Author Topic: Black Lives Matter - Discussions and Opinions  (Read 121550 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Why dont blacks want their own state if whites are so bad ?
« Reply #300 on: June 26, 2020, 11:18:20 AM »
Dont be ashamed vince, that shithole is ehat your people produce.

No , the American Colonization Society was a sham charity that took people donations and shipped slaves to basically uninhabitable area.  A lot of people died in a matter of week including the whites.  Eventually they figured shit out
A

Megalodon

• Getbig V
Re: Black Lives Matter - Discussions and Opinions
« Reply #301 on: June 26, 2020, 11:18:39 AM »
What is the cat video?

I don't know if I should put a direct link here, rules-wise.  On Twitter, search the name "rooftop uyghur". It's the only one on the "people" tab. Scroll down the 'rooftop uyghur' page until you see a guy on the dirt, blue sleeves-cut Tshirt, doing pushups on the ground. Don't have sound too loud.

It's BLM animal cruelty.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #303 on: June 26, 2020, 11:24:20 AM »

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: June 26, 2020, 11:28:31 AM »

This.  They don't want equality they want power.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #305 on: June 26, 2020, 11:57:01 AM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #306 on: June 26, 2020, 12:20:38 PM »

Hmmm okay then & how is it doing now - Would you as a black man wish to go live in this Paradise??

Why wouldn't i.. I have ventures out there like mKopa...lot of money to be made
A

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #307 on: June 26, 2020, 12:45:02 PM »
I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the great contributions of the black community to our society.

Their peaceful and generous nature make them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people.

Real estate values are fueled by the mix of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nature of these communities, an example of all they have achieved through their enthusiasm for self-improvement by hard work and a self-reliant can-do nature.

Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #308 on: June 26, 2020, 12:49:57 PM »
'I'm leaving and I'm just not coming back': Fed up with racism, Black Americans head overseas

https://www.yahoo.com/news/im-leaving-im-just-not-100025057.html

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #309 on: June 26, 2020, 01:17:22 PM »
I don't know if I should put a direct link here, rules-wise.  On Twitter, search the name "rooftop uyghur". It's the only one on the "people" tab. Scroll down the 'rooftop uyghur' page until you see a guy on the dirt, blue sleeves-cut Tshirt, doing pushups on the ground. Don't have sound too loud.

It's BLM animal cruelty.

i won't watch that video, but my final straw with black people was back when michael vick was arrested for dog fighting and people like whoopi goldberg and clinton portis were defending him saying that dog fighting is a part of black culture

if you love animals like dogs and cats, you can't like black people at the same time

i used to be a huge steeler fan but stopped liking them when they signed vick back in 2015

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #310 on: June 26, 2020, 01:21:44 PM »

exactly

it would be planet of the apes like i said before

E
E

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #311 on: June 26, 2020, 01:38:40 PM »
I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the great contributions of the black community to our society.

Their peaceful and generous nature make them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people.

Real estate values are fueled by the mix of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nature of these communities, an example of all they have achieved through their enthusiasm for self-improvement by hard work and a self-reliant can-do nature.

IDEAL NEIGHBORS!!  :D :D :D

TEAM HENDA 4 LIFE <------
Q

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: June 26, 2020, 02:10:35 PM »

An excellent "sons and daughters" replacement!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: June 26, 2020, 02:12:34 PM »

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #314 on: June 26, 2020, 02:18:18 PM »

An excellent "sons and daughters" replacement!

i wonder what happened to uberman

i would guess either suicide or in jail for murdering his wife

E
E

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #315 on: June 26, 2020, 03:23:36 PM »
Cause they know their states would turn to shit and go bankrupt inside a few weeks.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: June 26, 2020, 03:43:14 PM »
i won't watch that video, but my final straw with black people was back when michael vick was arrested for dog fighting and people like whoopi goldberg and clinton portis were defending him saying that dog fighting is a part of black culture

if you love animals like dogs and cats, you can't like black people at the same time

i used to be a huge steeler fan but stopped liking them when they signed vick back in 2015

E

Imagine a European country with a politician advocating killing black people's pets, much less killing black people in general.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12176863

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #317 on: June 26, 2020, 03:58:35 PM »
Cause they know their states would turn to shit and go bankrupt inside a few weeks.

