Author Topic: Conor McGregor and his *FAITHFUL* anti-bullying “organization”. *LOYALTY*  (Read 16788 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
The Irish are the silliest race.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
I'm sick and tired of Dana White making excuses for Conor.

He goes from stating that he's finished to "well, he felt justified in his actions".

Can Dana pull Conor's dick out of his mouth? The guy is his biggest earner, we get it, but come on man.

I hope those UFC fighters that got hurt sue Conor for as much as they can and milk it.

"1"

one more rep i think the main reason dana sucks connors lil wee wee is the ufc is in a very bad position right now, they have a ton of debt there ppvs have not sold well in awhile, and by all accounts fox is not going to renew there tv deal, the new owners are wanting over 400 million a year for a new tv deal and no one is willing to pay them that. i am quite curious to see what is going to happen to the ufc and there mountain of debt

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
one more rep i think the main reason dana sucks connors lil wee wee is the ufc is in a very bad position right now, they have a ton of debt there ppvs have not sold well in awhile, and by all accounts fox is not going to renew there tv deal, the new owners are wanting over 400 million a year for a new tv deal and no one is willing to pay them that. i am quite curious to see what is going to happen to the ufc and there mountain of debt

Conor will help UFC with that.

New Years Eve will be a barnburner. Everyone will buy Conor VS Khabib.
Q

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
here is another one for you conner did not get 100 million  for the mayweather fight, i get a kick how this lie has been out there

the ufc got at least 30 million of his purse this was reported that is before taxes

so that brings connoer down to 70 million take half of that to taxes , plus he has to pay his manger, trainers etc he probably ended up with 20 million or less

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
Conor will help UFC with that.

New Years Eve will be a barnburner. Everyone will buy Conor VS Khabib.

well i doubt that fight will happen , this year, connor will get suspended for his lil  crime he committed last week, if he fights before the end of this year i will be shocked and even though that ppv will sell well, none of ther other ppvs will, they are paying over 200 million a year on the interest on there 2billion dollar debt

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
I heard Dana is butt hurt that Connor took the mayweather fight and is trying to hurt him. Think there is any truth in that?
A

Mayday

• Getbig IV
here is another one for you conner did not get 100 million  for the mayweather fight, i get a kick how this lie has been out there

the ufc got at least 30 million of his purse this was reported that is before taxes

so that brings connoer down to 70 million take half of that to taxes , plus he has to pay his manger, trainers etc he probably ended up with 20 million or less

So he got 70M.....

Nobody talks in net tax values.

Besides, all those costs are deductables. You suggest 15M of costs, sounds pretty outrageous to me but you might be right with the entourage he carries around him.

So assuming he is an individual and not a business, it goes 100M down to 70M after UFC royalty then to 55M after costs then to 33M assuming he has zero tax offset measures. Chuck in individual tax offsets and then shell companies and he probably kept 50-60M.

This is why people pay the likes of Ernst & Young and don't use their Dad's mate Geoff who ran a chip shop to do their taxes.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
He's a complete ass hole! Got more money than he knows what to do with and he's throwing chairs at buses.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
He's a complete ass hole! Got more money than he knows what to do with and he's throwing chairs at buses.

Conor "I defend Artem, but not my belts" McGregor.

be back

you can take the boy out of the gutter......

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT

It was not too damn much. Kebab had been acting like a total whore. Agreed that trashing the whole bus was abit too irish though.
MIRAGETROPIN

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
So he got 70M.....

Nobody talks in net tax values.

Besides, all those costs are deductables. You suggest 15M of costs, sounds pretty outrageous to me but you might be right with the entourage he carries around him.

So assuming he is an individual and not a business, it goes 100M down to 70M after UFC royalty then to 55M after costs then to 33M assuming he has zero tax offset measures. Chuck in individual tax offsets and then shell companies and he probably kept 50-60M.

This is why people pay the likes of Ernst & Young and don't use their Dad's mate Geoff who ran a chip shop to do their taxes.

1/3 is the common  for fighters purse, hell the trainers get at least 10 to 20%    these purses are so fake about what they actually get after taxes managers, trainers fees, hell mayweather owed the irs quite a bit in back taxes before this fight.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
Conor will die broke.  He's a brew wearing a white man suit.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
It was not too damn much. Kebab had been acting like a total whore. Agreed that trashing the whole bus was abit too irish though.

