Author Topic: ESF - Discussion  (Read 148464 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: ESF
« Reply #75 on: August 15, 2019, 02:53:23 AM »
Have you given any thought as to how much money you've spent on medical bills over the years?

Not nearly as much as I have on heroin (close to $120k).

Court-related costs due to alcohol have gotta be about $20k as well.

...then calculate in lost-income/"opportunity-cost"(an accounting term) since 2016 have gotta be $200k+ (2015/2016 I was earning roughly $10k/month....not nearly that since then. I made more money while using heroin than i have since. Believe me, the drive to make money when you're physically dependant on opiates is far greater, or it was for me... However, my testosterone levels were far greater in that period as well, as I've been "off" since, so that may have a lot to do with it.)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #76 on: August 15, 2019, 05:12:32 AM »
Not nearly as much as I have on heroin (close to $120k).

Court-related costs due to alcohol have gotta be about $20k as well.

...then calculate in lost-income/"opportunity-cost"(an accounting term) since 2016 have gotta be $200k+ (2015/2016 I was earning roughly $10k/month....not nearly that since then. I made more money while using heroin than i have since. Believe me, the drive to make money when you're physically dependant on opiates is far greater, or it was for me... However, my testosterone levels were far greater in that period as well, as I've been "off" since, so that may have a lot to do with it.)

How do you feel today Eric?

Are you injury free now?

Are you feeling the effects of lower test ? Tiredness, depression, no drive like before etc?
Q

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #77 on: August 15, 2019, 04:53:40 PM »
How do you feel today Eric?

Are you injury free now?

Are you feeling the effects of lower test ? Tiredness, depression, no drive like before etc?

Feel "like shit" I guess. Anxiety, unmotivated, unfocused, etc... Mostly from lack of androgens, test, etc... I'd assume. Returning emails, doing some diets and training programs and whatnot.

Not many injuries, Delts are "weaker" from surgeries & my knee isn't 100% stable from torn acl still. Tore it when I broke my leg and insurance won't cover surgery since it isn't s complete tear or some shit.

So yes, no drive despite knowing I NEED to get in the gym and train.. plus it's been 115°+ every day the past couple weeks. Past few days it's been 117-118° and over 100 till midnight. Fucken drains you and I'd assume dehydrates you. Plus sleep sucks. Was up till 5am last night
 Wide awake. Finally up at 8am.

Got decent amt of kcals past CPL days... At least dbl what I've been taking in. Hamburger helper one night, box of sweet n sour chicken the next, last night buttery jack and couple 5cheese cannelloni and pint of Ben n Jerry's, so i should be somewhat carbs up and have glycogen stores should be somewhat full so I should have a bit of a pump if i hit the gym tonight. would be just shit that fills up/inflames areas I want Fuller. Delts, triceps, traps.. tmrw probably upper back and maybe some chest (non pressing since I'll already hit tri's obviously). Should also probably hit a test injection since I'm pretty sure it's been a week since my last 500mg. Will probably hit another 500mg/2cc of my 250mg cyp. got 300mg cup and 350mg sust but that's usually for sales, not personal use.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #78 on: August 15, 2019, 05:09:21 PM »
ESF is full of shit !!

Anybody that did  $120k worth of heroin would not be posting on getbig.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #79 on: August 15, 2019, 06:01:41 PM »
ESF is full of shit !!

You don't have a clue what I do.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: August 15, 2019, 06:19:59 PM »
You don't have a clue what I do.
Fuck that man,I been around quite a few blocks quite a few times and you`re full of shit with that heroin claim and probably also full of shit with most of your other bullshit stories.

You can lie to the people on here who don`t know any better and have them acting like you`re a badass but to me you ain`t nothing but full of shit.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #81 on: August 15, 2019, 06:41:11 PM »
ESF is full of shit !!

