Author Topic: Terminator - Woke Fate of Peace - Arnold is hilarious  (Read 81313 times)

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
Re: Terminator - Woke Fate of Peace - Arnold is hilarious
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2019, 03:48:30 PM »
Spoiler Warning:

1. They kill John Connor in the first 5 minutes, effectively invalidating and shitting all over the first two films by killing a legacy character for no reason.

2. A 5' tall Mexican chick is the savior of mankind, which is ridiculous and not remotely believable.

3. 15-20 minutes is spent on 2019 based political topics related to the border and incarceration of illegals, which is not necessary for the story arc.

4.  Sarah Connor was a strong female character in the first two films, but her character wasn't pushed as some sort of girl power SJW feminist agenda.  In Dark Fate, they are de-feminizing females and making them more masculine, as if that leads to female empowerment.  It doesn't. And this type of masculinization is not attractive to men either.  

5. Arnold is a T-800 named Carl, who sells f*cking drapes.

6. T2 was a great film and was ground breaking with advanced CGI meshed with live action.  This film brings nothing new or ground breaking and simply rehashes old plot points done in the first two films, but does it far less well.

No sh*t this movie is bombing!

Wait.....wtf?! Second time I have seen this please tell me you are making this up...

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2019, 03:51:42 PM »
Wait.....wtf?! Second time I have seen this please tell me you are making this up...

it's true.
Q

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2019, 03:52:58 PM »
Spoiler Warning:

1. They kill John Connor in the first 5 minutes, effectively invalidating and shitting all over the first two films by killing a legacy character for no reason.

2. A 5' tall Mexican chick is the savior of mankind, which is ridiculous and not remotely believable.

3. 15-20 minutes is spent on 2019 based political topics related to the border and incarceration of illegals, which is not necessary for the story arc.

4.  Sarah Connor was a strong female character in the first two films, but her character wasn't pushed as some sort of girl power SJW feminist agenda.  In Dark Fate, they are de-feminizing females and making them more masculine, as if that leads to female empowerment.  It doesn't. And this type of masculinization is not attractive to men either. 

6. T2 was a great film and was ground breaking with advanced CGI meshed with live action.  This film brings nothing new or ground breaking and simply rehashes old plot points done in the first two films, but does it far less well.

Sounds like it’s the utter fucking dregs

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 02, 2019, 04:16:37 PM »

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2019, 05:14:26 PM »
it's true.

OMG This is tragic! I had trouble understanding why a cyborg would age and look 70 so why not have it sell drapes as well?! Little, wrinkled terminator selling curtains.......what else does it do attend gay pride marches?

Pathetic......please say this franchise is dead and no more films. What they going to do in the next one, have a terminator come back as gender fluid sent back in time to kill Trump?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 02, 2019, 05:29:41 PM »
it's true.

Sells drapes.

Terrific.

Merciless killing machine. Can’t be reasoned with ... can’t be bargained with ... It does not feel pity, fear or remorse ...

And he now sells drapes. 

Unreal.

The flicks were done after T2 was released.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: November 02, 2019, 05:44:45 PM »
Sells drapes.

Terrific.

Merciless killing machine. Can’t be reasoned with ... can’t be bargained with ... It does not feel pity, fear or remorse ...

And he now sells drapes. 

Unreal.

The flicks were done after T2 was released.

LOL maybe a cyborg should be sent back to 2002 to kill Arnold and prevent him shitting all over his legacy.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: November 02, 2019, 06:11:32 PM »
I heard this movie was a box office flop. They are going to need a strong Europe and Asian box office. China never pays for movies. Only the first CD then it's off to the races in pirating.

Maxwell Smart

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: November 02, 2019, 07:46:00 PM »
I want my money back.  This was the biggest piece of shit moive I've seen in a long time.

Arnold just needs to retire.  This SJW BS ruins everything.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 02, 2019, 07:55:48 PM »
I want my money back.  This was the biggest piece of shit moive I've seen in a long time.

Arnold just needs to retire.  This SJW BS ruins everything.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You actually bought a ticket?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Total joke of a movie.

And Arnold ought to be ashamed for agreeing to a role that sees his iconic character reduced to second-tier status behind goofy bitches ... and selling drapes.

Linda Hamilton looks like she has bad breath, the pumpkin-pie-haircut dame looks annoying and the b eaner wench is about as impressive as a taco fart.

The new Terminator looks like a reject cast member from Friends.

Fuck the whole mess.

Equalizer

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: November 02, 2019, 08:52:41 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You actually bought a ticket?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Total joke of a movie.

And Arnold ought to be ashamed for agreeing to a role that sees his iconic character reduced to second-tier status behind goofy bitches ... and selling drapes.

Linda Hamilton looks like she has bad breath, the pumpkin-pie-haircut dame looks annoying and the b eaner wench is about as impressive as a taco fart.

The new Terminator looks like a reject cast member from Friends.

Fuck the whole mess.

Looks like a Hilary Clinton haircut to me.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 03, 2019, 02:11:18 PM »
Was a big fan of T1 and T2. T3 was so so. The rest after were retarded. This latest version had potential but after reading these comments- no way am I blowing the money on seeing it in the theater. Linda Hamilton is past her sell by date- she is wretched. Arnold has been neutered.

