Author Topic: Kavanaugh's accuser from 38 years ago goes public  (Read 78094 times)

Kwon3

Re: Kavanaugh's accuser from 38 years ago goes public
« Reply #75 on: September 18, 2018, 11:49:48 PM »
Just when you think women and the Left can't get more pathetic, they prove you wrong with their latest zany appeals to the collective insanity of their community:

These dumb liberal motherfuḉkers raised $53,000 in just one day. The target was 50K, so they had to close donations for fear of exceeding the threshold. LMFAO. Great, an overpaid liberal 'professor' just made what an average steel worker or plumber makes in a year in return for accusing an innocent man of something he never did. Nice. How can we get in on that? Oh right, you need to be the right race, gender, political affiliation, and have power political patrons + expensive feminist lawyers. Damn.

Kwon3

« Reply #76 on: September 19, 2018, 12:11:29 AM »
Wonder if Agnostic's gonna log onto his Twitter account and join in the liberal anti-police bonanza going on in this Tweet:

https://twitter.com/_SJPeace_/status/1042139058397487104

No, you won't because deep down, if you're a cop (which you're not), you'd know this is a classic example of a black suspect being taken down after eleven orders to step out of his vehicle. It's all on tape and the Left still doesn't believe it. This country's finished. Assholes like you ruined it by empowering women and shitskins into bullying their way above the law and decency in a country that used to be based on both.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: September 19, 2018, 01:33:53 AM »
Sen. Hirono: Men Need To "Shut Up," Kavanaugh Accuser Needs To Be Believed And I Believe Her

Sen. Mazie Hirono (D-HI) told men to "shut up and step up" when it comes to Brett Kavanaugh's sexual assault accusation. Asked whether her being one of four women on the Senate Judiciary Committee impacts the Kavanaugh confirmation proceedings, Senator Hirono says, "I just want to say to the men of this country: Just shut up and step up. Do the right thing for a change."

"Not only do women like Dr. Ford, who bravely comes forward, need to be heard, but they need to be believed. They need to be believed," Hirono said. "We cannot continue the victimization and the smearing of someone like Dr. Ford."

"We have to create an environment where women can come forward and be heard and be listened to. I want to thank Dr. Ford. I commend her courage. I believe her," the Senator said.

Hirono told the media that she would "expect the members of the press" to "talk about how unfair" Kavanaugh's accuser is being treated at a press conference Tuesday evening.

"I expect that from you guys," she said to the press.

SEN. MAZIE HIRONO (D-HI): I think we all know when something is not fair, when something smells. This is so patently not fair to her and what really bothers me and gets me so angry that the White House is victimizing this person. Why don't we get that out there? Why should we participate in the victimization of someone who has the courage to come forward? And she is under no obligation to participate in a smearing of her and her family. That is why I am very clear about what needs to happen. But at the same time if the Republicans go forward with their plan to railroad this fast-track as they have so many other nominations, I expect the members of the press to talk about how unfair that is. I don't think that is editorializing, that is laying out the facts. I expect that from you guys...

HIRONO: I expect the men in this country and the men in this committee because we all signed on to this letter to demand an FBI investigation. But really guess who is perpetuating all of these kinds of actions? It's the men in this country. And I just want to say to the men in this country: just shut up and step up, do the right thing for a change.   

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/09/18/sen_hirono_on_kavanaugh_men_need_to_shut_up_accuser_needs_to_be_believed_and_i_believe_her.html

Kwon3

« Reply #78 on: September 19, 2018, 02:19:16 AM »
This triggered 18-20 liberal feminists, hahahaha, couldn't take a joke.

#truth hurts
#liars hate the truth
#not as fun when you're the one being accused
#white women are absolutely insane

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #79 on: September 19, 2018, 03:04:43 AM »
Vetting would not produce an incident like this unless the investigators happen to contact the victim during the vetting process.

That wasn't my point.

The loon is personally asking for an FBI investigation into it after all these years.

This coming at a time when the FBI probably knows what brand of toilet paper this guy uses.

Dems got played.

They didn't expect GOP to willingly hold a hearing on Monday, delaying tomorrow's vote.

So it has now changed from her wanting to be heard to her demanding an FBI investigation first.

Good luck with that. It ain't gonna happen.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #80 on: September 19, 2018, 03:42:30 AM »
 :(

this is ridiculous
a

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #81 on: September 19, 2018, 03:45:28 AM »
This triggered 18-20 liberal feminists, hahahaha, couldn't take a joke.

#truth hurts
#liars hate the truth
#not as fun when you're the one being accused
#white women are absolutely insane

LOL

Kwon3

« Reply #82 on: September 19, 2018, 03:58:13 AM »
That wasn't my point.

