Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman "i might never walk again"  (Read 39486 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: Ronnie Coleman "i might never walk again"
« Reply #100 on: October 28, 2018, 02:34:36 PM »
If we live long enough, we are all going to grow weak and frail and need a cane or a walker to get around. Many bbers throughout history have destroyed their bodies without ever achieving anything close to what Ronnie has. Sports like football, boxing, MMA is far more brutal to your body than lifting weights.

People don't seem to understand the mind of a champion. Someone one wants to be the absolute best in the world. In the world.

Ronnie has no regrets. It's the price he was willing to pay to achieve what he did. It may not be worth it to the vast majority and I get that. But why all the hate for someone who  did what he believed it takes to achieve what he did? The idea that others who never achieved anything close to what Ronnie did think that they know better than he did on how he should train. That if he did this or that instead or this or that he still would have achieve what he did without the wear and tear. You don't know this. He used weights that nobody else used but he also achieved a level that nobody else has. Maybe you're right. Maybe he could have won 8 Os training like Phil Heath. But we'll never know. What we do know is that what he did allowed him to achieve a level no one else has.

Yeah, he's old and weak and walks with a cane or walker. Eventually he will die.

You and I will also grow old and weak and eventually we will die.

There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read them but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between them.

What will your dash say? Do you care? Some do and some don't. Their goal is to go through life as pain free and safely as possible and their measure of success is how long they can drag it out.

And there are many others that didn’t destroy their bodies and are champions that are retired. Kobe, Jordan, Dorian, Haney, Arnold, Tyson, jeter, A Rod, etc

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: October 28, 2018, 02:42:31 PM »
And there are many others that didn’t destroy their bodies and are champions that are retired. Kobe, Jordan, Dorian, Haney, Arnold, Tyson, jeter, A Rod, etc

Outside of Arnold, and maybe Tyson, I don't want to see any of those guys in a thong.

Dorian is pretty tore up compared to a normal person and that's why Ronnie is a better overall champion, he'll do whatever it takes to be the GOAT, Dorian wouldn't go that far.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: October 28, 2018, 02:46:05 PM »
My two issues with Ronnie, with whom I otherwise have no interaction and/or emotional or mental investment:

1) He's loudly religious and claims that his lifestyle choices and the path he took were all reflections of his covenant with his god. Christianity permeates everything he submits to social media and he unerringly refers to it as his lodestone and moral guidebook. His behavior, whether in the form of his promiscuity, his many illegitimate children out of wedlock, his professionally-necessary but morally bankrupt claims of being a natural athlete (giving kids who worshiped him the wrong ideas and a false idol to admire), all while posing as a figure of authority and law enforcement in his community, is anything but Christian or religious. If anything, it fits the template of a far-left hedonist with little regard for his health or that of others, as well as his image as the chief ambassador of a once-popular "sport."

2) He sells products that are certifiable junk, namely that fat-shrinking cream that gets so pilloried and ridiculed whenever he trots out the contractually-mandated once-a-month posting about it on Instagram, complete with belly rubbing and awkward white stains left on his chocolate torso when the clip ends. Don't sell junk to people. You want to sell supplements, fine, be our guest, make a living. But if they're falsely advertised or fail to deliver results on 100% of users (which seems to be germane to what his followers tell him on IG), you're basically committing fraud and showing your deep contempt for your fans in return for a monthly direct deposit from the snake oil company that makes it.

And this exactly is the truth.

Kwon3

« Reply #103 on: October 28, 2018, 03:00:09 PM »
Ronnie is the victim here. The doctor who negligently performed these procedures needs to be held accountable and Ronnie needs to be fairly compensated, by a Tarrant County jury, which he will be, for his pain and suffering, medical expenses, and lost earnings. Ronnie needs to be made whole for the injustice that he has had to endure. We should all wish I’m well.
Was it the county's fault when he got arrested for impersonating a cop in 2009 as well?

Kwon3

« Reply #104 on: October 28, 2018, 03:14:57 PM »
Was it worth it?

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #105 on: October 28, 2018, 03:31:48 PM »
Was it the county's fault when he got arrested for impersonating a cop in 2009 as well?

That’s irrelevant and has nothing to do with the butchery that Ronnie has been subjected to and the hands of so-called experts.

Kwon3

« Reply #106 on: October 28, 2018, 03:39:15 PM »
That’s irrelevant and has nothing to do with the butchery that Ronnie has been subjected to and the hands of so-called experts.
He has a history of blaming other people for things he did wrong. It's relevant.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: October 28, 2018, 03:42:33 PM »
Was it worth it?

