Author Topic: The Current State of the Media  (Read 57207 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: The Current State of the Media
« Reply #75 on: June 25, 2018, 04:46:48 PM »
It’s comical how deranged these fools ae

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #76 on: June 25, 2018, 04:49:45 PM »
Grandma was giving it to Acosta at the Trump Rally tonight. Looks like he is about to cry.  :'(
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #77 on: June 26, 2018, 12:16:10 PM »
 :o
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: June 26, 2018, 12:17:44 PM »
What these libfags don't get - the minute the rest of flip the switch to "on" - its game over for these little vaginas for good.  We tolerate them as of now - that won't last forever. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: June 29, 2018, 12:50:11 PM »
Reuters editor apologizes, could be disciplined after blaming Capital Gazette shooting on Trump
Fox News ^ | June 29,2018 | Brian Flood   |
Posted on 6/29/2018, 3:48:59 PM by Hojczyk

A top editor at Reuters apologized on Thursday night after blaming President Trump for the deadly Capital Gazette shooting in a now-deleted tweet that was sent during a “state of emotional distress,” but he might still be disciplined by the international news service.

Reuters Breakingviews Editor Rob Cox admitted that he “responded emotionally and inappropriately” after being called out for jumping to conclusions prior to the facts emerging. Police said the suspected gunman, eventually identified as Jarrod W. Ramos, targeted the newspaper after a lengthy feud regarding a 2012 defamation lawsuit.

“This is what happens when @realDonaldTrump calls journalists the enemy of the people. Blood is on your hands, Mr. President. Save your thoughts and prayers for your empty soul,” Cox wrote in the deleted tweet, according to TheWrap.

Cox apologized in a series of four tweets once it became clear that Ramos’ motive predated Trump entering the world of politics.

“When I saw the news today that a mass shooter had targeted the employees of a newspaper in Maryland I responded emotionally and inappropriately,” Cox wrote. “Though my comments were entirely personal, they were not in keeping with the Reuters Trust Principles and my own standards for letting facts, not snap judgments, guide my understanding.”

Cox continued: “My experience as a member of the community of Newtown, Connecticut in the aftermath of the Sandy Hook tragedy, combined with the possibility that my colleagues in the press were being targeted, pushed me into a state of emotional distress.”

Cox wasn’t the only powerful media member attempting to pin the tragic attacks on President Trump. Think Progress founder Judd Legum claimed “Ramos does appear to be a Trump supporter,” using a 2015 tweet that had nothing to do with politics as his evidence. He was quickly mocked for the misleading tweet

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: June 30, 2018, 09:09:58 AM »
Real men - no rubbers, just baby daddies and idiots infected with STD's.

im white
real men= no rubbers

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #81 on: June 30, 2018, 09:42:44 AM »
Reporter at The Republican resigns over false Twitter post linking Trump to Maryland newspaper shooter

https://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2018/06/reporter_at_the_republican_res.html

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: June 30, 2018, 11:58:19 AM »
Reporter at The Republican resigns over false Twitter post linking Trump to Maryland newspaper shooter

https://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2018/06/reporter_at_the_republican_res.html

got em COACH!!.. fake news brother.... fake news...
real men= no rubbers

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: June 30, 2018, 11:59:46 AM »
It can be funny, but Trump supporters aren't the 1st group to get duped by a politician.
I cut 'em some slack.

ive got a question... why do you OBAMA supporters... condemn Trump for doing the same thing Obama was doing?.... i need some input.
real men= no rubbers

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: June 30, 2018, 01:31:49 PM »
ive got a question... who do you OBAMA supporters... condemn Trump for doing the same thing Obama was doing?.... i need some input.

If it is wrong it is wrong, no matter who does it.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: June 30, 2018, 04:03:23 PM »

so what is wrong? following the law....so 10 years from now murder will be legal.. you are only allowed to kill one person a year... when does this liberalism/breaking the law stop?. im not attacking you, id just like your input
real men= no rubbers

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: June 30, 2018, 06:29:38 PM »
But you only now have this righteous indignation? Very convenient. Just another talking point to try and excuse irrational hatred of Trump.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #87 on: June 30, 2018, 08:01:17 PM »
Trump should continue to use the line that the mainstream media is "the enemy of the American people."

