

Its all good because I was still able to hit the gym and sauna.....but man I'm glad this day is about to end....lol :P

And bottom line - not a burpee done, no HITT, no assault bike or stair machine, etc. 

Bro - for real - these are all bullshit - hit me up on pm - you need a realistic program - f the distractions.   

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #83 on: April 02, 2018, 03:01:40 PM »
love the way Vince talks like he's an actual human with a real career

When in reality he lives in a fucking trailer,drives a piece of shit beater, makes 15000 a year if that, and takes it up the ass from an ugly white guy

:o

That quote is 8 years old and from one of the biggest losers on this board -- Groink. Melvin is like
a Donald Trump compared to this douche bag.

Is that the best you can do, FF?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: April 02, 2018, 05:05:27 PM »

Nope..dating this Jewish kid who is half my age of 20.  Of course this time I won't be putting up any photos on facebook

This definitely is a smart move. If you care anything about this fellow, don't subject him to public scrutiny. Someone 20 years old may seem like a kid or even act like one, but they are an adult. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: April 02, 2018, 05:06:55 PM »
A chocolate face and a Joo gobbling up each others’ cocks and plundering each others’ asses.

Terrific.

I’m gonna blow chunks.

-Just couldn't help yourself, could you.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: April 02, 2018, 05:08:01 PM »
'Chunks' is the name of his dog.

Good one!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: April 02, 2018, 05:12:48 PM »

Put a camera in the eye of that tube-steak and you could use it for your next colonoscopy......just because (NO HOMO).