Author Topic: Google: The monster that needs to be destroyed.  (Read 15878 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Google: The monster that needs to be destroyed.
« on: June 28, 2019, 07:48:50 PM »
They are lying to the public and they are now lying to Congress.  We already knew who they were and what they were doing.....now (Thanks to Project Veritas) we have hard evidence.

Google is attempting to interfere with and influence our elections and they have for power over our elections than Russia could ever hope to have.  They don't want Trump or anyone like him to ever get elected again.

They are not a platform, they have become a publisher.  Google needs to be broken up and made to understand that it isn't their right to control what people think, what people say, what information people are allowed to get, or who gets elected President.

budgiesmuggler

Re: Google: The monster that needs to be destroyed.
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2019, 11:25:14 PM »
I'm pretty sure google sends all of our data straight to Israel.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2019, 11:58:28 PM »
Too bad Jews never know when to stop pushing it.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2019, 01:07:36 AM »
Too bad Jews never know when to stop pushing it.
there comes a point somewhere  :P

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2019, 02:52:58 AM »
Google is infested with leftist liberal marxist.

Pretty crazy that they basically have monopoly on the internet and gether information on every user on it. Their fingers are infiltred everywhere because it's connected to youtube and alot of other platforms.

this guy tells how it was working there

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2019, 03:56:25 AM »

Pretty crazy that they basically have monopoly on the internet and gether information on every user on it. Their fingers are infiltred everywhere because it's connected to youtube and alot of other platforms.

Dwarfing Jodels there.
Q

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2019, 04:07:50 AM »
They are lying to the public and they are now lying to Congress.  We already knew who they were and what they were doing.....now (Thanks to Project Veritas) we have hard evidence.

Google is attempting to interfere with and influence our elections and they have for power over our elections than Russia could ever hope to have.  They don't want Trump or anyone like him to ever get elected again.

They are not a platform, they have become a publisher.  Google needs to be broken up and made to understand that it isn't their right to control what people think, what people say, what information people are allowed to get, or who gets elected President.

I totally agree with you man.

They've been censoring conservatives for quite some time.

They're using the different platforms like an utopian kid with social media, banning everyone who dares to disagree with them.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2019, 05:54:29 AM »
People are so stupid. Now the are waking up.  How do you think companies like google and Facebook make billion without charging you a thing? They own you and see everything about you.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2019, 06:00:16 AM »
I always chuckle when republicans and conservatives say they are "Winning" because Trump is in office and enacting X policy. Most of the policies enacted by Trump or politicians, are so high up on the political spectrum, they rarely trickle down and really affect the individual--after 4 years, most of you are waking up, with the same job, the same pay, etc. Your lives really have not changed all that much since Trump has been in office. Any improvements you have made, was probably you're own doing.

With that said, Democrats and Liberals are truly Winning because they are winning the cultural war. Those who win the cultural war, will have a direct impact on the individual. This is where it's at. Any change in cultural is going to have direct implications at the individual level, which will then likely trickle up to the political level. If Republicans/Conservatives were truly Winning, they would not be going batshit crazy about losing the cultural war. However, they are losing, and will continue to lose because Democrats/Liberals will keep controlling the narrative across every platform imaginable. This will continue to happen, even with a Republican president. This really shows how little impact the President has over cultural at the individual level--Trump is in office, but the Democrat/Liberal Cultural Train rams right through it.

People say that the Republicans/Conservatives are "growing strong" and creating a movement. I think they are deluding themselves. Colleges/Universities and major corporations are overwhelmingly Liberal and they will continue to create a cultural narrative that cannot be stopped. Further, old schoolers will continue to die out, and a continued wave of Dems/Liberals will continue to grow (example: Children of Marjory Stoneman Douglas).

X

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2019, 07:05:45 AM »

Red Ice is a great channel.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2019, 07:19:32 AM »
People need to realize we are NOT THE CONSUMER...WE ARE THE PRODUCT when it comes to social media. They are selling our info and filling our brains with their agenda. Brainwashing 2019 Style. Easy peazy lemon squeezy. No water boarding needed.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2019, 08:08:54 AM »
Dwarfing Jodels there.

;D  ;D  ;D

Nose for days!

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2019, 09:41:37 AM »

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2019, 10:14:46 AM »
Google needs to be broken up and made to understand that it isn't their right to control what people think, what people say, what information people are allowed to get, or who gets elected President.

Let me guess, you vote Republican?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2019, 10:27:02 AM »
For political and religion I’ll use mostly BING but for just about everything else I’ll use Google even though they piss me off.

Hard to be that Silicone Valley has a bunch 120lbs twinks running the world.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2019, 10:55:27 AM »
I always chuckle when republicans and conservatives say they are "Winning" because Trump is in office and enacting X policy. Most of the policies enacted by Trump or politicians, are so high up on the political spectrum, they rarely trickle down and really affect the individual--after 4 years, most of you are waking up, with the same job, the same pay, etc. Your lives really have not changed all that much since Trump has been in office. Any improvements you have made, was probably you're own doing.

With that said, Democrats and Liberals are truly Winning because they are winning the cultural war. Those who win the cultural war, will have a direct impact on the individual. This is where it's at. Any change in cultural is going to have direct implications at the individual level, which will then likely trickle up to the political level. If Republicans/Conservatives were truly Winning, they would not be going batshit crazy about losing the cultural war. However, they are losing, and will continue to lose because Democrats/Liberals will keep controlling the narrative across every platform imaginable. This will continue to happen, even with a Republican president. This really shows how little impact the President has over cultural at the individual level--Trump is in office, but the Democrat/Liberal Cultural Train rams right through it.