Don't listen to phony liberal cucks like Howard Kurtz.

Keep using it, Mr. President.

It is working.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: June 30, 2018, 09:09:39 PM »
Trump should continue to use the line that the mainstream media is "the enemy of the American people."

Don't listen to phony liberal cucks like Howard Kurtz.

Keep using it, Mr. President.

It is working.

i totally agree... facts work.. media doesnt like facts...i know you are being sarcastic... so lets debate with facts.....after all... FACTS are RACIST to your mentality. debate me on any issue... ill show you FACTS with sources.
real men= no rubbers

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: June 30, 2018, 10:19:54 PM »
What these libfags don't get - the minute the rest of flip the switch to "on" - its game over for these little vaginas for good.  We tolerate them as of now - that won't last forever. 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: June 30, 2018, 10:27:26 PM »

Oh, so now it is... Statist goose stepping detected.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #91 on: July 01, 2018, 07:00:38 AM »

Would much rather be that guy than your average, democrat voter.
a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: July 01, 2018, 03:08:30 PM »
so what is wrong? following the law....so 10 years from now murder will be legal.. you are only allowed to kill one person a year... when does this liberalism/breaking the law stop?. im not attacking you, id just like your input

It is good you are not attacking me, because I've never said the law should not be followed. I do not like that illegal immigrant children are separated from their families and detained/warehoused in the way they are currently. This does not this mean that I think illegal immigrants should be allowed to break the law. Anyone who breaks any law takes the risk of being caught.

There is a process for changing bad or inefficient laws as well as the level of punishment for certain crimes. To suggest that it should be legal to commit murder under any circumstances is outlandish and you know this. There are both liberals and conservatives with extreme views. IMO, it is never ethical to distort and sensationalize the facts to make a point and it can be counterproductive.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: July 03, 2018, 07:06:11 PM »
I posted  awhile back about the young woman who was in tears of joy when Obama was elected in 2008.
She said; " I don't have to worry about paying my mortgage now."  ::).

People worship these elected leaders along with athletes and entertainers, etc. It's disgusting to see on any side.

You're right, there is a complete lack of objective judgement by the masses in politics.
The hero worship of Trump is pretty crazy. You have to admit that.
I try to be fair and objective but I'm human.

If nothing else I'm one of the few who can laugh at a Hillary or Trump joke.
Most are more like Coach, who love to insult dems but never Trump.

the fact that TRUMP is being constantly attacked by the liberal media... makes people wake up and support him.. now i read 90% of republicans support him.. thats far different from 2 years ago... even though polls are bs from the media... but for them to say that means something

so by the media constantly attacking him with false news and facts.. and later on proven fake/false(their stories).. really opens alot of Americans eyes up.. even non-conservatives(making them cross over to GOP)... hes playing a chess game.. and is winning
real men= no rubbers

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: July 04, 2018, 04:06:02 PM »
The media cannot influence you if you don't subscribe to it. Most news is bad news and it is news about issues over which an individual has no control. In other words, media news is a negative resource. Better to ignore it as much as possible.

If you tuned into the news via your television or the newspaper for 15 minutes a day, you'd find out everything an more than you need to know.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #95 on: July 09, 2018, 07:10:09 AM »
 :D
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #96 on: July 09, 2018, 12:50:37 PM »
Throwback!
a

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #97 on: July 09, 2018, 01:26:49 PM »
Throwback!

Good one.  Same as Obama saying our election couldn't be hacked and to stop whining about it. 

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #98 on: July 09, 2018, 02:05:51 PM »
LOL! Poor CNN
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #99 on: July 09, 2018, 02:41:59 PM »
What the hell happened to Netflix? It's literally a propaganda arm for the far-left now.

On Sunday they aired "Salute to Abortion" where the host declared "God Bless Abortions!"

God. Bless. Abortions....

a