Author Topic: Anyone know if Jay Cutler's wife Kerry ever got remarried?  (Read 12011 times)

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Anyone know if Jay Cutler's wife Kerry ever got remarried?
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2019, 12:00:15 AM »
lol guys, like there's any other logic behind this. Jay's just taking advantage of his sexual market value. Rich, in shape and with goals in life. Who wouldn't enjoy a younger lass with better ass and tits at his age. If I were him i wouldn't just focus on one chick though. A man doesn't need a woman by his side unless he wants to have a family someday. We would all rather enjoy some younger pussy than a post wall ''mature'' broad.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2019, 03:20:58 AM »
lol guys, like there's any other logic behind this. Jay's just taking advantage of his sexual market value. Rich, in shape and with goals in life. Who wouldn't enjoy a younger lass with better ass and tits at his age. If I were him i wouldn't just focus on one chick though. A man doesn't need a woman by his side unless he wants to have a family someday. We would all rather enjoy some younger pussy than a post wall ''mature'' broad.
Yeah, who needs to show loyalty to a woman who carried his ass and supported him for years when he can get a young whore who will leave him at the drop of a hat. ::)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2019, 04:30:33 AM »
Yeah, who needs to show loyalty to a woman who carried his ass and supported him for years when he can get a young whore who will leave him at the drop of a hat. ::)

Although I get kreator's point [I myself enjoy a variety of hot, young, fishy slit], Kerry was Jay's high school sweetheart, and was very loyal to him.

So yeah, I get your point, HN.

That said...I think Kerry wanted Jay to retire. In an Ironman interview in 2002, Jay said he was to retire at 32 [2005], as he felt he would have a accomplished everything he wanted to at that point.

By age 33, he was Mr. Olympia...but he still didn't retire.

Kerry asked him "When will this end?", and I think got tired of it all.

Sad, but...I get it.

Is Jay's dad still alive? If so, he would be 92. Jay will be 46 in August...so his dad had him rather late...over 45. I know he was alive in 2012. Does anyone know if he's still alive?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2019, 06:37:22 AM »

. Does anyone know if he's still alive?

Yes ,he's still alive

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2019, 06:38:49 AM »
Although I get kreator's point [I myself enjoy a variety of hot, young, fishy slit], Kerry was Jay's high school sweetheart, and was very loyal to him.

That said...I think Kerry wanted Jay to retire. In an Ironman interview in 2002, Jay said he was to retire at 32 [2005], as he felt he would have a accomplished everything he wanted to at that point.

Sad, but...I get it.

Is Jay's dad still alive? If so, he would be 92. Jay will be 46 in August...so his dad had him rather late...over 45. I know he was alive in 2012. Does anyone know if he's still alive?

Jay mentioned the other day that he was going to spend some time with his father, in Mass. Still alive

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2019, 12:36:09 PM »

Sad, but...I get it.

I like a variety of hot, young tail but not fishy. :-\  Have her shower first.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2019, 08:24:31 PM »
with his status in the industry i think jay realized he missed out on a lot of fun by being with the same girl since high school

E
E

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2019, 08:49:13 PM »
with his status in the industry i think jay realized he missed out on a lot of fun by being with the same girl since high school

E

Maybe, maybe not. There’s a vid of him talking about HS and his childhood and all the fun he had, he threw a lot of parties and lived it up, said it was some of his greatest times

Like a lot of people he’s most likely suffering mid life crisis now, doesn’t want to grow up

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2019, 09:53:53 PM »
A great, loyal woman is tough to find.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2019, 10:02:11 PM »
A great, loyal  woman is tough to find.

Agreed. She is staunch and a keeper.

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2019, 10:05:11 PM »
A great, loyal  woman is tough to find.

I agree!! The BB lifestyle is very selfish!! It has to be to be the best!! But it will cost you in the long run in one way or another!!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2019, 12:04:24 PM »
Maybe, maybe not. There’s a vid of him talking about HS and his childhood and all the fun he had, he threw a lot of parties and lived it up, said it was some of his greatest times

Like a lot of people he’s most likely suffering mid life crisis now, doesn’t want to grow up

he wasn't a celebrity in HS or his childhood, as a bodybuilder he was number 1 or 2 in the world for 10 years from the time he was 28 - 38, a guy like that at any show or expo can have much more than just one girl

kerry was always by his side whether he was at a show or expo so he missed tons of opportunities with fitness chicks, i also don't think it was a coincidence kerry went from looking like the girl next door to a wannabe bomb shell, she knew she had to compete with all the girls that wanted jay and ultimately she lost to them

E
E

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2019, 12:08:34 PM »

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2019, 12:12:26 PM »
maybe she found out he had been lying on his steroid usage

trust is very important in a relationship

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2019, 12:20:40 PM »
Some day he’ll regret losing her.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2019, 12:24:26 PM »

how does one lose a person? did she disappear in the mall or something?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2019, 07:09:47 PM »

I agree.  Unless she was nothing like what she presented to the public, Cutler will regret tossing her aside.  Perhaps he already does.  It's sorta like how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop.  The world may never know... ;)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2019, 07:12:44 PM »

Yep.

A friend of mines father started an early 40’s mid life crisis, realized he had a shelf life and divorced his wife of 20 years and got with a woman in her 30’s.

Needless to say, after his stint in rehab and other fuck-ups, he realized he made a mistake but it was too late.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2019, 07:17:30 PM »
Yep.

A friend of mines father started an early 40’s mid life crisis, realized he had a shelf life and divorced his wife of 20 years and got with a woman in her 30’s.

Needless to say, after his stint in rehab and other fuck-ups, he realized he made a mistake but it was too late.

Yup.  Women do this too.  They watch daytime TV bullshit and think they've got it soooo bad and run off and fuck anything they can because they want to "live life to the fullest".  People choose to be worthless stupid fucks because they think they want it all when the reality is they will lose it all.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2019, 07:24:13 PM »

Sad, but...I get it.

Matt for a small amount of money donated to a GoFundMe account, would you have sweaty jazzercise sex with Go4It?

sway

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2019, 10:13:02 PM »
She still lives in Vegas, with no real reason to stay, still lives close to him and even kept his last name. I’m pretty sure he could have her back anytime he wanted.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2019, 12:03:54 AM »
Kerry, if you read this, I am available. Send a PM.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2019, 12:20:10 AM »
Agreed. She is staunch and a keeper.

Bullshit.  His cock is obviously firing on all cylinders and he can and has upgraded.  She had her day in the sun and should be thankful if not grateful she had it for as long as she did.  On a side note, if Jay were eat a nice bowl of skyline chili, would you be game?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2019, 12:44:44 AM »
Bullshit.  His cock is obviously firing on all cylinders and he can and has upgraded.  She had her day in the sun and should be thankful if not grateful she had it for as long as she did.  On a side note, if Jay were eat a nice bowl of skyline chili, would you be game?

LOL, fanboy!  Kerry left b/c it didn't work and no kids.  The Mexican who picked hairs off of his back left.  This one will hang around a bit longer b/c she competes and has access to his suppliers.  His money only goes so long and can only keep them around for a minute until it matches up with his personality, but he'll always have faithful DAVE!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2019, 01:15:13 AM »
Bullshit.  His cock is obviously firing on all cylinders and he can and has upgraded.  She had her day in the sun and should be thankful if not grateful she had it for as long as she did.  On a side note, if Jay were eat a nice bowl of skyline chili, would you be game?

how is the latina, with excessive makeup and fake eyelashes, an upgrade from Kerry?  ???