Author Topic: Why would a guy post a naked picture of himself on an all male bbing board?  (Read 29009 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
If you and Bareback Jeff were to ever throw hands and you starched him, would you stand over him and urinate on his face?

No, it is of supreme importance to me that once victory is achieved that the vanquished should never be humiliated. One should accept victory with satisfaction but tempered with humility and gratitude that the battle is now over.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
As for the first point, you show yourself as an even bigger idiot than even I thought. First off, very, very few, including yourself, talk about their personal relationships with their wives or girl friends, and for good reason. I, on the other hand, have been exceptionally open and transparent and have spoken many times over the years about my divorce, the reasons for my divorce, how we helped raised two children for five years when my brother got divorced. In addition, I have made many references to what, as many will recall as they asked what it means, my "Par'Mach'kai " and the two children we are currently raising.

So once again, complete idiot that you are, you speak with authority on things you know absolute nothing about.

You keep making such a fool of yourself. Such a creepy, weird, bi-sexual coward.

Why you bringing Prime into this?  ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
Why you bringing Prime into this?  ;D

Prime and I have come to an understanding to mutually live and let live. My feeling is that when there is an irreparable chasm between two people they should just go their separate ways. It seems like the most reasonable thing to do. I've made that same offer to people like ratherbebig, joe valentino, Vince Basile (though we will continue civil discourse for old times sake) and one other. I'm not here to fight with anyone and never start with the personal attacks but neither will I take shit from the many cowards on this board. Only joswift has refused this offer which is a reflection on what kind of person he is. And so it goes, and I will go as long as he wants. He can end it anytime. I've offered it on three different occasions. So he wants a fight. Well, he's got it.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
No, it is of supreme importance to me that once victory is achieved that the vanquished should never be humiliated. One should accept victory with satisfaction but tempered with humility and gratitude that the battle is now over.

If you found out that UKJeff stole a bacon double cheeseburger from you, would you reconsider humiliating him?

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
Penus posts pics of naked man from in his closet and calling other men gay.

just come out already.

que the make believe tough guy rant in 3, 2, 1..

pellius

• Getbig V
Penus posts pics of naked man from in his closet and calling other men gay.

just come out already.

que the make believe tough guy rant in 3, 2, 1..

I'll have you down as "pro naked pics of other men."

Why am I not surprised?

Remember, he was the one who accused me of being homosexual and said that I posted dick pics on the net. Of course, he provided no proof of that because he's a confirmed verifiable liar. That's when I decided to present evidence that he is far, far more likely to be a phaggot than I am. Guys don't take naked pics of themselves just to look at it alone and women aren't turned on visually as much as men are and aren't as moved by naked pics. He posts them for other men. Men like you. Which why you defend it. Don't worry, queer boy, I'm sure he'll send you his private collection for the asking.

pellius

• Getbig V
If you found out that UKJeff stole a bacon double cheeseburger from you, would you reconsider humiliating him?

He wouldn't because he couldn't. I'd smash that little bitch to the ground if he got with three feet of me. If anything, he would gladly surrender his burger and his wife's burger and apologize to me that he didn't get fries with that and slink away.

This guy is no fighter. Just the thought of a person defending himself against being harassed by a scumbag is horrifying to him. Violence -- eww. Posing naked in front of the mirror and blowing kisses at himself is more his speed.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
He wouldn't because he couldn't. I'd smash that little bitch to the ground if he got with three feet of me. If anything, he would gladly surrender his burger and his wife's burger and apologize to me that he didn't get fries with that and slink away.

This guy is no fighter. Just the thought of a person defending himself against being harassed by a scumbag is horrifying to him. Violence -- eww. Posing naked in front of the mirror and blowing kisses at himself is more his speed.

I bet, if you and Joswift ever met in real life, you'd shake his hand, and you guys would have a good laugh.  Y'all would be best buds by the end of the night.   8)

pellius

• Getbig V
I bet, if you and Joswift ever met in real life, you'd shake his hand, and you guys would have a good laugh.  Y'all would be best buds by the end of the night.   8)

You never know. People act a lot differently when someone is standing right in front of them and not protected by an ocean. In fact, a lot of people have been driven off the board just because someone has shown how they look. Hard to mouth off like Squadfather did when you turn out to be just a fat piece of lard. You know you are never going to see what Walter Sobcock looks like if he can help it. Think an obese version of Woody Allen. But I can only take people at face value. What they present to me.

Thinking you are protected makes one very, very brave.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
, he was the one who accused me of being homosexual

Rest assured nobody is accusing you of being a happy homosexual
c

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
You never know. People act a lot differently when someone is standing right in front of them and not protected by an ocean. In fact, a lot of people have been driven off the board just because someone has shown how they look. Hard to mouth off like Squadfather did when you turn out to be just a fat piece of lard. You know you are never going to see what Walter Sobcock looks like if he can help it. Think an obese version of Woody Allen. But I can only take people at face value. What they present to me.

Thinking you are protected makes one very, very brave.

I tend to think your persona on here is exactly how you behave in real life.

I once had an altercation with a football fan whist working in a previous job, we ended up nose to nose and the police ended up intervening and diffusing the situation, 7 years later I bumped into the guy again, I smiled and said, "Hello mate, how you doing" he wanted to carry on where we left off, 7 years later and I must have been still inside his head.

I suspect thats exactly what you are like

Rascal full

• Getbig IV

Mate would you not say when the guy is dead that he has been vanquished? I mean when he is six feet under is there any need to humiliate him further by pissing on his grave?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Mate would you not say when the guy is dead that he has been vanquished? I mean when he is six feet under is there any need to humiliate him further by pissing on his grave?

pellius is the kind of person who pisses on war memorials..

