Author Topic: What have my brothers of iron and muscle been watching during quarantine  (Read 6507 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
mad men

been  playing some video games

Never seen MadMen. May have to give it a go.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Forgot about the outsider been watching that also.Also many horror movies but I forget most of the names.

The Outsider was good shit.

Ive been getting into cheesy horror movies, like where big monsters attack people--I just watched one where an oversize fish was stalking some teenagers trapped on a boat.   ;D ;D :D :D I love mindless horror movies.

Rory and I watched "Misey" last night. I was shocked when he said he never saw it!  :o :o :o
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

Horror movies is pretty much all I watch

Other than shows, 99% of movies that I normally watch is horror.

I grew up watching the old horror classics with my dad (Dracula, Wolfman, Frankenstein).
X

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
Watching Burn Notice on Amazon Prime from the beginning. Never realized how well written the show was. Matt Nix is a pretty amazing writer.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Never seen MadMen. May have to give it a go.

Mad Men is great for a time like this. It works great if you can watch it in big blocks, it's not really a series where you can watch one episode, then watch another weeks later.

I hated it trying to watch it like that, now I think it was one of the best series on television.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Mad Men is great for a time like this. It works great if you can watch it in big blocks, it's not really a series where you can watch one episode, then watch another weeks later.

I hated it trying to watch it like that, now I think it was one of the best series on television.
Agreed, tv shows are best watched in blocks or marathons.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Tiger King
Ozark 3 (was awesome)
The Outsider (HBO)
The Sinner
I am a Killer (netflix)
The Night Of (HBO)

And, of course, an array of horror movies.

Are you planing to visit this lady and her big cats? She's puts the whorer in horror movies.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Ozark 3  was great as those have said.
The Outsider was too.

I know Hunters got shit on, mostly because people bailed when episode 2 got stupid.  But if you stuck with it, episode two turned out to be a weird outlier, and the last 20 min of the finale was pretty insane.
Y

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
If you're a boxing fan, check out the documentaries on youtube by "Joe Vincent" if you haven't already.  Dude does documentarires that put anything from ESPN to shame!  He's done one on almost all of the big names in boxing (M Tyson, Fury, Duran, Leonard,Ali), and he just did one last week on George Foreman. 
I'm a pretty big boxing fan, and there was stuff about each one of these fighters I didn't know much about.  Usually because it happened either before I was born or when I was really little. 

Oh, and how did you make an 80's fight list without Hagler v. Hearns?  Easily the most brutal round of boxing I've ever seen!  It looked like someone told that if they didn't knock the other dude out in the first round, that someone was gonna kill their mama! LOL!

And my all time favorite round of boxing is Corrales vs. Castillo round 10!  I'd say it's the most dramatic round of boxing in the last 25 years, and possibly of all time.  Even a non boxing fan will be impressed with it. 

lightweight my iron brother, i didnt put hagler vs hearns on there because every one knows that fight, i actually think pryor vs arguello 1  was more brutal aaron pryror was  a man possessed that night,to bad, coke ruined his career that guy was a beast, hell even ray leonard gives him props

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
lightweight my iron brother, i didnt put hagler vs hearns on there because every one knows that fight, i actually think pryor vs arguello 1  was more brutal aaron pryror was  a man possessed that night,to bad, coke ruined his career that guy was a beast, hell even ray leonard gives him props

Loved Arguello.  The Thin Man.  That fight against Pryor was brutal.  Marred by controversy and Panama Lewis was in Pryors corner and rumored to have something illegal in the water bottle.  Quite possible given the amount of flush shots Arguello landed without Pryor so much as blinking. 

Corrales - Castillo could arguably be the best fight I've ever seen.  Insane. 

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s

Ive been getting into cheesy horror movies, like where big monsters attack people--I just watched one where an oversize fish was stalking some teenagers trapped on a boat.   ;D ;D :D :D I love mindless horror movies.

Rory and I watched "Misey" last night. I was shocked when he said he never saw it!  :o :o :o

Sounds kind of like the movie sweetheart on Netflix, that was pretty good

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Are you planing to visit this lady and her big cats? She's puts the whorer in horror movies.

Yes, of course.
X

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
Tiger King
Ozark 3 (was awesome)
The Outsider (HBO)
The Sinner
I am a Killer (netflix)
The Night Of (HBO)

And, of course, an array of horror movies.

Just started on Ozark currently watching season 2 and hooked already.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer

Ive been getting into cheesy horror movies, like where big monsters attack people--I just watched one where an oversize fish was stalking some teenagers trapped on a boat.   ;D ;D :D :D I love mindless horror movies.

