Author Topic: A serious question  (Read 2756 times)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: A serious question
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2020, 06:37:52 AM »
Have any of you successfully conceived a child while on juice.
I'm talking test and tren.
Is it possible even?
Test? Yes
Tren? No

BENCH

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2020, 06:46:22 AM »
If you want to add 500mcg of Hcg twice a week if it doesn’t happen bump it to 1000mcg twice a week. Legit Hcg from a trt or fertility doc. Also you can freeze the shots unlike hgh so mix it all at once with a new bottle of bacterio static water and freeze them till you take them. I know a couple guys from the gym that got on trt 200 mg of test a week and their trt doc wanted them on 250mcg twice a week gf/wifes  pregnant within a year changing nothing else not even trying

It's not me Guv but I'll pass it on. My children are the gym and da CAGE. I don't have space for more

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2020, 07:08:42 AM »
Test? Yes
Tren? No

BENCH
::) IT ONLY TAKES ONE SPERM TO GET THROUGH EVEN WITH A LOW SPERM COUNT A WOMAN CAN GET KNOCKED UP ..NOW USING FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME IT WILL BE SLIM BUT POSSIBLE
p

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2020, 02:48:47 PM »
Angry ugly chick meltdown i never talk down to women or disrespect them that being said STFU  ;D

Dan15, if I had a cock, I’d get you in full mount and slap my dick on your fivehead.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2020, 08:23:36 PM »
::) IT ONLY TAKES ONE SPERM TO GET THROUGH EVEN WITH A LOW SPERM COUNT A WOMAN CAN GET KNOCKED UP ..NOW USING FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME IT WILL BE SLIM BUT POSSIBLE
I am saying me...not in general.

Bench

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2020, 08:42:13 PM »
Ask Ronnie

Yep, yep. Nothing but a peanut.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2020, 08:47:53 PM »
Dan15, if I had a cock, I’d get you in full mount and slap my dick on your fivehead.

Oh no, Prime's gaydar sense just lit up and his soggy butt cheeks are quivering. Count down for another one of his phaggot themed posts.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2020, 09:56:34 PM »
Oh no, Prime's gaydar sense just lit up and his soggy butt cheeks are quivering. Count down for another one of his phaggot themed posts.

Quote from: Primemuscle on January 13, 2020, 11:18:02 PM

He looks like a gloriously youthful person who is so visually striking that if you saw him in person, you'd be blown away. His features appear to be almost perfectly symmetrical and proportional. He's a black man with pale blue/green eyes and light flawless skin. He's masculine in terms of his facial structure and physical build. The only flaw I see is that he is too perfect, which sometimes translates to being pretty...a term best saved for females.

Being handsome is great. But, it isn't enough. What else does he have going on? Does he have substance? Is he intelligent? Is he interesting? Does he have a good sense of humor? Is he compassionate? Is he romantic? Is he a winner? Is he sexual?

I've met people who were so beautiful or handsome that at first that's all you saw about them. Once they started talking and you looked deeper, you were let down because you realized their good looks were all there was positive about them. They were just a beautiful storefront on an outhouse. You cannot judge a book by its cover.

For his sake, I hope he's got more going for himself than just how well he photographs.