Author Topic: PJ Braun and Aaron Singerman Court Update - 03-04-20 - discussion  (Read 25959 times)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Re: PJ Braun and Aaron Singerman Court Update - 03-04-20
« Reply #100 on: May 02, 2020, 12:19:02 PM »
Dumb ass question: but... wasn’t there enough money to be made selling Legal (overpriced ) supplements ... like Redcon is doing now?!! (Why risk it all selling “ grey area “ or downright illegal supplements?!!!... might have been a slower climb to riches but you wouldn’t be looking at bankruptcy and jail!

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #101 on: May 02, 2020, 12:31:41 PM »
Dumb ass question: but... wasn’t there enough money to be made selling Legal (overpriced ) supplements ... like Redcon is doing now?!! (Why risk it all selling “ grey area “ or downright illegal supplements?!!!... might have been a slower climb to riches but you wouldn’t be looking at bankruptcy and jail!

If they tried to get in legit, I doubt they would've made it. Singerman wasn't a big name in the business, and PJ was a 3rd, 4th tier guy, and when they got into the business, no one wanted legal supplements. All the kids wanted the grey market stuff.

PJ and Aaron's big problem is that they liked the money too much. There are dozens of guys that made fortunes on the stuff, then left, and were never really bothered by the FDA or the DEA.  PJ and Aaron just kept trying to go to the well one more time, when the well was already bone dry.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: May 02, 2020, 01:49:49 PM »
If they tried to get in legit, I doubt they would've made it. Singerman wasn't a big name in the business, and PJ was a 3rd, 4th tier guy, and when they got into the business, no one wanted legal supplements. All the kids wanted the grey market stuff.

PJ and Aaron's big problem is that they liked the money too much. There are dozens of guys that made fortunes on the stuff, then left, and were never really bothered by the FDA or the DEA.  PJ and Aaron just kept trying to go to the well one more time, when the well was already bone dry.
ok .. thanks for clearing that up (so are they in trouble because they kept selling illegal supplements, and someone got hurt? Or is it income tax evasion or both? .... seems Redcon is doing quite well and now he might lose it all?!  . ... Palumbo/Cutler /Levrone all have decent selling supplement lines should have took a page out of their books and tread lightly And slowly!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: May 02, 2020, 01:56:19 PM »
PJ had Evan Centopani on board for a short while (Blackstone?) ,if Aaron And him had used Evan as the “face” of the company and sold high quality legit supplements, LoL I think they would be in a much better spot! (That seems like a no brainer)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Braun and Singerman update
« Reply #104 on: May 02, 2020, 02:18:06 PM »
Where have you been?

You had us worried.

Chillin

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
So now they are yelling prosecutor misconduct - the last bastion of the guilty.

The bodybuilders made millions selling products designed to help their clients bulk up, but the government accuses them of fraudulently peddling dietary supplements containing dangerous designer drugs and illegal steroids.

Declaring the prosecution an effort by the government “to destroy the weightlifting industry,” the muscle men have promised to beat the case for the good of iron-pumpers everywhere.

If you listen to the defense, it’s a case of how Boca Raton-based Blackstone Labs and Ventech Labs turned selling dietary supplements into business success. If you listen to prosecutors, it’s a tale of South Florida salesmen making millions peddling compounds of questionable legality and safety.

RELATED: Six charged with distributing illegal dietary supplements »
The government, in its 49-page, 14-count indictment, charges that Phillip Braun, Aaron Singerman, Robert DiMaggio, Anthony Ventrella, David Winsauer and James Boccuzzi conspired to sell hundreds of thousands of illegal products, including dietary supplements containing possibly dangerous designer steroids known as “prohormones."

All of the accused, with the exception of DiMaggio, are from South Florida.

The indictment alleges that six men and the two companies they owned distributed the purportedly dangerous products even though they knew they might be harmful to consumers, and that they engaged in litigation to silence the complaints of people who their product sickened.

“When you sell a product that doesn’t have a label that includes ingredients, that’s a crime,” argued Assistant United States Attorney David Frank to the federal judge during the hearing.

Arguing that the ingredients found in their products were either “natural,” or unregulated, Blackstone Labs CEO Phillip Braun and his four co-defendants have consistently denied the charges. In a statement released by Blackstone following the indictment, the company called the accusations “false and inaccurate” and accused the government of meddling in the nutritional supplement industry.

One defendant, Nevada-based Robert DiMaggio, pleaded guilty on Nov. 19.

On Monday and Tuesday, the weightlifters, who are out on bond, packed the courtroom of U.S. District Judge William P. Dimitrouleas as the judge held a marathon series of motion hearings to try and resolve a complicated set of legal issues that have arisen in the case.

