Author Topic: Arnold Schwarzenegger - Emergency Heart Surgery  (Read 14727 times)

hench

• Getbig V
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger - Emergency Heart Surgery
« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2018, 03:56:35 PM »
The same defect finished off arnolds mum,  arnold urged her to have the proceedure

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2018, 08:04:38 AM »
It's the same bull shit every time a bodybuilder gets sick. The fans of steroids rush in to say it had nothing to do with it.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #52 on: April 04, 2018, 08:54:03 AM »
Maybe so, but Arnold himself has made tons of money off those "flops".

"Nothing more" than an attention whore? Whatever you say, champ. He's one of the best
known personalities on this planet and his accomplishments are legendary. You'd be hard
press to find anyone more successful is so many different fields. He is, in fact, a living
legend.

Legendary accomplishments?  Let's not get carried away here.  Sure, he was a great bodybuilder and action movie star.  But that was over 20 years ago.

Since then he was a pretty lousy governor and he put great shame on his family by siring a bastard son with the maid.  Not exactly the behavior of a "living legend".

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2018, 10:10:23 AM »
Legendary accomplishments?  Let's not get carried away here.  Sure, he was a great bodybuilder and action movie star.  But that was over 20 years ago.

Since then he was a pretty lousy governor and he put great shame on his family by siring a bastard son with the maid.  Not exactly the behavior of a "living legend".

Yes, this. As for his accomplishments being legendary. He was a movies star and a shitty govoner of a bankrupt state. A movie star is hardly an accomplishment worth bragging about. They dress up and play fantasy stories out making a truckload of money. Is that something that should make a man better than another? He won bodybuilding shows and collected trophies prancing around in his underwear in front of teenage boys and gay men.

Now had Arnold really accomplished true greatness in life I would give him a pass on his discretion and his telling the rest of the world how to live. True greatness would be accomplished by helping the overall condition of mankind to advancement above its current level.
   So far all Arnold has accomplished is to star in "B" movies, brag about his possessions wealth, looks, charisma, mental strength, and bang women and grope women around the world. Fathering a bastard Guatemalan son from his live in maid publicly drawing shame to his children and wife. He went off the radar and hid for many weeks while the media chewed through this. Only to come back and try to face the music through an interview to which he did not look sincere and truly opening up to his actions. He accomplished everything he set out to do, I give him that. Yet I do not see any one of his accomplishments being legendary. More like selfish self centered narcissistic accomplishments. His charity work and such with the special Olympics was a par for course to get into politics. More bullshit
h

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #54 on: April 04, 2018, 02:15:43 PM »
It's the same bull shit every time a bodybuilder gets sick. The fans of steroids rush in to say it had nothing to do with it.

well he's 70, how old does a guy have to be before people blame health problems on just old age?

isn't life expectancy early 70's for men?  living to 100 isn't the norm no matter what lifestyle you lived

E
E

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: April 04, 2018, 11:53:34 PM »

I mean...really? If you make a bright yellow banderole with a text  "I AM JUST A JEALOUS LITTLE BRAT" and hang yourself with it, it wouldn't be as pitiful try as this rant of yours  ;D

be back

« Reply #56 on: April 05, 2018, 01:13:48 AM »
Yes, this. As for his accomplishments being legendary. He was a movies star and a shitty govoner of a bankrupt state. A movie star is hardly an accomplishment worth bragging about. They dress up and play fantasy stories out making a truckload of money. Is that something that should make a man better than another? He won bodybuilding shows and collected trophies prancing around in his underwear in front of teenage boys and gay men.

Now had Arnold really accomplished true greatness in life I would give him a pass on his discretion and his telling the rest of the world how to live. True greatness would be accomplished by helping the overall condition of mankind to advancement above its current level.
   So far all Arnold has accomplished is to star in "B" movies, brag about his possessions wealth, looks, charisma, mental strength, and bang women and grope women around the world. Fathering a bastard Guatemalan son from his live in maid publicly drawing shame to his children and wife. He went off the radar and hid for many weeks while the media chewed through this. Only to come back and try to face the music through an interview to which he did not look sincere and truly opening up to his actions. He accomplished everything he set out to do, I give him that. Yet I do not see any one of his accomplishments being legendary. More like selfish self centered narcissistic accomplishments. His charity work and such with the special Olympics was a par for course to get into politics. More bullshit

he didn't kill people like Nelson Mandela but I suppose you think hes more worthy of praise than Arnold..