Ever been addicted/physically dependant on something? You'll hustle and make as much money as you can. I'm a businessman. I've always had multiple streams of income. You're likely just a worker with 1 income stream. Maybe get in shape, somehow make yourself handsome (you may need some plastic surgery. Call it an "investment") and post a profile on POF (you may need someone who can write, and some with a personality & knows how to talk to women to write it for you... I may even do it for you for a small fee. You can write it off as a consulting fee) and get some low self-esteem girl from a neighboring state (since there's possibly always a chance you'll actually eventually meet) to send you money via CashApp (I can set it up for you and take a small %... Maybe 25%, since this is money you'll never be able to get otherwise. consider yourself lucky).

Maybe you should go to prison and read some books. Atlas Shrugged. 48 Laws of Power. Rich Dad, Poor Dad. Art of Seduction. Arnold's book "Total Recall". House of Cards, the one about Bear Stern's, not the other one,.and not about the Netflix series....about Ace Greenberg, JP Morgan, and most importantly, Jimmy Cayne, and him looking for people who were "PSD's"; people who were Poor, Smart, & a Deep Desire to be rich. The Wizard of Lies, about Maddoff. The Smartest Guys in the Room, about Enron. Etc... You may learn something.

Maybe pick up a PT Cert that's nationally recognized. Maybe a sports nutrition Cert as well, of course you'd probably need someone to take these tests for you since it's probably above you're ability to learn proper training and nutrition.

Maybe learn some imjection techniques and learn how to oh, well I guess you might need to learn some basic compounding pharmacology first, and make your own site injection oil, sterile of course, and news that seem plenty of fish account to advertise ass injections two women. It's a big market there buddy. You could charge $3-5k for 3wks of treatment per woman... Or tranny.

Or you could also lean some advanced pharmacology and pharmaceutical science as well as some compounding pharmacology and start your own UGL with the money you've saved from the stuff above, or get some investors from the knowledge you gained from reading some of the books I recommended above as well and pay no money out of pocket for the initial start up cost on the UGL. Of course it'd help if you looked like the products worked initially, or if it sounded like you knew what you were talking about when talking to potential customers. That's an easy $5-10k/m right there... Maybe $3k if you just wholesale or do a consignment deal to someone who looks like they have a gym membership. We'll call that "passive income", since you're not doing much of the work.

Or you could learn about drop-shipping and sell $2 watches and sunglasses you get off Ali-Express, and sell on eBay for $6.

I could teach you all of this for a small fee, of course. Then maybe you could turn your $600/month on sushi (like I used to spend) into $8,400/month on a few mortgages instead of spending it on heroin like I did.

... Then you can decide if you'd still check into getbig here & there after.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #82 on: August 15, 2019, 06:44:26 PM »
Fuck that man,I been around quite a few blocks quite a few times and you`re full of shit with that heroin claim and probably also full of shit with most of your other bullshit stories.

You can lie to the people on here who don`t know any better and have them acting like you`re a badass but to me you ain`t nothing but full of shit.

Welcome to the party.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: August 15, 2019, 07:00:07 PM »
Ever been addicted/physically dependant on something? You'll hustle and make as much money as you can. I'm a businessman. I've always had multiple streams of income. You're likely just a worker with 1 income stream. Maybe get in shape, somehow make yourself handsome (you may need some plastic surgery. Call it an "investment") and post a profile on POF (you may need someone who can write, and some with a personality & knows how to talk to women to write it for you... I may even do it for you for a small fee. You can write it off as a consulting fee) and get some low self-esteem girl from a neighboring state (since there's possibly always a chance you'll actually eventually meet) to send you money via CashApp (I can set it up for you and take a small %... Maybe 25%, since this is money you'll never be able to get otherwise. consider yourself lucky).

Maybe you should go to prison and read some books. Atlas Shrugged. 48 Laws of Power. Rich Dad, Poor Dad. Art of Seduction. Arnold's book "Total Recall". House of Cards, the one about Bear Stern's, not the other one,.and not about the Netflix series....about Ace Greenberg, JP Morgan, and most importantly, Jimmy Cayne, and him looking for people who were "PSD's"; people who were Poor, Smart, & a Deep Desire to be rich. The Wizard of Lies, about Maddoff. The Smartest Guys in the Room, about Enron. Etc... You may learn something.

