Author Topic: Donald Trump is too dumb to survive impeachment  (Read 28648 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Donald Trump is too dumb to survive impeachment
« Reply #100 on: December 15, 2019, 02:44:23 AM »
One hope's the voting public wakes up from the nightmare which began in 2016 when Trump took office and kick's his ass down the road. That is, if he's still in office come November 2020.
m

Yeah a real nightmare the economy is booming.  No new bs wars like Syria or lybia.   And on and on.  Of what a nightmare.   

Fng pathetic that at this stage of your life you are so narrow minded and Childish in your thinking to claim we are living in a nightmare.  Seek help.  Maybe you can get a group rate and include agnostic straw and Howie w you.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: December 15, 2019, 04:05:00 AM »
One hope's the voting public wakes up from the nightmare which began in 2016 when Trump took office and kick's his ass down the road. That is, if he's still in office come November 2020.

America has been doing very well and is prospering under Trump.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: December 15, 2019, 03:41:52 PM »
No, I am not kidding. Now, how about you just answer a straight question with a straight answer.

Okay

"Everywhere Marie Yovanovitch went turned bad," including Somalia and Ukraine.

"Over the last two years, the number of murders in America and America’s major cities has dropped, unlike here (Chicago), by more than 10%."

Originally "almost all models predicted" Dorian would hit Alabama.

"There has never been, ever before, an administration that’s been so open and transparent."

"In the ‘old days’ if you were president and you had a good economy, you were basically immune from criticism."

"The noise (from windmills) causes cancer."  (love this one!)

Says troops recently received "one of the biggest pay raises" ever, and that it was the first pay increase in "more than 10 years."

"If you buy, you know, a box of cereal, if you do anything, you have a voter ID. … The only thing you don’t is if you’re a voter of the United States."

Says a recent opioid bill that reached his desk had "very little Democrat support."

In California, "they're rioting now" over sanctuary cities.

Says Democrats "want to give (undocumented immigrants) cars."

"Some of the Democrats have been talking about ending (coverage for) pre-existing conditions."

Says Wisconsin "hadn’t been won by a Republican since Dwight D. Eisenhower, in 1952. And I won Wisconsin. …  Ronald Reagan, remember, Wisconsin was the state that Ronald Reagan did not win."  

Says that people "went out in their boats to watch" Hurricane Harvey.

"In many places, like California, the same person votes many times. You probably heard about that. They always like to say 'oh that's a conspiracy theory.' Not a conspiracy theory, folks. Millions and millions of people."

"I never said Russia did not meddle in the election."  

Chicago is "the city with the strongest gun laws in our nation."  

Ending the estate tax would "protect millions of small businesses and the American farmer."

White nationalist protesters in Charlottesville "had a permit. The other group didn’t have a permit."

Before the presidential campaign, "I didn't know Steve (Bannon)."

There was "serious voter fraud" in Virginia.

There was "serious voter fraud" in New Hampshire.

There was "serious voter fraud" in California.

"Of course, there is large scale voter fraud happening on and before election day."

Says a tweet he sent out "wasn’t saying, ‘check out a sex tape.’ It was just ‘take a look at" the background of Alicia Machado.

"I finished" the controversy about where President Barack Obama was born.

The number of illegal immigrants "could be 3 million. It could be 30 million."

Says Barack Obama "founded ISIS. I would say the co-founder would be crooked Hillary Clinton."

"We don't know anything about Hillary in terms of religion. Now, she's been in the public eye for years and years, and yet there's no — there's nothing out there."

"The Obama administration was actively supporting Al Qaeda in Iraq, the terrorist group that became the Islamic State."

"I wanted to keep it private, because I don't think it's anybody's business if I want to send money to the vets." He could have kept quiet, but didn't

Says Ted Cruz’s father "was with Lee Harvey Oswald" before the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.

"Frankly, (Hillary Clinton) doesn’t do very well with women." Clinton leads Trump among women by historic margin

The 2016 federal omnibus spending bill "funds illegal immigrants coming in and through your border, right through Phoenix." Funds the opposite

"I don't know anything about David Duke." After disavowing Duke 2 days earlier

Says Ted Cruz "said I was in favor in Libya. I never discussed that subject." He discussed it on his own blog

A Trump television ad shows Mexicans swarming over "our southern border." Footage isn't from U.S. Mexico border; it's from Morocco

"I watched in Jersey City, N.J., where thousands and thousands of people were cheering" as the World Trade Center collapsed.     No one remembers this but Trump

"I never said that" Marco Rubio was Mark Zuckerberg’s personal senator. Time to check his own website

The unemployment rate may be as high as "42 percent."