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: April 05, 2018, 10:33:55 AM »
he didn't kill people like Nelson Mandela but I suppose you think hes more worthy of praise than Arnold..

Nelson Mandela should have died in prison. Arnold sure hugged Nelson nuts for political stance however.
h

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2018, 01:18:45 PM »
Arnold's Heart surgery news  hasn't been on mainstream media as much as I would have expected .

Like it has been barely mentioned   ;(

woSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   BE YE KE

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #59 on: April 05, 2018, 06:57:56 PM »
arnold is arguably the most alpha man to ever live, he inspired and entertained all of us yet many of you are shitting on him because he got old and has health problems that come with old age

you guys kicking him when he's down remind of a youtube video i saw where the alpha lion of a pride got old and sick, then the smaller beta male lions ganged up on him and killed him

those beta lions didn't dare challenge him when he was young and strong

bunch of beta males, all of you

E
E

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2018, 08:57:28 PM »
arnold is arguably the most alpha man to ever live, he inspired and entertained all of us yet many of you are shitting on him because he got old and has health problems that come with old age

you guys kicking him when he's down remind of a youtube video i saw where the alpha lion of a pride got old and sick, then the smaller beta male lions ganged up on him and killed him

E

Great post, Earl.

Recently I spoke to a long-term friend of mine [who I have known since 1989, when I was seven].  I asked him if his dad's birthday was in July, and he wasn't sure if it was.  I then mentioned his parents' ages and he said "Sucks that they are getting old."

I noticed he didn't say that they were getting "older", which we are all getting, but "old" - as in, they are both in the twilight of their lives.

It's funny how some people don't seem to understand that we are all getting older - as we speak - and that no one is immune to getting old.  Indeed, you could say the lucky ones actually live a long life and get old [assuming they have a high quality of life, you could look at it as being lucky], whereas some others are not so lucky, and they die young - they get older until the day they day, but they die young, missing out on the chance to actually get old.

I think eventually those who seem to think that they are immune to aging will understand why it's not cool to make fun of others who go through what we will all eventually go through.

Although I suppose it is possible that human beings may eventually be able to overcome the reality of aging and death - but even then, our star will eventually burn out.  There is also simulation theory to contend with - although that begs the question as to whether or not we are simulations of simulations - i.e., despite Elon Musk's penchant for the idea, it does not account for infinite regression:

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2018, 09:15:35 PM »

E

Has nothing to do with him being old and weak. Your alpha beta argument is high school.
h

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 05, 2018, 09:32:03 PM »
Great post, Earl.

Recently I spoke to a long-term friend of mine [who I have known since 1989, when I was seven].  I asked him if his dad's birthday was in July, and he wasn't sure if it was.  I then mentioned his parents' ages and he said "Sucks that they are getting old."

I noticed he didn't say that they were getting "older", which we are all getting, but "old" - as in, they are both in the twilight of their lives.

It's funny how some people don't seem to understand that we are all getting older - as we speak - and that no one is immune to getting old.  Indeed, you could say the lucky ones actually live a long life and get old [assuming they have a high quality of life, you could look at it as being lucky], whereas some others are not so lucky, and they die young - they get older until the day they day, but they die young, missing out on the chance to actually get old.

I think eventually those who seem to think that they are immune to aging will understand why it's not cool to make fun of others who go through what we will all eventually go through.

Although I suppose it is possible that human beings may eventually be able to overcome the reality of aging and death - but even then, our star will eventually burn out.  There is also simulation theory to contend with - although that begs the question as to whether or not we are simulations of simulations - i.e., despite Elon Musk's penchant for the idea, it does not account for infinite regression:

sounds like a shit son, doesn't know when his fathers birthday is...

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #63 on: April 05, 2018, 11:11:30 PM »
Compare Arnold's life to any of his detractors here. None of you
have come, or will ever come, even remotely close to his accomplishments. Even his "B" movies far, far exceed what
you will ever make in your lifetime. Just winning the governorship in
the State of California -- twice, cements his legacy.