That third pic guy on the left is Kevin, he likes to beat women and stalk them. Very insecure, I heard from one of his exes, crazy mental midget. No surprise there coming from a bber

Kwon3

« Reply #108 on: October 28, 2018, 03:48:33 PM »

That third pic guy on the left is Kevin, he likes to beat women and stalk them. Very insecure, I heard from one of his exes, crazy mental midget. No surprise there coming from a bber
says more about them that they date him than the asshole himself. Women love to throw us under the bus yet they never take responsibility for anything. No wonder they love the Democrat party.  ;D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: October 29, 2018, 03:59:36 AM »
The pic of Ronnie endorsing his supplement line is hilarious as he is the last person who should be endorsing a supplement when your whole physique is shit and you can barely walk.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: October 29, 2018, 04:04:51 AM »
He's DUMB

Strubbbbs

• Getbig II
« Reply #111 on: October 29, 2018, 05:48:41 AM »
There will be no lawsuit.

As soon as any lawyer he approaches discovers all the videos online of Ronnie jerking, and bouncing and tossing weights around after his surgeries will immediately tell Ronnie to stop any legal action immediately. Unless he keeps going through different lawyers until he finds an unethical lawyer who will string Ronnie along and take a lot of his money.

Plus, if anything this ridiculous actually somehow made it to court, Ronnie's entire history of drug usage (admitting to breaking the law) would have to be discussed, scrutinized, and dissected and shredded. It would ALL be relevant to the defense's case against Ronnie destroying his body willingly and ILLEGALLY, and it would ALL be indefensible

But yeah, highly specialized surgeons, who actually contribute to society, and save the lives of your family members and mine in the best way that they can, on a daily basis, have botched Nuthin But A Peanut's surgeries... repeatedly. GTFO here. Seriously

If this idiot has any real friends with 2 or more functioning brain cells, they would grab him by his ear and make sure he doesn't step foot inside a gym, at least unsupervised, for at least a year and tell him what's up.

Wake! The! Fuck! Up!

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #112 on: October 29, 2018, 08:24:30 AM »
shoulda stayed in policing business

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: October 29, 2018, 10:56:29 AM »

As soon as any lawyer he approaches discovers all the videos online of Ronnie jerking, and bouncing and tossing weights around after his surgeries will immediately tell Ronnie to stop any legal action immediately. Unless he keeps going through different lawyers until he finds an unethical lawyer who will string Ronnie along and take a lot of his money.

Plus, if anything this ridiculous actually somehow made it to court, Ronnie's entire history of drug usage (admitting to breaking the law) would have to be discussed, scrutinized, and dissected and shredded. It would ALL be relevant to the defense's case against Ronnie destroying his body willingly and ILLEGALLY, and it would ALL be indefensible

But yeah, highly specialized surgeons, who actually contribute to society, and save the lives of your family members and mine in the best way that they can, on a daily basis, have botched Nuthin But A Peanut's surgeries... repeatedly. GTFO here. Seriously

If this idiot has any real friends with 2 or more functioning brain cells, they would grab him by his ear and make sure he doesn't step foot inside a gym, at least unsupervised, for at least a year and tell him what's up.

Wake! The! Fuck! Up!
Yeah he has no chance but he is stupid and probably figures this is the only way going forward for him to make any money.

question:  Can a surgeon refuse to operate on someone who they know has a history of suing doctors?

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #114 on: October 29, 2018, 02:16:33 PM »
What a total fool.

Blaming the surgeons.

The guy nuked his body and organs for YEARS, then he begins weekly surgeries and is always right back in the gym performing abysmal workouts, yanking, bouncing, cranking, swinging poundages far too heavy for him.

Breaking screws. Demolishing everything he can.

And it’s Joe Surgeon’s fault.  ::)

Coleman is a true-blue dumbass.

He’s a super responder but was never built to handle the loads the drugs allowed him to.

Chocolate kids hooting and hollering all over the house ... Ronnie yip-yipping like he’s not an invalid washup who orchestrated his own destruction ... money bleeding from every orifice ...

Olympian-sized retard.

Bump for truth.