People say that the Republicans/Conservatives are "growing strong" and creating a movement. I think they are deluding themselves. Colleges/Universities and major corporations are overwhelmingly Liberal and they will continue to create a cultural narrative that cannot be stopped. Further, old schoolers will continue to die out, and a continued wave of Dems/Liberals will continue to grow (example: Children of Marjory Stoneman Douglas).

Not sure what the fuck you're talking about. Democrats are only winning because they are importing voters.  No other reason. Support among the actual White people paying for this stuff is declining by the year.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2019, 11:32:25 AM »
Not sure what the fuck you're talking about. Democrats are only winning because they are importing voters.  No other reason. Support among the actual White people paying for this stuff is declining by the year.

You’re a triggered snowflake.

Lol keep living in your delusional world.

The cultural landscape is changing and continuing to change and you’re on the losing end.

I know you’re triggered and fearful, but it’s the truth. Your side will continue to decline in this cultural war.
X

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2019, 12:19:47 PM »

Dude looks like he has rusty tenders on his bike, if you know what I’m sayin.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2019, 12:29:09 PM »

If you purchased rusty tenders, you probably should return them to the grocery store.

RUSTY TENDERS!!
X

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2019, 01:07:44 PM »

Conservatives will die out? No when Democrat children become mature adults they realize government isn't there to take care of them. Then they become Republicans. It works best when they get out of the way. Here's a short list of what happened with Trump in charge. I'm sure the Democratic think tanks have some nice spin to explain it.

1. We are number one producer of oil in the world. We can actually be oil independent. Something China can't  do. They will be crippled if Iran decides to sink tankers. 
2. GDP is over 3% again this quarter. Obama/Biden averaged under 2% for their 8 years.
3. Lowest Black and Hispanic unemployment in history
4. Highest stock market in history
5. Lowest food stamps in many decades
6. Trump wants legal immigration not open borders.
7. Jobs are growing at the fastest pace in decades
8. Trump is working on trade deals to stop the theft of American money through slave wage made goods. If he corrects China you will see unprecedented wealth return to this country.
9. We got out of the Paris Trade deal where foreign governments would dictate our energy development while having no say on China and India. Meanwhile we do more than any major power in clean energy. 
10. He took the harsh rules of engagement off our military that crippled them under Obama. It let them cripple ISIS to areas of the map.
11. I can type 10 more easily.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2019, 01:27:11 PM »
Conservatives will die out? No when Democrat children become mature adults they realize government isn't there to take care of them. Then they become Republicans. It works best when they get out of the way. Here's a short list of what happened with Trump in charge. I'm sure the Democratic think tanks have some nice spin to explain it.

1. We are number one producer of oil in the world. We can actually be oil independent. Something China can't  do. They will be crippled if Iran decides to sink tankers.  
2. GDP is over 3% again this quarter. Obama/Biden averaged under 2% for their 8 years.
3. Lowest Black and Hispanic unemployment in history
4. Highest stock market in history
5. Lowest food stamps in many decades
6. Trump wants legal immigration not open borders.
7. Jobs are growing at the fastest pace in decades
8. Trump is working on trade deals to stop the theft of American money through slave wage made goods. If he corrects China you will see unprecedented wealth return to this country.
9. We got out of the Paris Trade deal where foreign governments would dictate our energy development while having no say on China and India. Meanwhile we do more than any major power in clean energy.  
10. He took the harsh rules of engagement off our military that crippled them under Obama. It let them cripple ISIS to areas of the map.
11. I can type 10 more easily.

Great.

Your side is still losing the cultural war and will continue to lose.

Democrats and liberals will continue to shape culture to their liking.
X

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2019, 01:39:53 PM »

With that nose, he’s clearly not Catholic, so he’s no good!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2019, 02:27:25 PM »
You’re a triggered snowflake.

Lol keep living in your delusional world.

The cultural landscape is changing and continuing to change and you’re on the losing end.

I know you’re triggered and fearful, but it’s the truth. Your side will continue to decline in this cultural war.

Everyone loses if we continue to import third world immigrants. Your life is not going to be better off in the long-run.

When I moved to Thunder Bay, Canada, it was 95% White, with one murder a year in a bad year. Now we had three murders just in March.

As for "losing" - Jews win until they piss off Whites enough and we realize "Whoa - we outnumber you 60 to 1 and don't need to put up with your shit."

If Jews were winning, they wouldn't have spent the past 80 years trashing Hitler. Deep down, they know what's coming to them if they piss off Whites long enough.

When push comes to shove, Jews know who is boss.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2019, 02:44:09 PM »
Liberals used to be the ones who talked about preserving free speech.  Now that they are in charge and censorship helps them...they are demanding it.

Good luck with your leftist Utopia you stupid twats. 

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2019, 03:27:14 PM »

I concur.

Amazon is another demon that should be sent back to hell.  I love the convenience and ease their set-up affords, but working for them?  Psh.  I have a four year degree and all that (fat lot of did for me when my primary skillset, copy editing, was crushed in the print media crash of '06), but I was between jobs and needed to make money to sustain myself.  So, I started working at a local Amazon "fulfilment center."

I've had some shitty jobs, but that one took the cake.  It's a modern-day sweatshop with zero fucks given for its drones, I mean, employees. 

Fuck Google and fuck Amazon.