Author Topic: Steroids and Health  (Read 26947 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Steroids and Health
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2019, 05:07:45 AM »
This is totally unfair. What you get out of X amount of test has zero to do with what the next guy gets out of the same amount of test even if you’re both pulling from the same vial. There are a million variables when it comes to how people’s bodies react to gear.

I agree with you in general. He's taking a gram a week to he 205 pounds at 6 feet tall. That is ridiculous. Not too mention one of these days the chickens will come home to roost.

TRT? Yes, 100mg for me might be equal to 200 for someone else. But 750-1000 in no way equates to trt.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2019, 10:27:52 AM »
I agree with you in general. He's taking a gram a week to he 205 pounds at 6 feet tall. That is ridiculous. Not too mention one of these days the chickens will come home to roost.

TRT? Yes, 100mg for me might be equal to 200 for someone else. But 750-1000 in no way equates to trt.
Yes I’m 205 but I look like I’m 225. You don’t get it, not everyone on gear is a bloated mess. I have a 32” waist and need xxl shirts. Keep permabulking buddy.
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2019, 02:25:32 PM »
Just received my cardiac ct scan results, my score was 0. This is after 12 years of being on Test, never went under 500mg weekly. My blood work on my chemistry panel was all in range. So for those of you who think you can't use gear safely you're wrong.

Right on!

Just today had my annual physical. My blood work is all good, heart's doing fine and I feel good. I must be doing something right, including the HRT.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2019, 02:41:59 PM »
Yes I’m 205 but I look like I’m 225. You don’t get it, not everyone on gear is a bloated mess. I have a 32” waist and need xxl shirts. Keep permabulking buddy.

Good health to you
Do what you want it’s your body
No need to explain or answer why you choose to use steroids
There’s umpteen far more harmful things you could be doing or taking.
Far to Many Experts on here & so much hate / jealousy.

This is Getbig we’re all Steroid experts all Preping for the Mr Olympia
Yet None Of Us Want to Post Pics . Yes That includes Me.
It’s Hilarious 😂 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2019, 03:17:55 PM »

That's great.  You almost sound like my twin.  No permabulker here.  I just don't see any reason for you to take a gram per week.  I've got roughly the same stats at 100mg's per week.  You should try life on only 200 for a while.  Just because your labs and health seem good/unaffected now, doesn't mean that can't change in a heartbeat. 

At the end of the day, you are a grown man and can make your own decisions.  No more bickering from me.  Best of luck.

WalterWhite

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2019, 10:18:30 PM »
Good health to you
Do what you want it’s your body
No need to explain or answer why you choose to use steroids
There’s umpteen far more harmful things you could be doing or taking.
Far to Many Experts on here & so much hate / jealousy.

This is Getbig we’re all Steroid experts all Preping for the Mr Olympia
Yet None Of Us Want to Post Pics . Yes That includes Me.
It’s Hilarious 😂 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

What class are you in brother? I'm ready to take on Breon at my massive 180lbs (well now about 175). Actually I might be better off in mens physique. :-\

Orhan

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2019, 02:53:17 AM »
Yes, because you are on drugs.  I am not disputing that steroids work.  They work great.

I am very muscular but not on drugs.  I cannot be as lean and muscular as a steroid user.

This does not answer why you feel you have to always be on steroids.  That is a mental health problem.

You are mentally addicted to steroids.  Plus if you went off you're natural test level would be very low because you have shut your testes off.

you fucking douchebag..

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2019, 05:02:24 AM »
What class are you in brother? I'm ready to take on Breon at my massive 180lbs (well now about 175). Actually I might be better off in mens physique. :-\

Ha ha
The old mans 0ver 100kg class

I’m sure you’ll do very well with that Conditioning & Physique 👍🏻

WalterWhite

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2019, 09:12:55 AM »
Ha ha
The old mans 0ver 100kg class

I’m sure you’ll do very well with that Conditioning & Physique 👍🏻

;D. as a spectator

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2019, 01:09:24 PM »

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2019, 06:26:20 PM »
This thread went way off track. The dumbest responses are from individuals who think that someone's weight matters in relation to aas.

Why the heck was Serge Nubret taking loads of steroids to only be just over 200lbs? Very logical argument...

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2019, 06:43:26 PM »
This thread went way off track. The dumbest responses are from individuals who think that someone's weight matters in relation to aas.

Why the heck was Serge Nubret taking loads of steroids to only be just over 200lbs? Very logical argument...

Doubt Serge took "loads".  Probably not a gram a week like the op.  Plus, I'm quite certain the op looks nothing like Serge.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2019, 04:47:04 PM »
Doubt Serge took "loads".  Probably not a gram a week like the op.  Plus, I'm quite certain the op looks nothing like Serge.
No African genetics here. Although I look better than 99% of middle age men that’s a guarantee. Does it occur to you that I don’t respond well to low dosages after being on so long? Anyway, I’m happy with the way I look and feel. I look better now than I did when I was 20, and I’ve been lifting since 16.
T

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2019, 07:53:16 PM »
Doubt Serge took "loads".  Probably not a gram a week like the op. 
It's posts like these (and the other) where you show a lack of common sense/understanding. You are delusional if you believe that Nubret did not take a gram a week.