Twaddle

• Getbig V

I once had an altercation with a football fan whist working in a previous job, we ended up nose to nose and the police ended up intervening and diffusing the situation, 7 years later I bumped into the guy again, I smiled and said, "Hello mate, how you doing" he wanted to carry on where we left off, 7 years later and I must have been still inside his head.

I think Pellius is most likely the opposite in real life.  I bet if you guys ever met, he'd say, "Hey man, nice to finally meet you.  You wanna go grab some burgers, and then hit the beach afterwards?".  I'm confident he's a sweetheart, deep down.   :)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Never understood the disputes here. It's a board comprised of fans of oiled up tanned drug using men posing in skimpy bikini underwear to music.  When this board ceases to entertain me I will be gone and I will never look back.

When I was going to the dojo to learn under Craig Kukuk with Renzo Gracie I remember Craig saying something to the effect, so many guys interested in jui jitsu are a strange group of guys. I extrapolate to to mean they are an insecure bunch trying to gain their manhood from learning grappling. The same can be applied to bodybuilding.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
Never understood the disputes here. It's a board comprised of fans of oiled up tanned drug using men posing in skimpy bikini underwear to music.  When this board ceases to entertain me I will be gone and I will never look back.

When I was going to the dojo to learn under Craig Kukuk with Renzo Gracie I remember Craig saying something to the effect, so many guys interested in jui jitsu are a strange group of guys. I extrapolate to to mean they are an insecure bunch trying to gain their manhood from learning grappling. The same can be applied to bodybuilding.

so its only the men posing in ambitious shoe laces that keeps you here ?
c

pellius

• Getbig V

Finally!... FINALLY! you say something that is correct. You are quite right. How I am here is how I am in real life. I don't put on a fake persona and act like a phony because I am behind a keyboard unlike you. In real life you are as meek as a mouse and don't dare to shoot off your mouth like you do here because you know you would get your phaggot ass kicked. Just like here, I don't take crap from loudmouth punks like you and if you insult or threaten me you are in for a fight.

pellius

• Getbig V

Um, being humiliated is a feeling and emotion. Dead people can't feel humiliation.

Why do you folks on that side of the world refer to other men as a "mate"? A "mate" is like your girlfriend or if you're gay your boyfriend. Often when describing sex, be it among animals or humans it is referred to as "mating".

Since this is an American board can you just say "bro" or something other than "mate".

pellius

• Getbig V
pellius is the kind of person who pisses on war memorials..

As a DOD contractor working with various weapons systems for most of my adult life going to war-torn countries, I've worked far more closely with the military, receiving firearms training and tactics, far more than you ever have. A phaggot pacifist like you would never go near the military and would sooner get a sex change than serve his country.

pellius

• Getbig V
so its only the men posing in ambitious shoe laces that keeps you here ?

Craig Kukuk? A guy who devoted a great portion of his life training in Jiu-Jitsu. The guy who cheated and stole from Renzo. Why don't ask Craig how things went when he wanted to know who the top American Black Belt was at the time in the early 1990s when there were only two and challenged Bob Bass to a close door match?

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
Um, being humiliated is a feeling and emotion. Dead people can't feel humiliation.

Why do you folks on that side of the world refer to other men as a "mate"? A "mate" is like your girlfriend or if you're gay your boyfriend. Often when describing sex, be it among animals or humans it is referred to as "mating".

Since this is an American board can you just say "bro" or something other than "mate".

“Get some rest Pam, you look tired.”

.......Jason Bourne

Army of One

• Getbig V

Most people start lifting weights because they feel insecure and are deficient in either looks/money/status.Also its a more low IQ activity in general.People involved in it tend to dream about winning back respect by getting big so of course there will be arguments and put downs.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.

I’d say you could apply that rationale to all Most all endeavours that Benifit a man
Be it financial / Mentally / Physically / Materially Etc.

johnny1

• Getbig IV
Most people start lifting weights because they feel insecure and are deficient in either looks/money/status.Also its a more low IQ activity in general.People involved in it tend to dream about winning back respect by getting big so of course there will be arguments and put downs.
Theres a lot of truth too your post the MAJORITY of us started “lifting weights” for 1 or 2 reasons...1 some of us actually started lifting weights for functional reasons as in using weights as a means too a end too help with our sporting pursuits like football, combat sports for extra bulk, size punching kicking power etc etc

Or 2...imo the most common among most...inferiority issues/insecurities... usually steaming from childhood inadequatesies that we can somehow “fix” those problems/insecurities with developing a “gorilla suit” of artificial armour too protect us against what we believe are “threats” in our lives.

The problems arise when we are ether no longer capable of lifting weights taking drugs though (major injuries etc) in order too keep that artificial suit of armour up...and back comes those long lost insecurities I have several old friends I’ve known over 35 years that are in this boat nowadays

The gorilla suits are now gone and 2 of them in particular I’ve known since 1985...training hard got them the physiques...the attention... took the drugs for the better part of 20 odd years and are now...more or less relegated too looking normal...both now in real depression, won’t take calls, only go out in public FULLY covered in baggy oversized jackets dark shades etc etc...1 is 52 years old the other just turned 50.

and it’s blatantly apparent that once their gorilla suits were gone those old insecurities they had as children... were still there all along after all.

moty

• Getbig III
This board is something else,,,you boomers are fucking WEIRDOS.