Author Topic: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez....nice titties, sexy AF!  (Read 30609 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Alexandria ocasio-cortez....nice titties, sexy AF!
« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2019, 08:28:29 PM »
Chaos,

I posted the video with her that tells the story....it's on this page (2) post #29.  Also included a post by kazan from the politics section here where he posted info from another site he uses...didn't mention where from though?
I've seen it, was hoping One would watch it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2019, 08:38:15 PM »
I've seen it, was hoping One would watch it.

Me too.  I don't think he likes me, or my long posts much....or both, as he rarely replies. LOL!

OMR, if you read this....the hurt is real brother. :'(  LMAO ;D

One day I'll learn to post pics here.

For now, just imagine that one with the wrestling fan going crazy in this area..."it's real to me..." ;)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2019, 10:05:03 PM »
You guys are crazy. She has the look of somebody that I wouldn't trust with a sharp knife. Lorena Bobbit V2.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2019, 10:59:03 PM »
Me too.  I don't think he likes me, or my long posts much....or both, as he rarely replies. LOL!

OMR, if you read this....the hurt is real brother. :'(  LMAO ;D

One day I'll learn to post pics here.

For now, just imagine that one with the wrestling fan going crazy in this area..."it's real to me..." ;)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 19, 2019, 03:29:43 AM »
My favorite video of all time!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #55 on: February 19, 2019, 03:55:20 AM »
My favorite video of all time!

Best comment to above video:  "I f**king love this video! It's how my soul feels about prostitute sex."

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2019, 04:09:08 AM »
Best comment to above video:  "I f**king love this video! It's how my soul feels about prostitute sex."
Yeah, the comments are gold.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: February 19, 2019, 04:48:58 AM »
Here's the thing though OMR...she grew up in a $900,000 home, was a science fair winner in h.s. IIRC, and went to one of the most well-known schools in the country.  Now, I know from reading the property tax thread here recently that a $900+K home isn't much these days in NY.....but that's what she grew up in.  She told people her mom was a maid and cleaned homes for a living.  Her mom says she did not...it was AOC's grandma that cleaned houses.  Her father was a fairly successful businessman.  She was far from poor, and she is not the A-OC from the B-Lock that she portrays.

Watch the video I posted above.  Her and her friends called themselves boston brat pack, and posted that to YT.  So in that vid, does she appear to be from the streets of the Bronx, or what the video title implies......a snotty Boston U brat, whose self-importance is so high that she is part of a group of kids that makes a dance video, and labels it with Boston U as if it represents the University and her admirers peers and then posted it on YT so they could be sure they were seen by as many peeps as possible?

Also, she didn't make a name for herself.  She was found, and chosen and thought "why not? sounds like fun" :-X  There's a video about it all that she's in, and confirms/talks about it that someone posted in the political section.  I believe it's in the last few pages of the AOC mega thread there....it's interesting :o

Yes, she grew up in white, rich Westchester. She moved to the Bronx to run off office. She is not from the hood. Same with Booker. He grew up in an affluent white town in NJ. Went to one of the richest towns in NJ regional high school. Now he lives in Newark. He is not from the hood.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #58 on: February 19, 2019, 04:52:08 AM »

She had cute, squinty eyes when she was younger.

WTF happened?  Graves’ disease?   :-X

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #59 on: February 19, 2019, 04:54:04 AM »
Looked good when she was young but hasn't aged that well over the past decade. Would still hit.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 19, 2019, 08:00:28 AM »
looks to me like she discovered amphetamines

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2019, 08:03:00 AM »
You ever hear her story of how she came to run for office? Picked because of her looks, won because of her looks. She doesn't even care if she serves a second term, she just wants attention.

Sometimes, that's all that ever matters in politics. Similar can be said of other politicians (Trump for instance). I think this is just a step in the right direction for her. After making it to congress, I'm sure she will have eyes set on running for president.

I'm not saying she deserves to be, but during our current political state of affairs, with Trump at the helm, it's hard to tell what's deserved or not, seeing as any public figure with enough charisma can make it to the white house.

my1t, I looked into the link provided. Seems clear that she had a good enough upbringing, in the right neighborhood and just made a calculate move by advertising roots to the south bronx. Everyone loves an underdog and what's better than an attractive, Puerto Rican girl, from a single parent home that can make it from the slums of the south bronx to succeed in her collegiate affairs followed by beating a long seated representative from NY to make it into congress?

