Author Topic: Ban Knives  (Read 5834 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Ban Knives
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2018, 10:56:55 PM »
"need" to be killed ?

Fuckin-A right.  See the examples I gave you.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2018, 11:08:43 PM »
f you can't stop them with a handgun or shotgun or deer rifle.. then you won't with an AR or AK. and BTW, if you chose a deer rifle over a shogun for home defense... you should probably google more.

Then why do swat teams respond to active shooters like this?  Why don't they just charge in with their Glocks drawn?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2018, 11:09:28 PM »
That is laughable. Your AR against an F-15.. tell me how that works out

Tell me how the war in Iraq has worked out.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2018, 11:11:46 PM »
I’ve stated the same thing to 240 that Pray 4 war just said. Yes, someone comes through my door, window or whatever in the middle of the night (or anytime) and threaten my family that person will die...with no remorse

...And where I live the law agrees 100%.  Just don't shoot them in the back as they flee.  If they try to run away when you draw your weapon, let them.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2018, 11:19:06 PM »

Then why do swat teams respond to active shooters like this?  Why don't they just charge in with their Glocks drawn?

too many nuts with AR's out there

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2018, 11:19:42 PM »
Why should the cops need to respond to report of shots fired like this, but I'm only allowed a handgun or a shotgun.  Are their lives more valuable than mine or my family?

http://www.vindy.com/news/2017/jun/07/swat-team-called-after-south-side-neighb/

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2018, 11:23:49 PM »
If these weapons aren't good for home defense or close quarters combat then why do swat guys use them.

Are they stupid, do they need to google more?  Where are their shotguns?  Two of these ni66as are wearing ghillie suits, lol.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2018, 08:51:27 AM »
Military type weapons, long guns that were designed for killing humans. AR is an M-16 without the auto feature, unless you put a bump stock on it..
BTW...the 1911, glocks, sigs are all used in the military, are they military type weapons also?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2018, 02:42:26 PM »
Why should the cops need to respond to report of shots fired like this, but I'm only allowed a handgun or a shotgun.  Are their lives more valuable than mine or my family?

http://www.vindy.com/news/2017/jun/07/swat-team-called-after-south-side-neighb/

Yours? absolutely. Your family.. no, they're even

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2018, 03:27:26 PM »
Yours? absolutely. Your family.. no, they're even
Makes sense coming from you. Seems you think the police should armed far superior to the public. I'm catching on to you now, you're just supporting and encouraging the agenda you've been programmed to push, disarming the public.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2018, 04:44:19 PM »
Makes sense coming from you. Seems you think the police should armed far superior to the public. I'm catching on to you now, you're just supporting and encouraging the agenda you've been programmed to push, disarming the public.

man I thought I would go at least 6 more months before I was found out...

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2018, 06:37:16 AM »
bought several guns. I know for a fact you can buy an AR15 from a stranger on line with no paperwork.

you can buy drugs online too. they are already illegal, but you can still get them.
a

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2018, 08:45:24 AM »
man I thought I would go at least 6 more months before I was found out...
Since you missed it, I'm interested in your input on this

BTW...the 1911, glocks, sigs are all used in the military, are they military type weapons also?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2018, 11:46:31 AM »
Since you missed it, I'm interested in your input on this

I've addressed it before, but I see where I need to put long gun in on a consistent basis because not everyone reads every post. Military type long guns are what I am talking about. hand guns are reasonable weapons to carry if authorized, for personal defense and the defense of others. It doesn't give the shooter long range capabilities or superior firepower over 1st responders. But it will allow them to protect themselves. And yes, they can be used in mass shootings but again, not from the 30th floor across a parking lot into a crowd of concert goers. I'm not against the 2nd amendment. I'm for it. I'm just against what I consider to be military type long gun weapons with high capacity mags that have been used over and over in mass shootings.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2018, 12:29:30 PM »

I've addressed it before, but I see where I need to put long gun in on a consistent basis because not everyone reads every post. Military type long guns are what I am talking about. hand guns are reasonable weapons to carry if authorized, for personal defense and the defense of others. It doesn't give the shooter long range capabilities or superior firepower over 1st responders. But it will allow them to protect themselves. And yes, they can be used in mass shootings but again, not from the 30th floor across a parking lot into a crowd of concert goers. I'm not against the 2nd amendment. I'm for it. I'm just against what I consider to be military type long gun weapons with high capacity mags that have been used over and over in mass shootings.
It's odd since handguns kill around 20x's as many people every year as long guns.
 I guess that's where all the confusion starts, you're ok with and completely accepting of people owning weapons that kill 7k people per year in the US, but want to ban a gun that kills less than 400. ??? Are you really trying to address the problem?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2018, 02:04:23 PM »
It's odd since handguns kill around 20x's as many people every year as long guns.
 I guess that's where all the confusion starts, you're ok with and completely accepting of people owning weapons that kill 7k people per year in the US, but want to ban a gun that kills less than 400. ??? Are you really trying to address the problem?