Maybe pick up a PT Cert that's nationally recognized. Maybe a sports nutrition Cert as well, of course you'd probably need someone to take these tests for you since it's probably above you're ability to learn proper training and nutrition.

Maybe learn some imjection techniques and learn how to oh, well I guess you might need to learn some basic compounding pharmacology first, and make your own site injection oil, sterile of course, and news that seem plenty of fish account to advertise ass injections two women. It's a big market there buddy. You could charge $3-5k for 3wks of treatment per woman... Or tranny.

Or you could also lean some advanced pharmacology and pharmaceutical science as well as some compounding pharmacology and start your own UGL with the money you've saved from the stuff above, or get some investors from the knowledge you gained from reading some of the books I recommended above as well and pay no money out of pocket for the initial start up cost on the UGL. Of course it'd help if you looked like the products worked initially, or if it sounded like you knew what you were talking about when talking to potential customers. That's an easy $5-10k/m right there... Maybe $3k if you just wholesale or do a consignment deal to someone who looks like they have a gym membership. We'll call that "passive income", since you're not doing much of the work.

Or you could learn about drop-shipping and sell $2 watches and sunglasses you get off Ali-Express, and sell on eBay for $6.

I could teach you all of this for a small fee, of course. Then maybe you could turn your $600/month on sushi (like I used to spend) into $8,400/month on a few mortgages instead of spending it on heroin like I did.

I'm not interested in any illegal activity but I'd like to know more about flipping those watches.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: August 15, 2019, 07:10:44 PM »

Dude,I actually skimmed through that ridiculous wall of text and it seems that it is not I who doesn`t have a clue about what you do,but it`s you who has no fucking clue who I even am.

You knew me on Muscle Mayhem !

I grew up in the streets and hustled and bustled all my life..........no need to make up bullshit stories like you.

Yes,I`ve had addiction problems, and I already am a personal trainer...and why do I have to go to prison to read a fucking book ?  LOL  ;D

You fucking imbecile!

No need for POF because I`m not a trick or a hard up goon craving pussy......I`m actually married to a REAL woman.

As far as training and nutrition goes,I have won over 60 trophies in bodybuilding and powerlifting...........h ow many did you win?

I`ll wait!

You`re another one of those all drugs type of guys when it comes to your physique....you know the type,they know every little thing there is to know about gear and use way too much of it just to look like you do........MEDIOCRE !!

You look like shit,even at your so called best you fucking sucked..........nary a cut or any vascularity at all, and swimming in gear............fucking clown!  LOL  ;D

Just want to let you know that while I am not proud of my past as you seem to be,I have ran with some straight up fucking hard core junkies and criminals that would steal your belongings and then make your silly fake ass buy them back with all the money that you have.

Now you got me writing walls of text.................... ....you fucking clown ass phony.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: August 15, 2019, 07:14:22 PM »
Dude,I actually skimmed through that ridiculous wall of text and it seems that it is not I who doesn`t have a clue about what you do,but it`s you who has no fucking clue who I even am.

I grew up in the streets and hustled and bustled all my life..........no need to make up bullshit stories like you.

Yes,I`ve had addiction problems, and I already am a personal trainer...and why do I have to go to prison to read a fucking book ?  LOL  ;D

You fucking imbecile!

No need for POF because I`m not a trick or a hard up goon craving pussy......I`m actually married to a REAL woman.

As far as training and nutrition goes,I have won over 60 trophies in bodybuilding and powerlifting...........h ow many did you win?

I`ll wait!

You`re another one of those all drugs type of guys when it comes top your physique....you know the type,they know every little thing there is to know about gear and use way too much of it just to look like you do........MEDIOCRE !!