Guys pay to see action movies- women not so much. So replace all the male iconic characters with women and poof- there goes your following.

Hollywood can lose money for only so long. I know they are all left wing preachy these days but if people stop buying your soapbox disappears. The indie film makers are coming out with far better stuff anyways.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #62 on: November 03, 2019, 02:12:34 PM »
the first 2 movies are my favorite movies of all time, i can watch them every day and never get tired of them

if i ever watch this garbage it will be a torrent download, when will these SJW losers learn that nobody wants this crap?

the only reason anybody watched this is because it has "terminator" in the title, not because they want to see some LGBT1000

seeing arnold like this is downright pathetic, it just goes to show as a man loses testosterone you become a girl, though maybe at his age he knows this is the only way he can stay relevant

E
E

Big Tex C*ckburn, PhD

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: November 03, 2019, 02:18:05 PM »
Why would anybody buy drapes from a man who can't be bargained with? I'd rather go to a place where I can haggle a little.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #64 on: November 03, 2019, 03:27:13 PM »

4.  Sarah Connor was a strong female character in the first two films, but her character wasn't pushed as some sort of girl power SJW feminist agenda.  In Dark Fate, they are de-feminizing females and making them more masculine, as if that leads to female empowerment.  It doesn't. And this type of masculinization is not attractive to men either.  

i thought her being "strong" in the first 2 films was overblown

in the first movie if she just listened to kyle when he told her don't tell anybody where we are they could've hid from the termintor forever, she didn't listen and told her mom who was the terminator mimicking her voice, she got kyle killed and almost herself along with the future of all humanity

in T2 they were safe in mexico, she decides to take matters into her own hands and kill myles dyson, which caused the entire end sequence of the swat team trying to kill them along with the T1000

also my idea of a "strong woman" isn't just some chick that likes to swear and shoot guns, which ironically is everything these SJW's seem to hate in men

people died every time she did things her way, yet she was some strong female character?

E
E

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 03, 2019, 03:34:23 PM »

in the first movie if she just listened to kyle when he told her don't tell anybody where we are they could've hid from the termintor forever, she didn't listen and told her mom who was the terminator mimicking her voice, she got kyle killed and almost herself along with the future of all humanity

in T2 they were safe in mexico, she decides to take matters into her own hands and kill myles dyson, which caused the entire end sequence of the swat team trying to kill them along with the T1000

also my idea of a "strong woman" isn't just some chick that likes to swear and shoot guns, which ironically is everything these SJW's seem to hate in men

people died every time she did things her way, yet she was some strong female character?

E

at least it was realistic...

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 03, 2019, 03:34:30 PM »

E

Agreed.  They are making men feminine and women masculine, as if that is what the paying viewer wants, which it isn't.  They are alienating their core audiences, as shown by the abysmal box office receipts.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #67 on: November 03, 2019, 05:08:39 PM »
Why would anybody buy drapes from a man who can't be bargained with? I'd rather go to a place where I can haggle a little.

I enjoyed this post.  Well done.   ;D

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #68 on: November 03, 2019, 05:12:15 PM »
Spoiler Warning:

6. T2 was a great film and was ground breaking with advanced CGI meshed with live action.  This film brings nothing new or ground breaking and simply rehashes old plot points done in the first two films, but does it far less well.

Damn, they went full SJW on this one.

Only T1 and T2 matter. Everything else is shit.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #69 on: November 03, 2019, 06:21:51 PM »
A preview happened when I went to see Joker. You could feel the eyerolls and audience disinterest. No one cares about terminators anymore.

Arnold's star power is 0.0.  This flop is it for Terminator and Arnie will be lucky to be back in a walkthrough cameo somewhere. No one else in it has any draw. Granny Hamilton and Dylan Roofette aren't putting butts in seats. Tits and badassery would have been the only thing that would prop up this anaemic franchise to males over 40 but they alienated us too with Butch Power.  Who's going to this? Not even the middle aged Mexican lesbian Schwarzenegger fans to whom it appears marketed since they're still shitty about the whole impregnating the maid thing.

This will be studied as a cautionary tale in film school. How to have no idea who your customers are or what they want so you can lose assloads of money and never work in this town again.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #71 on: November 03, 2019, 07:44:11 PM »
When their agenda driven shows and movies bomb they just double down.

When they see it isn’t working, they’ll shame the men until they spend their money to see the crap. By the time this behavior is passed to the next generation, the final nail in the coffin of Western Man will be complete.

brooklyn

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: November 03, 2019, 07:48:29 PM »
Looking at the trailer, I decided not to watch this film. See how the modern movie remakes are spoiling Golden oldies..There is no dedication making action movies now a days...past is best...

I heard WB is making of 80's Barbarian Queen sequel featuring Mill a Jovovich..

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #73 on: November 03, 2019, 07:54:11 PM »
Current Google report of 83% likes and 70% Tomatoes contrasts starkly with individually posted comments on YouTube and elsewhere. Makes me wonder how much juice studios have with online review sites.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 03, 2019, 08:19:08 PM »
Drape salesman was predictable.    :-X