Kwon3

« Reply #115 on: October 29, 2018, 03:17:22 PM »
shoulda stayed in policing business

i'm guessing having an arrest record for impersonating a police office and obviously abusing the very same drugs he arrested others for possessing or selling made the decision to pension him off early easy for the Arlington PD. He was a disgrace. The only cop in the roll call room to fan himself with a brochure because the room temperature was making him sweat just sitting there. Could barely mumble three words out when dealing with arrest reports. Probably broke the suspension on half the cars they had. Guy's a tool. Hope he drops dead soon.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #116 on: October 29, 2018, 06:53:19 PM »

And your point?

Yes, some fare better than others. But in the end, unless we die young, we are all going to waste away. If your purpose and meaning in life is to live as long and healthy as possible then good for you. If you are an athlete involved in a physically demanding sport and want to make a mark in this world, to accomplish something, there's is going to be a price to pay.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: October 29, 2018, 06:58:36 PM »

Wake! The! Fuck! Up!

He would hire a personal injury lawyer and they work on a contingent fee basis - they don’t charge people money upfront.

RONNIE will keep going to the gym.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: October 29, 2018, 07:11:37 PM »
At this point shouldn't the insurance companies refuse to pay?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #119 on: October 29, 2018, 07:11:53 PM »
He's now paying the price for all those years of livin' the scheme.  

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: October 29, 2018, 07:16:49 PM »
And your point?

Yes, some fare better than others. But in the end, unless we die young, we are all going to waste away. If your purpose and meaning in life is to live as long and healthy as possible then good for you. If you are an athlete involved in a physically demanding sport and want to make a mark in this world, to accomplish something, there's is going to be a price to pay.

Every one of your posts when you bring up “success” you base it on money ::)

You do know that everyone is different but of course, you most ikely not successful at anything. Aren’t you in your 50’s, a lone, no significant other? Not to mention the other “success” intangibles

My point is no one has to be like Ronnie to be successful, he was and is an idiot at this point of stage in life

Phil Heath, kai Greene and the others I mentioned are just as successful If not more at their lifestyles and are not crippled beyond belief like this idiot

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: October 29, 2018, 07:21:54 PM »
SF makes a very good point. It's one thing to justify Ronnie's lifestyle when he was competing. There was a goal he wanted to accomplish and would do anything to achieve it. But why now? Why throw weights around at this point when it serves no practical purpose?

A good friend of mine is a type 2 diabetic and it has progress to the point where he is in a wheelchair and will never walk again. This condition is entirely his fault. He was obese by the time he was in high school and never ever attempted to curb eating. And boy did he have a sweet tooth. He knew it was bad for him and I reminded him of that throughout his life.

His son is always on him about his eating. Constantly nagging him to eat more healthy. His son is all grown up with his own family and does well. I ask my friend about his son's nagging and does he ever consider taking his advice. He told me, "Hell no!" What good will it do me now? My life sucks. Eating is one of my few pleasures in life. At this point there is nothing I can do to improve my health to the point will it will be worth being even more miserable."

I was glad to hear it because that's what I thought. Leave him be. He's not hurting or infringing on the rights of everyone. Let him have one of the few pleasures left in life. He knows what it's doing to him.

People might find this hard to understand but Ronnie loves to lift weights. He knows it's not going to win him any titles or make him money but he does it for it's own sake. It gives his life meaning and makes him happy. He knows the price he paid and accepts it. You never hear him complain about the price paid for being a bber like you get from others. He's not infringing on your rights and freedoms. What Ronnie does and how he lives his life has zero effect on you so I can't believe all the visceral hate directed at him because you don't approve of his life style. Where are all you Libertarians and Conservatives that believe in individual freedom? The you can do whatever you want as long as you are not infringing of other people's rights and freedoms. Isn't the argument for making steroids legal is that it's your body and you should be able to do whatever you want with it?  

Leave him be. He doesn't deserve all this hate. What he does has no effect on you. Your hate on him is more a reflection of the kind of person you are.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #122 on: October 29, 2018, 07:32:13 PM »
SF makes a very good point. It's one thing to justify Ronnie's lifestyle when he was competing. There was a goal he wanted to accomplish and would do anything to achieve it. But why now? Why throw weights around at this point when it serves no practical purpose?

A good friend of mine is a type 2 diabetic and it has progress to the point where he is in a wheelchair and will never walk again. This condition is entirely his fault. He was obese by the time he was in high school and never ever attempted to curb eating. And boy did he have a sweet tooth. He knew it was bad for him and I reminded him of that throughout his life.

