Author Topic: Kevin Spacey  (Read 25099 times)

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Re: Kevin Spacey
« Reply #75 on: January 14, 2019, 05:53:41 PM »
45 minutes
another 5 minutes and his gaydar would have gone off
p

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: July 08, 2019, 10:37:02 PM »
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/spacey-accuser-could-forced-testify-094606230.html

The ACCUSER has pleaded the 5th looking like his texts were doctored, lost phone etc....haha. Spacey had a rep for this sort of thing so he had it coming but looks like this was equal parts a money grab.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #77 on: July 10, 2019, 08:31:06 AM »

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: July 10, 2019, 10:33:48 PM »
Anyone for a cystoscopy? Let me tell you, a finger up the butt is a cake walk compared to this procedure. The doctor shoves a flexible tube with an evil cutting tool and digital camera attached up your urethra, worming its way the distance to your bladder to have a look 'round for any unusual happenings. -Find something and then snip, snip.

I had a cystoscopy and no- it was nothing as you described. A local anesthetic was administered and there was zero pain. The "cutting tool" was in fact a laser and again - zero pain. This is a common instrument for examining your urinary tract for kidney stones. The cystoscope was inserted all the way to my kidney. That means up the urethra, through the bladder, through the ureter and into the kidney.

If in fact you do need extensive surgery using this technique, they give you a spinal block and you feel absolutely nothing. I know because I had a kidney stone that wouldn't pass and that's what they did. i was awake the entire time.

The kidney stone, btw, was a direct result of being on a keto diet, according to my urologist. When you overload your system with protein your uric acid levels shoot up. Unless you are drinking a few gallons of water a day, a uric acid stone is very likely. Yet another reason for avoiding high protein diets.

Afterwards a stent was placed in my kidney and stayed there for 10 days to allow the kidney to drain as a precautionary measure. That is painful only when you urinate since the stent, or tube, starts in your kidney and causes aching as your kidneys squeeze- which they do whenever you pee. When the stent is removed, and its about a 2 foot long tube, you feel a strange sensation but no pain.

Guys should not be afraid of having these examinations. The incidence of bladder cancer is on the rise in the USA and a half hour exam like this can save your life. And it doesn't hurt...

budgiesmuggler

« Reply #79 on: July 11, 2019, 05:02:55 AM »
KWON, Check this out on some medical board and see if this is correct ... but to the best of my limited medical knowledge/experience it's a common medical practice for a doctor to massage your prostate to make you cum for a 'medical cum inspection' or watever the official medical term is for that procedure.

Ain't that true ... or was I dup-ted!?

It was unexpected, but it did feel good .....  but damn embarrassing.

LOL BS

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: July 11, 2019, 06:40:11 AM »
I am hoping that Spacey finds his own balls and exposes all of Hollyweird for the  deviants they truly are.  

True...Freaks and perverts who denigrate normalcy because they realize how sick they really are.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #81 on: July 11, 2019, 08:08:01 AM »
So Kevin is innocent?

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #82 on: July 11, 2019, 08:12:36 AM »
So Kevin is innocent?
No one is truly innocent hes just getting away with it I think it was blown up to look worse than it was but innocent hes not.
p

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: September 19, 2019, 07:44:51 PM »
Kevin Spacey Accuser Dies in Midst of Sexual Assault Lawsuit

An anonymous massage therapist who claims to have been sexually assaulted by Kevin Spacey has died, according to a notice filed in court by the actor's attorneys.

The individual, suing as a "John Doe," filed claims in September 2018 with the allegation of being forced to grab the actor's genitals twice during a massage two years earlier at a private residence in Malibu. In May, a federal judge in California allowed the case to move forward despite Spacey's objection that the plaintiff's identity was being shielded.

Now, just a month after the parties came to a plan for proceeding in the suit that detailed prospective discovery and envisioned a seven- to 11-day trial, the plaintiff's attorney has informed Spacey that the client "recently passed."

No further detail is provided, and a request to the plaintiff's attorney for more information has not been answered.

Spacey recently got out of another legal situation when criminal charges against him were dropped in Nantucket, Massachusetts. In that case, Spacey pleaded not guilty to felony indecent assault and battery, and prosecutors withdrew charges after the accuser — a teenage busboy — stopped cooperating.

The "John Doe" lawsuit subsequently represented the most significant legal situation for Spacey, who has been accused of sexually improper conduct against multiple individuals. In this case, as detailed in joint report filed in August, the plaintiff's lawyers represented to the court two other alleged masseur victims of Spacey expressing "concern for their safety and/or do not want their names revealed publicly in the media."

