Author Topic: Couple brandishing an AR-15 and handgun at protestors  (Read 17409 times)

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
Re: Couple brandishing an AR-15 and handgun at protestors
« Reply #175 on: July 02, 2020, 08:34:01 AM »

Sign and gate leading into the private neighborhood

Antifa and BLM are all tough and scary until someone points a gun back at em. Then they cry like whiny bitches and the media carries their water.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #176 on: July 02, 2020, 08:39:09 AM »

Sign and gate leading into the private neighborhood

Hopefully, they will use a MUCH sturdier gate after this event.
Q

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #177 on: July 02, 2020, 08:43:09 AM »

Some Claymores might help too.  lol.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: July 02, 2020, 11:17:31 AM »

Agreed. In the photos of it where it was broken the gate appeared to be made of heavier material, probably wrought iron. This flimsy gate looks like it just there for decoration. -Explains how it was easily bent in half. Still, the sign posted should be all that is needed to keep reprobates from entering under usual circumstances. The demonstrations, protests and rampant vandalism that is going on presently is not a normal thing and hopefully not going to be something that becomes the norm.

The sidewalks in this community are visible in this photo. Even though everything inside the gates is likely considered private property, it may make a legal difference whether the protesters were on the McCloskey's actual property, as in on the lawn or walkway to their door. In a non gated community, the sidewalk and parking strip are public property even though the home owner is usually responsible for them. It's crazy but if someone trips on the public sidewalk around your property, you are liable. Depending on city ordinances, the home owner is bears the cost to repair and maintain the sidewalk and parking strip, if there is one.

I have a 'no solicitors' sign posted near the front door in a spot were it would be hard not to notice it. Does this stop solicitors from ringing my door bell? Hell no. They do it all the time. If I open the door and the person standing there is trying to sell me something I'll sarcastically ask them if they can read and point to the sign. I doubt they care. My front door has 5 large opaque glass panels in it. I chose this because it lets in daylight while maintaining my privacy. Only problem is, I cannot see who is on the outside of the door. I've thought about installing a camera. That way if it is someone I don't know, I have the option of not opening the door to find this out. We have 3 dogs who go crazy whenever someone walks up to the house, barking even more so if the person rings the bell or knocks. Open the door and the dogs rush out to greet them. Luckily our dogs are friendly and haven't bitten anyone yet.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: July 02, 2020, 02:13:49 PM »
Agreed. In the photos of it where it was broken the gate appeared to be made of heavier material, probably wrought iron. This flimsy gate looks like it just there for decoration. -Explains how it was easily bent in half. Still, the sign posted should be all that is needed to keep reprobates from entering under usual circumstances. The demonstrations, protests and rampant vandalism that is going on presently is not a normal thing and hopefully not going to be something that becomes the norm.

The sidewalks in this community are visible in this photo. Even though everything inside the gates is likely considered private property, it may make a legal difference whether the protesters were on the McCloskey's actual property, as in on the lawn or walkway to their door. In a non gated community, the sidewalk and parking strip are public property even though the home owner is usually responsible for them. It's crazy but if someone trips on the public sidewalk around your property, you are liable. Depending on city ordinances, the home owner is bears the cost to repair and maintain the sidewalk and parking strip, if there is one.

I have a 'no solicitors' sign posted near the front door in a spot were it would be hard not to notice it. Does this stop solicitors from ringing my door bell? Hell no. They do it all the time. If I open the door and the person standing there is trying to sell me something I'll sarcastically ask them if they can read and point to the sign. I doubt they care. My front door has 5 large opaque glass panels in it. I chose this because it lets in daylight while maintaining my privacy. Only problem is, I cannot see who is on the outside of the door. I've thought about installing a camera. That way if it is someone I don't know, I have the option of not opening the door to find this out. We have 3 dogs who go crazy whenever someone walks up to the house, barking even more so if the person rings the bell or knocks. Open the door and the dogs rush out to greet them. Luckily our dogs are friendly and haven't bitten anyone yet.

Not reading all that but more victim blaming right away. The reason the fence was decorative is because most people aren't savages. If you want everything to look like a prison your voting will get us all there.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #180 on: July 02, 2020, 03:20:03 PM »

So let me get this straight.

You get triggered and bent out of shape when unarmed, docile people ignore your “No Soliciting” sign.

Yet you expect these people to do nothing when their private neighborhood is being overrun by an violent, rioting, destructive, armed mob wearing bulletproof vests?

You are stupid and hypocritical that you really serve no purpose in society anymore. You should be cancelled in the most violent and painful way possible

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: July 02, 2020, 03:32:45 PM »
 :D

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #182 on: July 02, 2020, 03:36:29 PM »
So let me get this straight.

You get triggered and bent out of shape when unarmed, docile people ignore your “No Soliciting” sign.

Yet you expect these people to do nothing when their private neighborhood is being overrun by an violent, rioting, destructive, armed mob wearing bulletproof vests?