His son is always on him about his eating. Constantly nagging him to eat more healthy. His son is all grown up with his own family and does well. I ask my friend about his son's nagging and does he ever consider taking his advice. He told me, "Hell no!" What good will it do me now? My life sucks. Eating is one of my few pleasures in life. At this point there is nothing I can do to improve my health to the point will it will be worth being even more miserable."

I was glad to hear it because that's what I thought. Leave him be. He's not hurting or infringing on the rights of everyone. Let him have one of the few pleasures left in life. He knows what it's doing to him.

People might find this hard to understand but Ronnie loves to lift weights. He knows it's not going to win him any titles or make him money but he does it for it's own sake. It gives his life meaning and makes him happy. He knows the price he paid and accepts it. You never hear him complain about the price paid for being a bber like you get from others. He's not infringing on your rights and freedoms. What Ronnie does and how he lives his life has zero effect on you so I can't believe all the visceral hate directed at him because you don't approve of his life style. Where are all you Libertarians and Conservatives that believe in individual freedom? The you can do whatever you want as long as you are not infringing of other people's rights and freedoms. Isn't the argument for making steroids legal is that it's your body and you should be able to do whatever you want with it?  

Leave him be. He doesn't deserve all this hate. What he does has no effect on you. Your hate on him is more a reflection of the kind of person you are.

He deserves our derision.  He deserves our disgust.  He does not deserve our pity. Neither is he worthy of admiration.  As to any possibility of our collective (and individual) disgust being a "reflection of the kind of person you are" is concerned, Coleman isn't a mirror.  He's a turd.  And everyone but a fucking idiot knows you can't polish a turd.

Flies however will eat that shit up.   Most here aren't flies.  FTN.   Maybe he'll move to that socialist hell hole known as Hawaii and sponge off it's citizens for as long as he can.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: October 29, 2018, 07:40:09 PM »

We loved him when he was our champion.

We would go to the gym, lift heavy weights as we silently said to ourselves "nothing but a peanut and yeah buddy......... boooo."

We grew up and moved forward in life and Ronnie was still on top.  Life was good.

Then Ronnie lost to Jay and had to get oxygen backstage after a particularly intense posting session and the situation slowly changed, our attitude changed.

Our hero kept pressing ahead and lost to inferior competitors, he got married, impregnated multiple women and went on a cruise and that's when we lost it.

There was no way Getbig could justify Ronnie Coleman giving validation to GO4IT's lifestyle.

Ronnie made his choice.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: October 29, 2018, 07:42:29 PM »
Every one of your posts when you bring up “success” you base it on money ::)

You do know that everyone is different but of course, you most ikely not successful at anything. Aren’t you in your 50’s, a lone, no significant other? Not to mention the other “success” intangibles

My point is no one has to be like Ronnie to be successful, he was and is an idiot at this point of stage in life

Phil Heath, kai Greene and the others I mentioned are just as successful If not more at their lifestyles and are not crippled beyond belief like this idiot

I make you angry don't I?

It just goes to show breathtakingly ignorant you are. You speak of things you know absolutely nothing about. Show me once where I mention Ronnie's success has to do with money. I made it blindingly clear that he did what he did was to achieve his dream of being the best bodybuilder ever. But that doesn't suit your agenda so you just blatantly lie. Just make something up.

As far as myself, I come from a family of nine. I've been married. I raised two generations of kids. I own a house in a State where the average home cost over $800,000. I live in the beautiful State of Hawaii right near the ocean. Just a stone throw away and breath the fresh ocean air every day. I've posted many pictures throughout the years. But, again, it doesn't matter. It doesn't suit your agenda so you just lie. Just make things up out of the blue.

And I am in great health and even as I approach 60 years of age I am in much better shape than most at any age. Certainly in better shape then you.

It is true that no one has to be like Ronnie to be successful. What a brilliant point! But then, again, no one has achieved what Ronnie has.

And though I never mentioned it despite you telling a blatant lie that's all I am concerned about, mention you measure success in business, and being a professional bodybuilder is a business, it not only includes the level you achieved but also financial success, and in that respect, Ronnie was far more successful both as a competitive bodybuilder and as a business man than any of the people you mentioned. In fact, money wise, he ranks about 3th compared to other bodybuilders. Only behind Cutler, Gaspari and, of course, Arnold.

It really bothers you what other people think and how they live even though it has zero effect on your life. It seems the misery you want to attribute to me is more of a projection of what your life must be like. But it makes no matter to me.