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #103 on: December 16, 2019, 01:49:34 AM »
Okay

"Everywhere Marie Yovanovitch went turned bad," including Somalia and Ukraine.

"Over the last two years, the number of murders in America and America’s major cities has dropped, unlike here (Chicago), by more than 10%."

Originally "almost all models predicted" Dorian would hit Alabama.

"There has never been, ever before, an administration that’s been so open and transparent."

"In the ‘old days’ if you were president and you had a good economy, you were basically immune from criticism."

"The noise (from windmills) causes cancer."  (love this one!)

Says troops recently received "one of the biggest pay raises" ever, and that it was the first pay increase in "more than 10 years."

"If you buy, you know, a box of cereal, if you do anything, you have a voter ID. … The only thing you don’t is if you’re a voter of the United States."

Says a recent opioid bill that reached his desk had "very little Democrat support."

In California, "they're rioting now" over sanctuary cities.

Says Democrats "want to give (undocumented immigrants) cars."

"Some of the Democrats have been talking about ending (coverage for) pre-existing conditions."

Says Wisconsin "hadn’t been won by a Republican since Dwight D. Eisenhower, in 1952. And I won Wisconsin. …  Ronald Reagan, remember, Wisconsin was the state that Ronald Reagan did not win."  

Says that people "went out in their boats to watch" Hurricane Harvey.

"In many places, like California, the same person votes many times. You probably heard about that. They always like to say 'oh that's a conspiracy theory.' Not a conspiracy theory, folks. Millions and millions of people."

"I never said Russia did not meddle in the election."  

Chicago is "the city with the strongest gun laws in our nation."  

Ending the estate tax would "protect millions of small businesses and the American farmer."

White nationalist protesters in Charlottesville "had a permit. The other group didn’t have a permit."

Before the presidential campaign, "I didn't know Steve (Bannon)."

There was "serious voter fraud" in Virginia.

There was "serious voter fraud" in New Hampshire.

There was "serious voter fraud" in California.

"Of course, there is large scale voter fraud happening on and before election day."

Says a tweet he sent out "wasn’t saying, ‘check out a sex tape.’ It was just ‘take a look at" the background of Alicia Machado.

"I finished" the controversy about where President Barack Obama was born.

The number of illegal immigrants "could be 3 million. It could be 30 million."

Says Barack Obama "founded ISIS. I would say the co-founder would be crooked Hillary Clinton."

"We don't know anything about Hillary in terms of religion. Now, she's been in the public eye for years and years, and yet there's no — there's nothing out there."

"The Obama administration was actively supporting Al Qaeda in Iraq, the terrorist group that became the Islamic State."

"I wanted to keep it private, because I don't think it's anybody's business if I want to send money to the vets." He could have kept quiet, but didn't

Says Ted Cruz’s father "was with Lee Harvey Oswald" before the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.

"Frankly, (Hillary Clinton) doesn’t do very well with women." Clinton leads Trump among women by historic margin

The 2016 federal omnibus spending bill "funds illegal immigrants coming in and through your border, right through Phoenix." Funds the opposite

"I don't know anything about David Duke." After disavowing Duke 2 days earlier

Says Ted Cruz "said I was in favor in Libya. I never discussed that subject." He discussed it on his own blog

A Trump television ad shows Mexicans swarming over "our southern border." Footage isn't from U.S. Mexico border; it's from Morocco

"I watched in Jersey City, N.J., where thousands and thousands of people were cheering" as the World Trade Center collapsed.     No one remembers this but Trump

"I never said that" Marco Rubio was Mark Zuckerberg’s personal senator. Time to check his own website

The unemployment rate may be as high as "42 percent."

First of all, there is a difference between saying something untrue and lying. A lie is saying something YOU KNOW is false but say it anyway in an attempt to deceive. It's like when Bush said Iraq had WMDs. This was based on the inspectors, Russian, French, and British intelligence. You may argue he was wrong but it wasn't a lie. That would imply that Bush, despite all the evidence, KNEW by himself that they didn't possess WMDs but said they did anyway. If I tell you my car is parked in front of you house but you find its not there because it was towed or stolen, did I tell you a lie?