I give her credit, because she's taking a very small line from Trump's book and making it work for her.

"1"

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: February 19, 2019, 08:11:21 AM »
Something about having sex with a woman in power that is a turn on. At 29 she would still make a great fuck too. Of course her politics don't work. You can't give everybody everything and not badly bankrupt the state. 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #63 on: February 19, 2019, 11:19:36 AM »
 :)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 19, 2019, 11:24:48 AM »
She had cute, squinty eyes when she was younger.

WTF happened?  Graves’ disease?   :-X

Not Graves disease.......veganism.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: February 19, 2019, 11:28:59 AM »

Thanks! ;D

You're now my list of brave GB rescuers that save me from my ineptitude of knowing how to post pics! I salute you all! 8)

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: February 19, 2019, 11:30:14 AM »

;D

Was that here?  Who said it, cuz that's hysterical and they deserve credit?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 19, 2019, 12:18:09 PM »
Has anyone noticed the parallels between AOC's facial attributes and Michelle Rodriguez?

Just wondering...

"1"

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: February 19, 2019, 12:26:32 PM »
Sometimes, that's all that ever matters in politics. Similar can be said of other politicians (Trump for instance). I think this is just a step in the right direction for her. After making it to congress, I'm sure she will have eyes set on running for president.

I'm not saying she deserves to be, but during our current political state of affairs, with Trump at the helm, it's hard to tell what's deserved or not, seeing as any public figure with enough charisma can make it to the white house.

my1t, I looked into the link provided. Seems clear that she had a good enough upbringing, in the right neighborhood and just made a calculate move by advertising roots to the south bronx. Everyone loves an underdog and what's better than an attractive, Puerto Rican girl, from a single parent home that can make it from the slums of the south bronx to succeed in her collegiate affairs followed by beating a long seated representative from NY to make it into congress?

I give her credit, because she's taking a very small line from Trump's book and making it work for her.

"1"

I understand a lot of people don't like Trump, but here's the thing; there are numerous interviews of him on YT going all the way back to the 80's (I actually remember seeing one of the Oprah one's as a kid) where he talked about a lot of the things he's talking about, AND working on fixing right now.....especially when it comes to trade, and the US getting bent over.  He was asked if he would, and even encouraged to run for POTUS by some celebs and MSM that are bashing him now for what they applauded back then.  Doesn't that seem odd to you? ???

Almost every older celebrity/news person that is now bashing the shit out of Trump either has/had a photo taken of them with Trump while they were smiling ear to ear, with a hand/arm on his shoulder, and/or while shaking his hand......even Kathy Griffin, Bill and Killary......and they likely had it on their wall/desk as evidence that they were cool and were "pals" with our current POTUS, MR. Donald J. Trump.

I need my picture helpers here please....
KG https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1600&bih=789&ei=-VxsXOOuJKbjjwSq8IGoDw&q=trump+and+kathy+griffin&oq=trump+and+kathy+griffin&gs_l=img.3...753.8386..9221...1.0..0.137.1884.22j2......0....1..gws-wiz-img.....0..0.DbdHaFFqjoU#imgrc=42Vh__td5qSeYM:

Bill and Kill https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1PRFC_enUS643US643&biw=1600&bih=789&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=2GNsXPKNMYXYjwT94qHwAw&q=clintons+and+trump&oq=clintons+and+trump&gs_l=img.3..0l2j0i24.392490.399617..400908...2.0..0.220.1769.18j1j1......0....1..gws-wiz-img.......0i67.EnLfiKfUGag#imgrc=ON5DunGHdQl-6M:

Oprah https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1PRFC_enUS643US643&biw=1600&bih=789&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=J19sXJGMApPDjgTb07jwCQ&q=oprah+winfrey+and+donald+trump&oq=oprah+and+tru&gs_l=img.1.1.0j0i8i30l2j0i24l3.98053.103937..109044...1.0..0.112.1165.13j1......0....1..gws-wiz-img.......0i67j0i5i30.T5vgaeF7p3c#imgrc=N1lXDv__B6GZCM:

Former NBC Chris Wallace https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1PRFC_enUS643US643&biw=1600&bih=789&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=lV9sXIrlEIfDjgTwmrGICg&q=chris+wallace+and+donald+trump&oq=chris+wallace+and+donald+trump&gs_l=img.1.0.0i24l2.44198.47525..50483...0.0..0.156.1033.12j1......0....1..gws-wiz-img.......0i7i30j0i7i5i30j0i8i7i30.xzIz3-POvCA#imgrc=-r00lW9S2P94hM:

Bill Maher and Trump (appears both are talking about grabbin by the.....)https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1PRFC_enUS643US643&biw=1600&bih=789&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=YWBsXIm9HMHbjwSokoO4Dg&q=Bill+maher+and+donald+trump+together&oq=Bill+maher+and+donald+trump+together&gs_l=img.3...23541.26446..27212...0.0..0.147.912.10j1......0....1..gws-wiz-img.......0i7i5i30.bGolJa8hXzo#imgrc=oYkM5trxAcJ3XM:

Mr. blackface/two-face Kimmel https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1PRFC_enUS643US643&biw=1600&bih=789&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=1mBsXKXQHomgjwTE9oXYBg&q=jimmy+kimmel+and+donald+trump+together&oq=jimmy+kimmel+and+donald+trump+together&gs_l=img.3...122048.125782..126288...0.0..0.86.905.12......0....1..gws-wiz-img.NIc9pQBxhr8#imgrc=NMSiRAdQ7mh-uM:

Diddy https://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/donald-trump-is-a-rapper

Beyonce https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1PRFC_enUS643US643&biw=1600&bih=789&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=nmJsXOvEEcu_jwT5yY2ABQ&q=beyonce+and+donald+trump+together&oq=beyonce+and+donald+trump+together&gs_l=img.3...3494.4292..5911...0.0..0.84.287.4......0....1..gws-wiz-img.x3rQfYetJhM#imgrc=E1D71bt_VrsEQM:

Double money shot...Joyless Behar https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1PRFC_enUS643US643&biw=1600&bih=789&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=hWNsXL-cCovejgTf8qvwCg&q=joy+behar+and+trump+together&oq=joy+behar+and+trump+together&gs_l=img.3...71324.82310..82661...2.0..0.171.2341.28j2......0....1..gws-wiz-img.......0j0i67j0i5i30j0i10i24j0i24.-vR-PvvJO9A#imgrc=z6PsRF4zpLnYbM:

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1PRFC_enUS643US643&biw=1600&bih=789&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=hWNsXL-cCovejgTf8qvwCg&q=joy+behar+and+trump+together&oq=joy+behar+and+trump+together&gs_l=img.3...71324.82310..82661...2.0..0.171.2341.28j2......0....1..gws-wiz-img.......0j0i67j0i5i30j0i10i24j0i24.-vR-PvvJO9A#imgrc=Hb_UsXIej341bM:

^^^^Everyone seemed happy to be around Trump! :o ;D

And yet, here's how happy people seem when Trump is not around  
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FzEjRkGVyNsY%2Fmaxresdefault.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DzEjRkGVyNsY&docid=qi8U_1aRlO59rM&tbnid=iWxWFQzIv29t3M%3A&vet=10ahUKEwilk4TFy8jgAhUJ0IMKHUR7AWsQMwh-KDMwMw..i&w=1280&h=720&bih=789&biw=1600&q=nancy%20pelosi%20and%20donald%20trump%20together&ved=0ahUKEwilk4TFy8jgAhUJ0IMKHUR7AWsQMwh-KDMwMw&iact=mrc&uact=8

:'(

Seems a little sketchy and fake to me sir! :-\

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: February 19, 2019, 12:35:05 PM »
Has anyone noticed the parallels between AOC's facial attributes and Michelle Rodriguez?

Just wondering...

"1"

I'm torn between "How dare you?" >:(   ,and "Uhhhh...say wha...you're fookin kiddin, right?" :o ???

There's also this:

*One has a great body w/nice tight ass......the other is bug-eyed and skinny-fat
**One would blow you silly and fuck your brains out.......the other one talks silly and would make you shoot your brains out

Rodriguez FTW, and FTF! 8)

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: February 19, 2019, 12:40:08 PM »
:)

AOC joking at party: "Dr. was all like, you might want to decide early, because late-term abortions are no laughin matter, and I be all like..............."

P.S. - I don't understand....my post with all the links to pics with Trump actually posted some, but not the rest???  I just posted the link the same way for each one ??? ??? ???