The lawsuit could continue by the heirs of "John Doe," though the issue of anonymity provides a complicating wrinkle. To show standing to sue, the heirs would likely have to identify the deceased accuser after getting a green light to administer his estate in probate court. A judge might also be less inclined to protect the privacy interests of the deceased. Even if the case moves forward, the loss of the most important witness to the alleged sexual assault would make it difficult to litigate.

Doe's lawyer Genie Harrison on Wednesday sent The Hollywood Reporter a lengthy statement in response to the filing. "It is true that Mr. Doe recently died," said Harrison. "His untimely death was, to his family, a devastating shock that they are struggling to process and is so recent that they have not yet held his funeral service. Out of professional responsibility, we notified Spacey’s counsel of Mr. Doe’s passing. We explained our intent to allow his family more time to get past their immediate, paralyzing grief and begin settling his affairs before we filed a death notice with the court — which is our prerogative as his counsel. Spacey ignored our request for compassion and filed the notice yesterday without our consent."

Harrison goes on to say that the filing starts a 90-day clock on her ability to substitute Doe's estate as a plaintiff, and calls the decision to file the notice "unnecessary and contemptible."

"Mr. Doe’s family must now open his estate at the same time as planning a funeral and processing their grief," said Harrison. "Mr. Doe was a dignified, kind, middle-aged man traumatized by Spacey’s alleged sexually depraved attack. As a result of this case, other victims from around the world have reached out to our firm. Mr. Doe believed their harrowing stories, and in his final months he looked forward to standing up for all of them. His fight for justice is still very much alive."

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/kevin-spacey-accuser-dies-midst-sexual-assault-lawsuit-1240716?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #84 on: September 19, 2019, 08:28:35 PM »
HE`S Exonerated !!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #85 on: September 19, 2019, 08:28:41 PM »
Kevin Spacey Accuser Dies in Midst of Sexual Assault Lawsuit

An anonymous massage therapist who claims to have been sexually assaulted by Kevin Spacey has died, according to a notice filed in court by the actor's attorneys.

The individual, suing as a "John Doe," filed claims in September 2018 with the allegation of being forced to grab the actor's genitals twice during a massage two years earlier at a private residence in Malibu. In May, a federal judge in California allowed the case to move forward despite Spacey's objection that the plaintiff's identity was being shielded.

Now, just a month after the parties came to a plan for proceeding in the suit that detailed prospective discovery and envisioned a seven- to 11-day trial, the plaintiff's attorney has informed Spacey that the client "recently passed."

No further detail is provided, and a request to the plaintiff's attorney for more information has not been answered.

Spacey recently got out of another legal situation when criminal charges against him were dropped in Nantucket, Massachusetts. In that case, Spacey pleaded not guilty to felony indecent assault and battery, and prosecutors withdrew charges after the accuser — a teenage busboy — stopped cooperating.

The "John Doe" lawsuit subsequently represented the most significant legal situation for Spacey, who has been accused of sexually improper conduct against multiple individuals. In this case, as detailed in joint report filed in August, the plaintiff's lawyers represented to the court two other alleged masseur victims of Spacey expressing "concern for their safety and/or do not want their names revealed publicly in the media."

The lawsuit could continue by the heirs of "John Doe," though the issue of anonymity provides a complicating wrinkle. To show standing to sue, the heirs would likely have to identify the deceased accuser after getting a green light to administer his estate in probate court. A judge might also be less inclined to protect the privacy interests of the deceased. Even if the case moves forward, the loss of the most important witness to the alleged sexual assault would make it difficult to litigate.

Doe's lawyer Genie Harrison on Wednesday sent The Hollywood Reporter a lengthy statement in response to the filing. "It is true that Mr. Doe recently died," said Harrison. "His untimely death was, to his family, a devastating shock that they are struggling to process and is so recent that they have not yet held his funeral service. Out of professional responsibility, we notified Spacey’s counsel of Mr. Doe’s passing. We explained our intent to allow his family more time to get past their immediate, paralyzing grief and begin settling his affairs before we filed a death notice with the court — which is our prerogative as his counsel. Spacey ignored our request for compassion and filed the notice yesterday without our consent."

Harrison goes on to say that the filing starts a 90-day clock on her ability to substitute Doe's estate as a plaintiff, and calls the decision to file the notice "unnecessary and contemptible."

