Author Topic: Tbombz - Mass Monster!  (Read 86885 times)

a_pupil

• Getbig V
Re: Tbombz - Mass Monster!
« Reply #550 on: February 24, 2020, 01:27:55 PM »
Before
Some of us are idiots...

When I was 21, I injected 9cc of NPP in one day.

I've gone as high as 50iu GH in one day.

Done as much as 1400mg Tren/week.

Swallowed literal handfulls of dbol.

When I had congestive heart failure, I was on 1600mg Deca and 30iu GH each day.

This. PCT for a long while and see if you come back. If not 100mg testC e7d max

Oh and drop weight, increase cardio and see if you can bring about LVH regression.

I'm kind of disappointed with taylor, he seemed to be on the straight and narrow but went full retard with dosages and destroyed his heart. Even now he's coping with the "trt dosages" and doggcrapp bro science remedies.

Tbombz, no trolling, just jump off everything, focus on the more important things in life but keep lifting/doing calishthenics and cardio for health. Try to get lean, light and athletic.

I've got a full sealed pack of blue heart dbols sitting in my stashbox since a few years. I often get the urge to take it, but stories like taylor's make me sober up and see how pointless it is.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #551 on: February 24, 2020, 03:45:39 PM »
I'm kind of disappointed with taylor, he seemed to be on the straight and narrow but went full retard with dosages and destroyed his heart. Even now he's coping with the "trt dosages" and doggcrapp bro science remedies.

Tbombz, no trolling, just jump off everything, focus on the more important things in life but keep lifting/doing calishthenics and cardio for health. Try to get lean, light and athletic.

I've got a full sealed pack of blue heart dbols sitting in my stashbox since a few years. I often get the urge to take it, but stories like taylor's make me sober up and see how pointless it is.

He’s not jumping off, he has addictive personality

Only way out now is death

PIP

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #552 on: February 24, 2020, 03:47:46 PM »
Before
Some of us are idiots...

When I was 21, I injected 9cc of NPP in one day.

I've gone as high as 50iu GH in one day.

Done as much as 1400mg Tren/week.

Swallowed literal handfulls of dbol.

When I had congestive heart failure, I was on 1600mg Deca and 30iu GH each day.

This. PCT for a long while and see if you come back. If not 100mg testC e7d max

Oh and drop weight, increase cardio and see if you can bring about LVH regression.

Why in the world were you taking so much? ::)

50 iu of gh a day of peace

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
Re: tbombz: Mass monster!
« Reply #553 on: February 24, 2020, 04:18:48 PM »

Bevo

• Getbig V
Re: tbombz: Mass monster!
« Reply #554 on: February 24, 2020, 04:41:08 PM »
Impressive!!!

Considering all the health issues he’s had and been having...... it’s all worth it

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #555 on: February 24, 2020, 05:08:11 PM »
God willing prime will counsel him and mentor him  to stop chasing the mass game  :(

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #556 on: February 24, 2020, 05:22:52 PM »
God willing prime will counsel him and mentor him  to stop chasing the mass game  :(

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #557 on: February 24, 2020, 05:25:19 PM »

I'm more of a live and let live kind of fellow. I try to not get involved in other peoples lives unless asked.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #558 on: February 24, 2020, 05:33:15 PM »

Yeah agree 100%

It's not worth it and that bro science mentality leads to repeating the mistake and the grave for some, get off the gear and look after yourself.