You claim that Trump is unable to tell the truth which implies that he only lies. Remember the argument you made that when one makes a universal claim you only need one example to the contrary to nullify the claim completely, and you are right in that respect.

Trump said he would lower taxes and he did. Trump said he would move the embassy to Jerusalem and he did.

I gave you two examples of Trump telling the truth. The extra one was just for fun.

BTW, I appreciate the amount of time, effort, and research you put into your reply. You've become quite the Google animal recently. Nice to see you are putting the tremendous amount of idle time you have to good use.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: December 16, 2019, 12:02:29 PM »
First of all, there is a difference between saying something untrue and lying. A lie is saying something YOU KNOW is false but say it anyway in an attempt to deceive. It's like when Bush said Iraq had WMDs. This was based on the inspectors, Russian, French, and British intelligence. You may argue he was wrong but it wasn't a lie. That would imply that Bush, despite all the evidence, KNEW by himself that they didn't possess WMDs but said they did anyway. If I tell you my car is parked in front of you house but you find its not there because it was towed or stolen, did I tell you a lie?

You claim that Trump is unable to tell the truth which implies that he only lies. Remember the argument you made that when one makes a universal claim you only need one example to the contrary to nullify the claim completely, and you are right in that respect.

Trump said he would lower taxes and he did. Trump said he would move the embassy to Jerusalem and he did.

I gave you two examples of Trump telling the truth. The extra one was just for fun.

BTW, I appreciate the amount of time, effort, and research you put into your reply. You've become quite the Google animal recently. Nice to see you are putting the tremendous amount of idle time you have to good use.

You're welcome. You are thanking me for honoring your request, right? If I said Trump is unable to tell the truth, it was a mistake. Anyone is able to tell the truth. Whether they do or not is another story. How do you feel about Trump when he exaggerates the truth? Do you see this as lying or not?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #105 on: December 16, 2019, 01:12:12 PM »
You're welcome. You are thanking me for honoring your request, right? If I said Trump is unable to tell the truth, it was a mistake. Anyone is able to tell the truth. Whether they do or not is another story. How do you feel about Trump when he exaggerates the truth? Do you see this as lying or not?

Any thoughts or comments ??  Do you see this as Lying or Not. ??

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: December 16, 2019, 03:06:44 PM »

Exaggerating and embellishment is not lying. That's why they call it exaggerating and embellishment.

Prime, your closed minded bias and how you are willing to stretch and manipulate anything to suit your agenda is just off the charts. That's just one of several reasons why you don't have credibility and people here don't respect you.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: December 16, 2019, 04:34:01 PM »
Any thoughts or comments ??  Do you see this as Lying or Not. ??

I don't concern myself with shit that happened in 2008, which is ancient history in the political world. So what if Hilary lied back then? What does this have to do with anything that's going on today? -Can't comment on whether she lied or not because I didn't watch the video once I saw its date.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #108 on: December 16, 2019, 06:02:51 PM »
https://www.politico.com/news/2019/11/15/trump-yovanovitch-impeachment-071234

in other news...Trump voters are of low intelligence

Butt hurt Euro leftist....War Boris Johnson

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: December 16, 2019, 06:34:37 PM »
I don't concern myself with shit that happened in 2008, which is ancient history in the political world. So what if Hilary lied back then? What does this have to do with anything that's going on today? -Can't comment on whether she lied or not because I didn't watch the video once I saw its date.

Hypocrite! You've made reference to the past many times before. Again, your closed-minded bias and agenda are clearly evident. You're the classic Liberal. It's not examining the evidence and then form a conclusion, you form a conclusion first then try to find cherry-picked evidence to support your biased agenda.  

And quit bringing up my post history so you can follow me around and stalk me.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: December 16, 2019, 07:25:16 PM »
Hypocrite! You've made reference to the past many times before. Again, your closed-minded bias and agenda are clearly evident. You're the classic Liberal. It's not examining the evidence and then form a conclusion, you form a conclusion first then try to find cherry-picked evidence to support your biased agenda.  

“If you like your Doctor, you can keep your Doctor....”

The single most obscene political lie ever told.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: December 16, 2019, 10:30:26 PM »
Butt hurt Euro leftist....War Boris Johnson

Notice how when the Left doesn't get their way they always throw temper tantrums. Losing to Obama, especially the second time was a huge blow to the Right. But they hunker down and try to come back stronger. The Left is based on emotion. They don't articulate they emote. They're like children and have child-like view of the world.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: December 17, 2019, 12:15:19 AM »

Seriously? Check yourself out. You are the one stalking me. Sourpuss!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: December 17, 2019, 12:38:17 AM »
Seriously? Check yourself out. You are the one stalking me. Sourpuss!