"Mr. Doe’s family must now open his estate at the same time as planning a funeral and processing their grief," said Harrison. "Mr. Doe was a dignified, kind, middle-aged man traumatized by Spacey’s alleged sexually depraved attack. As a result of this case, other victims from around the world have reached out to our firm. Mr. Doe believed their harrowing stories, and in his final months he looked forward to standing up for all of them. His fight for justice is still very much alive."

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/kevin-spacey-accuser-dies-midst-sexual-assault-lawsuit-1240716?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

homos have been performing degenerate acts in public restroom (George Micheal unfortunately), public parks and so forth for years. with the help of the metoo movement, one DEgenerate can files charges against the other degenerate if the urine or scat was too smelly or the gerbil was too big?  YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP IN A SCIENCE FICTION BOOK.  THE WORLD IS GOING TO SHIT (no pun)!  

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #86 on: September 20, 2019, 12:18:56 AM »
1, wtf is anonymously suing someone. If you're going to do it then put your name on it.

2, You're a professional masseuse. You rub oil on guys for a living every day. But if a rich gay dude puts your hand on his pecker it's so emotionally scarring that you need a payday.

3, You know what? I hope Spacey did have him killed. One less litigious manwhore taking up oxygen.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #87 on: September 20, 2019, 01:19:10 AM »
He is still in trouble with a couple of other cases, I believe.

He'll get in trouble again.

He can't help himself.

The guy is a fucking pathetic pervert... and it seems he likes the young cock.

Just a matter of time.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #88 on: September 20, 2019, 02:09:07 AM »

homos have been performing degenerate acts in public restroom (George Micheal unfortunately), public parks and so forth for years. with the help of the metoo movement, one DEgenerate can files charges against the other degenerate if the urine or scat was too smelly or the gerbil was too big?  YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP IN A SCIENCE FICTION BOOK.  THE WORLD IS GOING TO SHIT (no pun)!  

Well said
Exactly Right.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #89 on: September 20, 2019, 07:00:34 AM »
KWON, Check this out on some medical board and see if this is correct ... but to the best of my limited medical knowledge/experience it's a common medical practice for a doctor to massage your prostate to make you cum for a 'medical cum inspection' or watever the official medical term is for that procedure.

Nice!

How big was the load?
Q

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #90 on: September 20, 2019, 07:18:43 AM »

You were violated.  Blood test is enough.

"Digital rectal exam (DRE) is less effective than the Prostate-specific antigen (PSA) blood test in finding prostate cancer"
https://www.cancer.org/cancer/prostate-cancer/early-detection/tests.html

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 26, 2019, 09:43:17 AM »
https://www.eonline.com/news/1105735/kevin-spacey-accuser-ari-behn-dead-at-47

May: Kevin Spacey accuser hit by a car & dies

July: 2nd accuser mysteriously drops lawsuit

September: 3rd accuser dies, unknown cause

Today: Ari Behn, a 4th accuser, is found dead

And....he just released this  :o  :o :

What the actual fuck! Friends with the Clintons...

French

• Getbig IV
  • Solana @ 2000$
« Reply #92 on: December 26, 2019, 11:40:41 AM »
Keyser Söze is real
$

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #93 on: December 26, 2019, 02:38:12 PM »
https://www.eonline.com/news/1105735/kevin-spacey-accuser-ari-behn-dead-at-47

May: Kevin Spacey accuser hit by a car & dies

July: 2nd accuser mysteriously drops lawsuit

September: 3rd accuser dies, unknown cause

Today: Ari Behn, a 4th accuser, is found dead

What the actual fuck! Friends with the Clintons...

Suicded.

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: December 26, 2019, 05:17:51 PM »
Exactly how much money did he donate to Hillary's campaign to get this kind of help?

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: December 27, 2019, 11:22:25 PM »
And there you have it.  If anyone is looking to find this old creepy bastard just look in a Kevin Spacey thread for the guy talking about being erotically mind blown via a prostate massage.  Christ I need to wipe that unsolicited visual from my mind.

The other day I stumbled onto him posting pics of men kissing on a subforum.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: December 28, 2019, 06:31:37 AM »
The other day I stumbled onto him posting pics of men kissing on a subforum.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #97 on: December 28, 2019, 07:41:47 AM »

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #98 on: December 28, 2019, 06:54:44 PM »
Cliff notes: Complete, total exoneration!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #99 on: December 28, 2019, 07:42:14 PM »
Q