cars kill a heck of a lot more than that. But some things are things we have to accept, others arent.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2018, 03:25:14 PM »
cars kill a heck of a lot more than that. But some things are things we have to accept, others arent.
So you're ok with more people killing each other with pistols, knives, fists, blunt objects, cars, opiods, etc...just as long as it's not an AR15 ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2018, 03:34:59 PM »

Stop writing "military type long guns."  Just stop it.  The military doesn't use AR-15s.

Enough notable mass shooters used 10-round magazines.  Have you defined high-capacity magazine yet?

Using the Vegas shooter as an example to ban magazines of a particular capacity is like wanting to ban passenger vans because 13 Texas church members died when a motorist hit them head on last year.  The Vegas shooting is such an outlier that we can't use it to develop public policies.  And you better believe there are handguns that the shooter could've used; he was not aiming at anyone  - he just shot at the crowd.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2018, 04:05:14 PM »
So you're ok with more people killing each other with pistols, knives, fists, blunt objects, cars, opiods, etc...just as long as it's not an AR15 ???

It's not a real hard concept to grasp, but I will explain it again. There are things in life we just have to put up with because it's the cost of doing business. Deaths from car crashes, etc. But there is NO reason to own an AR15 that weighs heavily against the use of them in shootings. So get rid of them, reduce the killings.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2018, 04:06:00 PM »
Stop writing "military type long guns."  Just stop it.  The military doesn't use AR-15s.

Enough notable mass shooters used 10-round magazines.  Have you defined high-capacity magazine yet?

Using the Vegas shooter as an example to ban magazines of a particular capacity is like wanting to ban passenger vans because 13 Texas church members died when a motorist hit them head on last year.  The Vegas shooting is such an outlier that we can't use it to develop public policies.  And you better believe there are handguns that the shooter could've used; he was not aiming at anyone  - he just shot at the crowd.

The military uses an M-16 which is the same thing with the auto select not an option. So nah.. don't think I will stop saying that.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2018, 05:22:37 PM »
The AR-15 is a very capable and appropriate weapon for many different applications and that's why it is the most popular, best selling rifle in the United States.  Other than the ability to easily mount accessories to it like lights and such, there isn't a damn bit of difference between an AR-15 and any other semi-automatic rifle.  Banning them would do fuck-all to prevent violent crime, murder, and mass shootings.  Banning them is a deliberate attempt to undermine, infringe upon, and neuter the 2nd Amendment to the point that it is impossible to exercise the God-given right to bear arms.

You want to reduce school shootings?  Stop having children out of wedlock.  Stop feeding your children anti-depressants when they act out because their father isn't around and mom is on boyfriend number 3.  Stop letting the internet raise your children.   Stop exposing them to sex and violence before their little brains have finished forming.  Stop buying them Call of Duty and Halo, and other fist person shooter games for their birthday.  Spend some fucking time with them.  Teach them how to socialize with other kids.  Take them outside.  Teach them how to be a man.  Discipline them when they make mistakes.  Stop capitualting to their every want and desire out of guilt for your shitty life choices.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2018, 07:24:20 PM »
It's not a real hard concept to grasp, but I will explain it again. There are things in life we just have to put up with because it's the cost of doing business. Deaths from car crashes, etc. But there is NO reason to own an AR15 that weighs heavily against the use of them in shootings. So get rid of them, reduce the killings.
LMAO, same concept they used to stop people OD'ing on heroin right?
"Reduce the killings".....less than 400 per year. Why not get rid of handguns, save thousands per year ???

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2018, 07:54:58 PM »
"Reduce the killings".....less than 400 per year. Why not get rid of handguns, save thousands per year ???

same argument as the cars.. they provide a necessary service.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #48 on: April 16, 2018, 10:50:43 AM »

Attempted handgun bans are next. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 16, 2018, 10:58:23 AM »
Attempted handgun bans are next. 

from who? Will there be a few holding signs saying that? sure. but the vast majority of Americans want better gun regulations and want to keep the right to own handguns. So where do you see this next step coming from?