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 19, 2019, 12:44:14 PM »
I understand a lot of people don't like Trump, but here's the thing; there are numerous interviews of him on YT going all the way back to the 80's (I actually remember seeing one of the Oprah one's as a kid) where he talked about a lot of the things he's talking about, AND working on fixing right now.....especially when it comes to trade, and the US getting bent over.  He was asked if he would, and even encouraged to run for POTUS by some celebs and MSM that are bashing him now for what they applauded back then.  Doesn't that seem odd to you? ???

Almost every older celebrity/news person that is now bashing the shit out of Trump either has/had a photo taken of them with Trump while they were smiling ear to ear, with a hand/arm on his shoulder, and/or while shaking his hand......even Kathy Griffin, Bill and Killary......and they likely had it on their wall/desk as evidence that they were cool and were "pals" with our current POTUS, MR. Donald J. Trump.

Seems a little sketchy and fake to me sir! :-\

My stance as a New Yorker is that Trump was always suspect in all of his dealings. Throughout the 80's, 90's + the last 19 years, NY'ers have always seen him as a bit of a scam artist. Wealth boasting, fake media articles that he would pay for to deliver self-serving propaganda and questionable business ventures are some of the things we got tired of hearing about. Ask any New Yorker what they think of Trump being President and with the exception of the Republicans in NYC, which aren't that many, most NY'ers will tell you it's crazy. But we've seen unqualified individuals make it to Washington (George Bush Jr for instance) before. It's just that today, we would hope for better checks and balances.

For fuck's sake, in the age of #metoo and this push towards women's rights & equal racial justice, Trump made it to the White House while boasting about randomly grabbing women's pussies, calling Rosie O'Donnell fat and ugly and making incredibly derogatory remarks against Hispanics. Just by way of his actions, I would hope that Americans would have the decency to elect someone with better character and integrity.

Also regarding his policies on trade and the US getting bent over, remember this little video of him on Letterman, where the same guy that wants to keeps jobs in the USA and not allow for others to bend us over is the same guy outsourcing labor to China?

Check out this video from the 0:20 mark and on:

Why be a hypocrite when it comes to your personal actions, but preach a different sermon towards what Americans should be expected to do? The only reason I don't completely turn on Trump is because he is great towards Israel. Partly due to his son-in-law's influence, but still a benefit for my people. Aside from those benefits, there is very little else that would get me to jump on the bandwagon.

Oh and by the way, I am a Republican. Not because of the GOP's social views, but because of their economic policies that keep more money in my bank account.

"1"

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 19, 2019, 01:01:33 PM »

Just wondering...

"1"

All Latinas look the same. ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 19, 2019, 01:10:33 PM »
My stance as a New Yorker is that Trump was always suspect in all of his dealings. Throughout the 80's, 90's + the last 19 years, NY'ers have always seen him as a bit of a scam artist. Wealth boasting, fake media articles that he would pay for to deliver self-serving propaganda and questionable business ventures are some of the things we got tired of hearing about. Ask any New Yorker what they think of Trump being President and with the exception of the Republicans in NYC, which aren't that many, most NY'ers will tell you it's crazy. But we've seen unqualified individuals make it to Washington (George Bush Jr for instance) before. It's just that today, we would hope for better checks and balances.

For fuck's sake, in the age of #metoo and this push towards women's rights & equal racial justice, Trump made it to the White House while boasting about randomly grabbing women's pussies, calling Rosie O'Donnell fat and ugly and making incredibly derogatory remarks against Hispanics. Just by way of his actions, I would hope that Americans would have the decency to elect someone with better character and integrity.

Also regarding his policies on trade and the US getting bent over, remember this little video of him on Letterman, where the same guy that wants to keeps jobs in the USA and not allow for others to bend us over is the same guy outsourcing labor to China?

"1"

Me too!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 19, 2019, 01:15:20 PM »

Check out this video from the 0:20 mark and on:

Why be a hypocrite when it comes to your personal actions, but preach a different sermon towards what Americans should be expected to do? The only reason I don't completely turn on Trump is because he is great towards Israel. Partly due to his son-in-law's influence, but still a benefit for my people. Aside from those benefits, there is very little else that would get me to jump on the bandwagon.

Oh and by the way, I am a Republican. Not because of the GOP's social views, but because of their economic policies that keep more money in my bank account.

"1"
I notice you mention sketchy people like Trump and Bush Jr but no mention of Bill Clinton.  Am I to assume you are o.k. with the way Clinton has treated women?