You are stupid and hypocritical that you really serve no purpose in society anymore. You should be cancelled in the most violent and painful way possible

I used to door knock every day for my home improvement company. Now I know what I did wrong, politely knocking people's doors and respectfully engaging them in conversation when I should have been rampaging through their neighbourhood smashing anything that got in my way.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: July 02, 2020, 03:54:13 PM »
I used to door knock every day for my home improvement company. Now I know what I did wrong, politely knocking people's doors and respectfully engaging them in conversation when I should have been rampaging through their neighbourhood smashing anything that got in my way.

Mr. Full, that behavior is only acceptable if:

You’re black
You’re an entitled liberal child
You’re a senile old liberal piece of shit.

I’m going to guess you’re none of the three?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #184 on: July 02, 2020, 04:18:26 PM »
The city’s circuit attorney is now investigating whether the couple broke any laws by waving their guns at the crowd.

As he fielded more questions from Cuomo on CNN, McCloskey pointed out the crowd had been headed to the mayor’s home to demand her resignation.

A St. Louis prosecutor is launching an investigation after a white couple was seen on video pointing guns at protesters outside their home in an upscale neighborhood.

Attorney Eric Banks of Banks Law, also a former St. Louis city counselor, said residents cannot control which people enter the neighborhood, despite erecting gates and hiring private security.

“That is a myth that private street residents frequently want to put forth,” he said. “But you cannot act with impunity, come out of your house with an automatic weapon and point it in the direction of the people coming down the street. It’s just beyond the pale.”

Missouri laws:

Section 571.030(4) of the Revised Statutes of Missouri states that anyone who “exhibits, in the presence of one or more persons, any weapon readily capable of lethal use in an angry or threatening manner” has “commit[ed] the offense of unlawful use of weapons.”

HOW WELL DO YOU UNDERSTAND MISSOURI’S STAND YOUR GROUND LAW? (Castle Law)

As a homeowner in Missouri, the one scenario you never want to find yourself in is defending your home against an intruder. The Missouri Castle Doctrine gives you the right to use forceful measures to protect yourself and prevent unlawful entry into your home, property and vehicle, which includes using a firearm. It is important to know your rights as they pertain to this law so you do not end up with criminal charges.

There must be a need for deadly force

Defending yourself because someone is entering your home is not enough for you to rightfully shoot an intruder. You must also believe the intruder intends to harm you. Not all trespassers physically attack their victims. You may prevent further intrusion by yelling at the trespasser and threatening to contact law enforcement. If you shoot an intruder and there is no threat of harm, you are abusing the Stand Your Ground law and the right to defend your property with a firearm.

https://www.fjrcriminaldefense.com/blog/2017/09/how-well-do-you-understand-missouris-stand-your-ground-law/

Who the fuck had an automatic weapon?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #185 on: July 02, 2020, 06:11:16 PM »

Nobody. It’s simply the babbling of someone that doesn’t understand firearms and heard the term on CNN/MSNBC by an “expert”. Oh brother!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: July 02, 2020, 06:32:24 PM »

Having never owned a gun, I know very little about them. McCloskey was armed with an AR-15 rifle. Dumb me, I assumed AR meant automatic rifle. So to make myself clear about this in response to your post, I looked it up. Here's what I found out about and AR-15 rifle:

An AR-15 style rifle is a lightweight semi-automatic rifle based on the ArmaLite AR-15 design.

A gun of any type is a weapon. The only way I could have been more accurate is if I had included the word semi. Thus I stand corrected. He was brandishing a semi-automatic weapon.

Satisfied?

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #187 on: July 02, 2020, 06:46:11 PM »
The other piece that hasn't been reported is that one can't get to the mayor's home through that neighborhood.

So the scum were either lying for cover, or the collective lot of losers didn't even know where the mayor lived. ::) :P

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: July 02, 2020, 07:09:26 PM »
The other piece that hasn't been reported is that one can't get to the mayor's home through that neighborhood.

So the scum were either lying for cover, or the collective lot of losers didn't even know where the mayor lived. ::) :P

The roughly 300 (or 100 depending on which article your reading), protesters were marching down Portland Place to Mayor Lyda Krewson’s house and calling for her resignation. Although Krewson does not live on Portland Place but a few blocks away.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: July 02, 2020, 07:12:53 PM »
Having never owned a gun, I know very little about them. McCloskey was armed with an AR-15 rifle. Dumb me, I assumed AR meant automatic rifle. So to make myself clear about this in response to your post, I looked it up. Here's what I found out about and AR-15 rifle:

An AR-15 style rifle is a lightweight semi-automatic rifle based on the ArmaLite AR-15 design.

A gun of any type is a weapon. The only way I could have been more accurate is if I had included the word semi. Thus I stand corrected. He was brandishing a semi-automatic weapon.

Satisfied?

