Author Topic: Jay Masters tears both Quads at 600 Pounds Squat Attempt  (Read 13828 times)

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
Re: Jay Masters tears both Quads at 600 Pounds Squat Attempt
« Reply #75 on: April 11, 2019, 04:57:19 AM »
Any updates on this douche? He must be pissing and crying in IG from the hospital.

J

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: April 11, 2019, 08:08:09 AM »
Any updates on this douche? He must be pissing and crying in IG from the hospital.

J
You would think these "iron warriors" would have a great health insurance plan.

DanM

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: April 11, 2019, 07:04:42 PM »
Squats are a good exercise, best to see how strong you can get at them and the other big lifts while in your 20's so you can look back without any regrets. Once in your 30's it's probably best for most to lighten up and find other ways of making the training challenging.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #78 on: April 11, 2019, 09:52:59 PM »
Props to you for the 10 reps which where outstanding when taking the huge weight into account.

Will you "just" pump and cruise after you have retired? Any experience with the reverse hyper and stories?

Regarding Jay "Masters" - better injured than imgured.

Hi B.   I'll drop the androgens. Drop the calories. Throw in cardio 3-4 times weekly. That will knock a very real 40 pounds off me.  I'll look and feel much better.

The reverse hyper machine. Louie Simmons device? Sure, I've used it many many times. When I was younger, it was great. These days my low back can not take the added work load. I've tried brother, believe me. Truth be told, I'm not sure that machine is a good idea for everybody. Give it a try. Control that downward swing. If you see improvements- keep it in your routine.   If you're constantly sore and feel "fragile" perhaps it's not the exercise for you.

Stay cool. Tom
a

budgiesmuggler

« Reply #79 on: April 12, 2019, 02:25:11 AM »
Jay you have our best wishes on a fast recovery from Down Under.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: April 12, 2019, 02:58:59 AM »
Hi B.   I'll drop the androgens. Drop the calories. Throw in cardio 3-4 times weekly. That will knock a very real 40 pounds off me.  I'll look and feel much better.

The reverse hyper machine. Louie Simmons device? Sure, I've used it many many times. When I was younger, it was great. These days my low back can not take the added work load. I've tried brother, believe me. Truth be told, I'm not sure that machine is a good idea for everybody. Give it a try. Control that downward swing. If you see improvements- keep it in your routine.   If you're constantly sore and feel "fragile" perhaps it's not the exercise for you.

Stay cool. Tom

With my disc issues, I use the reverse hyper 4 days a week when Im at the gym.
I only put two 10's on it, do slow/controlled reps. (Only 3 to 4 sets). Really helps my issue.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Re: Jay Masters torns Both Quads at 600 Pounds Squat Attempt
« Reply #81 on: April 12, 2019, 03:03:39 AM »
He sure is a douche bag though.  Not as bad as Knobliner, but still pretty bad.

Abraham, Ive never watched any of Layne's vids, but yes, Knobliner is so annoying (a douche), looks like he's going to explode from the Tren use.
(Blood pressure, red face, veins, etc).

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #82 on: April 12, 2019, 03:19:00 AM »
You would think these "iron warriors" would have a great health insurance plan.

Probably the same one Robby Robinson has...Dollar General Hospital via Facebook.  FTN.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: April 12, 2019, 04:45:16 AM »
Probably the same one Robby Robinson has...Dollar General Hospital via Facebook.  FTN.
Yeah, if he's that poor he should have Medicaid.  He's probably just pocketing the cash.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: April 12, 2019, 05:19:53 PM »
Yeah, if he's that poor he should have Medicaid.  He's probably just pocketing the cash.

I agree, sir.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #85 on: April 12, 2019, 05:23:56 PM »
With my disc issues, I use the reverse hyper 4 days a week when Im at the gym.
I only put two 10's on it, do slow/controlled reps. (Only 3 to 4 sets). Really helps my issue.

Beautiful.  It's a good machine for sure. Each person just needs to use it according to their purpose. I've seen many big boys load up the 45's on each side and really get the weight swinging. For them it worked. 
a

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: April 12, 2019, 07:06:56 PM »
Angry penguin walk 🐧  ;D

As a formerly jacked midget I know it when I see it.  I've done it myself.......just not the entire length of the gym looking like a rabid penguin hunting a squat bar as it's prey.

