Author Topic: Video: Brie Larson is an insufferable kunt and RIP to Scarlett Johansson's boobs  (Read 20495 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Brie looked like a bitch even when she was younger

Henda

• Getbig V
Oh look, another expressionless photo of Brie Larson!  Why does a rich 29 year old Hollywood star always look so miserable?

God I fucking hate this photo of the sour faced cunt, most lasses would see that photo of themselves and think it’s liftin and want it deleted, obviously this horrible arrogant fucking bitch thinks it looks good. Could honestly punch that face full force on the mouth and not feel the slightest bit guilt

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Would definitely slap Brie if the opportunity arose.
Q

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
Why her parents named her "Brie" instead of a normal name?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
God I fucking hate this photo of the sour faced cunt, most lasses would see that photo of themselves and think it’s liftin and want it deleted, obviously this horrible arrogant fucking bitch thinks it looks good. Could honestly punch that face full force on the mouth and not feel the slightest bit guilt
Ha, ha, ha!  Tell us how you really feel.  But I agree 100%.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
The woman in his avatar isn't white and he isn't black. He's mixed and it's clearly caused him mental anguish throughout his life. He's more obsessed with mulatto's than white women. Btw, every woman in this thread is a jew.
Thanks for the info.

Griffith

• Getbig V

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Let me spell out for the some out of the loop. A girl becomes the IT girl for a limited time for movies and fame. Then in ten year a whole new crop of it girls come along to replace them.  It's been going on forever. The question is why are some twenty something girls chosen? Because of their amazing acting and their beauty?  Is there a casting couch? How did that pretty something 20 something get it over 100 other stunning twenty something girls?  I wonder?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
The woman in his avatar isn't white and he isn't black. He's mixed and it's clearly caused him mental anguish throughout his life. He's more obsessed with mulatto's than white women. Btw, every woman in this thread is a jew.
According to wikipedia she is French Canadian and it doesn't say anything about her being a Jew.  She was home schooled and her parents are homeopathic chiropractors. ::)

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
come one guys..she's clearly "empowered'.   ::)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
come one guys..she's clearly "empowered'.   ::)

"Woke" is the preferred term I think.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Why her parents named her "Brie" instead of a normal name?

Getting the baby's picture taken after the all natural schmoemeopathic birthing and somebody said, "Say cheese!"?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
The wacky world of Disney's AMCU (All Male Cuck  Universe) presents  tbombz as Capitain Mar-Velos  and Vince B.  as the nefarious Thermos in...

DependerZ...Rear End Gayme.

Rear End Gayme?  hahahaha

B_MyT_2

• Getbig III
  • Kwon is the ungayer of every thread on this site!

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.
According to wikipedia she is French Canadian and it doesn't say anything about her being a Jew.  She was home schooled and her parents are homeopathic chiropractors. ::)

Her real name is Brianne Sidonie Desaulniers. She is a jew you moron.

Fortress

• Getbig V
Totally sucks because I won’t see the final Avengers because of her involvement. 

Unless Hulk crushes her into the ground, forget it.

And Captain Marvel being the most powerful? Don’t care what the cuck writers say, CM is lame.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Thank you fago.

Dokey111

• Getbig V

goes without saying

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!

I am mulatto, you moron.  actually, my objective is to keep my foot on your neck. yep, that's mental anguish, it certainly is.

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.
I am mulatto, you moron.  actually, my objective is to keep my foot on your neck. yep, that's mental anguish, it certainly is.

Yeah, you're some kind of afro rican mutt if I remember correctly.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Totally sucks because I won’t see the final Avengers because of her involvement. 

Unless Hulk crushes her into the ground, forget it.

And Captain Marvel being the most powerful? Don’t care what the cuck writers say, CM is lame.

This scene made it worth it 100%

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V