The loon is personally asking for an FBI investigation into it after all these years.

This coming at a time when the FBI probably knows what brand of toilet paper this guy uses.

Dems got played.

They didn't expect GOP to willingly hold a hearing on Monday, delaying tomorrow's vote.

So it has now changed from her wanting to be heard to her demanding an FBI investigation first.

Good luck with that. It ain't gonna happen.

Not to mention, the FBI is the FEDERAL bureau of investigations. F-E-D-E-R-A-L. "Attempted" rape (really, sexual assault, since something is either rape or it isn't), is a state offense, in 1982 as today. It could only be investigated by a federal agency at the express and strict orders of the executive branch (the President), who has already stated he will not be wasting taxpayer money and delaying this nomination any further for a handful of craven assholes who want to win seats in 6 weeks to push their agenda and play politics as the fate of the SCOTUS hangs in the balance. Enough is enough. He said he'd be open to letting this liar and fraud have her day in front of the people whose votes will decide whether justice Kavanaugh gets appointed or not, but no more. And sure enough, she flaked, as all liars do. This is over. They're voting on Wednesday and THAT'S IT. Let the liberals melt on Twitter, nobody reads their shit anyway besides other liberals.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #83 on: September 19, 2018, 06:41:15 AM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #84 on: September 19, 2018, 07:59:12 AM »
“We’ve offered Dr. Ford the opportunity to share her story with the committee, as her attorney said yesterday she was willing to do,” Grassley said in a statement. “We offered her a public or a private hearing as well as staff-led interviews, whichever makes her most comfortable. Nothing the FBI or any other investigator does would have any bearing on what Dr. Ford tells the committee, so there is no reason for any further delay.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kavanaugh-accuser-faces-death-threats-110145932.html

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #85 on: September 19, 2018, 10:08:33 AM »
President Trump on Wednesday said he is eager to hear from Christine Blasey Ford, the woman who is accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault when they were teenagers.

“I really want to see her; I would really want to see what she has to say,” Trump told reporters on the South Lawn of the White House before departing for North Carolina, where he will survey damage from Hurricane Florence.

“If she shows up, that would be wonderful,” Trump said Wednesday. “If she doesn’t show up, that would be unfortunate.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-wants-hear-kavanaughs-accuser-doesnt-think-can-change-mind-144714156.html

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #86 on: September 19, 2018, 10:13:02 AM »
Not to mention, the FBI is the FEDERAL bureau of investigations. F-E-D-E-R-A-L. "Attempted" rape (really, sexual assault, since something is either rape or it isn't), is a state offense, in 1982 as today. It could only be investigated by a federal agency at the express and strict orders of the executive branch (the President), who has already stated he will not be wasting taxpayer money and delaying this nomination any further for a handful of craven assholes who want to win seats in 6 weeks to push their agenda and play politics as the fate of the SCOTUS hangs in the balance. Enough is enough. He said he'd be open to letting this liar and fraud have her day in front of the people whose votes will decide whether justice Kavanaugh gets appointed or not, but no more. And sure enough, she flaked, as all liars do. This is over. They're voting on Wednesday and THAT'S IT. Let the liberals melt on Twitter, nobody reads their shit anyway besides other liberals.

:

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 19, 2018, 10:51:00 AM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #88 on: September 19, 2018, 12:16:50 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 19, 2018, 12:37:39 PM »
Someone very close to me who was raped about 30 years ago when she was a teenager, told me yesterday that she would not come forward all these years later just to ruin her rapist career or to seek revenge. She's neither a Trump or a Kavanaugh advocate.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: September 19, 2018, 12:53:39 PM »
Someone very close to me who was raped about 30 years ago when she was a teenager, told me yesterday that she would not come forward all these years later just to ruin her rapist career or to seek revenge. She's neither a Trump or a Kavanaugh advocate.

Follow up question. Why not? Is it because she wouldn't want to face the allegations, being called a liar, having to talk about it to the world, or she just doesn't feel the rapist deserves to be derailed because he just raped her? Maybe if he was applying for a job as a bank manager, I could understand that.. but what if he was applying to be a police officer, open a day care, or become a supreme court justice? From your post it seems she feels her rapists doesn't deserve to have to answer for the rape. If so, that's certainly her choice.

Kwon3

« Reply #91 on: September 19, 2018, 12:55:12 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: September 19, 2018, 01:04:19 PM »

I can sometimes be a bit dense. I have no idea what your reply suggests. Do you think rape is funny? Perhaps you believe only blacks rape.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #93 on: September 19, 2018, 01:07:29 PM »
This is why no one believes Ford and I'm not flippant when I say this.