Lawyers for the bodybuilders have themselves leveled accusations of prosecutorial misconduct against the government, claiming that Assistant United States Attorneys failed to turn over key evidence in a timely fashion.

In court filings, the defense attorneys claim the evidence in question shows that at least some of the performance-enhancing substances their clients are charged with selling weren’t actually illegal.

The attorneys also have moved to suppress evidence and dismiss five of the 14 charges against their clients. In one instance, court records show defense attorneys moving to exclude from possible future jury consideration a YouTube video of one of the defendants using a supplement and then copulating with an inflatable blow up doll in an attempt to show how well the product worked.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
roberts the only smart one and pj has a pj (puny joint)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Dangerous Prohormones............. ......Idiots !!
 ::)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: PJ Braun and Aaron Singerman Court Update - 03-04-20 - discussion
« Reply #108 on: May 29, 2020, 06:26:53 AM »
PJ is an absolute retard. Saw a clip on IG where he was talking about SARMs and anabolic steroids and the guy knows jack shit about either but acts like he's some expert.

And now he is selling some Green Tea pills as potent anabolics Lol.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #109 on: May 29, 2020, 06:44:07 AM »
If Aaron goes to prison, will they still produce Redcon’s MRE fart powder? I feel guilty supporting a conman and consuming Chinese raws, but it’s honestly the best tasting fartprotein powder I’ve ever had. Probably has no protein in it, just apple cobbler mix.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: May 29, 2020, 06:47:24 AM »

In one instance, court records show defense attorneys moving to exclude from possible future jury consideration a YouTube video of one of the defendants using a supplement and then copulating with an inflatable blow up doll in an attempt to show how well the product worked.................. Wait ...................What?!?!

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #111 on: May 29, 2020, 06:47:44 AM »
PJ had Evan Centopani on board for a short while (Blackstone?) ,if Aaron And him had used Evan as the “face” of the company and sold high quality legit supplements, LoL I think they would be in a much better spot! (That seems like a no brainer)
grey area or illegal supplements sells alot better than regular supplements.

I guess the kids dont have the balls to just buy regular steroids.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: May 29, 2020, 07:22:11 AM »

Whilst Evan has a following and is well liked, he isn't a huge name in bodybuilding.

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: May 29, 2020, 07:51:27 AM »
In one instance, court records show defense attorneys moving to exclude from possible future jury consideration a YouTube video of one of the defendants using a supplement and then copulating with an inflatable blow up doll in an attempt to show how well the product worked.................. Wait ...................What?!?!

Yes! I’m surprised you never saw that one? It was bizzare!

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #114 on: May 29, 2020, 08:07:00 AM »
If Aaron goes to prison, will they still produce Redcon’s MRE fart powder? I feel guilty supporting a conman and consuming Chinese raws, but it’s honestly the best tasting fartprotein powder I’ve ever had. Probably has no protein in it, just apple cobbler mix.

The protein in their MRE product is 99% collagen
I know, you don't

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #115 on: May 29, 2020, 09:40:11 AM »

Please tell me they meant to say simulated copulation!?!!?  :P
T

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: May 29, 2020, 10:00:43 AM »
Yes! I’m surprised you never saw that one? It was bizzare!
LOL! .... is it still out there somewhere? (Not going to google “PJ Braun Bangs blowup doll”)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #117 on: May 29, 2020, 10:30:20 AM »

Aaron is not going to prison
A

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #118 on: May 29, 2020, 10:34:05 AM »

How do you know?

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #119 on: May 29, 2020, 06:20:27 PM »
How do you know?

He looked in his crystal ball and it told him so.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: May 29, 2020, 06:32:07 PM »

Thank god my favorite fart powder is not in any danger

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #121 on: May 30, 2020, 12:52:09 AM »

Tell us more, Dr. Goodrum, PhD, CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO!
X

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #122 on: May 30, 2020, 02:26:47 AM »

I have $500 USD that says he is. You want the bet?

J

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #123 on: May 30, 2020, 01:00:29 PM »
I am so sure Vince is wrong, I would bet any amount of $ on it.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: June 18, 2020, 03:02:08 PM »
Singerman’s neighborhood....could it be him or some other Jew?  ???

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/palm-beach/delray-beach/fl-ne-delray-beach-fbi-seven-bridges-community-20200618-nr5c6mandbgyhefvozrmuuyfdu-story.html

The FBI is on scene in a gated community west of Delray Beach.
An FBI spokesman says agents are at the Seven Bridges community on “court ordered law enforcement activity,” Sun Sentinel news partner CBS12 reports.