Author Topic: Canadian PM Justin Trudeau in Race Row Over 2001 Brownface Costume.  (Read 16079 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Canadian PM Justin Trudeau in Race Row Over 2001 Brownface Costume.
« Reply #100 on: September 20, 2019, 10:37:25 PM »
Date rape, black face, what's the difference? 

The difference is, one happened and the other one didn't.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: September 20, 2019, 10:46:29 PM »
Caucasians cannot be taken down via warfare.

Jews learned that the hard way after WWII.  They thought they could push communism on White societies via their funding and administration of communism, then...

OH SHIT.  HITLER.

That didn't work out so well for them.

So Jews engaged in an ideological slight of hand after communism was shown to be nothing but a global Jewish-funded slavery racket.  That is - they started pushing political correctness, radical feminism, individualism, and "diversity" - which only EVER meant fewer White people.

Jews can't take Whites on directly - but pushing Whites to not give birth due to bullshit fears about "climate change", and to hate themselves by way of telling us our historical dominance was somehow a bad thing, and flooding our societies with third world immigrants...well...even tually that will just put Whites in minority status, which is exactly what's happening.

As for a White Awakening - that's yet to be seen.

Unlike Jews under communism who used mass murder to spread their ideology, and were met with mass murder [Hitler/Mussolini], political correctness came to prominence via words and ideas - and is currently being pushed back against via words and ideas.

Don't get me wrong - I don't expect Whites to start violently deporting non-Whites.  But if you think White people are going to continue to support diversity and feed, clothe, and hitherto coddle non-Whites via tax-grabbing policies that have sucked Whites dry, all the while telling them they are "oppressing" non-Whites / POC's...you are kidding yourself.

As time goes on, you will see more and more White people tell you to take your diversity and shove it up your ass.

White nations are quite fine on our own.  We don't need third world Africans here to make our societies "vibrant" and "diverse".  Our societies are safer, more prosperous, and overall more successful when we - White people - form a super-majority.

Again, your people are not needed for White countries to succeed, and I resent being told that Whites - who build the most successful countries on the planet - somehow need your people - who build the least successful countries on the planet - to help us succeed.

We don't.

It's like saying the NBA needs more White people.  Only a complete moron would believe that.

Matt a world race war will not be fought in the future. You are thinking in the past. A class war will happen in the future. In a couple of decades people will be able to manipulate genes for genius level IQ, better body features, organs, physical dominance, whatever they want. You will have the rich that can afford to buy into a master race over a generation and the poor who can't. The poor will be marginalized. This Gattaca moment is not too far away.The different races will be lumped together as either the master race and other. You can't stop science and progression.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #102 on: September 21, 2019, 12:12:43 AM »
The difference is, one happened and the other one didn't.

Didn't know you were there?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #103 on: September 21, 2019, 12:51:35 AM »

Yeah it gets really tough to prove things with out that pesky little detail called.............evide nce.

You're right though, I should just take the word of this crazy looking partisan even after her own lawyer admitted she was motivated by protecting Roe vs Wade.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: September 21, 2019, 07:34:02 AM »
Yeah it gets really tough to prove things with out that pesky little detail called.............evide nce.

You're right though, I should just take the word of this crazy looking partisan even after her own lawyer admitted she was motivated by protecting Roe vs Wade.

Dana Carvey looking rough

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: September 21, 2019, 08:18:31 AM »
 :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #107 on: September 21, 2019, 09:29:22 AM »
I want to revisit this post by oldtimer1.

Seriously people, close your eyes and think.  Really imagine the reaction if there was one single photo of Trump in blackface.........let alone 3.

It would be mass fucking hysteria.  Unrelenting demands for his resignation.  The press would be hammering on this all day every day.  Hypocrites. 

Yes utter bunch of jerk off Hypocrites

At least Donald would laugh at them & tell them to get over themselves
As it’s Pathetic of them.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #109 on: September 21, 2019, 11:13:03 AM »
I want to revisit this post by oldtimer1.

Seriously people, close your eyes and think.  Really imagine the reaction if there was one single photo of Trump in blackface.........let alone 3.

It would be mass fucking hysteria.  Unrelenting demands for his resignation.  The press would be hammering on this all day every day.  Hypocrites. 

It’s not hypocrisy. It’s false advertising. If you’re going to be a infomercial for the Democratic Party just say so and don’t pretend that you’re somehow objective.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: September 21, 2019, 03:40:30 PM »

Why a question mark?

It’s like you’re asking others if they know if you know that you don’t know if he was there.

Education much?

P.S. Yes, I know: I wished doom on a mother and child, blah, blah, blah ...

