Author Topic: Congratulations to Vince Goodrum, PHD on getting reparations in Asheville N.C.  (Read 9143 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Old school classic instruments of penmanship coupled with cutting edge voice activated tech create a branding effect that shows you are adaptable and agile, but still grounded in a solid, concrete foundations.

Old school pens combined with an old school calculator just make you look old.

Think big picture here.

I work for speed...not for style.  If I'm crunching numbers all day then having a calculator right on my desk makes life much easier.

Fuck the big picture.  The equipment is for efficiency.
A

bigkid

• Getbig IV

Not see what your problem is...cars are paid for , furniture paid for, credit cards paid off every month and a 65k in the vault.  All because I spend my money wisely and have residual income. 

Life is good
Good for you Vince.  I know people making 250k-30k0 a year that don't even had 65k saved up. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
I work for speed...not for style.  If I'm crunching numbers all day then having a calculator right on my desk makes life much easier.

If you are crunching numbers all day, you should be using a spreadsheet.

Google docs would be on brand for you, as it's cost effective and powerful.

Please make these changes immediately.
Y

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

If you are crunching numbers all day, you should be using a spreadsheet.

Spreadsheet is the main component to running my ecommerce sites.  But I'm keeping my desk calculator
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Good for you Vince.  I know people making 250k-30k0 a year that don't even had 65k saved up.

Goodrum should run a zombie end of the World Series.   He is the ultimate survivor and will be last man standing.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Goodrum should run a zombie end of the World Series.   He is the ultimate survivor and will be last man standing.

You've got to hand it to him. Considering all the shit he gets here he keeps plugging along. And there's something to be said, whether you succeed or fail, for someone who keeps trying to move forward always trying to improve his life and not blaming or depending on anyone else but takes responsibility for his own life and the direction it takes.

If I wanted to start a business and get a website going I wouldn't know where to begin.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV

I was under impression that your 'business' office is at the top floor of Trump Tower  :-\

;D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
We should get reparations for watching Goodrum's videos.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

There is nowhere else on the internet like GB.   Goodrum is a legend and staple of that GB awesomeness.     

Griffith

• Getbig V
Prehistorically disadvantaged  :-\

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
There is nowhere else on the internet like GB.   Goodrum is a legend and staple of that GB awesomeness.   

Agreed.

VVV rules.

But the calculator habit is troubling.

Y

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

Reparations is the dumbest thing out there.  Paying me for slavery when I was never a slave.  Racism is rampant and there needs to be a lot done as far as civil rights are concerned but if money was ever paid out, then I would be paying myself since it would come from tax dollars.   
A

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
I will hand it to Vince, he's at least working for himself rather than being a slave to a boss and some corporation that doesn't care about people.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
I will hand it to Vince, he's at least working for himself rather than being a slave to a boss and some corporation that doesn't care about people.

Here is the irony. Having good residual income and savings and then deciding to also work for a boss or corporation gives you far better coping tool. The work place bullshit just doesn't seem to matter as much any more.

You can't beat the freedom of knowing you can call your employer out on their BS or just tell them straight to fuck off.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Pretty sure he's still working for a corporation to pay his bills.  His businesses are side hustles.

Griffith

• Getbig V

Reparations is the dumbest thing out there.  Paying me for slavery when I was never a slave.  Racism is rampant and there needs to be a lot done as far as civil rights are concerned but if money was ever paid out, then I would be paying myself since it would come from tax dollars.

How so?

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
Laughed my ass off at “crunching numbers all day.”

A true titan of industry.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

Henda

• Getbig V

Haha very intelligent looking handsome gentleman in the bottom photo There

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
Haha very intelligent looking handsome gentleman in the bottom photo There

With COVID-19 teeth spacing...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

I respect the F out of Vince, dude has the survival skills that most others can't even fathom. 

Put him on one of those shows like Naked and Afraid - he wins. 

Put him on one of those reality shows where people have to live outside comfort zone - he wins. 

I'm not kidding - he is one of the first people I want on my team in the zombie end of the world scenario. 

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
I respect the F out of Vince, dude has the survival skills that most others can't even fathom. 

Put him on one of those reality shows where people have to live outside comfort zone - he wins. 

I'm not kidding - he is one of the first people I want on my team in the zombie end of the world scenario.

No.

Don’t fool yourself, the only effort Goodrum puts in is trying to avoid real work.

He won’t be successful in anything based in reality when his entire life is a make believe front for his laziness and failures.

Henda

• Getbig V

With COVID-19 teeth spacing...

Haha that cartoon captures vince expression perfectly

Henda

• Getbig V

Haha no, topping up your welfare with 600 online businesses making a few dollars a year each isn’t exactly survival Skills

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
Haha no, topping up your welfare with 600 online businesses making a few dollars a year each isn’t exactly survival Skills

I think Goodrum should send his sterling resume (CV) to the ultra successful CEO (salesman) at Pavliks.com.

https://ca.linkedin.com/in/vaughn-klingsiek-162b2a16

I’m sure they’re always looking for “good” people !    🤣