Your post was just dumb. You were/are wrong.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2019, 10:14:59 PM »
It's posts like these (and the other) where you show a lack of common sense/understanding. You are delusional if you believe that Nubret did not take a gram a week.

Your post was just dumb. You were/are wrong.

Whatever you say champ.  Everything he ever took was pharm grade and it was a different era.  His genetics were also elite.  Guys back then weren't taking test the way they do now.  I personally know a guy who took 2nd at the North Americans.  He took a total of 700mg's per week plus a couple iu's of GH per day and a little clen.  Now go back to fucking your mother.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2019, 04:07:11 AM »
Robert Kerr, MD, noted for his supervision of steroid taking athletes in the 1970s, said "Bodybuilders think testosterone is better.  It's better alright...better for unwanted side effects."

Chart of androgenic (unwanted side effects) vs. anabolic (muscle building effects) of various steroids.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2019, 01:21:28 PM »
Robert Kerr, MD, noted for his supervision of steroid taking athletes in the 1970s, said "Bodybuilders think testosterone is better.  It's better alright...better for unwanted side effects."

Chart of androgenic (unwanted side effects) vs. anabolic (muscle building effects) of various steroids.

Great informational chart. Aside from trt, the only steroid I've used is Dianabol and that was for a very limited amount of time and with a low dosage. In my case, the effects of D-bol were dramatic and quick.

dexitrim

• Getbig II
  • Pacific Northwest till I rest--GO HAWKS!
« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2019, 04:18:44 PM »

Great informational chart. Aside from testosterone, the only steroid I've used is Dianabol, Winstrol, Anavar, Anadrol, Turinabol, Proviron, EQ, Deca, NPP, Tren, Mast, Primo, DHB, Trestolone Enanthate and that was for a very extensive amount of time and with a moderate to high dosage. In my case, the effects of D-bol were dramatic and quick.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2019, 04:23:08 PM »
Great informational chart. Aside from testosterone, the only steroid I've used is Dianabol, Winstrol, Anavar, Anadrol, Turinabol, Proviron, EQ, Deca, NPP, Tren, Mast, Primo, DHB, Trestolone Enanthate and that was for a very extensive amount of time and with a moderate to high dosage. In my case, the effects of D-bol were dramatic and quick.

;D

WalterWhite

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2019, 10:42:12 PM »
Great informational chart. Aside from trt, the only steroid I've used is Dianabol and that was for a very limited amount of time and with a low dosage. In my case, the effects of D-bol were dramatic and quick.

Back in the day Ciba D-bol was everywhere when legal or the generic Rugby. You could see changes with a week. Average dose a Dr would prescribe was one with each meal which was about 15mg a day and you didn't need more then that to make huge strength gains.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2019, 08:43:58 AM »

Back in the day Ciba D-bol was everywhere when legal or the generic Rugby. You could see changes with a week. Average dose a Dr would prescribe was one with each meal which was about 15mg a day and you didn't need more then that to make huge strength gains

Yet so many Still say That the underground Gear is just the same as Pharma  ::)

WalterWhite

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2019, 10:37:13 AM »
Yet so many Still say That the underground Gear is just the same as Pharma  ::)

Until they get ahold of some pharma gear.  I know sites like Meso RX tests some UG but there is so much counterfeit floating around you just never know what your getting.

And China GH..yikes.

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
  • “A lie told often enough becomes truth.”
« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2019, 03:25:25 PM »
Until they get ahold of some pharma gear.  I know sites like Meso RX tests some UG but there is so much counterfeit floating around you just never know what your getting.

And China GH..yikes.

I really think there is a difference between counterfeit and fake.
There are a good amount of counterfeited pharma brands floating around and you really need to know how to spot it as well as test it. The average bro will see all the labeling and logos and think he has legit pharma, but in a good amount of cases its counterfeit or even fake.
so-called pharma from Mexico is a perfect example.... I never buy anything that comes out of Mexico.
Most UGL that label their own shit are selling fake gear, or gear thats severely underdosed or not what you expect (prefect example is UGL Primo that is really EQ or test).

Chinese powders used by UGLs are notorious for being stacked with heavy metals and other "fillers". It has just enough of the base product to pass a ROIDTEST, but is nowhere near the quality the UGL buyer expects. Then the UGL cooks that shit up in an unsterile kitchen and further underdoses it. Its just complete bullshit!

Yes, as I have said many times prior, the only HGH worth using is the real deal from real pharma. Expensive, yes, but worth every penny if you can get it. I laugh my ass off when i hear these dudes say they have just bought 100u Jintropin for 200$... LMAO
100u of real norditropin costs me close to 1800$... people have no clue what they are putting in their bodies when it comes to the Chinese HGH.

Just some of my thoughts

Sissysquats

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2019, 06:59:11 AM »
“I don’t need to, I want to”. Drug addicts say the same thing

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2019, 06:49:37 PM »
“I don’t need to, I want to”. Drug addicts say the same thing

So do many people who do things.