Author Topic: RAMY lookin' insane !  (Read 5457 times)

mazrim

• Getbig V
Re: RAMY lookin' insane !
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2020, 04:15:47 PM »
Look how wide Bonac waist looks in comparison to Ramy. How his lats don't flare out like Ramy's does. How small his chest is in comparison. Of course, no one matches Ramy's quads including Bonac. Ramy has legit six pack whereas Bonac has a two and a half pack. Not to mention Bonac is a midget.

Bonac is definitely not the one he should have used as having any sort of flow to his physique, lol, if he is trying to make a case against Ramy.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2020, 04:42:54 PM »
Bonac is definitely not the one he should have used as having any sort of flow to his physique, lol, if he is trying to make a case against Ramy.

I know it's an unpopular opinion here but I think Ramy is the best built guy and has the best lines and proportions that a modern mass monster can have. I don't understand when people say he has no "pop" or is not aesthetic. Compare him to the top five of last year. People talk about Roelly, and mass wise he's the only one that stacks up against Ramy, but he doesn't have nearly the lines, shape and flow of Ramy. Brandon legs have improved a lot but still looks a bit light compared to his upper body. Hadi is too blocky compared to Ramy. It's just nailing his conditioning but it didn't seem to hold Brandon back.

I do believe there is a slight bias against him so he really has to make a dramatic and noticeable change in his conditioning.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2020, 04:46:13 PM »
I know it's an unpopular opinion here but I think Ramy is the best built guy and has the best lines and proportions that a modern mass monster can have. I don't understand when people say he has no "pop" or is not aesthetic. Compare him to the top five of last year. People talk about Roelly, and mass wise he's the only one that stacks up against Ramy, but he doesn't have nearly the lines, shape and flow of Ramy. Brandon legs have improved a lot but still looks a bit light compared to his upper body. Hadi is too blocky compared to Ramy. It's just nailing his conditioning but it didn't seem to hold Brandon back.

I do believe there is a slight bias against him so he really has to make a dramatic and noticeable change in his conditioning.

I think Ramy and Hadi are the two best active competitors.  Both guys could stand on stage in the 90's and not be embarrassed.