Randomum

• Getbig III
« Reply #112 on: September 21, 2019, 03:42:56 PM »
:D

Is there a better quality picture of that? Shows how much of a fraud this guy is. Pretends to be a flower child and is just a bratty rich kid like the rest. At least Trump is a man and doesn't change himself for the masses he is a true getbigger this Trudeau is his b*tch.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: September 21, 2019, 03:56:10 PM »
Is there a better quality picture of that? Shows how much of a fraud this guy is. Pretends to be a flower child and is just a bratty rich kid like the rest. At least Trump is a man and doesn't change himself for the masses he is a true getbigger this Trudeau is his b*tch.

Right click to save image below or go here: http://is2.4chan.org/pol/1568909304939.png  It's 1200 x1600 when not shown at 444 x 600 by default here.

The frames are size below at full res:

Randomum

• Getbig III
« Reply #114 on: September 21, 2019, 05:21:39 PM »
Cry your hearts out left wingers. Your hero is a fraud.

Trump 2020 mofos.

Black Republicans will win him the election. We are tired of these cuckolds.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #115 on: September 21, 2019, 06:15:12 PM »
Why a question mark?

It’s like you’re asking others if they know if you know that you don’t know if he was there.

Education much?

P.S. Yes, I know: I wished doom on a mother and child, blah, blah, blah ...

Sorry, we can't all be Rhodes Scholars now.  Can we?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: September 21, 2019, 06:45:14 PM »
OH MY GOD, THE HORROR.

I think White people should deport non-Whites back to the third world - why oppress these poor third worlders by forcing them to endure living in the areas with the highest concentrations of White people?  Only White Supremacists would want to live in areas with the highest concentrations of White people.

Send them to the third world countries where they form the majority.  No more evil White people to oppress them.

PS - But seriously?  Muslims in the UK commit child rape at rates of, what, 200 times that of White people, and I'm supposed to care about "Brownface" costumes from a decade before social justice losers made it a big deal?  ::)  Are people subscribing to social justice supposed to know what pathetic SJW topic will trend 10-20 years in the future?  Yeah, I'll get right on that.  Meanwhile, 99 of 112 female GANG RAPES in Sweden in 2017 [median age = 15] were committed by Muslims.  BUT I'LL LOSE MY MIND BEING CONCERNED OVER EVERYTHING THAT OFFENDS THESE PEOPLE, RATHER THAN WORRY ABOUT THE PEOPLE THEY ARE RAPING.

Fuck, are White people really this pathetic?

When did you become a Justin Trudeau fan? Isn't he liberal?

Personally, I don't get why wearing "brown face" as part of an Arabian costume should be such a big deal. He makes a rather good looking Arabian. Although the makeup was a little overdone. Performers regularly applied dark pancake theater makeup when performing in Aladdin and Scheherazade. Nobody thought anything of it. The Disney production of Aladdin has come under scrutiny because of the makeup and the selection of dark skinned performers (browning of Aladdin).

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #117 on: September 25, 2019, 06:44:50 PM »
Lots of talk, this would put you in the top 1% of penis sizes.Post up a pic (no homo) ron wont care for a 1 time thing, it never hurt daddywaddy.But you wont and we all know why.

Nope
A

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #118 on: September 26, 2019, 04:19:04 AM »
Resigned?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #119 on: September 26, 2019, 04:32:29 AM »
When did you become a Justin Trudeau fan? Isn't he liberal?

Personally, I don't get why wearing "brown face" as part of an Arabian costume should be such a big deal.

You are all white, male, and racist.  That unites you all and it trumps any differences in politics, religion, sexual orientation, social class, sports, etc.   :D

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #120 on: September 26, 2019, 04:57:03 AM »
I'm always amazed the way the left-wing media and liberal dicks circle the wagons to protect their own, including this half-a-fag.

I love his glued on eyebrows.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #121 on: September 27, 2019, 06:43:02 AM »
can't knock Melvin's hustle

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: September 27, 2019, 06:27:24 PM »
I've never seen a straight guy in so many costumes, haha. It's like he's a stripper for hire.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: September 27, 2019, 06:44:57 PM »
You are all white, male, and racist.  That unites you all and it trumps any differences in politics, religion, sexual orientation, social class, sports, etc.   :D

You misspelled the word. I am a realist, not a racist. A racist is a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.  A realist is a person who accepts a situation as it is and is prepared to deal with it accordingly. You should worry more about the problems with  police profiling then what someone wore to a Halloween party or in a theatrical performance decades ago. 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: September 28, 2019, 02:12:07 AM »
You misspelled the word. I am a realist, not a racist. A racist is a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.  A realist is a person who accepts a situation as it is and is prepared to deal with it accordingly. You should worry more about the problems with  police profiling then what someone wore to a Halloween party or in a theatrical performance decades ago. 

that definition seems to have been lost these days

Today a racist is anyone who has a different opinion than the left.