Author Topic: |Who is this big young kid and what hapened to him?|  (Read 9320 times)

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
Re: |Who is this big young kid and what hapened to him?|
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2006, 09:29:12 AM »
That coke machine story is colossal BS.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2006, 09:33:50 AM »
You type a variation of this quite a bit. Why not just say nothing? If you're not going to give any details why tell everyone that you know details?

Oh, but I DO tell details.  Just not to you.  Only members of the mafia are privy to the details.  Why do you think there are 387 private messages in my mailbox?  A lot of conversations go on here that are not posted publicly . . . thank god.  ;D

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2006, 09:45:07 AM »
Oh, but I DO tell details.  Just not to you.  Only members of the mafia are privy to the details.  Why do you think there are 387 private messages in my mailbox?  A lot of conversations go on here that are not posted publicly . . . thank god.  ;D

See, you're missing the point.

My point was why do you tell everyone you know details but that you will never tell? Do you enjoy doing it, does it make you feel special?

If there are a lot of conversations on here that aren't posted publicly then why do you tell everyone that you know details? Do you see the conflict? Why broadcast that you know details but can never make those details public?

To be honest, I don't really want to know back room details. We all know what certain bodybuilders have to do to live the bodybuilding lifestyle, doesn't mean I want details.

GHGut

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2006, 09:52:16 AM »
Michalik is alive and well and just received a lifetime achievement award at last weekend's INBF Revolution show on Long Island (NY). He also has a book coming out later in the month.
His website is...
www.mramericas.com

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2006, 09:54:41 AM »
I agree, and I never really noticed it until you pointed it out. It does kinda seem like he wants to feel important by letting everyone know he "has the inside scoop" and only certain people can get it. He has also broadcast the fact that he gets lots of PM's on numerous occasions.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2006, 11:39:07 AM »
I donate my organ to bodybuilders all the time.  ;D

If you mean what I think you mean.... ;D

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2006, 02:46:12 PM »

Christ - here we go again with your "I know something, but I am not going to tell".  Why the hell even post here then.  This is a gossip board.  Don't even bother to chime in with a post stating "I know this or that, but can't tell any of you" - pointless.
Motherboy (the band).

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2006, 02:47:20 PM »
Christ - here we go again with your "I know something, but I am not going to tell".  Why the hell even post here then.  This is a gossip board.  Don't even bother to chime in with a post stating "I know this or that, but can't tell any of you" - pointless.

Look how popular BayGBM is ::)

Don Miracle

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2006, 08:51:11 PM »
Well, you have to admit that BayGBM posted a great article in a very timely way as this thread developed.

Besides, the change slot story is complete bullshit anyway.  You can buy a rubber vagina at any sex shop, and it'd be much more private than a coke machine!>:-\

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2006, 09:04:52 PM »
Well, you have to admit that BayGBM posted a great article in a very timely way as this thread developed.

Besides, the change slot story is complete bullshit anyway.  You can buy a rubber vagina at any sex shop, and it'd be much more private than a coke machine!>:-\

Yeah, but Bay has done this before.  He just could have posted the story and been done - but he had to add the crap about knowing so much more...
Motherboy (the band).

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2006, 03:52:37 AM »

hillbilly

• Getbig III
  • LOOK! the crazy cat is back and packing a gat!
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2006, 03:59:52 AM »
Steve used to section off the part of his gym he was training in and wouldnt let anyone talk or look at him if they were stareing he felt they were sapping his positive energy! and wud physically pick them up and throw them out the door!!!   

this guy is fuckin nuts!

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2006, 04:23:14 AM »
Steve... he felt they were sapping his positive energy!

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?  ;D

hillbilly

• Getbig III
  • LOOK! the crazy cat is back and packing a gat!
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2006, 04:28:20 AM »
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?  ;D

Depends on wat ya thinking