Author Topic: Questions for John Hansen, Were you ever tempted?  (Read 28718 times)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Re: Questions for John Hansen, Were you ever tempted?
« Reply #125 on: August 04, 2018, 06:19:20 AM »
Meanwhile, John is avoiding this thread like a doping test...

It's time to create: Sy-Fy bb organization  ;D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #126 on: August 04, 2018, 06:23:42 AM »
I feel bad for calling you a fool, because you are very intelligent, you probably have a high IQ, much higher than me for sure. But at the same time you are lost on some  level and can't see some things that are obvious to even the much less "intelligent".

I thought of Jay's positive test as well when I wrote that post. I mean wtf, the lab wasn't accredited Lol, that's ridiculous from several angles. Anyway, testing is not effective, even much less so in these small natural organizations. So that leaves personal honor and honesty to police the natural bodybuilders. Now, is it realistic to think the competitors are mostly honorable men that wouldn't cheat out of principle? No, if it was then testing, effective or not, wouldn't be needed in the first place.

I always respect your opinion which isn't random like most people here.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #127 on: August 04, 2018, 06:29:36 AM »

No one cares about getting respect from you or not. You're NOT an authority Vince, so stop acting so pathetic, you grumpy fat man with anger issues ::)

(yes, I'm a flotsam, so what?)

chrisbro

• Getbig III
« Reply #128 on: August 04, 2018, 06:30:38 AM »

I am neutral on here so i want to ask if you, Vince made any Money out of your machine? Did People take it on board & make you famous? I just never heard of you until this thread. you seem to be very unpopular & attack People. Maybe i answered my own Question because you Maybe are not famous because of your machine. could explain your hurt ego & frustrations.

chrisbro

• Getbig III
« Reply #129 on: August 04, 2018, 06:41:35 AM »
also why worry About such a small muscle as the Biceps? Which is worked intensly with back Training ? Maybe if you developed a machine for a big muscle Group which would also benefit the smaller ones you might be famous like Arthur Jones...but you are not. Why is this? you cannot Change the genetic make up of your biceps. If you think you can then you are a Buffoon. you are the idiot on here. I feel embarrassed for you. stop it please.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #130 on: August 04, 2018, 07:03:09 AM »
I am neutral on here so i want to ask if you, Vince made any Money out of your machine? Did People take it on board & make you famous? I just never heard of you until this thread. you seem to be very unpopular & attack People. Maybe i answered my own Question because you Maybe are not famous because of your machine. could explain your hurt ego & frustrations.

What we have here is a failure to communicate!

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #131 on: August 04, 2018, 07:10:19 AM »
The Biceps Supination Machine is the Edsel of fitness products.

chrisbro

• Getbig III
« Reply #132 on: August 04, 2018, 07:12:46 AM »

What we have here is a failure to communicate!

No you understand. sometimes the truth is painful. your life's work was & is a failure. You will pass in a few years & will be forgotten.

chrisbro

• Getbig III
« Reply #133 on: August 04, 2018, 07:19:47 AM »
The Biceps Supination Machine is the Edsel of fitness products.

I can't understand why he makes such a big issue About supination. will his machine give you that Mr O Trophy? did Arnold or Albert Beckles use his machine?..no. It's Genetics. Long or short or high Peak .. sure you can Play around with exercises but end off the Day you can only work with what you were given.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #134 on: August 04, 2018, 07:58:42 AM »
I can't understand why he makes such a big issue About supination. will his machine give you that Mr O Trophy? did Arnold or Albert Beckles use his machine?..no. It's Genetics. Long or short or high Peak .. sure you can Play around with exercises but end off the Day you can only work with what you were given.

Pathetic attitude. Imagine that one of you came up with a new exercise machine. Not only that but you also built it and it worked. That would be an achievement. What do we see on this forum? Ridicule and scoffing.

Please don’t post condescending remarks based on broscience. I don’t acknowledge such rubbish.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #135 on: August 04, 2018, 08:11:36 AM »
Well these champion of purity all have one thing in common.  When axed if they ever "took" drugs they simply reply "No.  I has never tooken them drug".  The key is in the phrasing and contest owners know not to ax 'em if anyone has ever "given" them drugs.   ;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #136 on: August 04, 2018, 08:26:53 AM »

Pathetic attitude. Imagine that one of you came up with a new exercise machine. Not only that but you also built it and it worked. That would be an achievement. What do we see on this forum? Ridicule and scoffing.

Please don’t post condescending remarks based on broscience. I don’t acknowledge such rubbish.

Fair enough, that's a valid point.

I would come with a Hammer like chest press that allows you to start a press with your arms straight. I would also implement an mechanism to increase the load during the eccentric phase.
However... manufacturing, marketing & selling that machine would be a pain in the ass.

chrisbro

• Getbig III
« Reply #137 on: August 04, 2018, 08:56:11 AM »

I post Facts, fact is you are not fa mouse or your machine. what is Broscience? OK Maybe Arnold was not known as Mr O or had big guns from preacher curls, incline curls, BB curls. what is with Albert Beckles how did he get that Peak? I know how. Genetics & hard Basic Training. shut up you Buffoon.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #138 on: August 04, 2018, 09:14:02 AM »
Vince Basile getting destroyed in this thread.
X

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #139 on: August 04, 2018, 09:16:24 AM »
Meanwhile, John is avoiding this thread like a doping test...

There was a chance he would've responded to Wiggs initial post but this thread bas turned into a shit show. He's too smart to take the bait.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #140 on: August 04, 2018, 09:23:24 AM »
There was a chance he would've responded to Wiggs initial post but this thread bas turned into a shit show. He's too smart to take the bait.

That's because fake naturals are scum here

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: August 04, 2018, 09:25:34 AM »

I doubt he would've stepped in here as he was bound to a belittling and with good reason.  When your entire presentation is a façade, what can you do but put another false front on display.  He may well be a nice guy (and he probably is!) but no one here is fooled into thinking more of his title than it deserves. 

Ooops...DP just said it all.   ;D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #142 on: August 04, 2018, 09:41:05 AM »
I post Facts, fact is you are not fa mouse or your machine. what is Broscience? OK Maybe Arnold was not known as Mr O or had big guns from preacher curls, incline curls, BB curls. what is with Albert Beckles how did he get that Peak? I know how. Genetics & hard Basic Training. shut up you Buffoon.

Why mention Albert Beckles? I never liked his biceps....big gap there.

Broscience = stuff you believe as fact when it is only anecdotal experience.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: August 04, 2018, 09:46:39 AM »
Broscience is no more valid than schmoescience. 

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #144 on: August 04, 2018, 09:59:20 AM »
Broscience is no more valid than schmoescience. 

Yet more valid than theories from a fat man

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: August 04, 2018, 10:08:31 AM »
Yet more valid than theories from a fat man

Unless, of course, that "fat man" is excellent character actor, Sydney Greenstreet.  ;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #146 on: August 04, 2018, 10:22:02 AM »
Haha, uncanny!

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #147 on: August 04, 2018, 10:25:11 AM »
Vince Basile getting destroyed in this thread.

he's having a meltdown

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: August 04, 2018, 05:25:44 PM »
basille was officially the best bodybuilder in canada and he was in the famous mentzer vs ahnold picture.

you flotsam better pipe down and take knowledge from a true golden era legend.

p.s. you guys can talk shit when you build and patent your own weight training machines.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: August 04, 2018, 06:24:29 PM »

Basil, WHAT IS THE MONETARY VALUE of that biceps building machine  ;D