Author Topic: Rep. Elijah E Cummings dead at 68  (Read 11359 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
Re: Rep. Elijah E Cummings dead at 68
« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2019, 05:02:58 PM »
Who?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #51 on: October 19, 2019, 01:28:37 AM »
Sad day for his family.  RIP.

Great day for the United States of America.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #52 on: October 19, 2019, 04:46:47 AM »
Hopefully the family can access the Cayman Islands bank account.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 19, 2019, 08:51:48 AM »
Elijah Cummings: Sure is hot down here in Hell.

John McCain: But it’s a dry heat.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 19, 2019, 01:28:36 PM »
Elijah Cummings: Sure is hot down here in Hell.

John McCain: But it’s a dry heat.
:D

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #55 on: October 20, 2019, 07:48:00 AM »
Karma for the POS..
K

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #56 on: October 20, 2019, 08:28:27 AM »
Evidently he's getting a state funeral in the US Capitol along with the likes of former Presidents ::)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #57 on: October 20, 2019, 06:27:06 PM »
Evidently he's getting a state funeral in the US Capitol along with the likes of former Presidents ::)

The Gay Muslim will honor the POS with a made up medal, like the one he gave pedo Biden.
K

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #58 on: October 21, 2019, 04:40:23 PM »
That's funny considering you support a party that calls for the death of Trump and Trump supporters on a daily basis. Shit on McCain when he ran for President then called him a great man when he died. Howard, for someone thats of the "higher education" try thinking outside the classroom

Please post the link where "the party" (or even a prominent Democratic politician) has "called for the death of Trump and Trump supporters"

This should be very easy since you claim it happens on a daily basis

Let's see it

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 21, 2019, 07:02:35 PM »
Please post the link where "the party" (or even a prominent Democratic politician) has "called for the death of Trump and Trump supporters"

This should be very easy since you claim it happens on a daily basis

Let's see it

Too easy...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/08/18/i-hope-trump-is-assassinated-a-missouri-lawmakers-facebook-comment-leads-to-calls-for-her-resignation/?outputType=amp

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 21, 2019, 07:03:49 PM »
Elijah Cummings did more for Baltimore this past week than he has in the past 10 years combined.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #61 on: October 22, 2019, 04:16:40 AM »
Elijah Cummings did more for Baltimore this past week than he has in the past 10 years combined.
:D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #63 on: October 22, 2019, 10:12:21 AM »
Too easy...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/08/18/i-hope-trump-is-assassinated-a-missouri-lawmakers-facebook-comment-leads-to-calls-for-her-resignation/?outputType=amp

a state senator for Minnesota is not a  prominent Democratic politician and she doesn't speak for the party

Try to pay attention Trumptard

this is what you wrote

the "party that calls for the death of Trump and Trump supporters on a daily basis"

So show us where "the party" or as I suggested, even a prominent Democratic politician, has called for the death of Trump and Trump supporters

You claimed it happens daily so should be pretty easy to just go over the last ten days or even the last 30 days an list all those examples

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #64 on: October 22, 2019, 10:19:29 AM »
a state senator for Minnesota is not a  prominent Democratic politician and she doesn't speak for the party

this is what you wrote

the "party that calls for the death of Trump and Trump supporters on a daily basis"

So show us where "the party" or as I suggested, even a prominent Democratic politician, has called for the death of Trump and Trump supporters

You claimed it happens daily so should be pretty easy to just go over the last ten days or even the last 30 days an list all those examples

Antifa + Fake News + HollyWierd=  Libatards

Their tools are hate speech + violence + lying
K

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #65 on: October 22, 2019, 10:47:37 AM »

this is what you wrote

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 22, 2019, 11:50:02 AM »

this is what you wrote

Pindick.....she’s from Missouri.

In your crybaby temper tantrum you said give one example of a Democrat Party politician and it took all of about a minute to make you look like the total fool you are.

There is not a day that goes by that ANOTHER retarded Democrat Party supporter such as; Behar, Cher, Cyrus, Madonna, DeNiro, Baldwin, Handler, Scarborough, Carey, O’Donnell, Moore, Arnold, etc. doesn’t call for an end to Trump.

Well suck it up Mr. $24.95 Websites, because you have 5 more years of President Trump, and the last four are going to be with massive majorities in Congress.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #67 on: October 22, 2019, 05:36:21 PM »

Assuming can read English go  back and read my post

Actually here it is again for you so you can't make any excuses

A state senator does NOT represent the nationakl party and is not even a prominent Democratic politician

I doubt you'd have any clue who the fuck she is

Again, our phony coach claimed that "the party that calls for the death of Trump and Trump supporters on a daily basis"

Maria Chappelle-Nadal is not "the party" nor is she even a national party leader.  She also didn't call for the death of Trump supporters

So again I ask our phony coach to actually provide proof of his totally insane claim

It should be fucking easy since he claims it happens every day

There have already been 265+ days in this year so he's got a lot to choose from

If you feel like helping him out then have at it

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #68 on: October 23, 2019, 08:06:00 AM »
Assuming can read English go  back and read my post

Actually here it is again for you so you can't make any excuses

A state senator does NOT represent the nationakl party and is not even a prominent Democratic politician

I doubt you'd have any clue who the fuck she is

Again, our phony coach claimed that "the party that calls for the death of Trump and Trump supporters on a daily basis"

Maria Chappelle-Nadal is not "the party" nor is she even a national party leader.  She also didn't call for the death of Trump supporters

So again I ask our phony coach to actually provide proof of his totally insane claim

It should be fucking easy since he claims it happens every day

There have already been 265+ days in this year so he's got a lot to choose from

If you feel like helping him out then have at it

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 23, 2019, 10:00:04 AM »
Today it was announced that Elijah Cummings is now a shovel ready job

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: October 23, 2019, 10:04:24 AM »
Pindick.....she’s from Missouri.

In your crybaby temper tantrum you said give one example of a Democrat Party politician and it took all of about a minute to make you look like the total fool you are.

There is not a day that goes by that ANOTHER retarded Democrat Party supporter such as; Behar, Cher, Cyrus, Madonna, DeNiro, Baldwin, Handler, Scarborough, Carey, O’Donnell, Moore, Arnold, etc. doesn’t call for an end to Trump.

Well suck it up Mr. $24.95 Websites, because you have 5 more years of President Trump, and the last four are going to be with massive majorities in Congress.

Jane, PLEASE just dont forget that all the 'RETARDS' on your list have more money than YOU on their bank account.

Have a great day :)

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 23, 2019, 10:13:16 AM »
Jane, PLEASE just dont forget that all the 'RETARDS' on your list have more money than YOU on their bank account.

And I have significantly more than you.

So at least we have established your measuring stick to identify someone’s worth to society.

Children think like you do.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: October 23, 2019, 11:18:38 AM »

Trump has more than all of them combined so I guess he wins?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 23, 2019, 11:30:41 AM »
"He worked until his last breath because he believed our democracy was the highest and best expression of our collective humanity," his wife, Maya Rockeymoore Cummings, said Thursday.

Worked until his last breath! Hahahah! I can see him now, burning the midnight oil, while working on new legislation with the company of only candle light and a quill pen on hand.

That's rich...

"1"

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: October 23, 2019, 11:39:18 AM »
And I have significantly more than you.

So at least we have established your measuring stick to identify someone’s worth to society.

Children think like you do.

And I have significantly more than you' 

Certainly true, but I wasn't calling them out...

Whats your contribution to the Movie industry or Pop Culture, like Robert, Cher and Madonna have had for the last... 40 years at least!?

Maybe thats the measuring stick im talking about :)