You look like shit,even at your so called best you fucking sucked..........nary a cut or any vascularity at all, and swimming in gear............fucking clown!  LOL  ;D

Just want to let you know that while I am not proud of my past as you seem to be,I have ran with some straight up fucking hard core junkies and criminals that would steal your belongings and then make your silly fake ass buy them back with all the money that you have.

Now you got me writing walls of text.................... ....you fucking clown ass phony.
Wes is full of shit !!

Anybody that won over 60 contest would not be posting on getbig.

:o how does it feel Wesley, HOW DOES IT FEEL?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: August 15, 2019, 07:18:22 PM »
Hows your Mr. Olympia training going?  ;D

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: August 15, 2019, 07:32:12 PM »

You fucking imbecile!

I`ll wait!

You`re another one of those all drugs type of guys when it comes to your physique....you know the type,they know every little thing there is to know about gear and use way too much of it just to look like you do........MEDIOCRE !!

Haha , relax Wes it's not that important

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #88 on: August 15, 2019, 07:36:05 PM »

You fucking imbecile!

I`ll wait!

WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME, FUCKFACE!!!!!!!!111 ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: August 15, 2019, 07:56:09 PM »

You'll have to wait and see until contest day, just like everyone else.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #90 on: August 15, 2019, 08:43:23 PM »

You fucking imbecile!

I`ll wait!

Skimmed over this "I'm hardcore too!!!" Crying as.well.

I never "ran with hardcore dudes" or "junkies who steal".

I "ran" with regular people and professionals. I knew gang members I high school, and maybe cartel fellas after, but they're businessmen. Not "hardcore dudes".

And I didn't know any other addicts until I went to rehab. Still don't really know any junkies, nor did i.ever refer to myself as a "junkie", because I always worked when using.  

You don't think anybody who wasted 120k on heroin would be on getbig because you can't relate. You think because YOU couldn't spend that much or waste that much, that YOU wouldn't be here. As you said, you were a junkie. I wasn't a junkie. I was a functional addict and physically dependant on opiates. I can't relate to being a junkie..i.never stole anything to pay for my drugs or bills, and i didn't know anybody else who did, as I didn't even know anybody dependant on opiates, pills or heroin.

I care about your "60 bbing trophies" as much as you care about my 3 powerlifting "wins". Being in prison, we didn't exactly get trophies. We got out name engraved on a little plate and screwed into a wall, and when I left I really couldn't care less as I pretty much forgot about them until you asked.

And you seem to think I'm "proud" of my stories. Why? Because I have a good memory and I'm somewhat good at writing out what I went through? That I can recall what I was thinking at the time or how I might include how the weather was at the time. Is that it? Because you can't relate to my ability to recall events and put things into words? Sounds like jealousy and resentment.

Careful, that resentment towards me is usually a trigger for junkies. You may want to just skip reading my posts. Don't want you to relapse on my behalf.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: August 15, 2019, 08:54:06 PM »
I never said I was a fucking junkie asshole.............show me where I said that !

Been clean and sober for decades son,I don`t think that any drivel your lame ass could post on a message board could cause me to relapse..............get over yourself loser.

I brought up trophies because you brought up training and nutrition......in order to win trophies,you have to know how to train and how to eat.

I could care less about trophies,been there,done that.

As far as your being a junkie goes,if you`re dependant on opiates like you say,then you`re a fucking junkie.........point,blank, period.

NOBODY and I repeat,NOBODY spends 120K on heroin without dying,going to prison,or being hospitalized for quite some time.

We know your lame ass crime that put you behind bars so I guess you didn`t spend the 120K on heroin after all...............comple te bullshit.

Do you realize how much heroin that is ?

I doubt it.

If you`re so good at writing,stop selling gear and get a job writing fiction,you`re off to a good start so far.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #92 on: August 15, 2019, 09:10:05 PM »
I never said I was a fucking junkie asshole.............show me where I said that !

Been clean and sober for decades son,I don`t think that any drivel your lame ass could post on a message board could cause me to relapse..............get over yourself loser.

