Author Topic: Toxic femininity and sexism in the workplace, tells your stories...  (Read 4615 times)

keanu

• Getbig IV
Re: Toxic femininity and sexism in the workplace, tells your stories...
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2018, 01:09:26 PM »
I don't trust any women at work. Even if they don't screw you over at work they will gossip to someone that will.

In my working time I have witnessed:

false allegations x 1000
unwanted groping x 4 (fat or unattractive women)
complete meltdowns (in one case I had to call the police and alert security because a girl was suicidal)
getting thrown under the bus (almost all women do this when they get themselves into trouble)

Of course I was the guy who bought 5 big boxes of chocolate for International Women's Day and left them in the break room along with a card ;D

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2018, 01:35:12 PM »
She was implying that I was a pole-smoker for not finding her attractive, which she wasn't. Typical self-absorbed Western woman.

This is so freaking true!!

When I was an assistant teacher about 5 years ago, I had to work with this big, loud-mouthed dumpy teacher. She was married for years; three kids, bored with the beta-male she married, whom she pushed around. We had to do a lot of private classes together with lower level children. She was a major ugly bitch the reveled in her high-ranking power in the school system but was always nice to me and would always complement me on my physique, my clothes and even my skin. I knew she wanted to fuck me and it made me sick. She would even touch my arm or knee sometimes (still makes me queasy thinking about it). I never accepted her friend request on FB and told her I don't really like to socialize with co-workers outside of work. She would always asked me why I never went to the school functions to which I always avoided like the plague.

Eventually, I started seeing another assistant teacher from another grade who was a young Brazilian girl and crazy hot. One day in the hallway, while classes were changing up, she witnessed the assistant teacher I was seeing tenderly touch my cheek and back when our classes passed by each other. I knew the brute/bitch teacher saw it and I knew she was going to be pissed. Sure enough, she was a total c**nt to me and would even say how I thought I was "all that" or "arrogant" literally in the middle of class. It was a nightmare. She made my life miserable and became passively aggressive and constantly gave me the shitty kids to teach and used her power to put pressure on me in EVERYTHING we did together. Luckily, I was able to transfer out and eventually I left teaching to start my career.

In all my years, if there was any girl I wanted to beat the shit out of, it was her. Now that I'm successful and self-employed, I pray that one day I will see her at a comic con or function so I can tell her what I truly feel about her.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2018, 02:27:54 PM »
Picked up a little extra cash driving lyft late night and have been groped, sexually harrassed and insulted by multiple women and gays..have had women and gays demand sexual favors or they will give me a bad rating

Had more than one woman refuse to get put of car without me going upstairs and fucking her..if I refuse have been yelled at..called homo..even phyaically assaulted

I'm not some bitch so don't really complain but it has gotten really uncomfortable when drunk, sloppy nasty bitches can say every vile, sexual proposition under the sun..grab my body...fondle me without asking....Even threaten my employment by demanding sexual favors or they'll give a bad rating...

Just stopped driving lyft...don't need money that bad but it wasn't once in a while...

Drunk skanky bitches sexually harrasssed me constantly when I just picked up a little extra cash with rrideshare...not fair...not fun...Drunk gay guys even worse harrassment and all protected by political correctness

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2018, 05:10:21 AM »
a couple of lesbian trying to take control of my unity at work. One was the explosive-compulsive cliche and the other was more into manipulation. Both were fat and ugly as a bag of smashed asshole. The worst psychopath i've ever met. Living in lie, manipulation, constantly. Always thinking at how they can try to create plan / situation to control / manipulate / trying to mentally destroy ppl. Using beta soy male against alpha male.
asstropin