Author Topic: My apologies  (Read 7604 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
My apologies
« on: March 30, 2020, 06:44:53 AM »
-Couldn't sleep so I was reading some of my past posts. I used to have a sense of humor. Where the fuck did it go? -Don't know, but I am gonna try to resurrect it. I apologize to most of you for being an old sour grape around here. You deserve better.

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
Re: My apologies
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2020, 06:47:13 AM »
-Couldn't sleep so I was reading some of my past posts. I used to have a sense of humor. Where the fuck did it go? -Don't know, but I am gonna try to resurrect it. I apologize to most of you for being an old sour grape around here. You deserve better.

Hi Junior, how much did you pay for prime's account?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2020, 06:47:40 AM »

Jesus forgives you.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2020, 06:49:19 AM »
We can`t all be as funny as the resident genius Marty Champion so dont be too hard on yourself Prime.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2020, 06:58:33 AM »
We can`t all be as funny as the resident genius Marty Champion so dont be too hard on yourself Prime.

Lol chief scientist Marty champions .... 

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2020, 07:16:28 AM »
Prime - don’t take this shit that serious. 97.39317% of the shit we say is BS.
It’s the internet’s version of talking shit to your buddies.
You’ve never offended me - plus since I’m all grown up I know I am safe around you!!  ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2020, 07:17:32 AM »

We can choose to be better or bitter, it's our choice.  Swapping two vowels is often not enough.

Everyone one of us is human with all that entails.  How then to add to not only our life but the lives of those around you?  Add the letter "e" to the end of "human"...Humane. Now...try to live it.  You won't always do so and that is NOT then end of the world.  Do not beat yourself up.

There are plenty of people willing to persecute others for no other reason than they hate themselves and when they look into the mirror of another person's face, they don't see what can be in their life but what they, for whatever reasons, willingly threw away.

There used to be an asshole here (probably still lurks) that would ask me how I lost my faith.  I didn't lose it.  I threw it away because what I saw in the mirror of humanity was what I saw within.  And that was not worth "saving" from itself.

Do as you wish.  That is what we do and it may or may  not lead you to better.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2020, 07:36:41 AM »
We can choose to be better or bitter, it's our choice.  Swapping two vowels is often not enough.

Awesome, Sir Scott.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2020, 08:31:08 AM »

You’re next.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2020, 08:47:27 AM »

We've all been suffering from this Quarantine

Don't be too hard on yourself

I think even Rory has been affected

Hope SF1900s relation will work out and persevere in the end
Q

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2020, 09:04:34 AM »
Don't worry about being a sorry grape. At your age your biggest worry should be Covid 19.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2020, 09:07:39 AM »
is he saved?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2020, 09:11:06 AM »
 8)

Everyone one of us is human with all that entails.  How then to add to not only our life but the lives of those around you?  Add the letter "e" to the end of "human"...Humane. Now...try to live it.  You won't always do so and that is NOT then end of the world.  Do not beat yourself up.

There are plenty of people willing to persecute others for no other reason than they hate themselves and when they look into the mirror of another person's face, they don't see what can be in their life but what they, for whatever reasons, willingly threw away.

There used to be an asshole here (probably still lurks) that would ask me how I lost my faith.  I didn't lose it.  I threw it away because what I saw in the mirror of humanity was what I saw within.  And that was not worth "saving" from itself.

Do as you wish.  That is what we do and it may or may  not lead you to better.
T

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2020, 09:17:41 AM »
We've all been suffering from this Quarantine

Don't be too hard on yourself

I think even Rory has been affected

Hope SF1900s relation will work out and persevere in the end

It has not been easy on us. I always say something like this is the true test of a relationship. I can't say how this will affect my relationship with Rory. I will keep you updated, Kwon.
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2020, 09:23:56 AM »
Hi Junior, how much did you pay for prime's account?

A lot. So much that I have to pay him in installments. He drives a very hard bargain.

Would you like me to send you a photo of my girlfriend/prostitute?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2020, 09:24:59 AM »
Jesus forgives you.

Thank you Jesus!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2020, 09:26:24 AM »

I'm getting mail order lessons from him. Suddenly, I have the urge to eat grass.....not sure why.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2020, 09:31:33 AM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2020, 09:35:13 AM »
Prime - don’t take this shit that serious. 97.39317% of the shit we say is BS.
It’s the internet’s version of talking shit to your buddies.
You’ve never offended me - plus since I’m all grown up I know I am safe around you!!  ;D

I'm really very happy for you. Being all grown up is quite and achievement. However, I should warn you that I have always preferred grownups to less mature adults. Oops! Hope I haven't offended you.

Okay....NO HOMO!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2020, 09:57:07 AM »
Thank you Jesus!

My friend Jesus says "You are welcome!"  He's Puerto Rican. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2020, 09:58:37 AM »
You’re next.

Good to know. Thank for the warning. Knock yourself out (use a sledge hammer). Warning, my life is pretty dull....so, don't expect to find out any juicy tidbits about me that people don't already know.

Oh, and if you post on Getbig what you uncover, like my Facebook page, my address or my phone number. Well, it's been real. Bye, bye. Have a nice life.

Seems this emoticon is all the sense of humor I can muster for you.....Yup! that's about it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2020, 10:09:41 AM »
My friend Jesus says "You are welcome!"  He's Puerto Rican. 

In that case, obrigado jesus.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2020, 10:11:18 AM »
In that case, obrigado jesus.

Jesus says he's not cold, therefore he's not wearing a coat.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2020, 10:11:45 AM »

Does this mean you love me? How sweet. I love you back.

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2020, 10:12:18 AM »
God-bless! You have picked an appropriate time for repentance , will give that to you