Artem shot his mouth off first, saying he'd slap Khabib when he saw him.  Turns out he wasn't so tough when confronted by Khabib about it.  

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Artem shot his mouth off first, saying he'd slap Khabib when he saw him.  Turns out he wasn't so tough when confronted by Khabib about it.  

Khabib didn’t come alone... he brought a dozen friends

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

There are some disturbing rumors making it's way around.

We all know about Khabib and Artem and Conor vs Bus.

I'll recap.....

Artem and a friend were out at a club in Moscow. They were confronted by some gentlemen from Southern Russia, aka Dagestan/Chechnya.
A small scuffle ensued but was quickly broken up by security. Later that night, a group of Dagestanis broke into the home of Artems friend from the club.
Their main goal, find out where Artem is.
When he would not give up his location, they beat him, shot him, stabbed him, and left him for dead.
Some of those same guys from Moscow were with Khabib when he confronted Lobov in NYC.

Enter Conor McGregor. Rewind a few months and you'll remember he had an altercation with an Irish mob member at a bar who then put a bounty on his head .
The reason that went away is because McGregor has some connections to another crime loving family, who was able to settle things before they escalated.

This is not just a just a fabricated beef between their crews to sell Ppvs. This is real. People have been nearly killed, jailed, and assaulted.
OGs on the scene are trying to arrange a sit down with a few people from either side to ensure this does not continue to escalate. That could be why Conor is still in NYC.

As entertaining as it has been, I really hope they can work things out behind the scenes before someone else gets really hurt. MMA doesn't need a Tupac vs Biggie.
Q

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
There are some disturbing rumors making it's way around.

We all know about Khabib and Artem and Conor vs Bus.

I'll recap.....

Artem and a friend were out at a club in Moscow. They were confronted by some gentlemen from Southern Russia, aka Dagestan/Chechnya.
A small scuffle ensued but was quickly broken up by security. Later that night, a group of Dagestanis broke into the home of Artems friend from the club.
Their main goal, find out where Artem is.
When he would not give up his location, they beat him, shot him, stabbed him, and left him for dead.
Some of those same guys from Moscow were with Khabib when he confronted Lobov in NYC.

Enter Conor McGregor. Rewind a few months and you'll remember he had an altercation with an Irish mob member at a bar who then put a bounty on his head .
The reason that went away is because McGregor has some connections to another crime loving family, who was able to settle things before they escalated.

This is not just a just a fabricated beef between their crews to sell Ppvs. This is real. People have been nearly killed, jailed, and assaulted.
OGs on the scene are trying to arrange a sit down with a few people from either side to ensure this does not continue to escalate. That could be why Conor is still in NYC.

As entertaining as it has been, I really hope they can work things out behind the scenes before someone else gets really hurt. MMA doesn't need a Tupac vs Biggie.

And today Gunmen fires shots at Floyd Mayweather’s crew

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion

Why on earth would the UFC have any claim to money earned in a boxing match??

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s

That’s cause low IQ, inferior culture, ugly people, bad genetics ;D

The real kicker is all these white Americans claiming and bragging they are Irish 😂 there is nothing to be proud of

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Why on earth would the UFC have any claim to money earned in a boxing match??

UFC probably has an exclusivity contract with McGregor, so any fighting done outside of the UFC would require a splitting of the purse. They were common in boxing, so the UFC probably has similar.

seCrawler

• Getbig IV

Irish ladies aren't that bad.

Heather Hardy

Chloe Salpa

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
Khabib didn’t come alone... he brought a dozen friends

He didn't bring anyone.  They crossed paths while Khabib had people wth him.  Just because he had people with him, doesn't mean he can't express what he thinks of Artem's public comments about him.  If Artem wanted a go one-on-one, I doubt Khabib would have issue obliging him.  I'd hardly think he'd fear Artem, who has more losses than wins. 

be back

He didn't bring anyone.  They crossed paths while Khabib had people wth him.  Just because he had people with him, doesn't mean he can't express what he thinks of Artem's public comments about him.  If Artem wanted a go one-on-one, I doubt Khabib would have issue obliging him.  I'd hardly think he'd fear Artem, who has more losses than wins. 

any fighter who is paid big bucks to fight is retarded if they end up fighting in the street for free.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
any fighter who is paid big bucks to fight is retarded if they end up fighting in the street for free.

Agreed.