1. It came at the time of Kavanaugh's confirmation vote

2. Throughout the entire hearing, leftists were using all kinds of excuses, they organized in chamber protests, one "I am Sparticus" moment, they insinuated he was a racist, they stalled as much as they can and I can't remember how many times they asked for more time, he should withdrawl, needed more background (even though there have been six checks)

3. 65 women came to Kavanaugh's defense

4. The two men she named as witnesses have flat out denied it

5. She's known leftist that's donated to Clinton, a part of the Womens march and vocally was against the wall and Trump.

6. ZERO witnesses whatsoever

No basis for an investigation AT ALL!

Kwon3

« Reply #94 on: September 19, 2018, 01:19:47 PM »
I can sometimes be a bit dense. I have no idea what your reply suggests. Do you think rape is funny? Perhaps you believe only blacks rape.
I guess bolding the parts of your post wasn't obvious enough, so I'll get started on making an etch-a-sketch for you explaining how claiming to have been raped 3 decades earlier without telling anyone or doing anything is absurd enough with the preposterous proviso that it was done to rescue the alleged rapist's career prospects. If we know anything about women it's that they don't care what effects their actions have on people, and the vast majority tell everyone everything about their personal lives, whether it's the police or just a friend. She sounds as credible as this piece of shit accusing Kavanaugh of groping her 36 years ago, conveniently while the Dems are seething at Trump appointing not one, but soon 2 conservative judges they can't manipulate the way they do the voters and the Congress.

Kwon3

« Reply #95 on: September 19, 2018, 01:22:08 PM »

2. Throughout the entire hearing, leftists were using all kinds of excuses, they organized in chamber protests, one "I am Sparticus" moment, they insinuated he was a racist, they stalled as much as they can and I can't remember how many times they asked for more time, he should withdrawl, needed more background (even though there have been six checks)

5. She's known leftist that's donated to Clinton, a part of the Womens march and vocally was against the wall and Trump.

Now the libs are claiming only a handful of those 65 actually responded to calls asking if they still support him or not. When all else fails, turn reality on its head. That's the liberal mantra.

As I said, this is going to backfire so badly on the MeToo movement and feminism in general that no one will ever take their accusations seriously again. They've taken this way too far and pushed the limits of what even sympathetic and progressive people are willing to believe. Men are fed up with being accused of baseless accusations and having their careers railroaded by a process that's neither due nor fair nor capable of clearing them, since you can't prove a negative. Enough's enough.

Kwon3

« Reply #96 on: September 19, 2018, 01:30:40 PM »
Follow up question. Why not? Is it because she wouldn't want to face the allegations, being called a liar, having to talk about it to the world, or she just doesn't feel the rapist deserves to be derailed because he just raped her? Maybe if he was applying for a job as a bank manager, I could understand that.. but what if he was applying to be a police officer, open a day care, or become a supreme court justice? From your post it seems she feels her rapists doesn't deserve to have to answer for the rape. If so, that's certainly her choice.

Ever considered the possibility that everything she was bullshit? You're picking apart the possible outcomes and logic for what she did by assuming it's true. That's what all pigs do. It's why a woman can scratch her arm, strange herself, leave some kind of mark, and then call the police and accuse her boyfriend of doing it ,and they'll arrest him because she clearly has the most visible physical signs of abuse. You guys are assholes. You're for sale and bought.

Don't fucking tell me there aren't plenty of men sitting in jail cells awaiting trial or wrongly convicted by women who slept with them consensually, then decided it was rape because they regretted doing it and aren't above abusing the court system to get their revenge on their innocent partners. It happens all the time, and recently a story just like that made national news. Who knows how many others pull this shit on the daily. Few get prosecuted.

https://nypost.com/2018/08/23/woman-who-made-false-rape-claim-sentenced-to-prison/

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #97 on: September 19, 2018, 02:52:04 PM »

If the above is all correct
She’s Done
Likely she was put up to do this & make a false accusation
She should be investigated & prosecuted if proven to be lying.

Jeez - How the Feeble minded Liberal Leftists will Breakdown
And need more counselling & quiet rooms.
Pathetic Bunch.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: September 19, 2018, 03:11:09 PM »

If the above is all correct
She’s Done
Likely she was put up to do this & make a false accusation
She should be investigated & prosecuted if proven to be lying.

Jeez - How the Feeble minded Liberal Leftists will Breakdown
And need more counselling & quiet rooms.
Pathetic Bunch.

You think this battle was tough? Wait a few months when we trade the old decrepit jalopy in for a newer more reliable model capable of running for the next 40 years.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #99 on: September 19, 2018, 03:11:45 PM »
The FBI investigated Anita Hills claim and the FBI obviously does background and security checks

Just more hypocrisy from the GOP and Trumptard