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: April 06, 2018, 05:52:29 AM »
these "people" on here are exactly whats wrong with getbig. they put arnold down. they dont lift probably never have. they come on here just to argue and be dick heads. always trying to get someone pissed off so they can "combat" them on line. anyone who has ever picked up a weight for any reason has always said "arnold".  probably always will. he has done more for bodybuilding and general fitness than anyone else ever has. before arnold very few were bodybuilders very few gyms were around supplements clothes etc were practically non existent.  he made being a bodybuilder cool. accepted. he said everything he was gonna do with his life and he did just as he said. it was written BEFORE he did it not after. so to you punk ass bitches who put him down please just go kill yourself. yes he has made mistakes who hasnt. so he doesnt look like "arnold" back in the day. hes old. clint eastwood is too but who would fuck with clint? no go back to your mommys basement have her make you a sandwich and put milk in your sippy cup and when your done throw a rope over therafters put it around your neck and jump off a chair.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #65 on: April 06, 2018, 08:58:47 AM »
have come, or will ever come, even remotely close to his accomplishments. Even his "B" movies far, far exceed what

His legacy may well be cemented but his politics and his dalliances are twin sledgehammers that will smash them to bits among those that actually care about their own lives.  Just because people loath his turning libtard doesn't mean we no longer consider him to be the best bodybuilder ever.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #66 on: April 06, 2018, 08:59:57 AM »
these "people" on here are exactly whats wrong with getbig. they put arnold down. they dont lift probably never have. they come on here just to argue and be dick heads. always trying to get someone pissed off so they can "combat" them on line. anyone who has ever picked up a weight for any reason has always said "arnold".  probably always will. he has done more for bodybuilding and general fitness than anyone else ever has. before arnold very few were bodybuilders very few gyms were around supplements clothes etc were practically non existent.  he made being a bodybuilder cool. accepted. he said everything he was gonna do with his life and he did just as he said. it was written BEFORE he did it not after. so to you punk ass bitches who put him down please just go kill yourself. yes he has made mistakes who hasnt. so he doesnt look like "arnold" back in the day. hes old. clint eastwood is too but who would fuck with clint? no go back to your mommys basement have her make you a sandwich and put milk in your sippy cup and when your done throw a rope over therafters put it around your neck and jump off a chair.

*SNICKER*

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: April 06, 2018, 09:35:33 AM »

h

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: April 06, 2018, 09:38:31 AM »

Yes arnold has made money and fame, more than any of us. If that is your scale for success your mind is shallow.
h

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 06, 2018, 12:55:41 PM »
Yes arnold has made money and fame, more than any of us. If that is your scale for success your mind is shallow.

what is your scale? I'm not trying to pick an argument but your response caused me to think about what success should look like if immigrating to a country, becoming the best at something in the world, being elected Governor of a state, highly paid action hero isn't considered successful.   

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 06, 2018, 12:58:45 PM »

sadly true

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #71 on: April 06, 2018, 04:12:07 PM »

I think it is you who betrays the shallow mind. Arnold has made thousands of people rich and successful in ways you cannot imagine. Because of him people have been able to support themselves and raise families. A couple of years ago they did a story on a guy who made a living just doing Arnold impressions. And the amount of lives he's touched and inspired is on a level
you will never approach even if you had ten life times.

Arnold, despites his flaws and human failings, has done far more good in this world then you ever will sitting on getbig criticizing him.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 06, 2018, 04:44:46 PM »

It's not hard to become a lousy politician in the West.  You just need to have enough money behind you.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #73 on: April 06, 2018, 08:34:12 PM »
sounds like a shit son, doesn't know when his fathers birthday is...

Rofl!  Yeah...I was surprised that he didn't know.  The funny thing is, both his younger brother and his father were born in July...I just wanted to know the date!  :)  His older brother was born in June, and he was born in May.  I don't know why he would have forgotten not online his dad's birthday, but even his birth month...stuff like this reminds me that I am a lot better with numbers and dates than most people.  What's more is that his mother is born in April [her month of birth I'm not 100% confident about, as I am with the others, but I think it's around April].  So basically all of their birthdays are within a 3-4 month period of time.  This year, his mother is turning 73, and his father is turning 76.

Shit son indeed.  ;D  But a good guy despite that...I hope human beings eventually "solve" aging.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #74 on: April 06, 2018, 09:00:19 PM »
I think it is you who betrays the shallow mind. Arnold has made thousands of people rich and successful in ways you cannot imagine. Because of him people have been able to support themselves and raise families. A couple of years ago they did a story on a guy who made a living just doing Arnold impressions. And the amount of lives he's touched and inspired is on a level
you will never approach even if you had ten life times.

Arnold, despites his flaws and human failings, has done far more good in this world then you ever will sitting on getbig criticizing him.

Good post.