Rory and I watched "Misey" last night. I was shocked when he said he never saw it!  :o :o :o

I ended up loving The Outsider.  I'm a huge Jason Bateman fan.  Loved the 1st 2 episodes.  It had sort of a True Detective feel.  Then, in episode 3 it seemed to take a Steven King turn.  Wasn't sure I was gonna like it at this point but from episode 4 til the end it got better each week.  I like how they kept the door open for another season.  Do you think they will do it?

lightweight83

• Getbig IV

Good point buddy.  I've never watched Pryor vs. Arguello, but I'll check it out. 

Make sure to watch the Joe Vincent documentaries.  He just did a new one on Tyson Fury that's freaking awesome. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
I watched Leornard /Hearns I
Leonard/Benitez
Foreman/Lyle
Tons of shit on Dish and Firestick.

Todays it`s Camacho/Pazienza

Also listening to lots of old Blues.........my favorite musical genre beside old school rock and soul .

STAY SAFE!!

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Somehow (door work/partying/bit of both  ;)) the whole Soprano's thing passed me by...

Sure, everyone was telling me how good it was, but I've never been the type to record stuff and watch later so relied on 'live reenactments' of scenes by wannabe 'gangsters'

But I've watched a few random YouTube recommendations the last few days, and I think the box set is up somewhere?  So think I might get into it now

Also watched John Wick 1 and 2 at the recommendation of my whole family - very cool - hope number 3 is as good

Are any of the Tom Cruise/Jack Reacher films worth watching..?
T

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
OZARK .... Just starting Season 3.

Zero Zero Zero ..... Great ... but I must have missed the part that explained why Zero Zero Zero was the title.

The Crown because a family member was involved. An interesting and supposedly accurate history of Queen Elizabeth, her royal family and the royal shenanigans  involved. I recommend this series for its ed-u-ma-ka-shun-al value.

And I have found new respect for her husband, Phillip, after watching the first two episodes of season one. I think any GetBigger would agree if they sat back and watched it. He was a hell raiser, loyal to his troops, and eventually took no shit from the 'moustaches'.

I'm looking forward to seeing the Winston episodes.

What do you GetBiggers across the pond think of this series?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Yes, of course.

Be careful she may try to spray you with sardine oil before she lets you play with tigers.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Somehow (door work/partying/bit of both  ;)) the whole Soprano's thing passed me by...

Sure, everyone was telling me how good it was, but I've never been the type to record stuff and watch later so relied on 'live reenactments' of scenes by wannabe 'gangsters'

But I've watched a few random YouTube recommendations the last few days, and I think the box set is up somewhere?  So think I might get into it now

Also watched John Wick 1 and 2 at the recommendation of my whole family - very cool - hope number 3 is as good

Are any of the Tom Cruise/Jack Reacher films worth watching..?
John Wick 3 was not very good and neither were either of the Jack Reacher films.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Black Sails has been my guilty pleasure during this lockdown.

Next will be Boardwalk Empire

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
Watching the waves rolling ................... 8)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
I`ve also been doing a lot of cleaning and buying fish online for my aquariums..............n umber 2 hobby in the world behind photography.......at least it used to be.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Watching All American on Netflicks.  Story about a high school football player from the hood who gets an invite to play and live in Beverly Hills.  Inspired by a true story of a NFL player.  Shows the contrast between the crime ridden thug life and living in extreme wealth.  

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
hello my muscle bound brothers, i know most getbiggers, make at least 10 figures a year, and covid isnt affecting them to much, besides going to the gym. so what have you bros been watching ?

well me i have been watching a ton of old boxing from the 80's and 90's my god i forgot how good boxing once was.   my brothers chime in some of the best fights you seen over the years,  here are some old school fan

suggestions of some you may have forgotten about.  

hagler vs mugabi-  this was intense, both fighters were pissing blood for a week after the fight !

gatti vs ivan robinson 1,2  

chavez vs meldrick taylor 1-  oldschool was bummed taylor was robbed of this win, he fought so brilliant and was never the same again.  on a side note the rematch was pretty exciting as well while it lasted.

holyfield vs dokes- fucking awesome fight  

iran barkley vs roberto duran-  un fucking real. and durans last hurrah really

ray mercer vs  bert cooper-

bert cooper vs michael moorer.

chime in my muscle bound brothers.  suggest some fights for oldschool.

Hearns vs Hagler. No greater fight on the face of the earth.  Every punch was throw with bad intentions till one folded.

Foreman vs Ron Lyle. Both threw bombs. Both hit the canvas until one's will was broken

Foreman vs Frazier. Sad to see Smokin Joe after all his battles had nothing left in the fight game and got destroyed by Foreman.

Duran vs anyone. Never disapoints