Author Topic: Coronavirus - The Great Wuhan Death Hoax... Corona My Ass  (Read 13116 times)

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: GREAT WUHAN DEATH HOAX... Corona My Ass
« Reply #75 on: February 28, 2020, 06:52:25 PM »
I work at a hospital and had an AIDS patient. Young guy, obviously a homosexual. Was beaten down and very depressed. His immune system was gone. At that point any and all viruses get you. He had a huge herpes outbreak that nobody (Drs) were not addressing. I think the OP could take AIDS off that list lol it is very real

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: February 28, 2020, 06:56:45 PM »
most people who say they have flu dont really have flu, flu really fucks you up, you cant get out of bed

Most people think a cold is flu..

There are so many different strains of the flu, it seems possible not all of them are equally debilitating. But, since I've never had the flu, I really don't know how ill it makes one feel. I'm susceptible to bacterial, bronchial pneumonia which is not highly contagious, but is more harmful to one's heart and lungs than a viral pneumonia.

My doctor advised I make an appointment anytime I have a cough that persists longer than 5 days. Bacterial pneumonia can be treated with an antibiotic whereas a viral pneumonia cannot. Once I start on the antibiotic, the pneumonia clears up in a matter of days.  

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: February 29, 2020, 01:27:01 AM »
History Channel
Nov 15, 2019

The First Time the Plague Broke Out in the US, Officials Tried to Deny It

At the turn of the 20th century, the world was gripped by a plague pandemic that had spread from China to port cities around the globe. So when a 41-year-old San Franciscan named Wong Chut King died of a particularly violent disease in March 1900, there were worries that the pandemic had finally reached U.S. soil.

After examining samples from King’s autopsy, the head of the city’s Marine Hospital Service confirmed those fears: the plague had come to America. And unfortunately, it never left.

The disease was likely introduced by rat–infested steamships arriving at California’s shores from affected areas, mostly from Asia. But instead of alerting the public, city and state officials—including the governor of California—denied there was any plague outbreak at all.

The reason for this cover-up was partly economic. There was a fear in San Francisco and the state capital of Sacramento that if news of the plague spread, it would hurt California’s economy, says Marilyn Chase, a lecturer at the UC Berkeley Graduate School of Journalism and author of The Barbary Plague: The Black Death in Victorian San Francisco.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #78 on: February 29, 2020, 05:47:25 PM »
History Channel
Nov 15, 2019

The First Time the Plague Broke Out in the US, Officials Tried to Deny It

At the turn of the 20th century, the world was gripped by a plague pandemic that had spread from China to port cities around the globe. So when a 41-year-old San Franciscan named Wong Chut King died of a particularly violent disease in March 1900, there were worries that the pandemic had finally reached U.S. soil.

After examining samples from King’s autopsy, the head of the city’s Marine Hospital Service confirmed those fears: the plague had come to America. And unfortunately, it never left.

The disease was likely introduced by rat–infested steamships arriving at California’s shores from affected areas, mostly from Asia. But instead of alerting the public, city and state officials—including the governor of California—denied there was any plague outbreak at all.

The reason for this cover-up was partly economic. There was a fear in San Francisco and the state capital of Sacramento that if news of the plague spread, it would hurt California’s economy, says Marilyn Chase, a lecturer at the UC Berkeley Graduate School of Journalism and author of The Barbary Plague: The Black Death in Victorian San Francisco.

....and within a matter of months everyone in The United States was dead.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: March 01, 2020, 10:19:09 AM »
....and within a matter of months everyone in The United States was dead.
Upwards of 100 million died and that was before mass international travel and a lower overall population.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #80 on: March 01, 2020, 02:56:09 PM »
Upwards of 100 million died and that was before mass international travel and a lower overall population.

From the article:

King’s death marked the beginning of the United States’ first plague epidemic, which infected at least 280 people and killed at least 172 over the next eight years

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
Re: Coronavirus - The Great Wuhan Death Hoax... Corona My Ass
« Reply #81 on: March 01, 2020, 05:53:24 PM »
9/11 is an insider job, donald trump is just a puppet, tupac biggie, elvis, cobaine are all alive living on an island

Some people are just idiots
I

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: March 07, 2020, 10:31:06 PM »

Can you show us all the deaths form EBOLA, HANTA VIRUS, AIDS, SARS, CHICKEN FLU, TURKEY FLU, BIRD FLU, MARBURG, WEST NILE, WHOOPING COUGH, SPANISH FLU, ZIKA, MEASLES, CHICKEN POX, ANTHRAX etc etc etc

All we get every week is another disease/virus/pandemic that always turns out to be NOTHING...

In the mean time magically vaccines appear claiming to be a remedy, "Doctors" come out of the woodwork claiming how deadly some new outbreak is, only to be discovered later to be an ACTOR... not a doctor...

Yadda Yadda Yadda

People are being DECEIVED all over... don't fall for the deception and don't take any VACCINES

Hard facts: Aussie natives eat every bloody thing that flight/crawls/walk/swim for the last 20 000 years & NO virus kill them, SO !.

This FLU was implanted in Wuhan !.

Chinese could create something too & .................?.