I brought up trophies because you brought up training and nutrition......in order to win trophies,you have to know how to train and how to eat.

I could care less about trophies,been there,done that.

As far as your being a junkie goes,if you`re dependant on opiates like you say,then you`re a fucking junkie.........point,blank, period.

NOBODY and I repeat,NOBODY spends 120K on heroin without dying,going to prison,or being hospitalized for quite some time.

We know your lame ass crime that put you behind bars so I guess you didn`t spend the 120K on heroin after all...............comple te bullshit.

Do you realize how much heroin that is ?

I doubt it.

If you`re so good at writing,stop selling gear and get a job writing fiction,you`re off to a good start so far.

"Ponit blank period"

Why does your kind use that term?

Oh,.and do you snap your fingers 3x in a "Z" pattern when saying it in person?

I'm glad you're an expert.on heroin, and what it costs and what amount people.can take without dying.

Tell me more.

Tell me more about myself. I'm curious.

Do I realize.how much heroin 120k worth is?

Yep. Sure do. Do YOU?

Reply to my post with more of you projecting yourself.

Reply with more "if *I* couldn't do that YOU couldn't have either!" posts. Use all caps next time too.

"Point blank period" (?) Bwaahahahaha use that term some more, too.

Btw, how much Kardashian tv do you watch? Do they do they show that on BET now?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: August 15, 2019, 09:16:41 PM »
Hey billy bad ass,I`m not black.

You`re full of shit and you know it as well as I do.

Just because you don`t take kindly to disrespect,doesn`t mean I give a fuck.

If you think that I believe that heroin yarn you`ve spun you`re mistaken............in fact,I know for a fact that you don`t even believe it because it`s bullshit.

This ain`t a pissing contest,it`s just me calling you out on your bullshit lies.

You`re dismissed !!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #94 on: August 15, 2019, 09:37:30 PM »
Hey billy bad ass,I`m not black.

You`re full of shit and you know it as well as I do.

Just because you don`t take kindly to disrespect,doesn`t mean I give a fuck.

If you think that I believe that heroin yarn you`ve spun you`re mistaken............in fact,I know for a fact that you don`t even believe it because it`s bullshit.

This ain`t a pissing contest,it`s just me calling you out on your bullshit lies.

You`re dismissed !!

Wes - just ignore the delusional Fella
He’s Very Likely Suffers from a Napoleon Complex
With all the grandiose stories of his.

Like yourself I’ve lived a very colourful life at times
To colourful sometimes, and paid dearly for it.
The last thing I want to do is post ( Brag) about it on Getbig
To be seen as some type of Tough / Gangster Type.  ::) ::)

He’s a delusional fantasist as far as I concerned
Uk Jeff / Be There Badly owned him & Exposed Him
Before he was Banned - His Posts May still be there if he / Mods hasn’t
Deleted them.
No matter I’ll just ask him when we next speak.

Get ready for the Diatribe of rhetoric as a rebuttal/ reply.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: August 15, 2019, 09:45:36 PM »

Deleted them.

I hear you my friend,it`s just that I got sick and tired of his nonsensical bullshit lies.
Please tell UKJeff I said hello.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #96 on: August 15, 2019, 09:49:38 PM »
I hear you my friend,it`s just that I got sick and tired of his nonsensical bullshit lies.
Please tell UKJeff I said hello.

So do I
It was so much better without his inane postings
I’ll ring Jeff over the wknd he’s had a bit of a rough
Time so far this year - though he’s much better now.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: August 15, 2019, 10:01:45 PM »
Good,I`m glad to hear he`s doing well.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #98 on: August 15, 2019, 10:36:57 PM »

Wes, can you peel for us since it’s so close to the Olympia? Curious minds would like to know....

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #99 on: August 15, 2019, 10:49:03 PM »

Deleted them.

Hey genious, I requested to be "banned". Actually I requested to be "deleted", but that would've been a lot of work. Feel free to run it by any of the mods, unless you're gonna tell me more about things you know nothing about.