In other words....every fucking thing you said has either been wrong or just outright blatant lies.

Typical piece of shit liberal hypocrite with an purposely dishonest opinion that could get decent people killed.

Your death won’t come nearly soon enough

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #190 on: July 02, 2020, 07:30:07 PM »
Mr. Full, that behavior is only acceptable if:

You’re black
You’re an entitled liberal child
You’re a senile old liberal piece of shit.

I’m going to guess you’re none of the three?

Haha good point, thankfully I am none of the three. I would so love to see an army of crazed BLM supporters swarm Primemuscle's West Linn neighbourhood.

I bet the next day as Prime looks at the still smoking shell that used to be his home, all his belongings burnt or stolen, his first thought will be those poor looters and how tired they must be. Shame he no longer has a bed to accommodate them in.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: July 02, 2020, 09:10:03 PM »
Does anyone have a link to the video of the woman on her lawn, with gun in hand, talking to a guy off camera who's talking to her about taking her gun away from her?

The video is more close up that the others. There is another guy, also off camera, who is trying to calm down the guy who is arguing with her. This all takes place to the viewer's right of their doors and she is standing on the grass closer to the sidewalk. Mark McCloskey was not in frame and the audio of the people behind the camera was very understandable.

It was the first video I saw of this and haven't been able to find it since.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: July 02, 2020, 09:21:06 PM »
Haha good point, thankfully I am none of the three. I would so love to see an army of crazed BLM supporters swarm Primemuscle's West Linn neighbourhood.

I bet the next day as Prime looks at the still smoking shell that used to be his home, all his belongings burnt or stolen, his first thought will be those poor looters and how tired they must be. Shame he no longer has a bed to accommodate them in.

Here's a thought, hold your breathe while you wait for this to transpire. I've been around for almost 76 years and oddly enough nothing even remotely close to this has ever happened to me or anyone I know personally. Saying that you'd love to see horrible things happen to someone, particularly someone you don't know is a sickness. Get help.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #193 on: July 02, 2020, 09:25:55 PM »
Kill `em all sort `em out later !!

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: July 03, 2020, 07:19:09 PM »
Protesters VS McCloskeys Round 2

Armed security:

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #196 on: July 19, 2020, 11:41:39 AM »
Missouri Governor Mike Parson Says He’ll Pardon the McCloskeys if They’re Prosecuted by Kim Gardner

St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner has a spotty record on enforcing the law. She let all of the rioters and looters go who were arrested by the St. Louis Police Department during recent civil unrest. But when two city home owners used firearms to protect themselves and their property from a crowed that had trespassed in their neighborhood and reportedly threatened them, she was outraged.

Gardner then began an investigation that is still ongoing — no charges have been brought yet — and has resulted in the confiscation of the two guns used Mark and Patricia McCloskeys used that day.

Missouri Governor Mike Parsons was interviewed by 971talk.radio.com‘s Mark Cox on Friday and was asked if he’d pardon the two if they’re ever tried and convicted.

Cox: Just hypothetically, if Kim Gardner is to try to prosecute one of these two people and tries to take them into a jury trial and gets them convicted, do you as governor have the power to pardon or commute something like that?

Parson: Oh, by all means I would and … I think that’s exactly what would happen. You know, right now, you know, that’s exactly what I feel. You don’t know until you hear all the facts and all that, but right now, if this is all about going after them because they did a lawful act, yeah, if that scenario ever happened, I don’t think they’re gonna spend any time in jail.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/missouri-governor-mike-parsons-says-hell-pardon-the-mccloskeys-if-theyre-prosecuted-by-kim-gardner/

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: July 20, 2020, 04:10:41 AM »
Any judge that would allow their prosecution should be thrown off the court.  It is unbelievable that we have judges in this country that favor violent criminals over law abiding citizens.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #198 on: July 20, 2020, 04:47:54 PM »
St. Louis' top prosecutor says she's charging couple who flashed guns at crowd marching to mayor's home

St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner said Monday she's charging the couple who flashed guns at a crowd marching to the mayor's home last month, further igniting the gun-rights debate.

Gardner, the city's top prosecutor, said Mark and Patricia McCloskey will be charged with felony unlawful use of a weapon following the June 28 incident.

"It is illegal to wave weapons in a threatening manner -- that is unlawful in the city of St. Louis," Gardner said in a statement. She added that she was recommending a diversion program as an alternative to jail.

In a statement to Fox News, the couple's attorney, Joel Schwartz, called the charges "disheartening."

"I, along with my clients, support the First Amendment right of every citizen to have their voice and opinion heard.," Schwartz said. "This right, however, must be balanced with the Second Amendment and Missouri law, which entitle each of us to protect our home and family from potential threats."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/st-louis-mccloskey-charged-prosecutor-gardner-guns

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #199 on: July 20, 2020, 04:55:53 PM »
It's amazing how many jogger DA's Soros was able to get elected.