Um, no. I respond to you because you are everywhere on this forum. You can't anywhere on this board without running into one of your posts. You admit that you're bored so you just spend all your time here just yakking, making pointless comments, talking just to talk because you have nothing but free time, and repeating things you already said, like your recent post that began with, "As I said before..." Yes, we know.

But yet you suddenly show up on an obscure forum that you have never posted or visited before after I posted on it. How did you find me there, Prime? Yes, you go through my post history and follow my every move. I'm in your
head, Mr. Creepy.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=659097.msg9317526#msg9317526

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #114 on: December 17, 2019, 02:54:19 AM »
Um, no. I respond to you because you are everywhere on this forum. You can't anywhere on this board without running into one of your posts. You admit that you're bored so you just spend all your time here just yakking, making pointless comments, talking just to talk because you have nothing but free time, and repeating things you already said, like your recent post that began with, "As I said before..." Yes, we know.

But yet you suddenly show up on an obscure forum that you have never posted or visited before after I posted on it. How did you find me there, Prime? Yes, you go through my post history and follow my every move. I'm in your
head, Mr. Creepy.

100% accurate, plus in 9 out of 10 of his posts, Primeahole does nothing but try to make everything about himself, brag about his wonderful life, and talk about how much better than everyone else he is.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: December 17, 2019, 03:17:53 AM »
Notice how when the Left doesn't get their way they always throw temper tantrums. Losing to Obama, especially the second time was a huge blow to the Right. But they hunker down and try to come back stronger. The Left is based on emotion. They don't articulate they emote. They're like children and have child-like view of the world.
Bingo!  ^^

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: December 17, 2019, 10:04:01 AM »
Bingo!  ^^

When Trump is impeached, the right will remain mum.  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #117 on: December 17, 2019, 10:05:09 AM »
When Trump is impeached, the right will remain mum.  ::)

Oh like it means a damn thing from partisan loony tunes like pelosi or nadler.  No one gives a F at all.   You TDS riddled freaks are a carnival show at this point. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: December 17, 2019, 02:42:26 PM »

You’ve been exposed Prime
You have & do reference past events / Lying
As the video clearly shows your beloved Killary blatantly lying
You chose to ignore it.  ::)
That’s ok - is your prerogative to.

Hypocrite & Hypocrisy Prime.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: December 17, 2019, 03:14:51 PM »
You’ve been exposed Prime
You have & do reference past events / Lying
As the video clearly shows your beloved Killary blatantly lying
You chose to ignore it.  ::)
That’s ok - is your prerogative to.

Hypocrite & Hypocrisy Prime.

Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama bought and paid for a fake dossier, used the mainstream media to promote the fake dossier, lied to a FISA court, then used the politicized FBI, CIA, and DOJ to spy on Hillary’s opponent in a presidential election.

And Democrats think suggesting someone look into sleazy Joe and Hunter Biden’s corrupt acts is attacking a political opponent.

You can’t make up this level of stupidity

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: December 17, 2019, 03:16:40 PM »
Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama bought and paid for a fake dossier, used the mainstream media to promote the fake dossier, lied to a FISA court, then used the politicized FBI, CIA, and DOJ to spy on Hillary’s opponent in a presidential election.

And Democrats think suggesting someone look into sleazy Joe and Hunter Biden’s corrupt acts is attacking a political opponent.

You can’t make up this level of stupidity

Exactly- And they both should definitely be looked into very closely.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: December 17, 2019, 03:20:26 PM »

Exactly- And they both should definitely be looked into very closely.

The greatest abuse of political power I’ve seen in my lifetime has been the farcical Democrat Impeachment Inquiry

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: December 17, 2019, 03:33:35 PM »

head, Mr. Creepy.

You missed replying back to this one, Prime.

Let's see how he tries to squirm out of this per the usual or will he admit that he was caught redhanded for once?

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: December 17, 2019, 03:41:48 PM »

Let's see how he tries to squirm out of this per the usual or will he admit that he was caught redhanded for once?

The senile idiot is reporting posts to the moderators and having them removed.

Seems like someone’s queer grandpa, and adulterous gay ex-husband, takes this shit way too serious.

What a disgusting human being.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: December 17, 2019, 03:57:30 PM »

Yeah, I did.  ;D