Author Topic: Black Lives Matter - Discussions and Opinions  (Read 122609 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Black Lives Matter - Discussions and Opinions
« Reply #350 on: June 27, 2020, 07:37:23 AM »

LoL you guys are quick. Nothing provacative just trying to get a 240v pool pump working again here at the house. My friends 53 year old son moved back in and has a bug up his ass to fix everything and has no clue how to do anything.  I have spent the better part of 3 days crawling under the house trying to find the short knowing damn well its probably buried under the patio and that the only way to get shit working again is to run new wire but I have been humoring my friend who is insistent that its probably "a loose wire nut" and if I could just find it...so i have enough 10 and 8gauge on hand to do whatever if only my friend could make up his mind YES he wants the pump working. Im going to start suggesting we do this the right way while nodding my head up and down. Its pretty effective actually.
sometimes these 240v circuits are jumped from two seperate 120 breakers. Do u know for fact its a dedicated circuit?
A

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #351 on: June 27, 2020, 07:49:59 AM »
Q

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: Why dont blacks want their own state if whites are so bad ?
« Reply #352 on: June 27, 2020, 08:04:17 AM »

I have considered going to Rwanda on a number of occasions but it would be more of a vacation home if anything.   Also Port Louis in Mauritius as well is something I would consider but Rwanda would be the likely choice.   I used to consider Morocco but they aren't doing well for LGBT rights although I would go there if I had a warrant as there is no extradition treaty.

Rwanda for the most part is stable, same sex is legal although not marriage or civil union, official language is English and French which I can speak both, and I have a lot of business opportunities.

What a total crock of shit.

You’ve barely ever left the trailer park you squat in.

You couldn’t afford the bus fare to a decent white neighborhood to see how real humans live.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #353 on: June 27, 2020, 08:44:39 AM »
Yeah blacks haven’t been given anything by the white man

White people have taken way more than they have ever given back and sometimes even that is fucked up like the Indians being given diseased blankets.   Truth is that every white person benefited from slavery and discrimination even to this day.   Land passed down was either Native American land, land originally from Mexico, land stolen from Asians when they were sent to internment camps in WW2 or like Tulsa, Ok...just taken by force.   Discrimination allowed for more opportunities for white's to get higher positions and more pay than their ethnic counterparts...if they were even hired.   Banks gave more loans to whites than blacks and if we got a loan, we paid an exorbitant amount...along with eventually getting seized anyway by force.   GI Bills were available for whites however blacks were practically frozen out of what they earned....didn't give them a reason other than that they were n#$ggers.   Blacks in the military who didn't like being discriminated or reported abuses were slapped with "blue discharges"  which was at the time to be used for homosexual behavior causing a great deal of shame and ridicule.   

I can honestly go on and on but I think I've made my point.  That's why America is burning, statues are being ripped down, and people are getting boots to asses.   The top finally blew, the last straw, the finale.   After this year, everything will change and people like Matt Canning and other racist POS will be washed away
A

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #354 on: June 27, 2020, 08:48:27 AM »
White people have taken way more than they have ever given back and sometimes even that is fucked up like the Indians being given diseased blankets.   Truth is that every white person benefited from slavery and discrimination even to this day.   Land passed down was either Native American land, land originally from Mexico, land stolen from Asians when they were sent to internment camps in WW2 or like Tulsa, Ok...just taken by force.   Discrimination allowed for more opportunities for white's to get higher positions and more pay than their ethnic counterparts...if they were even hired.   Banks gave more loans to whites than blacks and if we got a loan, we paid an exorbitant amount...along with eventually getting seized anyway by force.   GI Bills were available for whites however blacks were practically frozen out of what they earned....didn't give them a reason other than that they were n#$ggers.   Blacks in the military who didn't like being discriminated or reported abuses were slapped with "blue discharges"  which was at the time to be used for homosexual behavior causing a great deal of shame and ridicule.   

I can honestly go on and on but I think I've made my point.  That's why America is burning, statues are being ripped down, and people are getting boots to asses.   The top finally blew, the last straw, the finale.   After this year, everything will change and people like Matt Canning and other racist POS will be washed away

Hahahaha good luck with that.The white race is way to strong for any race to overtake them.All that’s happening now is hooting and hollering idiots causing problems as that’s all they know how to do.When the time comes the blacks will be in trouble.Whites have a past of taking and doing what they want and they always will.The strongest will survive and blacks don’t know how to work together hence all the black on black killings and crime.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #355 on: June 27, 2020, 08:50:08 AM »
 Good stuff :D   

All it takes is one man to stand up & say ENOUGH!

High test women:

https://twitter.com/BubetteS/status/1276897590739480582

Defund the Police
https://twitter.com/AltPost/status/1276899187859378178

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #356 on: June 27, 2020, 08:55:48 AM »

Hahahaha good luck with that.The white race is way to strong for any race to overtake them.All that’s happening now is hooting and hollering idiots causing problems as that’s all they know how to do.When the time comes the blacks will be in trouble.Whites have a past of taking and doing what they want and they always will.The strongest will survive and blacks don’t know how to work together hence all the black on black killings and crime.

The white race isn't what's going to be overtaken....its the white supremacist and nationalist.   White people for the first time I've ever seen are purging out the honkery that has been plaguing their race with people such as yourself.   They are no longer going to get a pass or just be tolerated as just exercising their freedom of speech.   They are yanking down statues of oppression, slavery, bigotry..(for the most part) and doxxing any instance of racism.   

Its beautiful and I can finally sit back in my office and get some work done .  We picked your cotton and now its time for you to pick ours   ;D
A

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #357 on: June 27, 2020, 09:05:11 AM »

The white race isn't what's going to be overtaken....its the white supremacist and nationalist.   White people for the first time I've ever seen are purging out the honkery that has been plaguing their race with people such as yourself.   They are no longer going to get a pass or just be tolerated as just exercising their freedom of speech.   They are yanking down statues of oppression, slavery, bigotry..(for the most part) and doxxing any instance of racism.   