No they dont what they "know" is anything offered by white people should be rejected at first. Guess they have learned over time.

Now its a shame there is so much media coverage on so few idiots. I really have to say the enemy at the gates is not the liberal left nor the black man desiring equality. Jo sir, the enemy we are being beaten by is our own creation- the media.

The mainstream media selectively airs whatever it decides is newsworthy to the rest of us and sadly they are abusing this privilege and pitting the entire nation against itself.

My enemy is not a black man for he is my Brother. It is not a democrat for he is my Father. It is neither the rich nor the disenfranchised, my enemy is they who oppose my inalienable right to peace and prosperity. The media is largely to blame for the economic shutdown and almost totally to blame for the civil unrest we are experiencing. I can not recall a more tumultuous time and lets be frank, it must be dealt with NOW.

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #318 on: June 26, 2020, 04:03:44 PM »
You know something i went to home depot yesterday to pick up some wire for a sidejob and the gentleman helping me was black. For a split second i felt uneasy necause of the riots and all the crap i see happening in the news but i greeted him respectfully and he did the same. Fast forward 20 minutes and he got me what i needed (which i would not have been able to find on my own) and he spent a fair amount of time crunching numbers with me so i was sure i got the best price (single strand wire gets pricey very fast.) Honestly the issue of race was never an issue, i have to admit over my 40 years now ( :'() ive never been racist and never had much racism come up. Little bitterness from blacks mostly but nothing that really hurt or affected me. Makes me really wonder what the fuck is going on in the world? I feel like someone somewhere is making this happen and i think i know who that someone is.

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #319 on: June 26, 2020, 04:31:24 PM »
No they dont what they "know" is anything offered by white people should be rejected at first. Guess they have learned over time.

Now its a shame there is so much media coverage on so few idiots. I really have to say the enemy at the gates is not the liberal left nor the black man desiring equality. Jo sir, the enemy we are being beaten by is our own creation- the media.

The mainstream media selectively airs whatever it decides is newsworthy to the rest of us and sadly they are abusing this privilege and pitting the entire nation against itself.

My enemy is not a black man for he is my Brother. It is not a democrat for he is my Father. It is neither the rich nor the disenfranchised, my enemy is they who oppose my inalienable right to peace and prosperity. The media is largely to blame for the economic shutdown and almost totally to blame for the civil unrest we are experiencing. I can not recall a more tumultuous time and lets be frank, it must be dealt with NOW.

The media is the people, wrong people or right people, it still represents the people
Quick question, would you support Communism if President Trump was dictator?  Do people now see that without government, it would be chaos because there are ALOT of irrational people out there
I

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #320 on: June 26, 2020, 04:34:27 PM »
As crazy as the protestors and rioters are, THEY still are US citizens, and have rights.  So, would we be better off, as a communist country, if Trump was dictator?
I

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #321 on: June 26, 2020, 04:38:39 PM »
the queers, MeToo, BLM, Woke, crazy liberals, millennials  have almost destroyed our nation, Would we be better off as a communist country under Trump?
I

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #322 on: June 26, 2020, 05:39:45 PM »

Why wouldn't i.. I have ventures out there like mKopa...lot of money to be made

Vince, I want to see you move over there. With your ventures and success, they will worship you as their black king

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #323 on: June 26, 2020, 05:41:39 PM »

And who do you think owns, and runs the media doing this?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #324 on: June 26, 2020, 05:54:15 PM »
Vince, I want to see you move over there. With your ventures and success, they will worship you as their black king

I have considered going to Rwanda on a number of occasions but it would be more of a vacation home if anything.   Also Port Louis in Mauritius as well is something I would consider but Rwanda would be the likely choice.   I used to consider Morocco but they aren't doing well for LGBT rights although I would go there if I had a warrant as there is no extradition treaty.

Rwanda for the most part is stable, same sex is legal although not marriage or civil union, official language is English and French which I can speak both, and I have a lot of business opportunities.   
A