It was a strange video to watch. :-\

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: April 12, 2019, 07:07:44 PM »
Appreciated sir.

When will I back it down?  Well... luckily the sport of powerlifting is pretty simple. Hell, its almost primordial. It will be easy to know when to say 'enough.' Once my total (squat + bench + deadlift) begins to slide and I can not stop the slide, I will stop. That day is close at hand. 

Right now I am able to increase my total at each big Meet each year. I only compete two times per year as anything more causes me to "break down." 

I would like to win five IPL Masters World Championships... right now I have three titles.  I would also like to hold three of the four possible Masters World Records.  Right now I have two of the four. The four possible world records are of course, the squat, the bench press, the deadlift AND the total. 

Again, I appreciate the nice words.  All the best, Tom.

Very lofty goals, and inspiring stuff!  Best of luck reaching all of them Tommy!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: April 14, 2019, 04:58:09 PM »

OMG, you are just so very clever and witty with your word choices. I bet tons of people people are enormously impressed with your aggressive show of strength and uncommon vocabulary. And yet, when you think about it, you are no different than most of the posters here who hide behind their keyboards.  ::)

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: April 14, 2019, 05:05:57 PM »
OMG, you are just so very clever and witty with your word choices. I bet tons of people people are enormously impressed with your aggressive show of strength and uncommon vocabulary. And yet, when you think about it, you are no different than most of the posters here who hide behind their keyboards.  ::)

I've had differences with both of you, and I will say I'm likely not alone in thinking that at least his "clever and witty" words are his own.

Just sayin....

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: April 14, 2019, 08:05:47 PM »

I've met some here but they didn't know it was me but I knew who they were.  Think about that kid.   As for my vocabulary, it was born of persecution by sub-humans like yourself and nurtured by the teaching of my mother and a dear friend.

I am different than you.  You feign humility, caring, love and respect to name but four aspects of what it means to be humane.  You lie not only in the sense of the falseness of your words but in your life.  Social JustUs Whores the lot of you.  You reap what you sow.  You have hear of this,  no? 

Just to be certain, I am not speaking of a female pig.  One cannot be too careful when dealing with cultural Philistines such as frequent this place. 

I bite my thumb at the cucktards of this place and the real world.  They curl into their fecal position, suckling their thumbs as if at the teat of the government. 

A man votes but once.  A cucktard as frequently as they can get away with.   Think about that, little man.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: April 14, 2019, 08:15:55 PM »
I've met some here but they didn't know it was me but I knew who they were.  Think about that kid.   As for my vocabulary, it was born of persecution by sub-humans like yourself and nurtured by the teaching of my mother and a dear friend.

I am different than you.  You feign humility, caring, love and respect to name but four aspects of what it means to be humane.  You lie not only in the sense of the falseness of your words but in your life.  Social JustUs Whores the lot of you.  You reap what you sow.  You have hear of this,  no? 

Just to be certain, I am not speaking of a female pig.  One cannot be too careful when dealing with cultural Philistines such as frequent this place. 

I bite my thumb at the cucktards of this place and the real world.  They curl into their fecal position, suckling their thumbs as if at the teat of the government. 

A man votes but once.  A cucktard as frequently as they can get away with.   Think about that, little man.

Damn, the thread turned into Surrealism or something

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: April 14, 2019, 08:20:27 PM »
Damn, the thread turned into Surrealism or something

I don't consider myself nor my words to be even remotely avant-garde, but okay.  Thanks!   I think... ;D

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: April 14, 2019, 08:48:40 PM »
I don't consider myself nor my words to be even remotely avant-garde, but okay.  Thanks!   I think... ;D

The "bite my thumb" line was incredibly clever and witty......and likely, even having pointed that out, it still went over Prime's head.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #94 on: April 14, 2019, 10:03:33 PM »

T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: May 02, 2019, 11:03:27 PM »
I've had differences with both of you, and I will say I'm likely not alone in thinking that at least his "clever and witty" words are his own.

Just sayin....

I'd love to chat with you about this, but it seems you've gone abroad again. Let me know when you're back in town.  ;)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: May 03, 2019, 08:08:45 PM »
How is jay not cutler
A

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #97 on: May 04, 2019, 12:13:27 AM »

Lying sack of shit.  Typist.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #98 on: May 04, 2019, 02:06:15 AM »
You are offtopic this is about Jay Masters quad tears