Its beautiful and I can finally sit back in my office and get some work done .  We picked your cotton and now its time for you to pick ours   ;D

Goodrum don’t kid yourself, even someone as delusional as you can’t begin to believe that.

Rich old white men run this country. Don’t ever forget that. They can turn off welfare, Section 8 housing, affirmative action, and minority handouts tomorrow as easily as turning off a faucet.

And within 5 years the majority of the black community will be living in abject poverty.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #358 on: June 27, 2020, 09:53:50 AM »

Genius

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #359 on: June 27, 2020, 10:18:48 AM »

I will always say exactly as I please wherever whenever I want and that will never change cause of this liberal pussy agenda.White pride nation wide allday everyday.pick cotton Hahahah never have and never will.Im the guy holding the whip.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #360 on: June 27, 2020, 10:20:48 AM »
Vince, tell us about a time you were personally impacted by racism.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #361 on: June 27, 2020, 10:32:53 AM »

The vast majority of whites in the US and across the world do not support BLM, it is only a vocal minority of leftists who do.

What gives the impression of bigger numbers are that they are supported by large media corporations who also are against Trump, Republicans and the Right. For instance Google, Youtube, Facebook and some media publications.

These BLM protesters are just being used by other whites to make money and gain more political power.

And it's only having the opposite effect, creating more hostility and division.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #362 on: June 27, 2020, 10:39:22 AM »
Cause they know their states would turn to shit and go bankrupt inside a few weeks.

As opposed to welfare red states in the Bible belt?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #363 on: June 27, 2020, 11:10:12 AM »
The vast majority of whites in the US and across the world do not support BLM, it is only a vocal minority of leftists who do.

What gives the impression of bigger numbers are that they are supported by large media corporations who also are against Trump, Republicans and the Right. For instance Google, Youtube, Facebook and some media publications.

These BLM protesters are just being used by other whites to make money and gain more political power.

And it's only having the opposite effect, creating more hostility and division.
If the Negroes think there is racism now just wait until they receive reparations.

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #364 on: June 27, 2020, 11:51:42 AM »
Maybe some blacks do.

Black people are individuals.

They are not all the same.

Do some whites want their own state?

Absolutely.

Do they all?

Certainly not.

Are all white people the same?

90% of Blacks vote Democrat so most of them DO think alike....

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: June 27, 2020, 12:26:59 PM »

90% of Blacks vote Democrat so most of them DO think alike....
It's even more than 90%.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #366 on: June 27, 2020, 01:51:48 PM »

The opposite will happen, like it always does when the democrats take this group of people and manipulate them. I'm surprised VVV would fall for it.  :-\

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: June 27, 2020, 01:59:12 PM »
You know something i went to home depot yesterday to pick up some wire for a sidejob and the gentleman helping me was black. For a split second i felt uneasy necause of the riots and all the crap i see happening in the news but i greeted him respectfully and he did the same. Fast forward 20 minutes and he got me what i needed (which i would not have been able to find on my own) and he spent a fair amount of time crunching numbers with me so i was sure i got the best price (single strand wire gets pricey very fast.) Honestly the issue of race was never an issue, i have to admit over my 40 years now ( :'() ive never been racist and never had much racism come up. Little bitterness from blacks mostly but nothing that really hurt or affected me. Makes me really wonder what the fuck is going on in the world? I feel like someone somewhere is making this happen and i think i know who that someone is.

The guy was working that tells you all you need to know. If I didn't work and was on the govt dole I would personally feel like shit.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #368 on: June 27, 2020, 02:03:05 PM »

Do you honestly want to live in a world without whites?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: June 27, 2020, 02:07:15 PM »
BLM "social events" cause large increase in Covid among younger "protesters"...  8)

"After weeks of progress and lowering numbers, there’s an uptick in cases, which is not related to the increased testing.

“We have noticed in particular, a spike in cases among teenagers between the ages of 16 to 19 that appear to be from them attending social events,” Farley said.

“We’re really concerned,” said Dr. Deborah Pierce, with the Einstein Healthcare Network.

Pierce says the emergency department at Einstein has been seeing evidence of a second wave.

“Patients that are in their 20s and even younger than that, and that’s a huge concern because that’s a population that everybody thought was somewhat protected and now we’re seeing those patients with more and more symptoms, not just asymptotic disease,” Pierce said."

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2020/06/26/philadelphia-officials-issue-mandatory-mask-order-consider-delaying-green-phase-as-coronavirus-cases-rise/

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #370 on: June 27, 2020, 02:22:11 PM »
Facebook defines hate speech as a direct attack on people based on what we call protected characteristics — race, ethnicity, national origin, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, caste, sex, gender, gender identity, and serious disease or disability.
https://www.facebook.com/communitystandards/hate_speech

Primer for when Getbig is forced to move to The Dark Web. What is the dark web? How to access it and what you'll find ...
https://www.csoonline.com/article/3249765/what-is-the-dark-web-how-to-access-it-and-what-youll-find.html

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #371 on: June 27, 2020, 02:36:02 PM »
Do you honestly want to live in a world without whites?

It wouldn't make a difference...it would just be another race doing it
A

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #372 on: June 27, 2020, 04:07:37 PM »
It wouldn't make a difference...

Doing what?
Carrying you?

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: June 27, 2020, 04:34:55 PM »
Because their state would be too high crime

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #374 on: June 27, 2020, 06:27:30 PM »

It's a beauty day & I'm seating under coconut palm (my office  8)) & relaxing . Get real Vince , without white man slavery you would not exist !.