Author Topic: Conor McGregor and his *FAITHFUL* anti-bullying “organization”. *LOYALTY*  (Read 16801 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Agreed.

Getbig members giving Conor financial suggestions  ::)

I think that he has 100 million in the bank. He is set.

be back

I think that he has 100 million in the bank. He will end up a penniless alcoholic...

fixed

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
fixed

Why don’t you follow your own advice and try to make some money.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V

100 Million.  Not for long.  A fool and his money are soon parted.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
100 Million.  Not for long.  A fool and his money are soon parted.

He has many more fights in his career. He will out-earn everyone in the UFC. Plus he has his own promotion.

be back

Why don’t you follow your own advice and try to make some money.
I have enough money for what I need....Im not short of anything...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.

He likely netted $20mil from that fight, after lawyer & manager fees. UFC likely.form their cut as well.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
So he got 70M.....

Nobody talks in net tax values.

Besides, all those costs are deductables. You suggest 15M of costs, sounds pretty outrageous to me but you might be right with the entourage he carries around him.

So assuming he is an individual and not a business, it goes 100M down to 70M after UFC royalty then to 55M after costs then to 33M assuming he has zero tax offset measures. Chuck in individual tax offsets and then shell companies and he probably kept 50-60M.

This is why people pay the likes of Ernst & Young and don't use their Dad's mate Geoff who ran a chip shop to do their taxes.

He fought in Vegas and isn't a citizen. Taxes are the least of his worries. UFC, managers, accountants, and the like got most his 100mil

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
He likely netted $20mil from that fight, after lawyer & manager fees. UFC likely.form their cut as well.

He had money prior to the Mayweather fight. Biggest UFC PPV draw. He had Beats By Dre contract... Burger King contract... and more

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
He had money prior to the Mayweather fight. Biggest UFC PPV draw. He had Beats By Dre contract... Burger King contract... and more

All of which is managers, advisors call accountants etc etc etc get a piece. A fighter will usually pay out 60+ % of whatever he makes before taxes to the people who got and negotiated the contracts.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

All of which is managers, advisors call accountants etc etc etc get a piece. A fighter will usually pay out 60+ % of whatever he makes before taxes to the people who got and negotiated the contracts.

Conor is his own manager these days.
Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
1. Artem invited to Dagestan by MMA fighter, Razul to watch fights and they go to club after.

2. Khabib fanboys harrass Artem about Connor ducking Khabib and Razul defends Artem + difuse.

3. Dagie fanboys attack Razul from behind in bathroom. Later attacks him, shooting him w/some kind of plus power stungun + maiming. Razul said they wanted to permanently cripple him.

4. Artem talks online about how Khabib pulled out over every little thing, 5 TIMES now, which is why Connor didn't see him worthy of Red Panties Night.

5. Leading to Khabib grabbing Artem at hotel and slapping him.

6. Artem knows better than to fuck with Dagestan mob by himself.

Q

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
1. Artem invited to Dagestan by MMA fighter, Razul to watch fights and they go to club after.

2. Khabib fanboys harrass Artem about Connor ducking Khabib and Razul defends Artem + difuse.

3. Dagie fanboys attack Razul from behind in bathroom. Later attacks him, shooting him w/some kind of plus power stungun + maiming. Razul said they wanted to permanently cripple him.

4. Artem talks online about how Khabib pulled out over every little thing, 5 TIMES now, which is why Connor didn't see him worthy of Red Panties Night.

5. Leading to Khabib grabbing Artem at hotel and slapping him.

6. Artem knows better than to fuck with Dagestan mob by himself.

I wonder what Dana thinks about this? And now, will Dana stand by Conor during his legal troubles?

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V

By your logic, McGregor would have been just as wise to fight Mayweather in the street for nothing. 

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
By your logic, McGregor would have been just as wise to fight Mayweather in the street for nothing. 

Wrong.

My logic is this: people who barely have any savings or potential for impressive future earnings should not be giving financial advice to a guy who has $100 million in the bank... and his own promotion...  and lots of endorsement deals.... and lots of future earnings to come.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Wrong.

My logic is this: people who barely have any savings or potential for impressive future earnings should not be giving financial advice to a guy who has $100 million in the bank... and his own promotion...  and lots of endorsement deals.... and lots of future earnings to come.

Basically a poor mans white version of mayweather

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Basically a poor mans white version of mayweather

What type of earning potential do you have? What does your future hold? How much money are you going to earn in the next 5 years?

be back

What type of earning potential do you have? What does your future hold? How much money are you going to earn in the next 5 years?

Do you really believe someone's earning potential and high net worth is an indicator of good character?

B R

• Getbig IV
Do you really believe someone's earning potential and high net worth is an indicator of good character?

When you’re 15 it probably seems that way.

Bevo

• Getbig V

Mayweather > mcgregor

My earnings are much more than you, and that’s all that’s matters  :D

Rather get my inspirations from Musk, or Bezos than some ufc fighter, just facts

Bevo

• Getbig V

A supposed Christian that’s basing success and someone’s character on how much he can earn and how much he has in their bank account

In royalty’s logic the more money they have, the better the character of the person

be back

A supposed Christian that’s basing success and someone’s character on how much he can earn and how much he has in their bank account

In royalty’s logic the more money they have, the better the character of the person
it would seem so....

"Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive

I’m not focusing on the 1 mistake that Conor made. I’m looking at his future. And I see a bright future.

I think that you are focusing on his mistake because you don’t have a bright future.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive

Conor has character. You couldn’t train 1/10th as hard as him. You are comfortable training like a bum. That’s why you sit on getbig all day. A bum posting under several accounts. That’s the kind a character that you have.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
it would seem so....

"Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

Why don’t you try to make a success out of your life? Jealousy has led you down a dead end street. You are miserable and you know it. Try to remember what your goals are, and try to achieve them.